Page 113 of 296 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 8853
    Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^Nice, nothing around me yet... going to keep looking though.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nakkiz View Post
    How much would you estimate you spend on ice cream each month?
    I'd say at least $200. Eventually all these purchases will be a tax write off... I hope.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I'd say at least $200. Eventually all these purchases will be a tax write off... I hope.
    That would be awesome.

200 isn't as bad as I thought. After that booze brand, comfy cow, AH and S&S I thought that would be like 350 a month, but I guess the big containers like publix save you some money due to the volume of them.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That would be awesome.

200 isn't as bad as I thought. After that booze brand, comfy cow, AH and S&S I thought that would be like 350 a month, but I guess the big containers like publix save you some money due to the volume of them.
    Yeah, that's about the average. Some months are worse than others. I think I just got contacted for my first 'hook up' from a company. Stay tuned.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Handels in Columbus:
    Today was first day of Pumpkin Ripple back in stock (Grabbed 2 Pints)
    Tin Lizzy Cheesecake new flavor I never had before:
    Cheesecake Base + Butterscotch Ripple + Butter Pecan Toffee Pieces

Grabbed a Pint of CCCD + Handels Half Time (Buckeye Spinoff with Chocolate PB Footballs) for a buddy

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Handels in Columbus:
    Today was first day of Pumpkin Ripple back in stock (Grabbed 2 Pints)
    Tin Lizzy Cheesecake new flavor I never had before:
    Cheesecake Base + Butterscotch Ripple + Butter Pecan Toffee Pieces

Grabbed a Pint of CCCD + Handels Half Time (Buckeye Spinoff with Chocolate PB Footballs) for a buddy
    So fkn strong. Are these in addition to the other ones you grabbed (Oree dough, etc.) ?

Looking forward to all the Handel's reviews.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    I'm ashamed to say that this constituted my lunch today. Oh my god, it was heaven. As good as sex even. There are few sweets I like. Caramel is one of my favorites. I'd choose death by caramel if I had to die today. Just give me a 10 kilo block of salted caramel and I'll eat it all.
    Other than the caramel that pint sucked. Way better caramel options
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nakkiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, that's about the average. Some months are worse than others. I think I just got contacted for my first 'hook up' from a company. Stay tuned.
    Cool! I think your audience is geared more towards high end ice cream than OSS, too.

What happened to the ICI? It's been dying slowly over the past 6 months. And OSS is reviewing stuff thats incredibly unintresting as well. I couldnt care less about a new burger king milkshake.

@Bob In for review on the tin lizzy cheesecake. It sounds great! I wish more flavors would include butterscotch.
    Last edited by nakkiz; 10-02-2015 at 02:22 AM.

Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    So fkn strong. Are these in addition to the other ones you grabbed (Oree dough, etc.) ?

Looking forward to all the Handel's reviews.
    i have for me:
    Pumpkin (Reviewed last year)
    Oreo Dough (Vanilla Ice Cream + Cookie Dough + Oreo's)
    Midnight Madness (Dark Chocolate Ice Cream + PB Swirl + PB Oreo's)
    Graham Central Station (Cinnamon Graham Cracker Ice Cream + Graham Swirl + Chocolate Covered Crunchies)
    Liz Cheesecake (Cheesecake + Butterscotch ripple + Butter Pecan Toffee Pieces)
    Handels Half Time (Yellow Vanilla Ice Cream + PB Swirl + Chocolate Peanut Butter Footballs)

few other for friend I am staying with here in Columbus.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AB Choc Chunk is an easy A, tastes like true almond butter loaded with peanuts and pieces of chocolate its HHNNNNGGGG
    I am looking forward to this one a lot, so it's good to hear that you enjoyed it!

Cool! I think your audience is geared more towards high end ice cream than OSS, too.
    ^This x 100000!!!! He talked me into a shipment of Salt & Straw.. EASILY the best decision I have ever made regarding ice cream!!! See review below, hands down new #1 all-time!

i have for me:
    Pumpkin (Reviewed last year)
    Oreo Dough (Vanilla Ice Cream + Cookie Dough + Oreo's)
    Midnight Madness (Dark Chocolate Ice Cream + PB Swirl + PB Oreo's)
    Graham Central Station (Cinnamon Graham Cracker Ice Cream + Graham Swirl + Chocolate Covered Crunchies)
    Liz Cheesecake (Cheesecake + Butterscotch ripple + Butter Pecan Toffee Pieces)
    Handels Half Time (Yellow Vanilla Ice Cream + PB Swirl + Chocolate Peanut Butter Footballs)
    All of these sound amazing!!! I am really intrigued by those Butter Pecan Toffee Pieces as well (HUGE toffee fan over here)

Salt & Straw Chocolate Caramel Potato Chip Cupcake

I honestly don’t even know where to start with this one because there is a ton going on in this pint. First off the base, is quite unique. I figured it would be hard to utilize a lightly malted, salted chocolate base without one overpowering the other. However, this is not the case. The chocolate flavor is perfectly sweet, lightly salted and also provides a well-balanced hint of malt. This leads to one of the best-executed bases I have ever scooped.

On top of that, bite-sized salted ganache cupcake pieces were utilized as one of the mix-ins. Bite-sized was an understatement as they were all at least the size of a quarter, and even bigger. The cake was very moist, soft & chewy while each piece was then topped with hardened salted ganache that added another level of saltiness to the ice cream. The description also states they were coated in coffee syrup, but I hardly tasted any coffee flavor at all. This was fine by me though, because I’m not the biggest coffee ice cream fan and the cupcake pieces were still very bold in flavor. To contrast the chewiness, chocolate covered potato chips were added to give the pint a little crunch. While most pints (B&J’s in particular) are only able to offer soggy potato chips after being frozen in ice cream, this was certainly not the case. Each potato chip was coated with a nice creamy layer of chocolate that provided a crunch as if you were eating one right out of a newly opened bag.

If these great mix-ins weren’t enough, a caramel swirl throughout the entire pint was added to top things off. Thick, creamy, and generously sweet, it was the perfect complement to the salted chocolate base. Neither flavor was overpowering and only further enhanced all of the other quality mix-ins. I have one more pint to scoop from Salt & Straw, but there is no way it is taking this one down. This is easily my new #1 ice cream of all-time. Yes, it is that good!!! Too bad it was only a limited edition flavor, but hopefully it will return again next year or in the near future. No doubt this is an A++++.

I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    No doubt this is an A++++.
    Told you! Too bad it was just a monthly flavor...

Guys - Your boy is making it! Perry's is sending me their Gingerbread and Pumpkin Pie flavors. Now if I can just get Turkey Hill to send me some of their Pumpkin Pie, my rankings will be complete.

Guys - Your boy is making it! Perry's is sending me their Gingerbread and Pumpkin Pie flavors. Now if I can just get Turkey Hill to send me some of their Pumpkin Pie, my rankings will be complete.
    Congrats man. I'd love to try Perrys, but I cant buy it anywhere near me.

KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000) KidSchutty is just really nice. (+1000)

Pumpkin pie is good. It doesn't have the pumpkin spice factor that talenti provides, but the whipped cream swirl and graham pieces easily make up for it.
    andrewschutt.com - Physical and Mental Fitness

Recreational Bodybuilder

BOOM!
    well deserved!

Ended up picking up from comfy cow
    No Peanut brittle or Simply Southern.
    Coconut Almond White Chocolate Dream

Barry Callebaut white chocolate and coconut ice cream with flecks of Callebaut white chocolate, crunchy toasted coconut and chopped almonds.

Interested in this, but i know Erick said the Comfy Cow was hit or miss.
    Last edited by The Solution; 10-02-2015 at 12:44 PM.

ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So eating ice cream while training is good?.. someone aware me.

mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pkahnman View Post
    Yes

I will probably finish the quart tonight
    fuark, i was looking for this in my local grocery store last night. They always sell out so quick. Dat graham cracker swirl...
    Always picks #7 crew
    Positive crew

mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArthBrahh View Post
    So eating ice cream while training is good?.. someone aware me.
    you must be new here...
    Always picks #7 crew
    Positive crew

ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArthBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mnovotny85 View Post
    you must be new here...
    yep. i always thought icecream was for fat cwnts so avoided it. i come to the nutrition forum on bb.com and theres a thread for it that praises it. :\

Originally Posted by ArthBrahh View Post
    yep. i always thought icecream was for fat cwnts so avoided it. i come to the nutrition forum on bb.com and theres a thread for it that praises it. :\
    Read the DCA sticky, or google the dirt on eating clean.

This month's Salt & Straw flavors are crazy. All of them sound awesome and/or interesting.

http://saltandstraw.com/flavors/

I'm trying The Great Candycopia tonight.

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Walmart shopping trip was successful last night. I don't get some of the amazing brands and flavors others get but it's all I have here. They finally got the Ben and Jerrys Strawberry Not so Shortcake in and had a decent amount of Pumpkin Cheesecake left. I first grabbed 4 Pumpkin Cheesecake and was ready to go until I spotted the Strawberry Shortcake flavor I wanted to try so grabbed one of those and just 3 Pumpkin.

It's not bad at all and I like it enough to say it was worth getting. Thinking about it thought it seems very close to the Red Velvet flavor to me for some reason.

Graeters 1870 Tower
    Cookies & Cream + Buckeye Blitz with Chocolate Sprinkles, Chocolate Bundt Cake, Whip Cream, and Fudge

Coolhaus Im Pei-Nut Butter Cookie Sandwich

http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...ookie-sandwich

All in all a 500 calorie cookie for 3$ with two good cookies and a fantastic peanut butter ice cream is hard to pass up. Coolhaus did this cookie right and made a good gourmet dessert. The only downside may be the Chocolate Cookie flavor takes away from the peanut butter ice cream due to the richness of the cookies. For a good chocolate and peanut combination this is worth the price tag. Is it their best? Hard to say. I have only had 3 Coolhaud Cookies, and I would rank the Coolhaus "Caramia Lehrer" (Snickerdoodle Cookie + Sea Salt Caramel Ice cream) Above this, then Mint.

Grade: B

lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lazymuchacho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your move, Graeter's:
    Did this one surpass the Potato Chip Cupcake pint?

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your move, Graeter's:
    JESUS!!! Watched the video this morning too.. LMAO at the thumbnail for the video on YouTube and that smile you have!! Like a kid on Christmas morning haha!

Coolhaus Im Pei-Nut Butter Cookie Sandwich
    I agree with your review spot on.. Cookies were unbelievable, but they pulled away from the PB due to the chocolate being so rich!
    I.C.E.D.

Originally Posted by lazymuchacho View Post
    Did this one surpass the Potato Chip Cupcake pint?
    Nope, it's probably not even in my Top 5 S&S. It's just a really fun ice cream.

Salt & Straw Chocolate Gooey Brownie

There is not too much to say about this one. It utilizes simple ingredients/flavors, but is very effective. You have a dense milk chocolate base mixed with brownie chunks. The milk chocolate base is one of the better chocolate bases I have scooped, but nothing over the top. It is thick, creamy and very chocolaty in flavor.

Scattered throughout the ice cream are brownie chunks of all sizes. The chunks are house baked and even include marshmallow fluff folded in to keep them extra gooey. As if you were eating an actual brownie, each bite is full of that rich fudge flavor. Although you cannot taste the marshmallow fluff, it sure does help to keep the extra moist & chewy. The texture was so soft that every brownie chunk seemed like it was baked fresh out of the oven.

The balance of the mild milk chocolate base with the rich fudge brownies is what makes this such a simple and effective ice cream. B

I.C.E.D.

Comfy Cow Coconut Almond White Chocolate Dream

http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...&scrollTo=1672

Overall not pleased at all with this offering. The base was subpar considering the white chocolate offered in the base. The total amount of mix-ins offered in this pint was next to nothing. They should relabel this to Coconut Dream due to the fact there were minimal almonds or white chocolate. If you want a pure Coconut Ice Cream this would be something to highly consider. Would I repurchase this flavor? Not a chance. I do hear the Peanut Brittle is worth a scoop, but until I ever see that I will pass on Comfy Cow.

Grade: C-

Wow, comfy cow seems to be such a let down. How are they priced in the store?

The tiny boxes instead of pints is a fun idea though.

Looks like you got 1/3rd of an almond in total bob.

Page 113 of 296 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast