jig2xsaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Bulk Supplements company -- Question for Beta Alanine and Creatine

Hi,
    my first post here but have been following the forum for quite a bit of time. I practice Muay Thai and Jujutsu.
    My workouts comprise more of Plyometrics, circuit training, shadow practise, strength training and hardcore bouts.
    Stack comprises of L-Glutamine, BCAA, Whey, Creatine (yet to add Beta Alanine and Fish oil).

Been using Optimum Nutrition as the brand but saw Bulk Supplements with good reviews and hence inclined towards them since its quite cheap.

Question --
    1. Bulk Supplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder -- the bag does not say "Creapure" anywhere on the label. does not inspire much confidence in the quality of the creatine hence. Anybody shed any light here please?
    2. Bulk Supplements Pure Beta Alanine Powder -- The bag does not say "CarnoSyn" anywhere. So is the quality of Beta Alanine good or how is it?infact it might not be Beta Alanine but L-Alanine. Help please?

Thanks,
    John

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no one will likely give you a for sure answer. the benefit to buying major brands is whatever peace of mind it gives you for buying from a bigger more standardized business' that has more to lose if they screw you over. the price of wholesale powder sellers is alluring but it doesnt come with much assurance imo although ive been tempted on several occasions. google the company and try to find reviews, but most of those are amateur at best and are just pleased with low prices.

this place is flooded with reps from major supplement companies so the people that possibly have your answers you wanted about bulk supps, wouldnt tell you because its not good business. all i will say is, just cause its not creapure or canosyn doesnt mean its fake.

3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3rdtymstehcharm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use to go with another company called bulk nutrients just for its overall cheapness OP, to be honest (maybe to me personally) their products were no different to branded supplements. again everyone is different and you can only judge through your own personal use. Considering its cheaper than what you'll get at other places, take a risk. But if it gives you peace of mind knowing its a trustworthy branded product, i'd just save that extra money and get the stuff you can trust.

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Bulk Supplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder -- the bag does not say "Creapure" anywhere on the label. does not inspire much confidence in the quality of the creatine hence. Anybody shed any light here please?

Creapure is just a brand with their quality creatine product. If it doesnt say creapure then just get some regluar monohydrate creatine. No micronized stuff.

2. Bulk Supplements Pure Beta Alanine Powder -- The bag does not say "CarnoSyn" anywhere. So is the quality of Beta Alanine good or how is it?infact it might not be Beta Alanine but L-Alanine. Help please?

CarnoSyn is pretty good IMO. Its a very expensive ingredient on its own and Beta Alanine Carnosyn is optimal.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont trust bulk supplements. there's another company who sells in bulk that i trust. they are even cGMP registered. they also give CoAs from third party labs.

and tbh allmax creapure creatine and now beta alanine (carnosyn) are better deals here [bb.com].

Go to bulk companies for things like cit mal 2:1, tmg, alcar, etc etc
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kardoxo View Post
    Creapure is just a brand with their quality creatine product. If it doesnt say creapure then just get some regluar monohydrate creatine. No micronized stuff.

CarnoSyn is pretty good IMO. Its a very expensive ingredient on its own and Beta Alanine Carnosyn is optimal.
    Why do you say "no micronized stuff?" All micronization does is reduce the diameter of a particular particle. In the case of creatine, micronization simply aids in mixability and helps with it's gritty texture.

Also CarnoSyn is the same as CreaPure, it's merely a brand name of beta alanine.

Thank you guys for taking the time out for replying. Well, essentially i came across bulk supplements through amazon. the creatine monohydrate powder has around 1400 reviews (total rating 5 star).. the beta alanine has 450 reviews (again 5 stars).
    Its not everyday that i see such stellar reviews and hence the inclination towards this particular company.

didnt find any other site quoting reviews for these folks.. confusing stuff this..

Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Why do you say "no micronized stuff?" All micronization does is reduce the diameter of a particular particle. In the case of creatine, micronization simply aids in mixability and helps with it's gritty texture.

Also CarnoSyn is the same as CreaPure, it's merely a brand name of beta alanine.
    This...

OP, there are a lot of reputable bulk powder companies out there. Many of which do not licence branded forms of ingredients (CarnoSyn or CreaPure) but that does not make them any less effective, despite what their marketing might tell you.

Also bare in mind that some sites remove bad reviews and only leave the stellar ones
    You strong like Rambo, look like hero, but your brain just like potato

thanks jigzz.. but then does amazon does the same too (remove the bad reviews and leave only the good ones). i have checked lot of stuff on amazon but mostly all have -ve reviews as well.. this is one of those few ones which comes out with flying colors on it..

dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dave43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jig2xsaw View Post
    thanks jigzz.. but then does amazon does the same too (remove the bad reviews and leave only the good ones). i have checked lot of stuff on amazon but mostly all have -ve reviews as well.. this is one of those few ones which comes out with flying colors on it..
    I just bought the bulk supplement creatine on Amazon due to the positive reviews. The next day I received an email offering a large amount of free samples if I submitted a "review" on what I just received. Seems very shady. Does anyone know definitively if this is junk or a decent product? I should have just stuck with Allmax.

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dave43 View Post
    I just bought the bulk supplement creatine on Amazon due to the positive reviews. The next day I received an email offering a large amount of free samples if I submitted a "review" on what I just received. Seems very shady. Does anyone know definitively if this is junk or a decent product? I should have just stuck with Allmax.
    Should just order off a reputable place like bb.com, from reputable companies, like primaforce or all max is ok too I guess
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i also think that you should order from a quality site like Bodybuilding.com from now on. Know what you are getting 100% of the time.
    Instagram - @mooddani

OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    theres def good bulk sites/brands not on here. generally are not found from clicking the first/cheapest link available on amazon though lol