Haider92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry question about Platinum Series form ON

Hi everyone

i want to ask about Platinum Series form ON

there are :-

Platinum Pre

Platinum Tri-Celle Casein

Platinum Hydro Whey

but what about Platinum Hydro Builder

why ON make it there is Pro Complex and it's have everything Protein & BCAA & Glutamine
    so why there is Hydro Builder ...., i read complete guide to protein for ON and as they say the best protein for post workout time is
    whey standard and hydro whey and platinum builder

hydro whey is better than whey standard

but hydro builder and hydro whey in the same level
    so what is the difference and which one is the best

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Haider92 View Post
    Hi everyone

i want to ask about Platinum Series form ON

there are :-

Platinum Pre

Platinum Tri-Celle Casein

Platinum Hydro Whey

but what about Platinum Hydro Builder

why ON make it there is Pro Complex and it's have everything Protein & BCAA & Glutamine
    so why there is Hydro Builder ...., i read complete guide to protein for ON and as they say the best protein for post workout time is
    whey standard and hydro whey and platinum builder

hydro whey is better than whey standard

but hydro builder and hydro whey in the same level
    so what is the difference and which one is the best

Hydrowhey is not better than whey standard

There is no best. They will all do the same thing (except for builder and pro complex) which is help you reach your protein macro's. You do not need to take a shake if you have already had enough protein from food.

Hydrobuilder is a little more than just protein, since it also have creatine and betaine anhydrous.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hydrobuilder would be the better pick since it contains both creatine and betaine anhydrous. But as far as protein alone goes, whey standard is a great choice. I wouldn't bother worrying about hydrowhey since you already seem to be confused.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TPAYNTER View Post
    Hydrobuilder would be the better pick since it contains both creatine and betaine anhydrous. But as far as protein alone goes, whey standard is a great choice. I wouldn't bother worrying about hydrowhey since you already seem to be confused.
    This.

Hydrowhey is good and all but not worth the extra money. Cheaper to go with Gold Standard whey and then supplement with plain monohydrate separately. You can pick up TSN's micronized monohydrate at the bb.com store.

thank you DasBiceps & TPAYNTER for reply

i want to understand one thing 99% of members in this forum prefer whey gold standard 100% than HYDROWHEY

Hydrowhey is hydrolyzed so this mean it will be faster in absorption and it have BCAA and 30 gram of protein

most people prefer get their protein from but and they use only supplements for fast recovery and whey is the best type of proteins for fast recovery

and ON itself say that HYDROWHEY is better than whey

so how could people trust in ON and use whey standard and in the same it they don't trust in the same company whey it say Hydro is better than standard

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

i want to understand one thing 99% of members in this forum prefer whey gold standard 100% than HYDROWHEY

Hydrowhey is hydrolyzed so this mean it will be faster in absorption and it have BCAA and 30 gram of protein

most people prefer get their protein from but and they use only supplements for fast recovery and whey is the best type of proteins for fast recovery

so how could people trust in ON and use whey standard and in the same it they don't trust in the same company whey it say Hydro is better than standard
    Sure, the absorption is faster but does it result in more significant gains in muscle mass? No. It's just a marketing gimmick. You could go with no whey and simply eat some chicken after your workout and your gains would not suffer.

Wink

thanks demonwareltd for details

i was thinking that fast absorption mean fast recovery and build muscle better

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am limited to what i can say but i will say this.
    Rate of absorption does not matter.

You do not need a protein shake after you workout.

There is no 30 min window after working out

Your recovery won't be much faster if you had protein 30 min after or 2 hours after. I personally will have food after i workout, but not for recovery reasons but because i am hungry.

You could have casein after you workout if you want, it's all about personal preference and how much time you have and if you are hungry after you workout. If you have enough time to eat food, then eat food. But if you are in a rush or you just rather have a shake after working out then you can do that to.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew