Page 170 of 181 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,100 of 5403
    ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TGIF all! Everyone must have been busy this week. Thread is dead.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I don't have a nickname. :}
    Oh yeah, I forgot a very important nickname. Evo the Manlet lol j/k
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    TGIF all! Everyone must have been busy this week. Thread is dead.

Oh yeah, I forgot a very important nickname. Evo the Manlet lol j/k
    But there is more than one manlet in here tho. LOL

Sup brah! What's for lunch? Just head Jolly Bees fried chicken and now I am stuffed and wanted to fall asleep.

Any plan for the weekend?

TGIF ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sup brah! What's for lunch? Just head Jolly Bees fried chicken and now I am stuffed and wanted to fall asleep.

TGIF ladies!!
    I just had leftover ribeye steak that was on sale last week nom nom nom. Need that protein for gainz haha

I think its supposed to rain tomorrow so might not be doing much

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TGIF ladies!!

Ayyye, Manlets!

Spinach in eggs...my new love. Rib eye is total sex in the mouth! Just had some for lunch myself

ANyway, New Evo...things have been getting alot better. Still married to my Korean wife ...just flipped 16 yrs married. Hope all is well.
    $★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday! Got a new project just pass Wednesday from manager and it due today. Been working many hours and I am almost done.

Hump day roll call! Finally a dry day in San Diego!

U sandbaggin' brah?

Did you try breaking in your belt by hand before using it? I came across a video on YT of a guy reviewing the Rogue belt and he showed how to break it in by hand. I can't imagine using the belt straight out of the box.

Straps for front squats? Don't think I've seen anyone do that before. If you are flexible enough to use a "clean" grip without straps I think you should stay away from the straps. I'm not flexible enough to do this comfortably so I have to use a cross grip.

Not all of us have nicknames. Its mainly just the OGs here like Evo, Hosum, and Gunshow.

Evo is Lt/lieutenant
    Gunshow is Sgt/sergeant
    Hosum is Bolo (for the actor Bolo Yeung)
    I was/am Doc

I know I'm probably missing a lot more names, but its been so long I can't remember them anymore
    It is still so cold though. Wearing sweater and a big coat. OR maybe I just don't have enough meat like Evo to keep warm. J/k lol.

I am embrassed to say that I did not break into my belt when I got it. I just start using it with my lifts. Read some user's reviews saying to just use it right away. How did you break into your belt?

So far I can still use "clean" grip with front squats. When I did 135 I can then feel that both my wrist are hurting. I think I try the straps with 135. I'll hold out from using straps unless I really need it. I cannot do cross grip. The bar starts to swing because one arm is on top of another. I feel like I am tipping to one side.

Oh I see. That's cool that you guys have nicknames. I laughed when you said that Evo's nickname is manlet. I have no idea what you guys consider manlet height. Are you going to any Lion Dances this weekend? I think some restaurants have it.

Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    chuc mung nam moi : )
    Lay ho ma?

I don't have a nickname. :} I used to do the vegetarian on the first day only, but not any more because I need my gains. LOL Where did you guys go eat and why am I not getting an invite? I am family too.

I deleted my pics already since my phone is running out of spaces. I need more storage spaces. Maybe time for an upgrade.

iSquat is what Dr. Drew has under his username before he changed it. He loves squatting.

Nah. If you meet me and Hosum in person standing next to each other, I am just half his size. He is a true big boy. Me profile pic is just a good angle pic.
    We went to Spicy City. Some of their dishes have a lot of salt. Had to drink lots of water. You did not get an invite because you don't need to eat anymore. Too much gains for you already. hahahaha... I thought you were cutting this year?

Yes please do upgrade and upload pics. OR you can just tell me your instagram and I'll look there if it is public. I don't have instagram and not going to join one for private pics.

Awww.. I see. He's a squatter. How close were your camera to your body to get the avi pic? Looks pretty big.

TGIF ladies!!
    Fried chicken? How many pieces? Breast or thighs? wait.. nevermind. Lol. I ate my egg burrito in the cube. Still working away.

Have a great weekend everyone! I have a client meeting at 11pm Saturday night so have to work again.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just had leftover ribeye steak that was on sale last week nom nom nom. Need that protein for gainz haha

I think its supposed to rain tomorrow so might not be doing much
    Damn I didn't realize it was going to rain this weekend. I thought we not going to get any rains until Wednesday. My plan of going to Tet in Chinatown is going to get cancel now.
    Originally Posted by 05impalaSS View Post
    Ayyye, Manlets!

Spinach in eggs...my new love. Rib eye is total sex in the mouth! Just had some for lunch myself

ANyway, New Evo...things have been getting alot better. Still married to my Korean wife ...just flipped 16 yrs married. Hope all is well.
    Glad to hear everything is working out. Are you still planning to leave CA?

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Happy Friday! Got a new project just pass Wednesday from manager and it due today. Been working many hours and I am almost done.

It is still so cold though. Wearing sweater and a big coat. OR maybe I just don't have enough meat like Evo to keep warm. J/k lol.

I am embrassed to say that I did not break into my belt when I got it. I just start using it with my lifts. Read some user's reviews saying to just use it right away. How did you break into your belt?

So far I can still use "clean" grip with front squats. When I did 135 I can then feel that both my wrist are hurting. I think I try the straps with 135. I'll hold out from using straps unless I really need it. I cannot do cross grip. The bar starts to swing because one arm is on top of another. I feel like I am tipping to one side.

Oh I see. That's cool that you guys have nicknames. I laughed when you said that Evo's nickname is manlet. I have no idea what you guys consider manlet height. Are you going to any Lion Dances this weekend? I think some restaurants have it.

Lay ho ma?

We went to Spicy City. Some of their dishes have a lot of salt. Had to drink lots of water. You did not get an invite because you don't need to eat anymore. Too much gains for you already. hahahaha... I thought you were cutting this year?

Yes please do upgrade and upload pics. OR you can just tell me your instagram and I'll look there if it is public. I don't have instagram and not going to join one for private pics.

Awww.. I see. He's a squatter. How close were your camera to your body to get the avi pic? Looks pretty big.

Fried chicken? How many pieces? Breast or thighs? wait.. nevermind. Lol. I ate my egg burrito in the cube. Still working away.

Have a great weekend everyone! I have a client meeting at 11pm Saturday night so have to work again.
    What do you consider a manlet? lol

Spicy City or Spicy House? Is that on Convoy? Spicy House got some really good spicy wontons. Geez... would hate to eat out with you with all these complaining about too salty.

What are you calling me fat? ..

The camera is in front of me like how everyone takes a selfie I guess.

Yep, Jolly Bees has some good spicy fried chicken. It was two legs and a tight. Would upload pic if I can. Anyone complains about the smell of your egg burrito since you're eating at your cube? I get blame a lot here since I always eat at my cube too. They even put up a sign that said "no fish or seafood" just so I don't heat them up again. LOL

Dang at 11PM? Where is your client located at? Looks like you gonig to have a busy weekend. Enjoy the down time when you can.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chuc mung nam moi brahs..
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    DYEL OP? :} A wild manlet twin appears.

Happy new year bro!

Morning ladies!!

Monday check-in! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I came across this video when I was doing some research on the belt. He goes through what he did to break in the belt by hand starting around 6:30. It made a real difference softening it up.

Hm, its too bad your gym doesn't have a safety squat bar as a close substitute to front squats. What about holding dumbbells with a neutral grip for front squats? It might ease the strain on your wrists.

Hope that late work meeting went well!

Happy new year bro!

Morning ladies!!
    Haha, twin manlets in Cali. Are you in SoCal too Kenshin?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Monday!

Spicy City or Spicy House? Is that on Convoy? Spicy House got some really good spicy wontons. Geez... would hate to eat out with you with all these complaining about too salty.

Yep, Jolly Bees has some good spicy fried chicken. It was two legs and a tight. Would upload pic if I can. Anyone complains about the smell of your egg burrito since you're eating at your cube? I get blame a lot here since I always eat at my cube too. They even put up a sign that said "no fish or seafood" just so I don't heat them up again. LOL

Dang at 11PM? Where is your client located at? Looks like you gonig to have a busy weekend. Enjoy the down time when you can.
    I thought it was going to rain this Saturday too but nothing. Stupid weather app. I am not sure what is supposed to be manlet. Whatever answer I give I'm going to get hate so I am keeping my mouth shut. haha... All I know is that my first ex is 5'7 like me and the tallest person I've been with is 5'9.

Spicy City is on Convoy too. It is a really tiny restaurant. Near Jasmine. I have never been to Spicy House. Got to try it now since you said the spicy wontons are good.

Nope I did not called you fat. In your past posts, you called yourself fat. I was just taking your comment and making fun of it. LOL. You can always call me fat too. It's all fun.

How close was the camera in front of you? I know that camera adds 10lbs but damn... LOL... What is a tight? You ate a tight? hahaha..

Nah I heat up my burrito and quickly walk outside to eat at the patio before they catch me. I can understand the seafood part. It does smell pretty bad and I try to avoid that.

My night conference call was at 10pm with our Mexico clients. Went pretty well. Did some data validation for them. So how was Tet if you did go? Did you get any Lai Si up there? Was it super crowded?

Monday check-in! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I came across this video when I was doing some research on the belt. He goes through what he did to break in the belt by hand starting around 6:30. It made a real difference softening it up.

Hm, its too bad your gym doesn't have a safety squat bar as a close substitute to front squats. What about holding dumbbells with a neutral grip for front squats? It might ease the strain on your wrists.

Hope that late work meeting went well!
    Yes it was my fault. I should have look it up instead of just following user's reviews. Well now I know. Thanks for the video!

Yeah my gym does not have the SSB. There is only so much weight I can go with using dumbbells when it comes to front squats. It feels easier with the barbell. Plus like I would go anything over 135 for front squats. I'm just going slow as a snail. Late meeting went well! Thanks!

How was your weekend? Did your son get to see some Lion Dances?

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy new year bro!

Morning ladies!!
    Morning bro!

I'm the slightly older, slightly fatter twin

Haha, twin manlets in Cali. Are you in SoCal too Kenshin?
    Nah, I'm in NoCal, but SoCal is my second home.

I'm down there at least once a year.

Evo, I'll be there late August for another cousin's wedding. We gotta get a workout in .. you went sick on me last time

Happy Monday!
    Happy Monday!

Good to see someone other than the standard dudes in here lol
    ## chillin at home crew

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cao ni ma ladies!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Happy Monday!

Happy Tuesday to you too! There were a few female posters here before but they never came back. This thread is awesome so trying to keep it going when I have a break from work. You have the same sig as Evo. LOL.. How's your day going?

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn I didn't realize it was going to rain this weekend. I thought we not going to get any rains until Wednesday. My plan of going to Tet in Chinatown is going to get cancel now.

Glad to hear everything is working out. Are you still planning to leave CA?

I am in Colorado brother. Yes, I cannot wait to leave this state. It's getting out of hand here.

I have reached a plateau and having a hell of a time to break it. It fluctuates a couple pounds. I have to figure something out. Currently 5'5 @ 164 this morning. I may be overdoing. Been doing alot of plyometrics and what not.

If you take a look at Ryan Fischer, that is somewhat the physique I am looking for . He's a manlet 5'5 at around 185..dudes a beast. My age and other health factors may be hindering my progress. I am trying to get my mental health squared away , its difficult on your own. Psycho therapists are BS . I feel the only person who can fix ones self is yourself. They give tools but they don't live it.

Anyway. hope all is well.
    $★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Happy Tuesday to you too! There were a few female posters here before but they never came back. This thread is awesome so trying to keep it going when I have a break from work. You have the same sig as Evo. LOL.. How's your day going?
    That sig is from a joke in this thread some years back lol

However you got here, glad that you're staying. We need more posters of the fairer sex in here. Otherwise it's rampant testosterone like Evo's or Hosum's

I scrolled back a few pages and saw that you're in software development? Cool, me too. Though I don't really develop much anymore.
    ## chillin at home crew

Happy hump day all.

Man, this wacky weather we're having down here in SD is messing with my allergies. Ugh.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Monday!

I thought it was going to rain this Saturday too but nothing. Stupid weather app. I am not sure what is supposed to be manlet. Whatever answer I give I'm going to get hate so I am keeping my mouth shut. haha... All I know is that my first ex is 5'7 like me and the tallest person I've been with is 5'9.

Spicy City is on Convoy too. It is a really tiny restaurant. Near Jasmine. I have never been to Spicy House. Got to try it now since you said the spicy wontons are good.

Nope I did not called you fat. In your past posts, you called yourself fat. I was just taking your comment and making fun of it. LOL. You can always call me fat too. It's all fun.

How close was the camera in front of you? I know that camera adds 10lbs but damn... LOL... : ) What is a tight? You ate a tight? hahaha..

Nah I heat up my burrito and quickly walk outside to eat at the patio before they catch me. I can understand the seafood part. It does smell pretty bad and I try to avoid that.

My night conference call was at 10pm with our Mexico clients. Went pretty well. Did some data validation for them. So how was Tet if you did go? Did you get any Lai Si up there? Was it super crowded?

Yes it was my fault. I should have look it up instead of just following user's reviews. Well now I know. Thanks for the video!

Yeah my gym does not have the SSB. There is only so much weight I can go with using dumbbells when it comes to front squats. It feels easier with the barbell. Plus like I would go anything over 135 for front squats. I'm just going slow as a snail. Late meeting went well! Thanks!

How was your weekend? Did your son get to see some Lion Dances?
    Well it did rain on Saturday night, just a couple drops of water and that was it. LOL Suppose to be pouring tonight and tomorrow all day. Probably get up to 2 inches today alone.

5'7 is not a manlet is it? I see you like the same size with your partner.

Oh okay, I know which place you talking about it now. Kinda of trendy setting right?

I didn't go to Tet, when I got done with the babyshower, Tet was over. There is always next year. I just want to go there for the snacks, drinks and watching hhhnnngggg in Ao Dai.

Morning bro!

I'm the slightly older, slightly fatter twin

Nah, I'm in NoCal, but SoCal is my second home.

I'm down there at least once a year.

Evo, I'll be there late August for another cousin's wedding. We gotta get a workout in .. you went sick on me last time

Happy Monday!

Sandbagger alert. You're the stronger manlet too.

Just let me know bro, I hope my lower back doesn't give out on me again.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Those are one post to a couple posts females. They're not regular so they don't count.

Originally Posted by 05impalaSS View Post
    I am in Colorado brother. Yes, I cannot wait to leave this state. It's getting out of hand here.

I have reached a plateau and having a hell of a time to break it. It fluctuates a couple pounds. I have to figure something out. Currently 5'5 @ 164 this morning. I may be overdoing. Been doing alot of plyometrics and what not.

If you take a look at Ryan Fischer, that is somewhat the physique I am looking for . He's a manlet 5'5 at around 185..dudes a beast. My age and other health factors may be hindering my progress. I am trying to get my mental health squared away , its difficult on your own. Psycho therapists are BS . I feel the only person who can fix ones self is yourself. They give tools but they don't live it.

Anyway. hope all is well.
    What state are you moving to? Why do you hate CO? I thought CO is a really nice state.

What are you shooting for? To get lean or get stronger? Strength is overrated at our age. Save those joints for the old days and go with the shreded look.

Yep, the only person who can fix you is you. Glad you're improving it.

Happy hump day all.

Man, this wacky weather we're having down here in SD is messing with my allergies. Ugh.
    Morning ladies!

@evo @swimfit

Did you see this article yet?

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...505789511.html

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

@evo @swimfit

Just saw your post now.

What day is it? Hump Day!!!!

That sig is from a joke in this thread some years back lol

However you got here, glad that you're staying. We need more posters of the fairer sex in here. Otherwise it's rampant testosterone like Evo's or Hosum's

I scrolled back a few pages and saw that you're in software development? Cool, me too. Though I don't really develop much anymore.
    Lol... Evo and Hosum are pretty chill so far. Hosum always have cool food pics.

Yes I am in software development but I also do a little bit of everything else. Love creating new programs and learning different algorithms to do it. Currently my project is to create clusters on our custom web service / cloud so doing mostly installations and configurations. Also helping users in pyspark and jspark.

What do you create or used to create in develoment? Any area you love the most?

Well it did rain on Saturday night, just a couple drops of water and that was it. LOL Suppose to be pouring tonight and tomorrow all day. Probably get up to 2 inches today alone.

5'7 is not a manlet is it? I see you like the same size with your partner.

Oh okay, I know which place you talking about it now. Kinda of trendy setting right?

I didn't go to Tet, when I got done with the babyshower, Tet was over. There is always next year. I just want to go there for the snacks, drinks and watching hhhnnngggg in Ao Dai.
    Crazy raining in my area now. But we do need the rain though. I just cannot stand the coldness at night. LOL.. Wearing couple of sweaters at night to sleep.

I am not height obsessive like some men on this site. haha.. I like whatever size I like. We all shrink and look the same when we are 65.

Wait.. were you the baby in the babyshower? How many gifts did you get? Lol.. just kidding. Sorry I don't know what Ao Dai is. I am not very good with Vietnamese. If you keep saying hhhnnnnggg but you never come back with one. Too many options?

@evo @swimfit

Oh my... When will Asians learn. LOL. Thanks for the article. I hardly go there for grocery though. I wonder if the market will get a fine or some jail time.

How was your weekend? Watch out for crazy drivers out there.

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not height obsessive like some men on this site. haha.. I like whatever size I like. We all shrink and look the same when we are 65.
    b-b-b-but 6'1 masterrace

Just let me know bro, I hope my lower back doesn't give out on me again.
    We'll see. Maybe we just grab dinner like last time lol

Yes I am in software development but I also do a little bit of everything else. Love creating new programs and learning different algorithms to do it. Currently my project is to create clusters on our custom web service / cloud so doing mostly installations and configurations. Also helping users in pyspark and jspark.

Web-based software, as most people are in up here in NoCal. I'm primarily on the server side of things. So I don't really code any more, but I manage a team that does.

Spark huh? Big data/machine learning is a hot area
    ## chillin at home crew

InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100) InfiniteCurry is not very well liked. (-100)
    What THread did I walk into?
    Instagram - @shajeely
    Fitness Journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176797831

Happy late, late Friday everyone! Been busy with unproductive meetings and actual work.

Originally Posted by envisu View Post
    b-b-b-but 6'1 masterrace
    LOL! Nothing wrong with 6'1. IMO ( Disclaimer: I do not represent all women so take my opinion as a grain of salt) if you cannot pay your own bills and make good decisions to better yourself (motivation and drive) then having whatever master race height you guys talk about is useless to me. Now go to work. haha..

Web-based software, as most people are in up here in NoCal. I'm primarily on the server side of things. So I don't really code any more, but I manage a team that does.

Spark huh? Big data/machine learning is a hot area
    I can imagine it is very competitive in NoCal right? Companies trying to one up other companies. Managing can be stressful too especially when you have to lay off employees. I rather just be in my cube and code.

I was actually thinking of taking a trip to NoCal in the summer. Always wanted to see Google just for the fun of it. Yes! Big data is new to me but it is a great asset to have on my resume. I like developing MapReduce programs too.

Hope everyone have a great weekend!

Monday bump.

Had the day off for President's Day. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

What day is it? Hump Day!!!!

Crazy raining in my area now. But we do need the rain though. I just cannot stand the coldness at night. LOL.. Wearing couple of sweaters at night to sleep.

Wait.. were you the baby in the babyshower? How many gifts did you get? Lol.. just kidding. Sorry I don't know what Ao Dai is. I am not very good with Vietnamese. If you keep saying hhhnnnnggg but you never come back with one. Too many options?

Oh my... When will Asians learn. LOL. Thanks for the article. I hardly go there for grocery though. I wonder if the market will get a fine or some jail time.

How was your weekend? Watch out for crazy drivers out there.

I am not even 65 yet but I already shrink a couple inches.

I didn't get a lot of gifts especially yours. Where is my baby gift? I am expecting a gift to be arrived with a la si bundle together.

I don't think Zion will get fail time, but they will have to pay a huge fine for sure and be on the watch list.

So glad we are getting some extra rains than we normally get. We need it big time. More is coming for Thursday and Friday.

Guess what, I went to have that baked catfish wrap again. We ordered an XXL and just had enough for 4 person with some extra toward the end.

Morning ladies!!

Happy late, late Friday everyone! Been busy with unproductive meetings and actual work.

LOL! Nothing wrong with 6'1. IMO ( Disclaimer: I do not represent all women so take my opinion as a grain of salt) if you cannot pay your own bills and make good decisions to better yourself (motivation and drive) then having whatever master race height you guys talk about is useless to me. Now go to work. haha..

I can imagine it is very competitive in NoCal right? Companies trying to one up other companies. Managing can be stressful too especially when you have to lay off employees. I rather just be in my cube and code.

I was actually thinking of taking a trip to NoCal in the summer. Always wanted to see Google just for the fun of it. Yes! Big data is new to me but it is a great asset to have on my resume. I like developing MapReduce programs too.

Hope everyone have a great weekend!
    Managing has its own challenges but can be very rewarding as well. But sometimes, I do envy individual contributors as the singular focus makes things simpler.

The Googleplex is pretty cool.

I want to see the Apple spaceship, but I'm sure it's closed to outsiders. Unless there's a tour or something.

Morning ladies!!
    Hey bro, congrats on 300k!!

The most I ever got a car up to was 110k.
    ## chillin at home crew

Managing has its own challenges but can be very rewarding as well. But sometimes, I do envy individual contributors as the singular focus makes things simpler.

The Googleplex is pretty cool.

I want to see the Apple spaceship, but I'm sure it's closed to outsiders. Unless there's a tour or something.

Hey bro, congrats on 300k!!

The most I ever got a car up to was 110k.
    Thanks brah. That is because you're baller bro and I am the CEO of CAC. (not cu). LOL

Morning ladies!!

Good fking morning ladies!!

Thanks brah. That is because you're baller bro and I am the CEO of CAC. (not cu). LOL

Morning ladies!!
    Lol I'm just an honorary member of CAC.

Morning bro!
    ## chillin at home crew

Page 170 of 181 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast