morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100) morganlynne is not very well liked. (-100)

Contest Prep Coach Recommendations

Hi everyone!

I am in need of recommendations for a prep coach. I am looking to compete in the figure division. This will be the first contest I have ever done.

I plan to compete in August of 2015. But am looking to start with a coach now, so that we are really in tune by the time the competition rolls around.

I am looking someone who is willing to work with me on a budget, I am a senior in college and still have a year of school to pay for. So budget is key.

Please help me!
    Morgan
    Morganlynne

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jason Theobald of Scooby Prep
    Inov8Eliteperformance
    Paul From Pro Physique
    3DMJ
    Tommy Jeffers (Scivation Athlete)
    Depending on budget --> Shelby Starnes, Matt Porter, John Meadows

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by morganlynne View Post
    Hi everyone!

I am in need of recommendations for a prep coach. I am looking to compete in the figure division. This will be the first contest I have ever done.

I plan to compete in August of 2015. But am looking to start with a coach now, so that we are really in tune by the time the competition rolls around.

I am looking someone who is willing to work with me on a budget, I am a senior in college and still have a year of school to pay for. So budget is key.

Please help me!
    Morgan
    If budget is key, most of the recommendations above, though good ones, will be out of your price range for sure.

Shoot me an email at guitarist28@hotmail.com if you are serious about competing and we can talk about details and figure out what works for you budget wise.

Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To be honest, don't hire a coach until you can at least lose 30 pounds if you're truly 195 pounds. I've hired one of the recommended above (not saying who) and you're pretty much paying for someone to help you with something that is free off the "nutrition" and "workout program" tab stickies. It's really not worth wasting money if you're truly 195 because their is no way you'll be able to get in figure shape in 3 months without severely restricting calories. Trying to compete within a small time frame (if you're 195#'s) is going to be harder than you think. I've been down this road 4 times with online coaches and all of them I asked for my money back because it's free info off this site. Hiring a coach is nothing magical, they won't give you some magical diet and training plan, etc. I'd say it would easily take you 6 months minimum (assuming you stick to diet and training religiously) to lose enough weight to join a figure competition. Most aren't going to be straight up with you and tell you it's not a realistic goal and put you on a crash diet to lose the weight you'd need to get in figure shape. The majority of figure competitors on here spend upwards of 16 weeks on a contest prep and they stay fairly lean year round. If you do hire a coach: we'd all love to see you keep a "contest prep" log here on BB.com, ask each coach tons of questions (most of my issues with coaches were mainly major personality differences and not providing legitimate reasons to why their diet/training is optimal. Out of a total of 5 coaches that I've had Ryan Miller of Growth Stimulus Training is seriously the best coach I've ever had. He'll explain why your doing that in details, answers questions almost immediately, is budget friendly, is well educated, etc.
    Last edited by Austinbruso94; 10-09-2014 at 09:47 AM.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with Stan (demonwareltd). While the list that Bob gave is definitely top notch, they will likely be out of your budget as a college senior with restricted finances. I'd be happy to talk with you about my methods of prepping and working with your budget. Feel free to PM me on here or shoot me an email at jwhowles(at)gmail.com

Originally Posted by Austinbruso94 View Post
    To be honest, don't hire a coach until you can at least lose 30 pounds if you're truly 195 pounds. I've hired one of the recommended above (not saying who) and you're pretty much paying for someone to help you with something that is free off the "nutrition" and "workout program" tab stickies. It's really not worth wasting money if you're truly 195 because their is no way you'll be able to get in figure shape in 3 months without severely restricting calories. Trying to compete within a small time frame (if you're 195#'s) is going to be harder than you think. I've been down this road 4 times with online coaches and all of them I asked for my money back because it's free info off this site. Hiring a coach is nothing magical, they won't give you some magical diet and training plan, etc. I'd say it would easily take you 6 months minimum (assuming you stick to diet and training religiously) to lose enough weight to join a figure competition. Most aren't going to be straight up with you and tell you it's not a realistic goal and put you on a crash diet to lose the weight you'd need to get in figure shape. The majority of figure competitors on here spend upwards of 16 weeks on a contest prep and they stay fairly lean year round. If you do hire a coach: we'd all love to see you keep a "contest prep" log here on BB.com, ask each coach tons of questions (most of my issues with coaches were mainly major personality differences and not providing legitimate reasons to why their diet/training is optimal. Out of a total of 5 coaches that I've had Ryan Miller of Growth Stimulus Training is seriously the best coach I've ever had. He'll explain why your doing that in details, answers questions almost immediately, is budget friendly, is well educated, etc.
    You have no idea what a good coach can do for a first time competitor. This post has shown at least that much.

Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You must be a magician or God. You must have a magical diet and training program that can help her get in figure shape that she can't get off the stickies. If she wants to waste her money, that's up to her. What I also find funny is how you think your a magician and disagree with me, yet you spam your coaching services to a person that doesn't know better. We can all agree that a coach isn't necessary when she is 195 pounds at 5 foot 6. When she hits 165 pounds, it would be more realistic. less than 12 weeks isn't a realistic goal to lost about 50 pounds for a female or even a man. We both know it would take at least 6 months, so if you want her to pay you for 12 weeks for just putting her on some BS macros you come up with and pay you hundreds of dollars just to put her in a calorie deficit and then make her pay you in another 12 weeks for a contest prep then that's fine by me, but don't get mad because I actually came out and said what we all know to be true at this stage in her physique. She still might not even be ready even in 6 months. It's all her mindset which you don't know. Dieting to that level of bodyfat is a lot harder than most noobs know.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You must be a magician or God. You must have a magical diet and training program that can help her get in figure shape that she can't get off the stickies.
    Nope. No tricks. Just experience.

What I also find funny is how you think your a magician and disagree with me, yet you spam your coaching services to a person that doesn't know better.
    I'd hardly call that "spamming".

We can all agree that a coach isn't necessary when she is 195 pounds at 5 foot 6. When she hits 165 pounds, it would be more realistic. less than 12 weeks isn't a realistic goal to lost about 50 pounds for a female or even a man.
    No. We can't "all agree" on that. A coach does a lot more than just give someone macros to hit...or at least good coaches do. A good coach will also provide proper training advice (things like periodizing their weights and adjusting cardio as needed) as well as emotional/psychological support, which is where a majority of people fall short. It's not that they can't do the work or understand what/why things are being adjusted. It's the mental aspect of changing your lifestyle that really makes or breaks someone and that can be coached.

We both know it would take at least 6 months, so if you want her to pay you for 12 weeks for just putting her on some BS macros you come up with and pay you hundreds of dollars just to put her in a calorie deficit and then make her pay you in another 12 weeks for a contest prep then that's fine by me, but don't get mad because I actually came out and said what we all know to be true at this stage in her physique.
    Well, first of all, you have NO idea how much I charge. None. In addition, as I just stated, you're not just paying for macros. You're paying for everything I just mentioned in the paragraph above.

Now here's the thing, you keep talking about some magical 24 week period that I have to work with. She clearly stated that she wants to work with someone ahead of time and wants to compete in about 13 months (or 56 weeks). I don't know if 13 months would happen right now. A lot of that would depend on how her metabolism is right now and how we could manipulate that through dieting/reversing/etc. So, she might have to wait until Spring 2016 to actually step on stage in order to do everything in a fairly healthy manner. I'm up front with my clients if I don't think a certain goal is feasible within the time they want to accomplish it...but I don't have all of the information I need to make that call for her.

And I'm not mad. I feel bad for you that you clearly had such a negative experience with your coaches in the past. That's a shame.

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Nope. No tricks. Just experience.

I'd hardly call that "spamming".

No. We can't "all agree" on that. A coach does a lot more than just give someone macros to hit...or at least good coaches do. A good coach will also provide proper training advice (things like periodizing their weights and adjusting cardio as needed) as well as emotional/psychological support, which is where a majority of people fall short. It's not that they can't do the work or understand what/why things are being adjusted. It's the mental aspect of changing your lifestyle that really makes or breaks someone and that can be coached.

Well, first of all, you have NO idea how much I charge. None. In addition, as I just stated, you're not just paying for macros. You're paying for everything I just mentioned in the paragraph above.

Now here's the thing, you keep talking about some magical 24 week period that I have to work with. She clearly stated that she wants to work with someone ahead of time and wants to compete in about 13 months (or 56 weeks). I don't know if 13 months would happen right now. A lot of that would depend on how her metabolism is right now and how we could manipulate that through dieting/reversing/etc. So, she might have to wait until Spring 2016 to actually step on stage in order to do everything in a fairly healthy manner. I'm up front with my clients if I don't think a certain goal is feasible within the time they want to accomplish it...but I don't have all of the information I need to make that call for her.

And I'm not mad. I feel bad for you that you clearly had such a negative experience with your coaches in the past. That's a shame.

I made a mistake, for some reason I thought August was after January, lol. In that case, if she want's to pay for a year of coaching that's on her but it's not really necessary when there is amazing information in the "nutrition" and "workout program" stickies to at least get her started. Reverse dieting is BS and has been proven by Lyle Macdonald and Alan Aragon already. I'd hope she doesn't buy into the myth of reverse dieting or metabolic adaption.... it's just a marketing gimmick used on the ignorant. Also, it's been proven macro manipulation doesn't make a big enough difference other than in satiation. If she wants to waste her money that's up to her. All I know, is a good coach isn't cheap, even then, some expensive coaches suck ass and aren't worth it. I'd say she should try out the "nutrition stickies" and "workout program" stickies for about 6 months consistently and if she can stick to it and still wants to get on stage, then hire a coach. A lot of noobs think getting in competition shape is easy and then they are hit with a reality check, and then want their money back. Unless you offer a full refund, I wouldn't do it if I was her. I wasted too much money on BS coaches that can't provide anything that I can't get off BB.com/forums. You're not a psychologist, you shouldn't be offering emotional support. The emotional support from a bb coach isn't worth the money just for them to say "you can do it" in one way or another. A person can only change their lifestyle if they find something that motivates them like kids, money, etc. And, the BB.com forum can be used for emotional support for free.

JackdJackie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JulieLohre.com

or

Brook Erickson on ********. Both former pros

Hi everyone!

Please help me!
    Morgan

johnmartin01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you need good article about body building then choose USA legal studies case study writing service and get good article from them. Enjoy your life.!

muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) muskate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi everyone!

Please help me!
    Morgan
    There are a lot of very good coaches out there. What is key is someone you interact and can work with well. Check out my website. I would be happy to help!
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutritional Sciences masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin
    TrevorDietCoach.com

vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vassthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am available for online contest prep for affordable rates. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions

ElainaLang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're looking to get into contests and want to learn photography, I can definitely help. Over the years as a photographer I have been fortunate enough to be able to attend many photo workshops and classes taught by some of the most talented photographers in the world. Website is good for us to visit for help in essay. I've learned from them, and now I'm passing on what I've learned so that you don't have to take my word for it when it comes to learning how to improve your photography skills.