Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just remembered The Returned! It is IMO a great twist on the Zombie genre, though it is in French so if you don't speak it, and I don't, you'll have to settle for captions. I typically refuse to watch captioned television but the story here was so phenomenal I got drawn in and by the end of the first episode I didn't even notice I was reading the story anymore.
    I'm a sad little man

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    I'm a fan. Met him this weekend at a bodybuilding show here.
    just brainstorming my faves.
    Howdy velocityrob....
    "Brainstorming" is the idea here....once I get a brain I'll be able to participate.

Dammit....sorry I missed the meeting with MJW.
    He's certainly gained some mass over the last couple of years.
    He seems like a good guy from a nobody's POV so hope I'm not wrong.....I have been wrong in the past.
    I did see Falcon Rising but will likely check it out again once it's on Netflix.
    I still think Blood And Bone was noticeably better.
    He plays a good bad guy too: IE Cobra Rising, something like that.

I've seen little of Firefly but it didn't do much for me and seemed too slow paced but that's not a criticism.
    Black List is definitely part of the 'added to my list' queue.
    I'll check out your other suggestions also as some are on Netflix.
    I have no problem with nine buckaroos a month for what they offer.

deadwoodgregg.....
    I haven't tried Justified as of yet but will peruse the story line/reviews for further consideration.

CBB....yes....I've noticed that too regarding sequels of of movies and the original not be available simultaneously which is a PMO (piss me off).

SP1966....never cared for the zombie movies but my wife refers to me as one on occasion.
    On spread with you and a few others for the comments.

Hope I live long enough to view all the suggestions.

Thanks to all for chiming in.....carry on.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 10-10-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Top of the mornin'....

I did notice S3 had started a couple of days ago so maybe it will maintain the 'quality level' you refer to for subsequent seasons.

I just don't care to DVR it and have to forward through the commercials.
    I don't mind waiting until Netflix offers it.
    I agree....I dig that series.

Thx for chiming in....
    No I meant why start with season 2 instead of season 1? A lot of the surprises would get ruined that way.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    Sounds like you might become a fan of Game of Thrones too. I haven't watched a single episode yet but there's a few people I know who are obsessed with it.

Good call! GoT is my favorite show ever I actually bought the series on iTunes and read all the books! (Books first, series after).
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeyhannan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't believe I haven't seen Californication mentioned in here yet. I was (and still am) pissed that it is over. Something about that show just had me enthralled in it!

Also really got in to Nakita, Prison Break (as previously mentioned) and Once Upon a Time as well. I'm more into shows that have an extended story line and not ones like the CSI type shows where each episode has an ending to it. I want something to keep me wanting to see the next one.

We just started Breaking Bad ourselves...so far so good!

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SP1966....never cared for the zombie movies but my wife refers to me as one on occasion.
    This isn't remotely like any "Zombie" movie/show you've ever seen! People long dead suddenly show up, the same age they were when they died and not knowing they died. It isn't a feeding on brains type of show, yet at least. Watch the first episode, you'll be hooked!
    I'm a sad little man

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been watching Arrow for the last couple hrs- really mesmerizing since the back story is given in morsles. Much like how LOST was presented. How did I miss it? Will definetly be a fan.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    Been watching Arrow for the last couple hrs- really mesmerizing since the back story is given in morsles. Much like how LOST was presented. How did I miss it? Will definetly be a fan.
    When I started watching if you would've asked me what my interest in green arrow was on a scale of 1 to 10 I would have said a 2. I thought I would watch the first episode, roll my eyes, and never watch another one. Now it's one of my favorite shows.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    No I meant why start with season 2 instead of season 1? A lot of the surprises would get ruined that way.
    Oh shvt....
    I should have qualified more clearly that we did see season one already on Netflix.
    Then, the wife got an email from them reminding us season two was on.
    I liked the idea of being updated based on on previous viewing history of the series.

Thanks....
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    This isn't remotely like any "Zombie" movie/show you've ever seen! People long dead suddenly show up, the same age they were when they died and not knowing they died. It isn't a feeding on brains type of show, yet at least. Watch the first episode, you'll be hooked!
    Got it....will revisit your recommendation.

Thanks...
    Original music:

The 'Once Upon A Time' series was also similar.....like two stories going on a the same time.
    At times I actually have to think to keep up with the filming technique.
    Original music:

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    When I started watching if you would've asked me what my interest in green arrow was on a scale of 1 to 10 I would have said a 2. I thought I would watch the first episode, roll my eyes, and never watch another one. Now it's one of my favorite shows.
    I can't tell what is the truth ...lol with all the "lies" to survive that prevail....shades of LOST, really. I'm only on the first season!
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Oh shvt....
    I should have qualified more clearly that we did see season one already on Netflix.
    Then, the wife got an email from them reminding us season two was on.
    I liked the idea of being updated based on on previous viewing history of the series.

Thanks....
    That makes a lot more sense!

I can't tell what is the truth ...lol with all the "lies" to survive that prevail....shades of LOST, really. I'm only on the first season!
    Unlike Lost they actually answer questions.

OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Not sure if it is offered on Netflix but my favorite series right now is "Justified".
    I too thoroughly enjoyed Justified, and eagerly await season 6.
    Lift heavy things, eat according to your goals.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys just ruined me! LOL I'm now on episode 18 and I can't stop watching this!!!!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    You guys just ruined me! LOL I'm now on episode 18 and I can't stop watching this!!!!
    You're welcome!

Top of the morning...

Just finished up:
    Leverage (77 episodes)
    Fast paced enough for me, various plot scenarios, acting and characters were convincing and lastly the soundtrack is good too.

Numbers
    Wife liked it better than I did.
    After a season I found that math guy character a bit annoying with his obtuse math take on everything.
    Some quirky character stuff and I didn't care much for the lead cop actor.
    Personally, I wouldn't revisit this one.

Blacklist
    Arrow
    Once Upon A Time
    We both like all of them and await subsequent seasons.

Currently in the 'My List' queue and have no clue about them as of yet:
    City Hunter (20 episodes) which looks like it has interest potential. (UPDATE: Korean language only with subtitles by default...no patience for that)
    Nikita with Maggie Q (works for me )...plot could totally suck I and still might like it with her in it. (UPDATE: watched a few episodes with my better half tonight and we like it thus far. You like Maggie Q. kicking azz, peppy pace, OK acting with an interesting yet typical action plot?....it's worth an audition.
    Oh..about that scarlet bathing suit MQ is sporting in the opening scenes of episode 1.....ah...never mind. ).
    Bones....not sure about this one yet. If plots aren't up to snuff, slow pace or it injects too much romance fluff between the two characters I'll lose interest.
    Twilight Zone...just because, even though I've seen them all countless times.

That's my take on 'em....carry on.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 11-17-2014 at 10:00 AM.
    Original music:

Well....

Just noticed last night that The Shield has landed in the Netflix bucket.
    I'm hoping it's a worthy watch and will visit that one after we finish up the Nikita series.

A good day to all....carry on.
    Original music:

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tried Arrow last night - Meh.

The 100 is a must see for Sci Fi end of earth fans

Terra Nova - started strong, getting pretty cheezy in a hurry, also sci fi
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope to sit down soon and watch every season of Trailer Park Boys... very funny so far. I've seen odd episodes here and there, supposedly came from the Canada version of HBO.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agents of Shield is on Netflix.

Haven't figured out how Coulson survived being stabbed through the chest by Loki in the Avengers, but I'm guessing he's a clone.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can't believe nobody has recommended Sherlock Holmes, *** version. It's bloody brilliant.

On edit. WTF??? B_B_C is censored?
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It can stand for another term that was bandied about in the misc until the moderators get sick of threads about it.

Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chowboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    It can stand for another term that was bandied about in the misc until the moderators get sick of threads about it.

Hmm, yeah I think I get it now.
    * Trad Archery Crew

If you allow the Govt to break the law because of an emergency, they will always create an emergency to break the law

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Agents of Shield is on Netflix. Haven't figured out how Coulson survived being stabbed through the chest by Loki in the Avengers, but I'm guessing he's a clone.
    Yeah....that occurred to me also.
    But, as I stated in my previous thread I look forward to giving this one a shot anyway and hope it's worthy of viewing time.

EDIT: just recently noticed The Flash is on season 1 now and I've read some mixed reviews for what it's worth.
    Guess I'll find out later this year.

Carry on...
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 11-26-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    Original music:

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EDIT: just recently noticed The Flash is on season 1 now and I've read some mixed reviews for what it's worth.
    Guess I'll find out later this year.

Carry on...
    I like the flash so far, my son loves it.

Also will echo others that have said "justified", great show about to start it's sixth and final season.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like it as well, at least better than the Arrow. The main actor is better, in my eyes anyways. And I think there is an appeal to those
    geeky characters transforming into heroes, plus this one actually has a super power rather than just some stupid bow.

Love sci fi shows and The 100 Bando mentioned. Might be the case for any show but I just feel that the networks may
    cancel them at any time or just as you start getting into the story. Got excited about Aquaman a few years ago but that
    didn't even make it past the pilot.

Carry on:....

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    I like it as well, at least better than the Arrow. The main actor is better, in my eyes anyways. And I think there is an appeal to those
    geeky characters transforming into heroes, plus this one actually has a super power rather than just some stupid bow.
    Love sci fi shows and The 100 Bando mentioned. Might be the case for any show but I just feel that the networks may
    cancel them at any time or just as you start getting into the story. Got excited about Aquaman a few years ago but that
    didn't even make it past the pilot.

Carry on:....
    Cool...
    That's a couple of endorsements now (thx Frozensparky) so I look forward to The Flash.
    The 100 doesn't grab me because the end of the world apocalyptic story lines bore me pretty quickly.
    Don't recall Aquaman but it sounds like it could be an appealing character.

Regarding cancellations....
    Don't hold this against me but I (and the wifster) liked Dresden Files with Paul Blackthorne and it was cancelled after 1 season.
    Guess the fan base was less than moneymaking.

Thanks for keeping this one alive. (on spread)

Love your sign off.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 11-26-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    Original music:

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NETFLIX sucks it doesn't have any porn!
    On the list for Bannukah

The one thing I did like about the Arrow is that the main character looks like he lifts a little bit and is not the typical skinny boy lead (ie: Jax Teller) so prevalent today.