Page 161 of 164 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,830 of 4901
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Haha, sorry I forgot to say no homo
    LOL noobs.

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Lol. I never reached 200. I got injured at 165. I grew up watching Chinese drama too. I go to my mom's place to watch her Chinese channels sometimes because she has the direct tv. TVB-HK channel.

Football is rough. I can see how you would get injured. Which position did you play? Hosum said you are small so I assumed the Receiver? Those are a lot of sets. As long as you had a good work it does not matter how many exercises you did. You can always make up for it in another session. I only did 3 leg exercises yesterday due to time.

Today is chest and arms. Bench press, pull downs, rows and pull ups (no assist). Took me 6 months to get to 4 pull ups. I know.. that is sad. lol.

Never underestimate warm ups. Sometimes we forget to keep our core and back straight because we think warm ups are easy and voila we get injured. If you start to feel pain down your leg(s) then you know you have a herniated disk. Give your back some rest and take advil or some other pain killers to stop inflammation. Cold or warm packs are also good. Hope you get better soon.

My quads most of the time takes over. I have weak hamstrings so now I do a lot of RDL and glute-ham raises to strengthen my hammys.

Oh my.. didn't know this place have happy endings. LOL.
    Yes, TVB. LOL How she get direct channel from HK? Oh you got up to 165, I thought you mean you weighted 165. I was damn, you're a big girl. LOL

Negged for just listening to Hosum. Yep, I played receiver. (no homo). lol I will eat enough calories today so I can make up yesteday session. Planning to hit legs again Thursday. Chest and tri's today. Looks like we both are on the same routine schedule. lol

I have the same issue with my quads taking over during squat some times. I need to work on my hammy more as well.

Four pull up isn't bad at all. If you can get 10 by March, I will get you boba.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol. I never reached 200. I got injured at 165. I grew up watching Chinese drama too. I go to my mom's place to watch her Chinese channels sometimes because she has the direct tv. TVB-HK channel.

Football is rough. I can see how you would get injured. Which position did you play? Hosum said you are small so I assumed the Receiver? Those are a lot of sets. As long as you had a good work it does not matter how many exercises you did. You can always make up for it in another session. I only did 3 leg exercises yesterday due to time.

Today is chest and arms. Bench press, pull downs, rows and pull ups (no assist). Took me 6 months to get to 4 pull ups. I know.. that is sad. lol.

Never underestimate warm ups. Sometimes we forget to keep our core and back straight because we think warm ups are easy and voila we get injured. If you start to feel pain down your leg(s) then you know you have a herniated disk. Give your back some rest and take advil or some other pain killers to stop inflammation. Cold or warm packs are also good. Hope you get better soon.

My quads most of the time takes over. I have weak hamstrings so now I do a lot of RDL and glute-ham raises to strengthen my hammys.

Oh my.. didn't know this place have happy endings. LOL.
    Yeah, not entirely sure how the injury happened. I had done a set of 8 and 5 regular squats, and then 1 set of 5 box squats with the same weight before getting into the set when I tweaked my back.

Are you training with assisted pull-ups? That might help you increase your reps more over time. Just don't start doing PUs crossfit style haha

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    LOL noobs.

Yes, TVB. LOL How she get direct channel from HK? Oh you got up to 165, I thought you mean you weighted 165. I was damn, you're a big girl. LOL

Negged for just listening to Hosum. Yep, I played receiver. (no homo). lol I will eat enough calories today so I can make up yesteday session. Planning to hit legs again Thursday. Chest and tri's today. Looks like we both are on the same routine schedule. lol

I have the same issue with my quads taking over during squat some times. I need to work on my hammy more as well.

Mystery of the Twin Swords was one of my favorite TVB series growing up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNQ0NJYWcs
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awe damn, looking up that TVB series has me wanting to listen to theme songs by Roman Tam and Michael Kwan now lol

And Sam Hui!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzk7QJtHxec

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awe damn, looking up that TVB series has me wanting to listen to theme songs by Roman Tam and Michael Kwan now lol

And Sam Hui!

Man, you not even our age and you're listen to these? lol Strong Asian for sure. I missed the old school drama series too.

Man, you not even our age and you're listen to these? lol Strong Asian for sure. I missed the old school drama series too.
    I'm not that young bruh!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL noobs.

My brother set up the direct tv satellite for my mom and paid for the channels. hahaha.. not as big as you! and hell no at 165 lbs. I weighed 120 lbs (5'7) when I tried to squat 165. My weight dropped to 113 after surgery due to pain and now I'm at 127 but still wear same size jeans.

To be fair to Hosum, you did mentioned that you are like Spud Webb in your previous posts and Spud Webb is a small dude compared to his teammates.

Only boba? Why so cheap? LOL. I'll try to get 10 by March and you don't need to treat me to boba. Being able to do pull ups feels great.

Are you resting today or doing cardio? Yes I am hitting deadlifts on Thursday too. Lol. I think we do have the same routine schedule.

SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, not entirely sure how the injury happened. I had done a set of 8 and 5 regular squats, and then 1 set of 5 box squats with the same weight before getting into the set when I tweaked my back.

Are you training with assisted pull-ups? That might help you increase your reps more over time. Just don't start doing PUs crossfit style haha

Mystery of the Twin Swords was one of my favorite TVB series growing up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNQ0NJYWcs
    Not training with assisted pull ups. I tried using the assisted machine and also resistance bands at the beginning but they only became a crutch. I was still not able to do one pull after using the assisted ones. So I decided to forget them and just try pulling on the bars each week little by little. I finally got one and that gave me more motivation to keep trying to get more reps. LOL! No crossfit pull ups. Watching those crossfits doing kipping pull ups already breaks my back. I do the regular ones.

I don't remember this movie on TVB and I watched a lot of Chinese dramas. I love the ones with Chow Yun Fat and Do Do Cheng in them.

And Sam Hui!

Holy smoke! I am cracking up in my cube with this video by Sam Hui. hahahaha... Do you remember that TVB show called "Enjoy Yourself Tonight (EYT)" with Fay Fay? I always laugh at that title because it is so sexual.

Happy hump day y'all!

Not training with assisted pull ups. I tried using the assisted machine and also resistance bands at the beginning but they only became a crutch. I was still not able to do one pull after using the assisted ones. So I decided to forget them and just try pulling on the bars each week little by little. I finally got one and that gave me more motivation to keep trying to get more reps. LOL! No crossfit pull ups. Watching those crossfits doing kipping pull ups already breaks my back. I do the regular ones.

I don't remember this movie on TVB and I watched a lot of Chinese dramas. I love the ones with Chow Yun Fat and Do Do Cheng in them.

Holy smoke! I am cracking up in my cube with this video by Sam Hui. hahahaha... Do you remember that TVB show called "Enjoy Yourself Tonight (EYT)" with Fay Fay? I always laugh at that title because it is so sexual.
    Interesting that machine and band assisted pull-ups didn't really help your training. I guess some things are better off doing it the right way.

CYF is my favorite HK actor and All About Ah Long is one of my favorite films he is in

Don't recall watching that show with Lydia Shum, probably because we didn't have access to live TVB at the time. All the stuff I remember growing up watching were VHS recordings haha

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not gay but $20 is $20. Go ahead and schedule it with my agent Hosum. :}
    LOL, negged!

Haha, sorry I forgot to say no homo
    too late...

My brother set up the direct tv satellite for my mom and paid for the channels. hahaha.. not as big as you! and hell no at 165 lbs. I weighed 120 lbs (5'7) when I tried to squat 165. My weight dropped to 113 after surgery due to pain and now I'm at 127 but still wear same size jeans.

To be fair to Hosum, you did mentioned that you are like Spud Webb in your previous posts and Spud Webb is a small dude compared to his teammates.

Only boba? Why so cheap? LOL. I'll try to get 10 by March and you don't need to treat me to boba. Being able to do pull ups feels great.

Are you resting today or doing cardio? Yes I am hitting deadlifts on Thursday too. Lol. I think we do have the same routine schedule.
    LOL, Evo is Spud Webb, had a picture of him next to Manute Bol...

Happy hump day y'all!

Interesting that machine and band assisted pull-ups didn't really help your training. I guess some things are better off doing it the right way.

CYF is my favorite HK actor and All About Ah Long is one of my favorite films he is in

[img]https://resizing.flixster.com/c6d4Mf3eQ6nGLP4Dyjhd0BBexG8=/206x305/v1.bTsxMTIxOTU2MjtqOzE3OTQ5OzEyMDA7ODM1OzExMzU[img]

Don't recall watching that show with Lydia Shum, probably because we didn't have access to live TVB at the time. All the stuff I remember growing up watching were VHS recordings haha
    All About Ah Long theme song is good. I really like An Autumn's Tale

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL, negged!

too late...

LOL, Evo is Spud Webb, had a picture of him next to Manute Bol...

All About Ah Long theme song is good. I really like An Autumn's Tale

Heck yeah! Another classic song by Sam Hui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1Oj1RAQ7I
    Last edited by ABChinaman; 12-05-2018 at 04:13 PM.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heck yeah! Another classic song by Sam Hui

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1Oj1RAQ7I
    2 Legend singing a good song...

Happy rainy Thursday!

Happy hump day y'all!

I remember VHS. Man we are all so old. Lol. My favorite CYF movies are the trilogy of Mark and Ken where he is in the triad and Leslie is the cop. That is not the same as All About Ah Long is it?

I just found this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8e_-qbbCOg

Bring back memories. Too bad Leslie committed suicide. His voice was amazing.

Y'all realized that we are old as fk? LOL Not those good old days, but not sure I enjoy being old fart.

Btw, cannot be OG without this OG movie.

Btw, finally got a great gym session yesterday. Haven't had one of those days for a couple weeks now. Going to hit legs again to make up for Monday crappy session. What about you guys?

TGIF

Karaoke time!!

Happy rainy Thursday!

I remember VHS. Man we are all so old. Lol. My favorite CYF movies are the trilogy of Mark and Ken where he is in the triad and Leslie is the cop. That is not the same as All About Ah Long is it?

I just found this one:

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8e_-qbbCOg
    That trilogy would be A Better Tomorrow, so yes, not the same as All About Ah Long. The third installment wasn't that great, but the theme song by Anita Mui is a classic.

Y'all realized that we are old as fk? LOL Not those good old days, but not sure I enjoy being old fart.

[img]htt ps://images3.static-bluray.com/products/20/46262_1_front.jpg[/img]

Btw, finally got a great gym session yesterday. Haven't had one of those days for a couple weeks now. Going to hit legs again to make up for Monday crappy session. What about you guys?

TGIF
    TGIF? Are you off tomorrow?

I had an off day yesterday still rehabbing my back. Its getting much better so I probably just strained a muscle. I think it will be close to 100% by the end of the weekend. Wheew, dodged a bullet there.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Which theme song was the best of the trilogy? I don't think I can make that decision..all are too good

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

TGIF
    I don't remember that movie. At least we are aging gracefully right? It's nice being a kid again and don't have to worry about paying the bills and other adult responsibilities.

I am deadlifting and maybe hip thrust today. Mainly focusing on legs. AND no videos. haha.

Karaoke time!!

That trilogy would be A Better Tomorrow, so yes, not the same as All About Ah Long. The third installment wasn't that great, but the theme song by Anita Mui is a classic.

I had an off day yesterday still rehabbing my back. Its getting much better so I probably just strained a muscle. I think it will be close to 100% by the end of the weekend. Wheew, dodged a bullet there.
    Yes thank you! A better tomorrow. All three great actors. I have to agree with you that Anita Mui's song is the best. The song hits me in the feels every time I listen to it. CYF acting also makes me cry in his sad movies.

Glad that your back is getting better. As long as there is no pain than that is good.

Karaoke time!!

Yes and no. Glad your back is not thing serious and getting better.

Would you guys say Anita Mui is the goat female singer?

Which theme song was the best of the trilogy? I don't think I can make that decision..all are too good

[youtube]ncd4b5d_cM0[youtube]

[youtube]ec4SRWtXDUU[youtube]

[youtube]pDSrS-TBys4[youtube]
    This one here. The old school version. Not one of those new remake.

I don't remember that movie. At least we are aging gracefully right? It's nice being a kid again and don't have to worry about paying the bills and other adult responsibilities.

I am deadlifting and maybe hip thrust today. Mainly focusing on legs. AND no videos. haha.
    LOL @ no video. You do know me well now don't you? LOL I would like to feel and think that I am aging gracefully. Definitely miss being a kid. One of the best time of a person life.

Me too. Going to focus more on the hammies today. What can I do to work on the hammie besides legs curls?

Yes thank you! A better tomorrow. All three great actors. I have to agree with you that Anita Mui's song is the best. The song hits me in the feels every time I listen to it. CYF acting also makes me cry in his sad movies.

Glad that your back is getting better. As long as there is no pain than that is good.
    All About Ah Long can be a tear-jerker if you want to feel sad and depressed while watching a CYF movie lol

Yes and no. Glad your back is not thing serious and getting better.

[y outube]QCE_yFiCA4Y[/youtube]

LOL @ no video. You do know me well now don't you? LOL I would like to feel and think that I am aging gracefully. Definitely miss being a kid. One of the best time of a person life.

Me too. Going to focus more on the hammies today. What can I do to work on the hammie besides legs curls?
    Thanks, yeah I'm glad the back injury wasn't anything more serious. Its was a bit rough just walking around the first day and a half, but it was a lot better last night and today.

Anita Mui is definitely up there for GOAT female singer, but I'd also have to put Teresa Teng right there with her. Hosum is probably shaking his head and thinks Twins are the GOAT lol

Duets in the 80s and 90s were the best.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

All About Ah Long can be a tear-jerker if you want to feel sad and depressed while watching a CYF movie lol

Thanks, yeah I'm glad the back injury wasn't anything more serious. Its was a bit rough just walking around the first day and a half, but it was a lot better last night and today.

Anita Mui is definitely up there for GOAT female singer, but I'd also have to put Teresa Teng right there with her. Hosum is probably shaking his head and thinks Twins are the GOAT lol

Duets in the 80s and 90s were the best.

[youtube]cjdfU3SvHuw[youtube]
    Yeah Teresa as well. What is funny is now this thread is cantos. LOL

Sad he committed suicide, he was also a good actor. Another good singer that took his own life.

This one, only because I really liked this song. LOL

Canto ftw!

Yes I agree that Anita Mui is the goat female singer and a funny actress too. On the other end of the female spectrum I like Faye Wong.

A couple years ago I decided to do movie binge on the old Legend of the Condor Hero. My friend bought the whole trilogy from HK. The old one is the best.

I do a lot of Romain Deadlifts (compound and unilateral). Today I did conventional deadlifts, sumo deadlifts, single leg RDLs and hip thrust. My legs are fired right now. I cannot do the lying down leg curls machine as it hurts my back. I use the seated leg curls.

Okay. I better get my tissue box ready.

Cantos for life! hahaha.. It is hard to find canto people. Out of 6 close friends I have, 5 speaks cantonese. All my brothers and sisters (except one) married cantonese people.

Sad he committed suicide, he was also a good actor. Another good singer that took his own life.

Do you know why Danny took his life? Is it depression?

[youtube]RmTAUDlcPSk[youtube]

[youtube]5qrz-OwqIiE[youtube]

This one, only because I really liked this song. LOL

Canto ftw!
    heisrightyouknow.gif

Yes I agree that Anita Mui is the goat female singer and a funny actress too. On the other end of the female spectrum I like Faye Wong.

A couple years ago I decided to do movie binge on the old Legend of the Condor Hero. My friend bought the whole trilogy from HK. The old one is the best.

I do a lot of Romain Deadlifts (compound and unilateral). Today I did conventional deadlifts, sumo deadlifts, single leg RDLs and hip thrust. My legs are fired right now. I cannot do the lying down leg curls machine as it hurts my back. I use the seated leg curls.

Okay. I better get my tissue box ready.

Cantos for life! hahaha.. It is hard to find canto people. Out of 6 close friends I have, 5 speaks cantonese. All my brothers and sisters (except one) married cantonese people.

Was a fan of Faye Wong too. But haven't listen to any cantonese musics for a long time now. All the new artists are garbages just like the ones here. The old school artists are the best.

Legend of the Condor Hero and chill? LOL

I don't deadlift anymore. Every time I do it, I can't walk for a couple days. Laying and sitting leg curls is all that i can do now. Good job with th legs session. It will be my turn soon I hope.

I don't have any Canto friends at all except for you guys and my cousins. Its rare to find Canto ppl here where I am at. Most are Taiwanese or Mainland Chinese that only speak mandrian.

Depression and overdose I think.

I don't have any Canto friends at all except for you guys and my cousins. Its rare to find Canto ppl here where I am at. Most are Taiwanese or Mainland Chinese that only speak mandrian.
    Truth. Not many Cantonese speaking folks here in San Diego.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

What you doing this weekend brah?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad you found this thread but this thread has died. All the regulars have moved on.

How are you? How's training?
    let's revive it
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Happy Friday everyone! Watched Avengers Endgame official trailer this morning and now I cannot concentrate at work. Too excited! Also waiting to watch Captain Marvel in March.

Was a fan of Faye Wong too. But haven't listen to any cantonese musics for a long time now. All the new artists are garbages just like the ones here. The old school artists are the best.

Legend of the Condor Hero and chill? LOL

I don't deadlift anymore. Every time I do it, I can't walk for a couple days. Laying and sitting leg curls is all that i can do now. Good job with the legs session. It will be my turn soon I hope.

I don't even listen to the new singers. They just take whoever actor or actresses they can find and give them a singing contract even when they have no talent.

Yes I like to watch old movies by myself. They are the best. Nothing wrong sitting at home and chill. You got this! Pretty soon your legs will be so sore that you wish you didn't work out. lol

Do you live by yourself or with family? Well you have us here if you want to bust out your canto!

That is so sad. He was a great singer.

Finding a canto person is like winning the lottery. lol. Canto population is very small. Is your wife Cantonese too?

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    let's revive it
    Yes! We just need more people to post.

TGIF!

What you doing this weekend brah?
    Probably need to spend money and do holiday shopping :/ how about you?

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    let's revive it
    What up schmack! Been a long time. Still training hard?

Happy Friday everyone! Watched Avengers Endgame official trailer this morning and now I cannot concentrate at work. Too excited! Also waiting to watch Captain Marvel in March.

I don't even listen to the new singers. They just take whoever actor or actresses they can find and give them a singing contract even when they have no talent.

Yes I like to watch old movies by myself. They are the best. Nothing wrong sitting at home and chill. You got this! Pretty soon your legs will be so sore that you wish you didn't work out. lol

Do you live by yourself or with family? Well you have us here if you want to bust out your canto!

That is so sad. He was a great singer.

Finding a canto person is like winning the lottery. lol. Canto population is very small. Is your wife Cantonese too?

Yes! We just need more people to post.
    I'll have to check out the new Avengers trailer. I saw the new one for Captain Marvel the other night.

My wife's family is teochow/chiuchow, which is an even rarer find but supposedly there's a decent teochow population here in San Diego.

Some gym motivation for you guys haha

Last edited by ABChinaman; 12-07-2018 at 11:03 AM.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Alright, switching back to training...what are you guys' top 3-4 exercises for shoulders, triceps and lats? Since its going to be a longshot for me to get remotely close to the dead and squat numbers I used to hit, I had decided to try training these muscle groups more since they've traditionally been the weakest for me. Here are the exercises that I've typically been doing lately but I want to change things up for a challenge. Because its been a while since I trained I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of good exercises.

Shoulders:
    Seated db presses
    DB front raise (standing)
    DB lateral raise (standing)
    Bent over cable lateral raise
    T-bar shoulder press
    I would do seated BB shoulder presses but my gym doesn't have this.

Triceps:
    Close grip BB bench press
    Seated DB overhead tricep extension
    Skull crushers
    Cable pressdowns
    DB kickbacks
    Seated dip machine (at the very end since my triceps are usually fried and I can't do full sets of bodyweight dips and regular dips are usually too hard on my wrists and elbows)

Lats:
    BB or pendlay rows
    DB rows
    Seated wide-grip rows
    Wide-grip lat pressdowns
    Haven't been doing pullups because the PU bars on the squat racks I use aren't wrapped with tape so they tend to tear up my hands. I also don't like doing PUs on those angled bars at the top of most cable machines or those rock-climbing grips.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.