pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

muscletech clear muscle

Hi

My question is specifically for muscletech reps or for those who are using muscletech clear muscle.

I want to buy muscletech clear muscle but I confused about how to stack it.

I workout in evening and I am using musclepharm assault as my pre workout. And I also want to buy muscletech clear muscle but I don't want to take clear muscle as my pre workout. I want to to take it as post workout and that too 15-20 min after I finished my workout and took my protein.

In simple words this is how I want to use clear muscle

1st dose in morning, 2nd in afternoon and 3rd after I complete my workout

So my question is will that be ok if I take it like this? And if that will be fine then will this routine minimise the effect of HMB?

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are your goals?

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 farley
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pratushaneja View Post
    Hi

My question is specifically for muscletech reps or for those who are using muscletech clear muscle.

I workout in evening and I am using musclepharm assault as my pre workout. And I also want to buy muscletech clear muscle but I don't want to take clear muscle as my pre workout. I want to to take it as post workout and that too 15-20 min after I finished my workout and took my protein.

So my question is will that be ok if I take it like this? And if that will be fine then will this routine minimise the effect of HMB?
    That dosing is fine and is the best way. I like to go 3 and 3, but that is only because I would probably forget to take one of the dosages . I definitely would continue to use the preworkout because it does different things. Are you thinking about doing the 12 week program as well?

head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000) head2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi

are your concerned about taking 2 pre workouts? because Clear Muscle isnt a "pre workout". as in it doesnt have stimulants or anything of that nature.

and you can stack it with anything
    Plasma Muscle Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167948033 (IN PROGRESS)

phosphamuscle log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166706951&p=1345995691#post1345995691 (completed)

bio gro log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161404893 (completed)

Clear muscle log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161956163 (completed)

Clear Muscle + PA http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163700081

MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're going to want to take a serving of HMB-FA pre-workout:
    In regards to optimizing HMB supplementation, it appears that HMB has both acute and chronic effects. HMB’s acute effects likely depend upon supplementation pre-exercise. If taking HMB-Ca, the recommendation would be to consume 3 g, at least 60 minutes prior to intense exercise. If consumed with glucose it may need to be taken as long as two hours prior to training. HMB in the HMB-FA form may have an overall faster and greater effect based upon the rise in plasma levels. Thus, athletes could consume the supplement in HMB-FA form 30–60 minutes prior to exercise. Finally, in order to optimize HMB’s chronic effects, the recommendation would be to consume 3 g daily, divided into three equal servings for a minimum of two weeks prior to a potentially damaging skeletal muscle event.
    http://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/6

pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pratushaneja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

clear muscle

(* AMeyer9*) I am on a cutting phase and my goal is to keep the muscle size and loose extra fat and make some abs.

1. And I don't know about 12 week programme. What do you suggest should I go for 12 week programme as well?

2. So what do you suggest me (*llahhsoj*) is it ok to take 1 serving after a workout? And how different it works if I take 1 serving morning and 2nd in noon and 3rd post workout? Does it have a significant difference if I take it like this?

3. Do I need to cycle this off as well? ( HMB)

4. Yes (* head2*) this is my main concern . I don't want to 2 pre- workout same time. What do you suggest?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1. I was referring to the 12 weak Clear Muscle program that is on the MuscleTech website. If you are good at your own programming, I would continue with your own program.

2. With Clear Muscle, it is best to space out your dosages as best as you can.

3. It is best to cycle off everything at some point except for creatine. Theoretically you wouldn't have to cycle it, but there will be some diminishing returns at some point.

4. While it may be beneficial to take a dose preworkout, it doesn't really work the same and you won't feel it like Assault. Clear Muscle is more of an accumulate result and you won't get a fast instant type rush like Assault or any other stimulant preworkout.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inb4 Marcel Marceau

stacking clear muscle snd assault

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    1. I was referring to the 12 weak Clear Muscle program that is on the MuscleTech website. If you are good at your own programming, I would continue with your own program.

3. It is best to cycle off everything at some point except for creatine. Theoretically you wouldn't have to cycle it, but there will be some diminishing returns at some point.

4. While it may be beneficial to take a dose preworkout, it doesn't really work the same and you won't feel it like Assault. Clear Muscle is more of an accumulate result and you won't get a fast instant type rush like Assault or any other stimulant preworkout.

Thanks for your reply (*llahhsoj*)

So just to conclude everything I want to know that can I stack clear muscle and assault at the same time like this.

First I take clear muscle and then 10 minutes after that I take assault? I hope it will not do any harm?

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

So just to conclude everything I want to know that can I stack clear muscle and assault at the same time like this.

First I take clear muscle and then 10 minutes after that I take assault? I hope it will not do any harm?
    only to your wallet

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You can actually take clear muscle at the exact same time.
    It can be stacked with Abu other product.

Anything else we can help you with brother?
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi

save your money its garbage, especially for the price, if you want something that works from the new line of supplements grab some phosphatidic acid.

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Terrimonas View Post
    inb4 Marcel Marceau
    Nah, he wouldn't take the time to actually post in an existing thread. He will create a brand new one.

MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post

Baier et al. [37] examined the effects of a 2–3 g of a daily ingestion of HMB-Ca in combination with amino acids for one year in the elderly and found that HMB consumption did not result in any changes in blood or urine markers of hepatic or renal function or blood lipids.
    http://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/6
    It is quite a safe supplement. It is just a metabolite of leucine, after all. The only real reasons that I could justify cycling it are price (it's expensive), and if you were going to do a period of training wouldn't take advantage of HMB-FA's anti-catabolic effects.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Love the stuff but you have to really kick your training into high gear and frequency. Worked very well with phosphatidic acid.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    save your money its garbage, especially for the price, if you want something that works from the new line of supplements grab some phosphatidic acid.
    have you actually tried ClearMuscle or are you going off of what some else has said?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) El Conquistador has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's too busy nuthugging Biotest to try any other companies' products. Plus, using a non-Biotest supplement might get him kicked out of their good guy club.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Love the stuff but you have to really kick your training into high gear and frequency. Worked very well with phosphatidic acid.
    I second this. During the 2 weeks of the original 12 week Clear Muscle log where the training was not very frequent or intense (the taper), I noticed no benefit whatsoever. However, in the 2 weeks where I was doing a full-body workout 5 days a week (the overreaching phase), I noticed improvements.

Now, doing my own routine with both Clear Muscle and King (PA), I've been making very nice gains. One thing I've noticed is that I am able to do a high-volume workout (16-20+ sets per body part), and then hit the same body parts again with only 1 day of rest and still have a good workout and probably set a rep P.R. Of course, I try not to do this consistently, as my right knee and lower back can start to hate me if I do high-volume legs more than 2x per week. 2-3 days rest between body parts is the norm right now, and that's plenty.

Mesomorphicamerican NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    save your money its garbage
    thats really quite mean!
    Olympus Labs

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry to disturb you again but I have 1 more question.

Should I take clear muscle on non workout days too? If yes then what dose I should take and at what time?
    Yes you want to use Clear Muscle on your Off day as well. Take it at the same time or close to the time you would for training days. dosing is 2 caps 3 times per day.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)