Page 173 of 174 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 5191
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Morning bro!!

You're probably one of the few who like the DST changes. My workout was harder this morning and I still feel like I'm in a daze lol

Wish I still had spring break. Now I get to enjoy it when my son takes the week off
    LOL What? You don't like more daylight?

I miss the good old spring break time too. At least you still get a week off with your son. I get no day off.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    LOL What? You don't like more daylight?

I miss the good old spring break time too. At least you still get a week off with your son. I get no day off.
    I'm not taking the week off, just my son.

May take a Monday or Friday of that week off just for a little extra time with him since we're not going anywhere.
    ## They mad I'm asian n not jucing Crew

Kenshin's Training Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176820511

(previous) Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures - http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not taking the week off, just my son.

May take a Monday or Friday of that week off just for a little extra time with him since we're not going anywhere.
    Nice. Enjoy your mimi long weekend spring break with Tyler. When is he off for springbreak?

SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy rainy Monday everyone!

Where you been? You been disappearing on us.

Can you be my ATM machine too?

Agreed. Tree trunk on women is not that attractive at least for me. I like the fit at the same time feminine type. LOL

True chinese cooking. Who taught you how to cook? Your mom? Awesome, I want lai wong bao. Make me a dozen please.

Hosum being broke is the only joke unfortunately. My weekend was alright. Same old thing every day. Hope the rain stop this Sunday so I can get a hike in. Have you done any hikes lately?
    Sorry. Been really busy with work and my mom. Her doctor said that she is showing early symptoms of dementia so lately it has been hard on the whole family. Taking it day by day.

LOL.. you make more than me. You should be my ATM. By the way, I could only do 5 pull ups so far. You were going to treat me a boba drink if I can do 10 in March so I no boba for me.

I'm not feminine at all. I'm more of a tomboy. haha.. I actually like some female powerlifters shape with muscles.

My mom taught me how to cook when I was in my teens and from then I just learn it by practicing and watching videos. LOL.. I mistyped last time. I wish I know how to make Lai wong bao but I don't. I'll just buy some for you.

Did you go hiking over the weekend? First weekend with no rain. What else did you do? How is your back and bicep doing? Any news from your doc?

Happy Monday Ladies!!! I feel so much better already with the new time changes. Can't believe is already springbreak for the college kids. Missed those good old days.
    I do not like the time change. I want my extra hour back. haha.. the only thing I miss about spring breaks is that I get to sleep longer and stay up later watching movies. I was one of those nerdy kids that school all the time.

Morning bro!!

You're probably one of the few who like the DST changes. My workout was harder this morning and I still feel like I'm in a daze lol

Wish I still had spring break. Now I get to enjoy it when my son takes the week off
    Morning! I felt the same as you when I did legs earlier. I felt weak even though I ate a good breakfast.

Awww.. that is nice! Father and son time. Enjoy it because time goes by so fast. How is your workout doing? Haven't checked your log yet. Is everything else moving?

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post

Sorry. Been really busy with work and my mom. Her doctor said that she is showing early symptoms of dementia so lately it has been hard on the whole family. Taking it day by day.

LOL.. you make more than me. You should be my ATM. By the way, I could only do 5 pull ups so far. You were going to treat me a boba drink if I can do 10 in March so I no boba for me.

I'm not feminine at all. I'm more of a tomboy. haha.. I actually like some female powerlifters shape with muscles.

My mom taught me how to cook when I was in my teens and from then I just learn it by practicing and watching videos. LOL.. I mistyped last time. I wish I know how to make Lai wong bao but I don't. I'll just buy some for you.

Did you go hiking over the weekend? First weekend with no rain. What else did you do? How is your back and bicep doing? Any news from your doc?

I do not like the time change. I want my extra hour back. haha.. the only thing I miss about spring breaks is that I get to sleep longer and stay up later watching movies. I was one of those nerdy kids that school all the time.

Morning! I felt the same as you when I did legs earlier. I felt weak even though I ate a good breakfast.

Awww.. that is nice! Father and son time. Enjoy it because time goes by so fast. How is your workout doing? Haven't checked your log yet. Is everything else moving?
    Sorry about your mom but I think is part of old age. Is there any way to help her to improve memories or at least slowing it down?

What makes you think I make more than you? LOL Cause of working two jobs? I actually don't make a lot of that is why I do two jobs. So you should be my ATM. You have good memory about the boba drink. I forgot all about it. LOL Okay, I will extend it out to June. Now you got 3 more months to work on it.

Women who can cook = hhhhnnnnnggggggg By the way, are you a fan of durian?

Nope, didn't hike last week. Weather didn't permit me to do so. Hopefully this week since there are more sunlight. I can't believe you guys don't enjoy having more sunlight. What is wrong with yall? LOL

No doctor appoint yet unforturnately. I been going to massage once every other week and it helps a bit.

I enjoy staying in binge on chinese drama movies as well. Haven't done that in years. Do you wear glasses?

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice. Enjoy your mimi long weekend spring break with Tyler. When is he off for springbreak?
    He's off mid-April.

If you remember, two years ago, we went down south and then you and I had nem nuong lol

Hope your mom's condition doesn't get worse.

5 pull ups is pretty good, especially for girls. You probably beat out a lot of the guys too.

Working out an hour "earlier" is hard in the morning. I felt out of it again today lol. Hopefully, I'll get used to it by tomorrow.

Other than that, my training is going okay. Always a careful balance between doing enough and doing too much to risk injury/recovery

Are you thinking of making a log?

Sorry about your mom but I think is part of old age. Is there any way to help her to improve memories or at least slowing it down?

What makes you think I make more than you? LOL Cause of working two jobs? I actually don't make a lot of that is why I do two jobs. So you should be my ATM. You have good memory about the boba drink. I forgot all about it. LOL Okay, I will extend it out to June. Now you got 3 more months to work on it.

Nope, didn't hike last week. Weather didn't permit me to do so. Hopefully this week since there are more sunlight. I can't believe you guys don't enjoy having more sunlight. What is wrong with yall? LOL

No doctor appoint yet unforturnately. I been going to massage once every other week and it helps a bit.

I enjoy staying in binge on chinese drama movies as well. Haven't done that in years. Do you wear glasses?
    LOL durian question

I like more sunlight. My body is just not liking having to workout at what feels like an hour earlier.

Kenshin's Training Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176820511

(previous) Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures - http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

He's off mid-April.

If you remember, two years ago, we went down south and then you and I had nem nuong lol

5 pull ups is pretty good, especially for girls. You probably beat out a lot of the guys too.

Working out an hour "earlier" is hard in the morning. I felt out of it again today lol. Hopefully, I'll get used to it by tomorrow.

Other than that, my training is going okay. Always a careful balance between doing enough and doing too much to risk injury/recovery

LOL durian question

I like more sunlight. My body is just not liking having to workout at what feels like an hour earlier.
    Speaking of nem nuong. Haven't been there for almost a year now. That place has turned terrible with service. They pissed me off so bad that I have to do a yelp review on it. LOL

I forgot if you like durian brah? lol

SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Not sure if there is anyway to improve her memory. She still remembers us but just little things like taking medicine. She has a caretaker that checks on her for only certain number of hours given by the government so the rest is on us.

hahaha... You are the captain of CAC so you probably saved up a lot. I was just kidding about the ATM thing. I'll try to get 10 pull ups by June but not guarantee.

Evo - you better make sure that your gf/wife has good memory. LOL.. yes I love durian. You asked me 3 times already.

If the massage is working then keep going to it. As long as the pain is not getting worse then you still have time. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a nag on your back pain.

That sounds like me when I was younger binging on chinese drama movies. When I am in the mood I just borrow old dvds from my sisters to watch them. No I do not wear glasses. Knock on wood but I know I would need them since I look at the computer all the time at work.

You should definitely go hiking this weekend. I think we will have sunny weather this time. Are you a Marvel or DC fan?

He's off mid-April.

Thank you! We are crossing our fingers that her condition does not get worse but like Evo said it is part of old age.

I feel you on working out earlier is hard in the morning. It just feels different. I think you will get back to normal soon. You are doing great on your lifts.

I only did two exercises today. LOL.. bench and pull ups. I think it is because I am still tired from yesterday's leg day.

Nah I'm not making a log. My numbers are too low. It is an embrassment compared to you guys. haha.. But I do write down in my exercise journal at home to keep track of my reps and weights.

I do like checking people's log because you guys give me motivation to keep lifting and be stronger.

Not sure if there is anyway to improve her memory. She still remembers us but just little things like taking medicine. She has a caretaker that checks on her for only certain number of hours given by the government so the rest is on us.

hahaha... You are the captain of CAC so you probably saved up a lot. I was just kidding about the ATM thing. I'll try to get 10 pull ups by June but not guarantee.

Evo - you better make sure that your gf/wife has good memory. LOL.. yes I love durian. You asked me 3 times already.

If the massage is working then keep going to it. As long as the pain is not getting worse then you still have time. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a nag on your back pain.

That sounds like me when I was younger binging on chinese drama movies. When I am in the mood I just borrow old dvds from my sisters to watch them. No I do not wear glasses. Knock on wood but I know I would need them since I look at the computer all the time at work.

You should definitely go hiking this weekend. I think we will have sunny weather this time. Are you a Marvel or DC fan?

Thank you! We are crossing our fingers that her condition does not get worse but like Evo said it is part of old age.

I feel you on working out earlier is hard in the morning. It just feels different. I think you will get back to normal soon. You are doing great on your lifts.

I only did two exercises today. LOL.. bench and pull ups. I think it is because I am still tired from yesterday's leg day.

Nah I'm not making a log. My numbers are too low. It is an embrassment compared to you guys. haha.. But I do write down in my exercise journal at home to keep track of my reps and weights.

I do like checking people's log because you guys give me motivation to keep lifting and be stronger.
    Have her take some memory imporvement OTC vitamin. Not sure if they actually work, but why not give it a try.

I am only the CEO of CAC because I am broke. If I wasn't broke, I would be too CAClly. LOL Not sure if that makes any sense. LOL

Massage usually helps relief tension for a few days. Let say I get one on the Weekend, but mid week the following week, I am feeling it again. If I live in OC, I would get it more often since massage there 1/3 less than what they charge here. Found a couple new massage place and price is decent. Will have to check them out and see if they're legit one or the happy ending one. LOL

I forgot I asked you about the durian. LOL Yep, I have short memories. I forgot most of the things that we talked about already. Does you sister have the movies in VHS? LOL My parents still have a few movies in VHS and I don't even think they sell VHS player anymore, do they?

Women with glasses = hhhhhnnggggg just saying.

Neither a Marvel or DC fan because I don't do comic. What about you?

I think we both lift the same amount of weights. I only do light weights these day. Retired from lifting heavy.

Happy Hump Day!!

Have her take some memory imporvement OTC vitamin. Not sure if they actually work, but why not give it a try.

I am only the CEO of CAC because I am broke. If I wasn't broke, I would be too CAClly. LOL Not sure if that makes any sense. LOL

Massage usually helps relief tension for a few days. Let say I get one on the Weekend, but mid week the following week, I am feeling it again. If I live in OC, I would get it more often since massage there 1/3 less than what they charge here. Found a couple new massage place and price is decent. Will have to check them out and see if they're legit one or the happy ending one. LOL

I forgot I asked you about the durian. LOL Yep, I have short memories. I forgot most of the things that we talked about already. Does you sister have the movies in VHS? LOL My parents still have a few movies in VHS and I don't even think they sell VHS player anymore, do they?

Women with glasses = hhhhhnnggggg just saying.

Neither a Marvel or DC fan because I don't do comic. What about you?

I think we both lift the same amount of weights. I only do light weights these day. Retired from lifting heavy.

Happy Hump Day!!
    Happy Hump Day!

I am not sure about vitamins. She has enough pills to take every day. That might even confuse her even more. Thank you though.

You mean if you were not broke you would just be a cheapskate right? LOL

You might end up liking your happy endings. hahaha... I don't know massage prices as I do not like massages but I can only assume that it adds up after a while. Do you foam roll or have any massaging tools at home that you can do? I foam roll every morning due to my back being stiff from sleeping at night.

LOL... My dad gave me his VHS player before he passed away a long time ago. I still have it at my place. I am keeping it just for memory. My sister has the DVDs no VHS. You are right. I don't think they sell VHS players at stores but you might be able to find one on craigslist.

Nooo.. I don't want glasses. hahaha... I don't look in glasses. I don't even wear sunglasses. Do you wear glasses?

I am a Marvel fan but I do like wonder woman and superman. I am waiting for Avengers Endgame to come out next month. So excited. I do have comic books at home. Yes I am very nerdy.

Oh please. You still lift more than me. I cannot even pass 150 on back squats yet or 135 front squats.

Happy Hump Day!

I am not sure about vitamins. She has enough pills to take every day. That might even confuse her even more. Thank you though.

You mean if you were not broke you would just be a cheapskate right? LOL

You might end up liking your happy endings. hahaha... I don't know massage prices as I do not like massages but I can only assume that it adds up after a while. Do you foam roll or have any massaging tools at home that you can do? I foam roll every morning due to my back being stiff from sleeping at night.

LOL... My dad gave me his VHS player before he passed away a long time ago. I still have it at my place. I am keeping it just for memory. My sister has the DVDs no VHS. You are right. I don't think they sell VHS players at stores but you might be able to find one on craigslist.

Nooo.. I don't want glasses. hahaha... I don't look in glasses. I don't even wear sunglasses. Do you wear glasses?

I am a Marvel fan but I do like wonder woman and superman. I am waiting for Avengers Endgame to come out next month. So excited. I do have comic books at home. Yes I am very nerdy.

Oh please. You still lift more than me. I cannot even pass 150 on back squats yet or 135 front squats.
    If I wasn't broke, I would live like Hosum is living. LOL

Never had a happy ending before despite hearing a lot of stories about it. Here in SD the avg price is $50 for an hour where I can get 90 mins for $30 in OC. I don't foam roll and I am too lazy to do it myself. LOL

That is cool that you still have the VHS player that your dad pass on to you. Defintely got to keep that for memory. What can I do with all VHS tape now? Seel them on Craiglist? LOL

What? A nerd doesn't wear glasses? I don't wear glasses either.

I like both wonderwoman and superman too. Not a fan of batman or spiderman. Do you used to collect comic? If so, what is the most expensive comic that you own?

Speaking of squat. I did 95lbs front squat on Saturday and I am sure that is why lower than your weights you're using.

Speaking of nem nuong. Haven't been there for almost a year now. That place has turned terrible with service. They pissed me off so bad that I have to do a yelp review on it. LOL

I forgot if you like durian brah? lol
    Lol we'll have to find another place to eat at next time

Durian's alright but I can only eat 2-3. After that I get some sort of mild allergic reaction to it.

Thanks for complimenting my lifts. They're okay but can get stronger. I'm always looking for how to get stronger without blowing up in weight LOL

You shouldn't be embarrassed about your numbers. We all start somewhere. A log is more about accountability, maybe motivation, and possibly to have some social interaction on this site.

