Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000)
    xf up cinnamon roll
    xf up lemon cream pie
    xf up butterscotch
    xf up triple chocolate
    xf up mochaccino

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kevin1st View Post
    xf up cinnamon roll
    xf up lemon cream pie
    xf up butterscotch
    xf up triple chocolate
    xf up mochaccino
    Where the Banana Cream <3?
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BioX Whey - Chocoalte PeanutSwirl, Chocolate (Both taste fantastic with great texture)
    CorWhey - CorFetti, MC, CS
    XF2.0 - Any Flavor
    Muscle-Tech Platnium/P8 - MC, PBC
    Whey-HD - Choc Cookie, BMP
    PES SELECT SNICKERDOODLE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000) kevin1st is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    Where the Banana Cream <3?
    banana cream is excellent too. another great banana protein is/was vasolate.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trutein vanilla
    Trutein LMP
    Whey HD vanilla caramel
    Whey HD choc cookie
    PES choc

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by altair11 View Post
    There are many well flavored protein powders and many that taste very good, but even some of these you can't drink every day, or if enjoyed a tub you wouldn't buy another one...
    so that's why i'm asking for 5 only, without the hundreds of '' honorable mentions '' that some of you may list lol
    I mean i tried and i like almost ALL Cellucor flavors, but non of them is that good for me to keep buying it.

Please don't list just the brand, but also the flavor
    example: Syntha-6 Cinnamon bun flavor

As for me, in no particular order
    1. SAN Titanium whey { CGC }
    2. XF UP 2 { Cinnamon Roll }
    3. Whey HD { BMP }
    4. ProNom { VCB }
    5. PES Select { Snickerdoodle }

Please only mention 5 ( or less if you want :P )..
    and help me add to my list

Thanks
    My current top 5

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide - Cinnamon Roll #1 ( I love this most in warm/hot almond milk )
    Cellucor Cor Whey - S'Mores
    PES Select - Snickerdoodle
    Xtreme Formulations - Ultra Peptide - Mochaccino tied with Banana Cream and Butterscotch
    SAN Titanium Whey - Banana Coconut

Some runner ups and favorites in flavor

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide - Lemon Cream Pie, Triple Chocolate, Strawberry and Mint Chocolate
    Controlled Lab's ProNOM - Chocolate Cupcake Batter and Vanilla Cupcake Batter ( Which are also both my favorite Chocolate and Vanilla )
    BPI Whey-HD Banana Marshmallow Pie, Milk & Cookies, Chocolate Cookie
    Cutler Total Protein - Chocolate Brownie
    BB.com Protogen - Cookies and Cream - my current fav cookies and cream
    BB.com 100% Casein - Cinnamon Bun
    BSN Syntha-6 - Cinnamon Bun, Strawberry Milkshake
    MuscleTech - Platinum Isolate Strawberry Shortcake
    Cellucor Cor Whey - Corfetti
    Bio X Power Whey - Chocolate Peanut Swirl ( my favorite chocolate peanut butter ), Chocolate
    SAN Raw Fusion - Banana Nut ( Very unique and needs to be in at least a 2# tub )
    AI No Whey - Pumpkin Pie - I love this for baking with
    Top Secret Nutrition - Chocolate Ice Cream
    Labrada Lean Pro8 - Chocolate

I enjoy nearly all of these heated most
    Originally Posted by altair11 View Post
    Please mention the flavors,
    Whey-HD for example has some good and bad flavors, bmp and vanilla caramel are good, but chocolate cookie and milk and cookies are really awful.
    I updated my post with flavors. Rob and a few other will disagree on Milk & Cookies. Try Strawberry Cake next, its amazing

I loved Milk & Cookies so completely disagree with that assessment of the lineup the vanilla caramel is easily the weakest flavor in the lineup in comparison to all the other flavors due to the vanilla being faded and caramel being semi light even more so when cooked with I found it to get lost even in oats.

My favorite thing to even do with the vanilla caramel was add it to strained yogurt - My wife liked the Vanilla Caramel most mixed with Coffee used as a form of creamer
    Originally Posted by bfal215 View Post
    Mine would be:

XF UP 2.0: Lemon Cream Pie and Cinnamon Roll
    PES Select: Snickerdoodle
    Bb.com Protogen: CnC
    CL Pronom: Chocolate
    Cellucor: Mint Chocolate Chip

Honorable mention would be BPI Whey-HD Strawverry Cake flavor.
    Originally Posted by LittlleJay View Post
    In no particular order...
    Gaspari nutrition Isopure
    -Chocolate
    Gaspari nutrition Myofusion elite
    -cookie dough
    Whey HD
    -Cookies and cream
    Dymatize ISO 100 (new formula)
    -Gourmet Chocolate
    Muscletech Platinum 100% Whey
    -Chocolate
    Originally Posted by DGarcia519 View Post
    LIES!!!! I haven't tried Chocolate Cookies but I hear great things, but I HAVE tried Milk & Cookies and it is delicious! Though I guess taste is subjective.
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    100% Whey ( Banana Cream )
    Cellucor COR-Performance Whey ( Cinnamon Swirl ) & ( Peanut Butter Marshmallow )
    Beverly UMP ( Cookies & Cream )
    BPI Whey-HD ( Strawberry Cake )
    MyoFusion Advanced ( Strawberries & Cream )
    Originally Posted by solidsnake4230 View Post
    In no order these are my favorites

XF=LCP
    Whey HD=BMP
    TSN=Chocolate Ice Cream
    MuscleTech=Chocolate Peanut Butter
    PES=Cookies and Creme
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    In no order

Xf Ultra peptide 2.0
    Pes select protein
    Cellucor whey
    Whey hd
    Phase8

Have at least 1 tub of each. Well only a 5 serving tub of whey hd
    Originally Posted by CashmereEsquire View Post
    XF Up 2.0
    PES Select
    VPX SRO
    Whey HD
    Cellucor

When I`m done cutting I might go to XF Up 2.0 as my main protein, but I got a few months worth of PES Select until then.
    Originally Posted by leithdj View Post
    In no order

XF UP Lemon Cream Pie
    BPI Whey HD Strawberry Cake
    Trutein Chocolate Peanutbutter Cup (save your comments till later.....dont want to derail op's thread! lol)
    Cellucor Peanutbutter Marshmallow

Still waiting to try something good enough to make it into the top 5.......
    Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    BioX Whey - Chocoalte PeanutSwirl, Chocolate (Both taste fantastic with great texture)
    CorWhey - CorFetti, MC, CS
    XF2.0 - Any Flavor
    Muscle-Tech Platnium/P8 - MC, PBC
    Whey-HD - Choc Cookie, BMP
    PES SELECT SNICKERDOODLE
    Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    Trutein vanilla
    Trutein LMP
    Whey HD vanilla caramel
    Whey HD choc cookie
    PES choc
    Thanks for all the Whey-HD shouts, it really means a lot
    BPI Sports - Forum Director - stevej@bpisports.net

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    XF Up 2.0 LCP
    SAN Titanium Whey CGC
    Controlled Labs Pronom CCB
    BPI Whey HD Banana Marshmallow Pie
    Cellucor Core Performance Cinnamon Swirl
    Last edited by shoefanatic23; 09-24-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    XF Up 2.0 LCP
    SAN Titanium Whey CGC
    Controlled Labs Pronom CCB
    BPI Whey HD Banana Marshmallow Pie
    Cellucor Core Performance Cinnamon Swirl
    Thanks bro

Original 999,999k Crew

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cellucor
    Protogen
    Pro Supps
    Body Nutrition
    Iforce Mass Gainz

Soon to try out Projym

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My current top 5

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide - Cinnamon Roll #1 ( I love this most in warm/hot almond milk )
    Cellucor Cor Whey - S'Mores
    PES Select - Snickerdoodle
    Xtreme Formulations - Ultra Peptide - Mochaccino tied with Banana Cream and Butterscotch
    SAN Titanium Whey - Banana Coconut

Some runner ups and favorites in flavor

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide - Lemon Cream Pie, Triple Chocolate, Strawberry and Mint Chocolate
    Controlled Lab's ProNOM - Chocolate Cupcake Batter and Vanilla Cupcake Batter ( Which are also both my favorite Chocolate and Vanilla )
    BPI Whey-HD Banana Marshmallow Pie, Milk & Cookies, Chocolate Cookie
    Cutler Total Protein - Chocolate Brownie
    BB.com Protogen - Cookies and Cream - my current fav cookies and cream
    BB.com 100% Casein - Cinnamon Bun
    BSN Syntha-6 - Cinnamon Bun, Strawberry Milkshake
    MuscleTech - Platinum Isolate Strawberry Shortcake
    Cellucor Cor Whey - Corfetti
    Bio X Power Whey - Chocolate Peanut Swirl ( my favorite chocolate peanut butter ), Chocolate
    SAN Raw Fusion - Banana Nut ( Very unique and needs to be in at least a 2# tub )
    AI No Whey - Pumpkin Pie - I love this for baking with
    Top Secret Nutrition - Chocolate Ice Cream
    Labrada Lean Pro8 - Chocolate

I enjoy nearly all of these heated most
    Bravo man. Love this list...for future reference I'm coming back here
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My top 5:
    Pronom-Chocolate Cupcake Batter
    Select-SD/Chocolate
    UP2.0-LCP
    Cor-Whey-PBM
    Trutein-Cinnabun

Upcoming flavors I'm trying soon:
    Protogen-CnC
    SAN raw fusion-banana nut
    Trutein-LCP&RVC
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nufatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ON Gold Standard - Double Rich Chocolate

Haven't tried anything else.
    "WILL" to change is the only motivation anyone needs.

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In order

XF UP2 LCP

XF Whey Arctic Lemonade

Protogen CnC. (Never purchased. But a friend had some and its great)

XF UP2 Mint Chocolate

SAN Titanium Whey CGC.

