Registered User ClubFootMonster's Avatar
    ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClubFootMonster will become famous soon enough. (+50)

need advice on lifting shoes

I have bi lateral club feet to start off, my ankles have limited range of motion and my left foot is turned up so I walk mostly on the outside of my foot. That being said when I squat and deadlift there isn't an even distribution of weight and I don't get proper drive on my left foot since I don't have a flat surface to push off of. I lift mainly barefoot in socks to get the flattest surface possible.

My question is, is there a company that could make a custom shoe that would fit my left foot and create a small platform inside the shoe to give me a flatter surface to push off of? I feel it would greatly increase my squat and deadlift and help with development of my left leg.
    Deadlift 525x3
    Squat 475x3
    Bench 300x2

Current supp stack
    Jack3d v2
    Anavite
    Food
    Food
    Food
    Food

Bi lateral club feet

thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10) thedanofsteel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your best bet is going to be finding a good cobbler who understands your issue, and working with him.

I am not a cobbler, but I would think a squat shoe with a wooden heel (as opposed to the newer composite ones) would be easier to work with, in case anything needs to be shaved down. Could just be a matter of constructing some kind of insert for you.

I know Risto makes custom shoes, but I'm not sure the customization goes beyond aesthetic options. I'd just get a quality shoe with a wood heel and then find somebody who seems like they know what they're doing to work on them.