There used to be a lot more guys I knew on here who also logged, and it was fun to interact with them through their logs. Most of them are gone. I'm just trying to recapture some of that

Never had a happy ending before despite hearing a lot of stories about it. Here in SD the avg price is $50 for an hour where I can get 90 mins for $30 in OC. I don't foam roll and I am too lazy to do it myself. LOL

That is cool that you still have the VHS player that your dad pass on to you. Defintely got to keep that for memory. What can I do with all VHS tape now? Seel them on Craiglist? LOL

I like both wonderwoman and superman too. Not a fan of batman or spiderman. Do you used to collect comic? If so, what is the most expensive comic that you own?

Speaking of squat. I did 95lbs front squat on Saturday and I am sure that is why lower than your weights you're using.
    No foam roll crew checking in ...

Durian's alright but I can only eat 2-3. After that I get some sort of mild allergic reaction to it.

Thanks for complimenting my lifts. They're okay but can get stronger. I'm always looking for how to get stronger without blowing up in weight LOL

You shouldn't be embarrassed about your numbers. We all start somewhere. A log is more about accountability, maybe motivation, and possibly to have some social interaction on this site.

There used to be a lot more guys I knew on here who also logged, and it was fun to interact with them through their logs. Most of them are gone. I'm just trying to recapture some of that

Yeah we do have to find a new spot unless you like spicy wonton noodle then I know of a couple. lol

Are you still logging?

TGIF ladies!!

Yeah we do have to find a new spot unless you like spicy wonton noodle then I know of a couple. lol

Are you still logging?

TGIF ladies!!
    Spicy wonton noodle sounds nom nom nom lol

Yeah I started a new log (in sig). It's one way for me to be active on here.

So glad the weekend's coming up

Happy Friday everyone!

Yeah but then you will be broke again because spend lots of money on food. lol

Wow $30 is cheap for a massage. Why is it so cheap up there and not here? Competition? I think the one that my friend wants to go to is $70 in SD. It is one of those spa places.

I also noticed that dim sum is way cheaper up there too. Their food quality is much better too.

You can try selling your VHS tapes. You never know. Some people buy them as a collection. Give it a try and let me know if you make bucks. haha

I started buying the comic books last year. I am just a beginner. I wanted to know the difference between the comic book version of Infinity War as compared to the MCU version. Since I don't know what the original prices are I cannot compare.

You start with 95lbs but soon you will surpass me. I guarantee it. How does your back feel after front squats? Less pressure on your spine? Take it easy even if you feel that you can squat more.

I feel less pressure on my spine when I do front squats but freaking burns my quads and forearms. I finished 4 weeks of front squats and I think the front squats helped me with my sumo deadlifts. I was able to deadlift 155 @ 3 sets x 5 reps and @160 for 2 reps. Before I was having a hard time sumo deadlifting.

Are you hiking this weekend?

You definitely don't want to be around when durian people fart. LOL... the fart is very potent. Do you get rashes or just itchiness?

Just do more reps right if you don't want to increase weights? You seem to be moving the weights along very well. I don't think you will have a problem getting strong at all.

haha.. I have social interaction with you men in this thread already. I like this thread. I'm also too lazy to have to go through many threads. I rather comment on other people's thread.

You can always talk to us here. Asians stick together. Well not too much.. hahahah...

Foam rolling is awesome! It actually helps my back to loosen up before working out. You guys are missing out.

Happy Monday ladies!!

Spicy wonton noodle sounds nom nom nom lol

Yeah I started a new log (in sig). It's one way for me to be active on here.

So glad the weekend's coming up
    Love the spicy wonton noodle there or we can do mexican foods.

What did you do over the weekend?

Happy Friday everyone!

Yeah but then you will be broke again because spend lots of money on food. lol

Wow $30 is cheap for a massage. Why is it so cheap up there and not here? Competition? I think the one that my friend wants to go to is $70 in SD. It is one of those spa places.

I also noticed that dim sum is way cheaper up there too. Their food quality is much better too.

You can try selling your VHS tapes. You never know. Some people buy them as a collection. Give it a try and let me know if you make bucks. haha

I started buying the comic books last year. I am just a beginner. I wanted to know the difference between the comic book version of Infinity War as compared to the MCU version. Since I don't know what the original prices are I cannot compare.

You start with 95lbs but soon you will surpass me. I guarantee it. How does your back feel after front squats? Less pressure on your spine? Take it easy even if you feel that you can squat more.

I feel less pressure on my spine when I do front squats but freaking burns my quads and forearms. I finished 4 weeks of front squats and I think the front squats helped me with my sumo deadlifts. I was able to deadlift 155 @ 3 sets x 5 reps and @160 for 2 reps. Before I was having a hard time sumo deadlifting.

Are you hiking this weekend?

You definitely don't want to be around when durian people fart. LOL... the fart is very potent. Do you get rashes or just itchiness?