I would throw in iFORCE Protean RVC but its discontinued
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Universal nutrition double choc chip
    Pes select snickerdoodle
    Xf 2.0 lcp
    Whey HD marshmallow banana
    Protogen cookies n cream
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No order

Muscle pharm orange creamsicle
    Cookies n cream
    Optimum nutrition Rocky road
    French vanilla
    Body nutrition red velvet cake
    syntha 6 pb choc
    projym smores
    Last edited by tommydec02; 09-25-2014 at 04:07 AM. Reason: forgot one haha
    *** Tennessee Titans Crew ***
    *** Always pick 6 crew ***

aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aloosecannon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    XF UP Triple Chocolate
    XF UP Banana Cream
    XF UP Mint Chocolate
    XF LCP
    XF Cinnamon Roll

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *1 tub in my cupboard at a time crew*

PES Snickerdoodle
    BioX chocolate
    PES CnC
    bb.com protogen choc
    BioX chocolate peanut swirl

on my want to try list:
    TSN choc ice cream
    Cellucor CnC
    Trutein choc peanut butter cup
    Last edited by 80benrichards; 09-25-2014 at 04:50 AM.
    Canadian LEO

Originally Posted by mdritter View Post
    Universal nutrition double choc chip
    Pes select snickerdoodle
    Xf 2.0 lcp
    Whey HD marshmallow banana
    Protogen cookies n cream
    Thanks brother

Original 999,999k Crew

kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    JYM Whey S'mores
    JYM Whey Vanilla
    Kayzen Vanilla
    PhD Chocolate
    Allmax Strawberry

DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DGarcia519 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In no order
    Select Snickerdoodle
    Select Cookies & Cream
    Select Milk Chocolate
    Whey-HD Vanilla Caramel
    Whey-HD Milk & Cookies
    Have had UP 2.0 yet but one day. The list will also likely change slightly when I try more Whey-HD flavours, and when the new Select flavour(s) drop.
    I'm the clever one, you're the potato one.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not going to list by flavor because Xtreme Formulations would take 4 out of the top 5 spots.

1. Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    2. PES Select
    3. BSN Syntha 6
    4. BPI Whey-HD
    5. Cellucor Cor-Whey

Just missed the cut:
    BB.com Protogen
    Trutein
    TSN Whey
    Muscletech Phase 8
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nufatty View Post
    ON Gold Standard - Double Rich Chocolate

Haven't tried anything else.
    Time to try something new brah. ON is a great company but there are many better tasting options out there IMO.

Top 5 - in no particular order:

-Cellucor CS
    -Cellucor Molten Choc
    -PES Snickerdoodle
    -PES CnC
    -Protogen Peanut butter cookie

Still want to try iForce Brown Sugar Maple, Cellucor Smores/CCCD (if it ever is available on bb.com), and XF UP LCP
    Always picks #7 crew
    Positive crew

mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) mgaier1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    truetein peanut butter cup
    cellucor cinnamon swirl
    Biox chocolate peanutswirl
    whey-hd banana
    syntha6 chocolate milk

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    I'm not going to list by flavor because Xtreme Formulations would take 4 out of the top 5 spots.

1. Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    2. PES Select
    3. BSN Syntha 6
    4. BPI Whey-HD
    5. Cellucor Cor-Whey

Just missed the cut:
    BB.com Protogen
    Trutein
    TSN Whey
    Muscletech Phase 8
    Originally Posted by mgaier1991 View Post
    truetein peanut butter cup
    cellucor cinnamon swirl
    Biox chocolate peanutswirl
    whey-hd banana
    syntha6 chocolate milk
    Thanks guys

Original 999,999k Crew

WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WBNATL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Syntha 6- Chocolate Milkshake
    Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60
    MP Combat Powder- Chocolate Peanut Butter
    EFX NF Pro- Chocolate
    Cellucor- Mint Chocolate Chip

pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pitbull1227 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BPI Vanilla Caramel, Muscle Tech Iso Zero Chocolate, Then probably 3 different Cellucor Flavors.

I haven't tried as many as most of you though

Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenf1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anabolic Halo - Muscletech- Wild Cherry explosion
    Cellucor - Peanutbutter Marshmallow
    ON Casein - Banana Cream
    Dymatize Casein- Peanutbutter

fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In no order

Lean pro 8 vanilla
    Protogen c&c
    Mt Whey choc
    Lean pro 8 strawberry
    Ultra whey pro c&c

Need to try more whey hd flavors
    Pes select
    And
    Up 2.0

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. No whey chocolate dream
    cellucor cor performance whey
    2 cor-fetti cake batter,
    3 molten chocolate and
    4.marshmallow peanut butter right now-all are good
    5. scivation chocolate is simple, nice taste and does the job

Honorable mention muscle-tech-phase 8 cookies and cream, and protogen's cookies and cream (with Milk oh so good)
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000) Zarthon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright, which one of you bought out all the XF?