Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PolishPhenom View Post
    RIP you will be missed.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    Broncos - Nuggets - Rockies - Avalanche

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShweezyBTFO View Post
    Your idea of trolling is being terribly uninformed about even the sport your own country depends on for its survival.

...congrats?
    Your trolling since coming back from banned camp has taken a serious step back.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's not stray from the topic at hand, which is your grossly misinformed notion of trolling, and tenuous (at best) grasp of basic tenets of football.

PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beliedat View Post
    Let's not stray from the topic at hand, which is your grossly misinformed notion of trolling, and tenuous (at best) grasp of basic tenets of football.
    If you have come to the conclusion that I am trolling, then that would disregard my basic tenets of football would it not? Or is your feeble mind still trying to comprehend that equation?
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

If you have come to the conclusion that I am trolling, then that would disregard my basic tenets of football would it not? Or is your feeble mind still trying to comprehend that equation?
    What gives you the idea that I've accepted your nonsensical rambling as legitimate trolling?

This reading thing, it's tough, I know.

What gives you the idea that I've accepted your nonsensical rambling as legitimate trolling?

This reading thing, it's tough, I know.
    Because you continue to comment and try to make fun of me, yet I am sitting here laughing my ass off. This is my thread, so of course I will continue to post in it, but you on the other hand? Man you are really taking this personally. Keep it coming.

Edit - "Accepted my nonsensical rambling" LMFAO!

*Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000)
    All this tells me is that you've somehow managed to repress your proclivity for going postal while reading one of my posts.

Congrats?

All this tells me is that you've somehow managed to repress your proclivity for going postal while reading one of my posts.

Congrats?

I tend to go postal while reading your posts?

Don't flatter yourself fukkboi.

Thanks for the congrats too, I see you have added that to your arsenal.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

Because you continue to comment and try to make fun of me, yet I am sitting here laughing my ass off. This is my thread, so of course I will continue to post in it, but you on the other hand? Man you are really taking this personally. Keep it coming.

Edit - "Accepted my nonsensical rambling" LMFAO!

This does nothing to answer my question. But, since you clearly read at a sub-3rd grade level, I'll spell it out for you.

Based on the evidence provided by you in this thread (exhibit A), the entirety of sports misc can plainly see that you are an imbecile parading around under the guise of 'trolling'. You only resort to this tactic when confronted with the cold reality that the truth is inversely proportionate to the idiocy you pepper this forum with.

You employ a similar tactic when you get frustrated in light of being clowned by knowledgeable posters. You claim you are enjoying yourself and are remarkably amused, but in reality, this is a deflection to advertise the false notion that you aren't actually mad. This final point is hammered home by the negs (exhibit B) you bring upon those who have made a fool out of you.

TL,DR: Be yourself and be accountable for the absurdly stupid things you say.

As opposed to your claim, I take none of this personally, I'm merely passing a few hours in my office while I do some light paperwork.

His name was PolishPhenom

ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tend to go postal while reading your posts?

Don't flatter yourself fukkboi.

Thanks for the congrats too, I see you have added that to your arsenal.
    It's pretty reasonable to conclude that based on your demonstrated rage on here.

It's been scientifically proven that Canadians are the least sarcastic/troll-capable humans on the planet. Naturally your true feelings will rise to the surface, much like that one unemployed weirdo and the heinous things he says about Kevin Garnett and the city of Boston.

This does nothing to answer my question. But, since you clearly read at a sub-3rd grade level, I'll spell it out for you.

Based on the evidence provided by you in this thread (exhibit A), the entirety of sports misc can plainly see that you are an imbecile parading around under the guise of 'trolling'. You only resort to this tactic when confronted with the cold reality that the truth is inversely proportionate to the idiocy you pepper this forum with.

You employ a similar tactic when you get frustrated in light of being clowned by knowledgeable posters. You claim you are enjoying yourself and are remarkably amused, but in reality, this is a deflection to advertise the false notion that you aren't actually mad. This final point is hammered home by the negs (exhibit B) you bring upon those who have made a fool out of you.

As opposed to your claim, I take none of this personally, I'm merely passing a few hours in my office while I do some light paperwork.

His n
    I didn't know Target had paperwork.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

It's pretty reasonable to conclude that based on your demonstrated rage on here.

It's been scientifically proven that Canadians are the least sarcastic/troll-capable humans on the planet. Naturally your true feelings will rise to the surface, much like that one unemployed weirdo and the heinous things he says about Kevin Garnett and the city of Boston.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

I didn't know Target had paperwork.

Again, I hope this isn't your best material.

Edit - You're really bad at this.
    *Jake Gyllenhaal Brah*

Edit - You're really bad at this.

Nah breh his prime came and went last year, when he told anyone who would listen, his mother included, to "bang" the heavily favored philly flyers as they faced off versus the lowly Florida panthers.

Luckily, ECN intervened and warned as many of us as possible to not listen to him. Even the guys in the NHL thread think OP is a potato.

Now I'm not the only person who brings this up. But since his country is basically New York's hat, he feels extra salty only when I mention it.

CLIFFS:
    -OP is Canadian
    -OP hates his overlords (i.e., New Yorkers)
    -OP doesn't know anything about football or hockey
    Last edited by ShweezyBTFO; 10-02-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Nah breh his prime came and went last year, when he told anyone who would listen, his mother included, to "bang" the philly flyers as they faced off versus the lowly Florida panthers.

Luckily, ECN intervened and warned as many of us as possible to not listen to him. Even the guys in the NHL thread think OP is a potato.

Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **Cleveland Sports**

Last edited by ShweezyBTFO; 10-09-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Saxbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    JJ Watt says wassup OP.
    Wizards | Capitals | Patriots | Yankees

Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ivan7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP still a potato
    *Always pick 4 crew*
    *Dirk>Garnett crew*

Rockets/Texans

JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM2412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol.

Watt >>>>>> any other defensive player in the league.
    Phillies-Flyers-Eagles-Sixers

mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100) mike2k14 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Surprised no one mentioned that Tamba Hali is better than Justin Houston

Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brosnbroccoli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey brah... you might want to get your brain scanned. No offense obviously, but you should seek the help of a real doctor instead of hoping for the misc to diagnose you.
    Good luck OP

Sincerely
    -
    Last edited by Brosnbroccoli; 10-10-2014 at 06:39 AM.
    Real Madrid, Miami Heat, New York Jets.