Just do more reps right if you don't want to increase weights? You seem to be moving the weights along very well. I don't think you will have a problem getting strong at all.

haha.. I have social interaction with you men in this thread already. I like this thread. I'm also too lazy to have to go through many threads. I rather comment on other people's thread.

You can always talk to us here. Asians stick together. Well not too much.. hahahah...

Foam rolling is awesome! It actually helps my back to loosen up before working out. You guys are missing out.
    Oh yeah, no way to complete with HOsum. If I eat as much as he, I would go broke too. LOL

I don't know why massage prices in OC are so much cheaper. I think you're right because there are so many competitions there whereas we only have a handful down here. Same thing with resturant. They're cheaper and tastes better. All we got here is what we have in Convoy. LOL

I went to see this sport massage theraphist on Friday and was so disappointed. She was so crappy. I usually feel so sore coming out from a regular massage place then from her. I don't feel z**** at all. Feel like I got ripped off since sports massage theaphy cost twice as much.

If I have a working VHS, I would not sell it because I still want to bringe watch the VHS chinese drama movies. LOL And I will invite you over to watch too.

There used to be a guy on here JohnnyBomb who is a big comic collector according to him. All I know is Superman > Batman.

My back feels better with front squat too. You know what is evern better? Reverse hack squat works great. Have you tried reverse hack?

I went to the zoo and walked for a few hours so I guess I did do hiking in a way, right? LOL

What did you do? Work?

Happy Monday ladies!!

Oh yeah, no way to complete with HOsum. If I eat as much as he, I would go broke too. LOL

I don't know why massage prices in OC are so much cheaper. I think you're right because there are so many competitions there whereas we only have a handful down here. Same thing with resturant. They're cheaper and tastes better. All we got here is what we have in Convoy. LOL

I went to see this sport massage theraphist on Friday and was so disappointed. She was so crappy. I usually feel so sore coming out from a regular massage place then from her. I don't feel z**** at all. Feel like I got ripped off since sports massage theaphy cost twice as much.

If I have a working VHS, I would not sell it because I still want to bringe watch the VHS chinese drama movies. LOL And I will invite you over to watch too.

There used to be a guy on here JohnnyBomb who is a big comic collector according to him. All I know is Superman > Batman.

My back feels better with front squat too. You know what is evern better? Reverse hack squat works great. Have you tried reverse hack?

I went to the zoo and walked for a few hours so I guess I did do hiking in a way, right? LOL

What did you do? Work?
    Happy Tuesday! Work was really busy yesterday.

There are some good places at Clairemont but they are out further away. The further north you go the better the food.

hahaha.. what you need is someone to step on your back. You know the type of massages where they step on you. You will be in pain for sure. You like to be torture huh? LOL..

Ha! Good try. Netflix and chill? Naaaaaa....

Yes I agree with you on Superman > Batman. Not sure why so many people like Batman better. Look I'm a Bat. hahah..

I tried reverse hack squat once and it was very awkward. I don't know how to do it correctly. The bar hits my butt before I can even stand straight back up. I watched videos on how to do it but still cannot get the right angle.

Walking is a great exercise and you were enjoying the zoo too. So it is a win-win situation.

I spend time with my mom on Saturday and then do laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping on Sunday. Yes I have a boring life. Lol.. But I love it.

Are you working out today? Are you still on a bulk?

Happy Tuesday! Work was really busy yesterday.

There are some good places at Clairemont but they are out further away. The further north you go the better the food.

hahaha.. what you need is someone to step on your back. You know the type of massages where they step on you. You will be in pain for sure. You like to be torture huh? LOL..

Ha! Good try. Netflix and chill? Naaaaaa....

Yes I agree with you on Superman > Batman. Not sure why so many people like Batman better. Look I'm a Bat. hahah..

I tried reverse hack squat once and it was very awkward. I don't know how to do it correctly. The bar hits my butt before I can even stand straight back up. I watched videos on how to do it but still cannot get the right angle.

Walking is a great exercise and you were enjoying the zoo too. So it is a win-win situation.

I spend time with my mom on Saturday and then do laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping on Sunday. Yes I have a boring life. Lol.. But I love it.

Are you working out today? Are you still on a bulk?
    What are some places that you recommend on Clairmont or would you rather take me there.

I don't mind having someone step on my back. One of the thai sport massage theapthy does that. But I really someone to stretch me out.

Not Netflix and chill. It will be VHS and chill?

Agreed. Batman is just another human in a suit. What so special about that? Superman is the greatest superhero of all time.

With engouh practice you'll get it with the hack squat. What did you train yesterday? I did legs and I got up to 155 with front squat now. Most likely will keep it at that range. No point to go any heavier.

Not thing wrong with spending time with your mom and doing chores. I don't think is boring at all. I look at is as quality time.

Do you like going to the beach and or tanning?

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup
    *** PROMO ***
    ProSupps Spring Time Cut Stack! Enter now for your chance to win!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176942701

ProSupps Brand Ambassador
    ---------------------------------
    Follow me on Instagram
    @t0neekay_prosupps
    ---------------------------------
    Follow us on Instagram:
    @ProSupps

Happy Hump Day!

What are some places that you recommend on Clairmont or would you rather take me there.

I don't mind having someone step on my back. One of the thai sport massage theapthy does that. But I really someone to stretch me out.

Not Netflix and chill. It will be VHS and chill?

Agreed. Batman is just another human in a suit. What so special about that? Superman is the greatest superhero of all time.

With engouh practice you'll get it with the hack squat. What did you train yesterday? I did legs and I got up to 155 with front squat now. Most likely will keep it at that range. No point to go any heavier.

Not thing wrong with spending time with your mom and doing chores. I don't think is boring at all. I look at is as quality time.

Do you like going to the beach and or tanning?
    Lol.. The hot pot place is pretty good at Clairemont. The Mongolian Sheep or something. The other side has the Golden City. If I take you there I will become broke. You will eat my wallet to death.

hahaha... You can invite your male friends over and VHS and chill. I know you guys have a thing for each other here.

I did legs on Monday and then got really busy yesterday. I was only able to bench and pull ups. See I was right. You already beat me on front squats. My 1RM right now for front squats is 135. But then you probably have more weight and shorter legs than me. LOL.

I agree with you. If you are making progress and don't see any benefits in increasing weights then just stay at that weight range. Go into maintenance mode just to be on the safe side for your back.

I also agree with you with quality time. She's old so don't know how much time we have with her. How are your parents doing? Do they still nag you on certain things?

I used to run/job at the beach. I don't do that much anymore since it is a high impact exercise on my spine. I take it easy. I love to hike at the beach. I don't tan. I am already dark from running at the beach. I am a dark Chinese woman. LOL. Do you tan? Massages and tanning.. that is CAC.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup
    Supsup WBK!

Happy Hump Day!

Lol.. The hot pot place is pretty good at Clairemont. The Mongolian Sheep or something. The other side has the Golden City. If I take you there I will become broke. You will eat my wallet to death.

hahaha... You can invite your male friends over and VHS and chill. I know you guys have a thing for each other here.

I did legs on Monday and then got really busy yesterday. I was only able to bench and pull ups. See I was right. You already beat me on front squats. My 1RM right now for front squats is 135. But then you probably have more weight and shorter legs than me. LOL.

I agree with you. If you are making progress and don't see any benefits in increasing weights then just stay at that weight range. Go into maintenance mode just to be on the safe side for your back.

I also agree with you with quality time. She's old so don't know how much time we have with her. How are your parents doing? Do they still nag you on certain things?

I used to run/job at the beach. I don't do that much anymore since it is a high impact exercise on my spine. I take it easy. I love to hike at the beach. I don't tan. I am already dark from running at the beach. I am a dark Chinese woman. LOL. Do you tan? Massages and tanning.. that is CAC.
    You won't go broke since you're my ATM machine and you can't go broke either.

I invited Tuan and he said he had a great time. Now is your turn. LOL

Oh cool, we squatting the same weights. Do you do it on free barbell? I used the assisted rack so you still squat more than I do.

My parents are getting up there in ages too. And yes, I still get nag for everything. This is not going to change. lol I hope I won't be like this when I have kids. Got to break that nagging thing.

I used to tan at the beach and boogieboard and haven't done that for a while and now I am as pale as Casper. Massage is not CAC tho. If it is, I would do it more often.

I stop eating the durian right when I feel some itchiness on my lips. No need to wait for rashes lol

Speaking of social interaction, I'd really like to have a workout partner that does basically the same lifts. That would give some motivation.

Right now, I have a friend who bench presses with me, but he doesn't do anything else lol

I forgot if you said you work out at home or at a gym?

Happy Monday ladies!!

Spicy wonton noodles is good for me

My weekend was crappy as my wife has been sick for over a week. So I've been shuttling my kid back and forth from school, while trying to get a decent day's work in, and also squeezing in my normal workouts.

Needless to say, lifting's been difficult lol

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup
    Supsup!

nem nuong and chill :}

I stop eating the durian right when I feel some itchiness on my lips. No need to wait for rashes lol

Speaking of social interaction, I'd really like to have a workout partner that does basically the same lifts. That would give some motivation.

Right now, I have a friend who bench presses with me, but he doesn't do anything else lol

My weekend was crappy as my wife has been sick for over a week. So I've been shuttling my kid back and forth from school, while trying to get a decent day's work in, and also squeezing in my normal workouts.

Supsup!

Sorry to hear. Hope your wife is fully recover now so you can be less stress on you and your can go back to focusing on lifting.

nem nuoung sounds nom right now or we can bo 7 mon.

Morning ladies!!

Happy Friday everyone! So busy at work yesterday. Users pm'ing me left and right for help but would not send me their full error messages. Lol. I have 3 meetings today back to back.

Oh cool, we squatting the same weights. Do you do it on free barbell? I used the assisted rack so you still squat more than I do.

My parents are getting up there in ages too. And yes, I still get nag for everything. This is not going to change. lol I hope I won't be like this when I have kids. Got to break that nagging thing.

I used to tan at the beach and boogieboard and haven't done that for a while and now I am as pale as Casper. Massage is not CAC tho. If it is, I would do it more often.
    You do know that ATM still runs out of money time to time. Someone needs to reload with the machine with money.

haha.. Tuan is such a common name. I know several Tuans back in college. Do we know each other? If Tuan had a great time, you should invite him again. What kind of friend are you for only inviting once? J/k

No..no... You squat more than me. I can only front squat 135 for 1 rep. Yes I use the free barbell to do front squats. It forces me to use my core more. I need a stronger core to stabilize my back.

Nah... we are our parents. hahaha... as we get older we talk and do things similar to our parents because it is ingrained in our head. We can change but I think we tend to act like them without even knowing it. I could be wrong.

What are they nagging you about? Do they speak Cantonese to you?

hahaha... It's okay to be Casper. Most Asian people love that pale look. I enjoy being in the sun but not too long though. Got to have that sunscreen on.

I swear I have fat fingers. I meant that with all these massages and tanning you are definitly not CAC.

What are your weekend plans? You got to go hike because no rain.

That is true. It might be too late if you do see rashes.

You know.. I tried the workout partner thing before. I don't know why but I get lots of motivation just by watching other people's lift videos but when I go to the gym I just want to get my workout done and go home.

I have been trying to get my girlfriends to lift weights but all of them keep saying that they don't want big muscles like men. I just rolled my eyes. At one point I actually got one of them to go lifting with me but she talks more than she lifts. I had to train her on the lifts but she likes to talk. Lol. Took too much time.

Does your friend take couple of hours to bench? He does not like to do other exercises as accessories?

I work out at a gym. Due to work, I try to get in and get out of the gym as fast as I can but I usually end up being there for 2 hours. I wish I have a home gym.

From your workout videos, I assume that you like to work out at a commercial gym?

I hope your wife gets better soon. Bascially you were doing all the duties of a single dad? I can imagine being really hard doing everything as one person.

Spicy wontons and nem nuong sounds good right now. Yum..Yummm...

Happy Friday everyone! So busy at work yesterday. Users pm'ing me left and right for help but would not send me their full error messages. Lol. I have 3 meetings today back to back.

You do know that ATM still runs out of money time to time. Someone needs to reload with the machine with money.

haha.. Tuan is such a common name. I know several Tuans back in college. Do we know each other? If Tuan had a great time, you should invite him again. What kind of friend are you for only inviting once? J/k

No..no... You squat more than me. I can only front squat 135 for 1 rep. Yes I use the free barbell to do front squats. It forces me to use my core more. I need a stronger core to stabilize my back.

Nah... we are our parents. hahaha... as we get older we talk and do things similar to our parents because it is ingrained in our head. We can change but I think we tend to act like them without even knowing it. I could be wrong.

What are they nagging you about? Do they speak Cantonese to you?

hahaha... It's okay to be Casper. Most Asian people love that pale look. I enjoy being in the sun but not too long though. Got to have that sunscreen on.

I swear I have fat fingers. I meant that with all these massages and tanning you are definitly not CAC.

What are your weekend plans? You got to go hike because no rain.

You know.. I tried the workout partner thing before. I don't know why but I get lots of motivation just by watching other people's lift videos but when I go to the gym I just want to get my workout done and go home.

I have been trying to get my girlfriends to lift weights but all of them keep saying that they don't want big muscles like men. I just rolled my eyes. At one point I actually got one of them to go lifting with me but she talks more than she lifts. I had to train her on the lifts but she likes to talk. Lol. Took too much time.

Does your friend take couple of hours to bench? He does not like to do other exercises as accessories?

I work out at a gym. Due to work, I try to get in and get out of the gym as fast as I can but I usually end up being there for 2 hours. I wish I have a home gym.

From your workout videos, I assume that you like to work out at a commercial gym?

I hope your wife gets better soon. Bascially you were doing all the duties of a single dad? I can imagine being really hard doing everything as one person.

I just sent you a PM too to fix my laptop. I need you to expediate it as your first priorty.

ATM may be running out of cash from time to time, but it will always get a refill. Same thing to your pocket.

LOL Speaking of several Tuan, I do at least know 5 Tuans as well. LOL I am a good friend that is why I invite you to VHS and chill.

See you squatting in a free bar while I am doing it at an assisted rack, so you got to at least subtract 50lbs from it. Need to see a video of you squatting. When can we get one?

You're probably right about how we becomes our parents. But doesn't means you can't change the behavior that you don't like. My parents nag me for everything that is, I hated the nagging but I still love them to death. Yep, they nag and lecture me in Cantonese. LOL Your does the same thing?

I like the fair skin brownish tan look on me better. Now that we may gotten our last rain of the year, with more sunlight, I will be trying to tan a bit. I look better with a tan. It shows more body definition.

LOL I don't pay for tanning. As for massage, that is for health so I think is a good investment on your body. I am still a CAC, dont' try to take over my CEO of CAC. haha

Got an appointment for another massage. LOL And since I can't train for at least a day or two after cupping, I will probably clean my car, dig out my tent and camp gear and get ready for a over night camp. And also maybe I can actually be able to starts hiking again.

What about you?

Btw, we need pics of you and this talk friend of yours as well.

I just sent you a PM too to fix my laptop. I need you to expediate it as your first priorty.

ATM may be running out of cash from time to time, but it will always get a refill. Same thing to your pocket.

LOL Speaking of several Tuan, I do at least know 5 Tuans as well. LOL I am a good friend that is why I invite you to VHS and chill.

See you squatting in a free bar while I am doing it at an assisted rack, so you got to at least subtract 50lbs from it. Need to see a video of you squatting. When can we get one?

You're probably right about how we becomes our parents. But doesn't means you can't change the behavior that you don't like. My parents nag me for everything that is, I hated the nagging but I still love them to death. Yep, they nag and lecture me in Cantonese. LOL Your does the same thing?

I like the fair skin brownish tan look on me better. Now that we may gotten our last rain of the year, with more sunlight, I will be trying to tan a bit. I look better with a tan. It shows more body definition.

LOL I don't pay for tanning. As for massage, that is for health so I think is a good investment on your body. I am still a CAC, dont' try to take over my CEO of CAC. haha

Got an appointment for another massage. LOL And since I can't train for at least a day or two after cupping, I will probably clean my car, dig out my tent and camp gear and get ready for a over night camp. And also maybe I can actually be able to starts hiking again.

What about you?

Whew! Thank goodness. No PM from you. Lol. You are on your own buddy.

Nah.. I'll pass the VHS. Boba is good though.

Who is "we" that wants to see my squatting video? hahah... there are tons of women squatting on youtube. Like I said just search one on youtube. Go to your gym and you will see them squatting many ways. LOL

My dad passed away 5 years ago but yes my mom still sometimes nag in Cantonese. I pretend to listen but my mind is thinking of something else. Goes in one ear and comes out the other ear.

I agree with you. Darker skin does show more muscle definition. Can't wait to see your darkness. haha.. make sure to post a pic when you are tan.

So what happens after cupping? Do you get really sore or feel more pain? Oh where are you going for camping? Do you have portable stoves and sleeping bag?

I am having dinner with my friends tomorrow. Have not seen them in a long time. Tonight I might just watch Infinity War on iTunes again for the 20th time. LOL.

Dude.. my friend is married. No pics of my friend. You can just admire my avi.

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bitch lasagne

Whew! Thank goodness. No PM from you. Lol. You are on your own buddy.

Nah.. I'll pass the VHS. Boba is good though.

Who is "we" that wants to see my squatting video? hahah... there are tons of women squatting on youtube. Like I said just search one on youtube. Go to your gym and you will see them squatting many ways. LOL

My dad passed away 5 years ago but yes my mom still sometimes nag in Cantonese. I pretend to listen but my mind is thinking of something else. Goes in one ear and comes out the other ear.

I agree with you. Darker skin does show more muscle definition. Can't wait to see your darkness. haha.. make sure to post a pic when you are tan.

So what happens after cupping? Do you get really sore or feel more pain? Oh where are you going for camping? Do you have portable stoves and sleeping bag?

I am having dinner with my friends tomorrow. Have not seen them in a long time. Tonight I might just watch Infinity War on iTunes again for the 20th time. LOL.

Dude.. my friend is married. No pics of my friend. You can just admire my avi.
    DM incoming. Now I expect it to get it done.

Do you like boba? I like boba drink without the boba. Those jelly balls are just empty calories to me and doesn't even tastes good. What is your favorite boba drink?

Watching other women squatting is not the same as watching our cantonese friend squatting. nomsayin...

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I am hoping to bring some tan back this year. I have bunch of pics of me when I am tan on social media. LOL Not thing special. Just haven't had time to do it lately.

Got me cupping done. OMG!! One of the best masseuse that I ever encountered. Feel sore and relaxed afterward. And I got my cupping all over my entired body. Now I am ready to train again for a few days before I need another one. LOL

Not sure where I will be going to camping yet. It won't be very far tho since I only have two days. I might even back out of it in the last min since it is super cold in the morning and not sure I want to sleep in the cold. Have you ever camped before and do you like it?

Its okay that your friend is married. We still want to see pics. You need a new avi. When are you going to change it? LOL

Originally Posted by envisu View Post

Sorry to hear. Hope your wife is fully recover now so you can be less stress on you and your can go back to focusing on lifting.

nem nuoung sounds nom right now or we can bo 7 mon.

Morning ladies!!
    Wife's close to fully recovered, but I caught her cold lol. I'm also better now though.

Man, I haven't had bo 7 mon in probably 20 years srs. That would be a good meal to have next time

I've tried to get my friend to do other lifts, but all he does on the days we work out together is bench press and cardio. He does some crossfit stuff on a couple of other days at a different location. I don't do crossfit lol

Yeah, I work out at a commercial gym. Even if I had space for a home gym (I don't), I'd rather go somewhere to work out. I get easily distracted at home. At the gym, I don't have anything else to do other than exercise

Yeah, my wife is much better, thanks! Makes things so much easier at home lol

I've also not been very focused at work because of it. There's a bit of work to catch up on