JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is creatine beneficial for me?

Right now, I'm going for fat loss and muscle gain, to get myself into shape. As of two weeks ago, I was leading a very unhealthy lifestyle. Over-eating all the time, lounging on the couch, running out of breath going up 2 flights of stairs.

Anyway, I'm not taking much in the way of supplements, I've got a multivitamin and fish oil I take every morning, protein powder to make sure I get enough, and I take a preworkout, it's GNC NO2 Loaded, does pretty well, makes me feel not as jittery as others I've tried. My diet's not intense, I'm not trying to compete, I just want to look and feel great.

I've been looking into creatine though, and I know what it can do for your lifts and muscle size, but in proportion to my goals, is it something I can actually benefit from? I don't want to feel bloated, and I wouldn't want it to interfere with my fat loss.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JKing1890 View Post
    Right now, I'm going for fat loss and muscle gain, to get myself into shape.
    Stop

Fatloss = Caloric Deficit
    Muscle Gain = Caloric Surplus

Your first mistake is diet issues here, pick one and stick to it, trying to do both will lead you to spinning your wheels

Creatine is fine for anyones goals it aids performance, strength, and recovery take 3-5g on workout days and no need to load/cycle it
    BB.com, Universal, ON, cellucor, Primaforce, and Allmax are good brands to look into

If fatloss is your goal than focus on your caloric deficit, Creatine is stored intra-cellular not extracellular.

If Cutting Read the following:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JKing1890 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you, I might have said that wrong, it's not that I'm trying to bulk up or anything, I just didn't have that much muscle to begin with, so while i'm focusing on my deficit and incorporating cardio almost every day, I'm also weight lifting to build muscle at the same time.[QUOTE=The Solution;1298349581]Stop

Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you, I might have said that wrong, it's not that I'm trying to bulk up or anything, I just didn't have that much muscle to begin with, so while i'm focusing on my deficit and incorporating cardio almost every day, I'm also weight lifting to build muscle at the same time.
    Pick one or the other. Personally, I would cut down and follow a beginner workout routine. Once you become more experienced and comfortable, go for a bulk. Refer to the links that The Solution posted above.

EDIT: Yes, creatine is beneficial for you. There are MANY brands. BB.com or Allmax for example.
    Eat Clean, Train Hard.

It's all in your diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

Thank you, I might have said that wrong, it's not that I'm trying to bulk up or anything, I just didn't have that much muscle to begin with, so while i'm focusing on my deficit and incorporating cardio almost every day, I'm also weight lifting to build muscle at the same time.

Well you wont build muscle trying to lose fat and placing yourself in a caloric deficit, you are intaking less calories than your body needs to build muscle and size.

Therefore the statement and caloric intake does not match your goal. That is what i am trying to state.

I understand, so should I still be lifting as well, or should I focus entirely on cardio?
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Well you wont build muscle trying to lose fat and placing yourself in a caloric deficit, you are intaking less calories than your body needs to build muscle and size.

Therefore the statement and caloric intake does not match your goal. That is what i am trying to state.

jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I understand, so should I still be lifting as well, or should I focus entirely on cardio?
    Continue to lift. Cardio is a great benefit. Focus on the diet portion and keep training hard.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    what he said. Lift!

focus on the nutrition and keep your goals realistic. Nobody becomes a fitness model overnight.
    Canadian LEO

WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Stop

Your first mistake is diet issues here, pick one and stick to it, trying to do both will lead you to spinning your wheels

Creatine is fine for anyones goals it aids performance, strength, and recovery take 3-5g on workout days and no need to load/cycle it
    BB.com, Universal, ON, cellucor, Primaforce, and Allmax are good brands to look into

If fatloss is your goal than focus on your caloric deficit, Creatine is stored intra-cellular not extracellular.

If Cutting Read the following:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

Your replies are always on point.

Your focus should be

Lifting Heavy to preserve muscle
    Small Caloric deficit to lose weight/fat
    Cardio as a tool (As little as possible) because of how catabolic it is and how much it will repair recovery and also drop your strength faster the more you do.

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    ^
    what he said. Lift!

focus on the nutrition and keep your goals realistic. Nobody becomes a fitness model overnight.
    Originally Posted by WBNATL View Post
    Your replies are always on point.
    Ty!!!

timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel timonel
    Pick one or the other man.

shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Creatine is good for you. Just be sure to drink water throughout your day.

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can still lose while on creatine, but you'll first want to have you food plan in check. Run that with a solid fitness plan to see what results you can obtain first.

Once you have that down to a science (6~8 weeks), then I would add in the creatine. This will also be a great point in you fitness journey to mix it up so your body doesn't get used to what you've been doing. This will also aid in change to your physique.
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.