Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    I hope to sit down soon and watch every season of Trailer Park Boys... very funny so far. I've seen odd episodes here and there, supposedly came from the Canada version of HBO.
    Yes watch it from beginning to end. Probably the best comedy show on tv besides Seinfeld. Becareful, its very addictive.

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    The one thing I did like about the Arrow is that the main character looks like he lifts a little bit and is not the typical skinny boy lead (ie: Jax Teller) so prevalent today.

This your wallpaper Bando?

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The one thing I did like about the Arrow is that the main character looks like he lifts a little bit and is not the typical skinny boy lead (ie: Jax Teller) so prevalent today.

Lots and lots of shirtless scene with him working out! I know - I noticed

Can't wait to start the Shield. Was thrilled to see it added.

And Steffo - Dresden File show was great. Have you read the books? Blackthorne does a great job on The Arrow - great actor.

Trailer Park Boy is the best! So funny!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    And Steffo - Dresden File show was great. Have you read the books? Blackthorne does a great job on The Arrow - great actor.
    Thanks for the tip mcbourque and Wayne. Reading it might be too ambitious for me though.

BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BajaRun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I recommend Sons of Anarchy, House of Cards, Hell on Wheels.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ZNation, a SyFy channel zombie show is on Netflix, direct rip off of WD but just as good IMO. This one has an NSA agent sequestered at like the North Pole at a base talking to people via various means. Characters are really well developed.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ZNation, a SyFy channel zombie show is on Netflix, direct rip off of WD but just as good IMO. This one has an NSA agent sequestered at like the North Pole at a base talking to people via various means. Characters are really well developed.
    Really? I had to turn it off after five minutes into the first episode because it seemed terrible. Maybe I'll give it another shot.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    Really? I had to turn it off after five minutes into the first episode because it seemed terrible. Maybe I'll give it another shot.
    Yep, worth a shot. 1st episode didn't strike me as all that great, once you get to know the characters you can go to episode 8 which was better than any of the WD's IMO
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, worth a shot. 1st episode didn't strike me as all that great, once you get to know the characters you can go to episode 8 which was better than any of the WD's IMO
    Thanks Bando for checking in and keeping this alive with some updates.

Per my first post we finished up:
    Leverage - pretty good for the most part and liked most of the characters.
    Blacklist - we both enjoyed this one, no annoying characters, shvt load of twists and looking forward to the next season.
    Nikita - it keep us interested throughout, several characters to despise as episodes roll on with fast paced twists.
    Agents Of Shield (mcbourque this is for you) - see above comments. ...we just finished the last episode on Wednesday.

Looking forward to giving Flash a try.

A good weekend to all....that's my take on 'em.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 01-24-2015 at 04:30 PM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Thanks Bando for checking in and keeping this alive with some updates.

Agents Of Shield (mcbourque this is for you) - see above comments. ...we just finished the last episode on Wednesday.

Looking forward to giving Flash a try.
    I'm still depressed Shield is over... waiting for season 2 is TOO long!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm still depressed Shield is over... waiting for season 2 is TOO long!
    Chuckle chuckle....yep.
    I'm hoping it can stay interesting and fast paced with many subsequent seasons.

(I'm still pvssed that Dresden Files only fared for one season but I guess most viewers didn't agree with me and it got axed.)

Carry on...
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 01-24-2015 at 05:38 PM.
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chuckle chuckle....yep.
    I'm hoping it can stay interesting and fast paced with many subsequent seasons.

('m still pvssed that Dresden Files only fared for one season but I guess most viewers didn't agree with me and it got axed.)

Carry on...
    Loved Dresden Files, disappointed that it strayed so far from the books. I think it would have been better had it followed in GOT footsteps and stuck with the books.

I tend to watch a lot of british shows and foreign films on netflix. I find them smarter and quirkier than american tv.
    Call the Midwife was a fav of mine
    The Grand was good
    The Paradise, only ran for 2 seasons i think, netflix has one but still good.

If you like OITNB then you may like Wentworth, its about the same type of show but gritier IMO.

I had been watching Bomb Girls, a period piece about women working during WWII. Liked it but wasnt enthralled with it.

for foreign movies,
    Shall We dance
    The Chorus
    Departures
    were all very good, though foreign films tend to be slower than american films, to me they have more depth and feelling to them. I like they way they make me think, feels less like my brain is rotting out.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    I tend to watch a lot of british shows and foreign films on netflix. I find them smarter and quirkier than american tv.
    The Grand was good

I had been watching Bomb Girls, a period piece about women working during WWII. Liked it but wasnt enthralled with it.
    Love Call the Midwife - I must read the books. Jennie Worth wrote three volumes of memoirs. Terrific show!

I quite liked Bomb Girls. One of my favourite authors, Maureen Jennings, was either creator or producer of that show. It was good. She also created Murdoch Mysteries - it's in its 8th season, but there were only 7 books. The show is much lighter than the books, but entertaining.

I also like Inspector George Gently, Downton Abbey, Midsomer Murders, Sherlock Holmes.

I was chatting with my sister last night and she highly recommends "Luther", another British detective series. I may give it a try.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loved Dresden Files, disappointed that it strayed so far from the books. I think it would have been better had it followed in GOT footsteps and stuck with the books.

The Grand was good

If you like OITNB then you may like Wentworth, its about the same type of show but gritier IMO.

for foreign movies,
    Shall We dance
    The Chorus
    Departures
    were all very good, though foreign films tend to be slower than american films, to me they have more depth and feelling to them. I like they way they make me think, feels less like my brain is rotting out.
    I watch tons of foreign movies on netflix. There are so many great movies that just blow me away. I don't remember the names ever, though.
    I also watch British stuff on netflix (I liked grand also) and independent movies.
    Last edited by Cass40; 01-24-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Love Call the Midwife - I must read the books. Jennie Worth wrote three volumes of memoirs. Terrific show!

I quite liked Bomb Girls. One of my favourite authors, Maureen Jennings, was either creator or producer of that show. It was good. She also created Murdoch Mysteries - it's in its 8th season, but there were only 7 books. The show is much lighter than the books, but entertaining.

I also like Inspector George Gently, Downton Abbey, Midsomer Murders, Sherlock Holmes.

I was chatting with my sister last night and she highly recommends "Luther", another British detective series. I may give it a try.
    Nice to see you popping over here for a bit Miss Lisa!

Have you guys ever watched
    Keeping Up Appearance? It's a British comedy - reminds me a bit of the Agatha Raisin series without the mystery.

Netflix is packed with good British show (except in the US we don't have Downton . Got to go to Amazon prime for that)
    ** Marie **

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Keeping Up Appearance? It's a British comedy - reminds me a bit of the Agatha Raisin series without the mystery.

Netflix is packed with good British show (except in the US we don't have Downton . Got to go to Amazon prime for that)
    Yup yup. Hyacinth Bucket FTW. I've watched tons of British TV shows as well.

I didn't know there was a DF book series.
    Now that you mention that I wonder if that was a reason it didn't endure.
    Leads me to think that if subsequent episodes were based more on the book series the (purist) reviewers and producers may have given it a bit more time to mature.

Thanks for contributing....
    Original music:

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Yup yup. Hyacinth Bucket FTW. I've watched tons of British TV shows as well.
    It's Bouquet
    ** Marie **

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went through the znation series pretty quick.

Ya gotta like zombies though
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dead excited to see Ashley Jensen as Agatha Raisin! Love those books. I also love the Hamish Macbeth series by M.C. Beaton as well. Soooo good!

And yes, love Keeping Up. Classic britcom.

If you are a fan, Doc Martin is a must! - that show is so good!
    Last edited by LisaSkinnoble; 01-24-2015 at 07:53 PM.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

If you are a fan, Doc Martin is a must! - that show is so good!
    Perfect! I need a new series to follow
    ** Marie **

It's Bouquet
    Bien sur Madame!

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Dang it, shouldve known there would be books, now im so gonna have to read them. It was such a great series.
    Love me some Downton, but i have to watch that on itunes.

I watch tons of foreign movies on netflix. There are so many great movies that just blow me away. I don't remember the names ever, though.
    I also watch British stuff on netflix (I liked grand also) and independent movies.
    I have so many more on my list i havent gotten to yet, but i am sure i will. Just watched a french film but it looks like they took it off all ready and I cant remember the name of it. But it was really such a good film.

My one friend that watches some brit shows just told me about this, but i havent had the chance to watch it yet.

I didn't know there was a DF book series.
    Now that you mention that I wonder if that was a reason it didn't endure.
    Leads me to think that if subsequent episodes were based more on the book series the (purist) reviewers and producers may have given it a bit more time to mature.

Thanks for contributing....
    There are 12 - 15 books out, i have them all, just cant remember what number we are on now. But they are really well written, my husband got me started on them. Those and the Iron Druid Series. If you like mythology and sarcasm, its a really witty and fun series.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    I went through the znation series pretty quick.

Ya gotta like zombies though
    Going to start watching this heard a baby turns into a zombie live to see sh1!t like that, you never see babies die or get killed in movies, they should do that more often
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Going to start watching this heard a baby turns into a zombie live to see sh1!t like that, you never see babies die or get killed in movies, they should do that more often
    I tried to make bodyhard watch foreign movies, and actually succeeded in making him watch one foreign movie on netflix.
    Apparently, he's back to watching zombies again

Oh well, I tried at least.

And my kids love that show

Definitely not what mom wish they were into!
    ** Marie **

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried to make bodyhard watch foreign movies, and actually succeeded in making him watch one foreign movie on netflix.
    Apparently, he's back to watching zombies again

Oh well, I tried at least.
    Hey I got you into a hip hop so not all is lost

And my kids love that show

Definitely not what mom wish they were into!
    LOL. I love shows that show everything, the more blood and gore the better. I always said, why don't they show like someone killing a baby, every time in every horror movie, when they are going to kill a baby it gets intense and then, they never kill the baby!

They should start making movies where you actually see the monster/person or whatever kill the baby! Maybe cut off his head, stab him...... something........ that would be shocking! I would love to see that.
    On the list for Bannukah

LOL. I love shows that show everything, the more blood and gore the better. I always said, why don't they show like someone killing a baby, every time in every horror movie, when they are going to kill a baby it gets intense and then, they never kill the baby!

They should start making movies where you actually see the monster/person or whatever kill the baby! Maybe cut off his head, stab him...... something........ that would be shocking! I would love to see that.
    My friend the psychopath

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My friend the psychopath
    Hey now, that's kinda harsh and possibly not true.

Not till he takes the Psychopathy test and its official.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Hey now, that's kinda harsh and possibly not true.

Not till he takes the Psychopathy test and its official.
    I was basing my assessment to that test. He was the only one who actually got a psychopath. (There was a thread here while back where we took that test. I got like zero).
    Last edited by Cass40; 01-25-2015 at 12:35 PM.