squatfreak1184 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1st post, getting back into PL/strongman

Hey guys my name is David Beers. Semi-retired powerlifter and strongman. Most recently promoted some strongman shows in Fort Myers, FL. Been out of the scene and out of the gym for a couple years other than some light BB work. Gonna fire up the training again and the youtube channel to chronicle my journey.
    Focus will be reclaiming my squat and deadlift strength along with overall core strength for strongman events. Check out the youtube page will share some of my secrets of nutrition(being a life long ectomorph) along with sharing some of the failures that i have along the way. Please share your encouragement or critique if you have any. The goal is to be competing in 6 months to 1 yr drug free

apparently i can't link until i have 50 posts but my handle on youtube is squatfreak1184 or you can search the name DaveBeers

OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome back to the dark side, Mr. Beers. We've been waiting.