acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Men's Physique Tips & Tricks Episode #3

Covers 3 Diet/Nutrition Tips including my detailed baseline carb cycling diet as well as peak week adjustments. Check it out!

IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Supporting my fitness and competition goals
    Follow Me!
    Instagram: TonyCandales
    www.********.com/tony.candales
    www.twitter.com/GiftedGenetics (Tony Candales @GiftedGenetics)
    YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh7llZGWhRtRxrWaW0f7Jw

hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You dont eat any veggies? Where do you get your fiber?

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hemi_n_cali View Post
    You dont eat any veggies? Where do you get your fiber?
    Originally veggies (1 cup/1 handful of broccoli, asparagus, etc) were in the diet where you see the meals with nothing but protein, but all they did was make me gassy. I cut them out and saw no ill effects related to digestion (the cup of oats was enough for me), so I kept them out. That being said, everyone is different, so if you are prone to getting "backed-up" you can certainly add them in there. Not going to have much of an effect on overall calories/carbs.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!

hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10) hemi_n_cali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok cool. Interesting. What have you found to be your favorite way to cook asparagus? Typically for Peak week.

Originally Posted by hemi_n_cali View Post
    Ok cool. Interesting. What have you found to be your favorite way to cook asparagus? Typically for Peak week.
    We have a steamer, so I did all my veggies in that. No condiments, just plain.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!