Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rhoden looking ever so slightly Coleman like reminds me of 2006 when we all first noticed Dennis Wolf. We had no idea what his name was and we were all laughing on here because he looked like Jay Cutlers retartded little brother !
    ( It was scary how much he looked like Cutler( in a bad way), the hair was exact ! )

But then came along the 2007 0 and he burst onto the scene with a 5th place placing ( could`ve been higher, Cutler was literally running from him.)

I know i`m dreaming here but it would be crazy if Rhoden blew up without completely ruining the waist going back & forth with a shredded Big Ramy for the next coming years.

extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Baito has a very good physique. He's been underplaced regularly in the past but it seems like things have been fairer for him lately.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love it how Shawn and Wolf are trading victories at the moment. Nothing duller than a bodybuilding show where you can call the placing in advance.

Baito's having a pretty good year when all's said and done. Guess he's paid his dues.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

BB.com Diamond Account oneshotGG's Avatar
    oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So close between dennis and rhoden, I'd have placed dennis 1st though but it could have gone either way

Also, the lighting was **** here, how hard can it be to get it right like at Prague
    Certified 9/10 aesthetics by RepWeekReviewer, the reviewer of the GOAT Dominoes pan pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/HaXPpGl.png

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Roelly looked much better at this comp, some shots he dominates. I'm not sure how he can fix the bdb with those lat attachments though... kinda like Wolf's they tie in high and forward. Glad to see whatever was plaguing him at the O with the distended stomach seems to have been temporary.

Vic looks like he didn't even try. I felt he looked amazing at the O though and that showed he still has potential. He's been trying to regain his mass and it has mostly worked without messing up his lines. If he manages a few more lbs of muscle and comes in a tad more conditioned he'll be near the top.

Dexter continues to astound me, he is a very good bodybuilder.

letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nuki View Post
    Roelly looked much better at this comp, some shots he dominates. I'm not sure how he can fix the bdb with those lat attachments though... kinda like Wolf's they tie in high and forward. Glad to see whatever was plaguing him at the O with the distended stomach seems to have been temporary.
    Roelly has very good lat attachments...he just has no mass there.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Roelly looks much improved here! Rhoden looks like he came into his own here, definitely a deserved win. Dex looks a little bloated here, but could be the camera as well. Notice the guys on the outside (far right and far left) look stretched out.

Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    I see bonac getting screwed once again. No, the judging is still no good.
    One horrible placing for an individual doesn't mean the judging as a whole is no good. It just means the judges made one bad call (as atrocious as it might be). The top spots were right on.

This is probably one of the best packages that Baito has brought. Flex looks like he's fading a little bit here, but still wins on aesthetics. Good to see Baito isn't getting robbed anymore.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Notice the guys on the outside (far right and far left) look stretched out.
    geometric distortion from the wide angle lens

most cameras these days use wide angle lenses. Gotta keep it in mind when looking at bb pics. The people on the sides always look drastically bigger depending on their positioning relative to the edge of the frame
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Roelly and Baito came in ON!!! Rockel also showed up diced. Very nice showing from several pros. Baito is one of the few physiques that can go to 212 and still look absolutely freakish and with sweep, very impressive

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crazy to think that Kai and Rhoden are the same age , thought Rhoden was younger

Edit: Branch too :/
    Last edited by transformerchad; 10-06-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nuki View Post
    I think his lats attachment and thickness , both are fine. In his RLS , his lower lats look thick n good.. But n BDB, I think it' the way his pose. Upper back looks great but lower lats look shallow. He has always had problem with this pose... I hope he can fix it with someone's help
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    maybe/hopefully. but i'm weird so idk

damn. see i really dislike eating above maintenance. it's been 13 months since my show and i'm 15 lbs above stage weight (would probably be ~20 if my right leg wasn't atrophied so much). I just don't enjoy eating and feel it's a waste of time, but i gotta do it. im still doing a slow reversal, maybe 2 lbs per month at most till may of next year

i can't remember much but i do remember since 3 weeks out to ~2 weeks post show I could not get a boner no matter what I tried to do, no matter how much pr0ns or levrone vids i watched, nothing helped. i actually enjoyed that too tho lol
    Good luck every growing if you can't eat and good luck actually doing something important in life (and no stepping on stage shredded isn't important) if you can't prioritize proper functioning. I don't visit here too often, but when I do I see you saying the same stuff as always. When you look back at your life when you're dying, you won't be thinking about how shredded you were at 21.

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Open's Highlights
    Last edited by AdamantiumYoke; 10-08-2014 at 12:52 AM.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joly17 View Post
    From Peter McGough at MD

6th Juan Morel
    5th Victor Martinez
    4th Roelly Winklar
    3rd $ 5000 Dexter Jackson
    2nd $ 7000 Dennis Wolf
    1st $ 12000 Shawn Rhoden

seems Wolf flattened out during prejudging.

Flex Lewis won 212, Baito second

Winner gets $12000???

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rockel was f*cking diced.

Dexter looked super down in size. So did Victor.

Roelly looked much improved and Wolf is starting to look a bit stringy.

Rhoden looked far leaner than the Olympia too. I would had Rhoden first with Roelly in second.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Rockel was f*cking diced.

Dexter looked super down in size. So did Victor.

Roelly looked much improved and Wolf is starting to look a bit stringy.

Rhoden looked far leaner than the Olympia too. I would had Rhoden first with Roelly in second.
    I like how Rockel can have so much time off competing, be diagnosed with diabetes, and then still come in shredded. What are you doing other guys lol

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jeez yeah Rockel looked great. What a comeback.

A pattern in the chaos.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    geometric distortion from the wide angle lens

most cameras these days use wide angle lenses. Gotta keep it in mind when looking at bb pics. The people on the sides always look drastically bigger depending on their positioning relative to the edge of the frame
    Interesting that most cameras use those lenses, but I don't see that kind of distortion in most of the bodybuilding sites' pics. Maybe most of them use cameras that don't have wide angle lenses.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I like how Rockel can have so much time off competing, be diagnosed with diabetes, and then still come in shredded. What are you doing other guys lol
    Agreed. that being said, a diabetic diet is basically a low-sugar, bodybuilding diet.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    didn't even notice rockel with the new hair. Great for him
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions