nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickc20030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jim Stoppani 532 Strength Program - Rest Between Sets AFTER 5x5

Hi,

Got a little bored of the routines I was doing for the past few months so decided to try this for a while as something different. I also like the layout of most of Jim Stoppani's programs anyway.

What I can't find out though is the rest time between the sets of either 6-8 reps and 8-10 reps that come after the 5x5's at the start of each workout for the first five weeks of the program.

Normally if these 6-8 and 8-10 rep ranges were included in most other hypertrophy-specific programs I would obviously just assume rest between the sets is intended to be around a minute as usual, but is there anyone who's done this program before and knows what the rest time should be for THESE sets?

(Again, not the 5x5's at the start of each workout, as that's already been explained as 2-3 minutes between each set by Stoppani)

Thanks.

Keir23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rest times

The rest times are are 2-3 minutes also, depending on goals 3 for strength 2 for muscle 💪

Got a little bored of the routines I was doing for the past few months so decided to try this for a while as something different. I also like the layout of most of Jim Stoppani's programs anyway.

What I can't find out though is the rest time between the sets of either 6-8 reps and 8-10 reps that come after the 5x5's at the start of each workout for the first five weeks of the program.

Normally if these 6-8 and 8-10 rep ranges were included in most other hypertrophy-specific programs I would obviously just assume rest between the sets is intended to be around a minute as usual, but is there anyone who's done this program before and knows what the rest time should be for THESE sets?

(Again, not the 5x5's at the start of each workout, as that's already been explained as 2-3 minutes between each set by Stoppani)

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    2014 thread.

FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    2014 thread.
    Better late than never
    Email to chat about programming or anything training related : FurtadoZ9@outlook.com