Page 178 of 181 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,340 of 5403
    taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    What did you do with those 4 days?
    I visited my brother who lived in another state and took the kids to the waterpark. How about you?

Find you a new job yet?
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Hump Day and Happy 4th y'all!!

Come on now, is not that hot. lol Am I the only one that enjoys the heat? Love summer and hates winter. I guess we both have a different view on HK and China. lol Hong Kongers wants to be ruled under the British. smh Hong Kong economy will goes to zhit without the mainland. But I will leave this for another day. lol

Fine fine fine.... I will take the free foods. Hey, you still owes me some homemade orange chicken. Yeah Japan is super clean. They really take prides with their culture. I hope their culture remains that way and doesn't get influence by other culture. I like greenery too. Take me to New Zealand with you? Actually, I am a friend who live there, but we haven't keep intouch for many years now. I am sure she doesn't mind being a tourguide for a couple days. She is cool like that. If you want to see hobbit, just look at me. Freaking old man Hosum calls me that.

How was Switzerland? Is it pricey? Switzerland is on my bucket list soon for sure. I like Singapore, Malay and Thailand too. I would pretty much go to most Asian countries except maybe Cambodia and Laos. No hate, but I don't find those two countries to be that safe.

Wait. You have a ghetto side of you? I can't see it. How is it like? lol Ever watch The Young & Dangerous? If you haven't, you not Asian.

Not sure what I will be doing for the 4th yet. I do have a lot of chores that I have been putting off. Maybe is a good day to tackle a couple of them. Been so lazy lately. Wanted to go boogieboard, but you know how our beaches are pack during the holiday so I will wait on that. Mabye do some hike or hang out at my buddy's pool. What about you? What are you doing? Want to do milk tea?
    Happy Tuesday. yes let's leave the topic between HK and mainland China for another day. Already we don't get along. Lol.

You said your favorite is Panda Express. My orange chicken is not as good as Panda Express so you need to go to panda express. Yes the greenery in New Zealand is beautiful per travel channel. lol.. it might be different in real life though. New Zealand is very expensive so saving up money now. Once again you have to pay on your own. Wait .. are you saying that you are as short as the Hobbits? Which one looks more like you? Frodo, Sam, pippin?

Switzerland was beautiful. I love the architecture and lakes there. Very green too. I stayed at Bern, Lucerne and Zurich. You need to go there is you have the money and time. Yes it can get very expensive. The cheapest country out of all the ones that I went to is Spain. The currency rate is much better there. I'm scared to go to Cambodia and Laos too. No hate but I feel like we can get chopped up over there.

hahaha.. yes I do have a ghetto side. Put up one of my leg while eating rice like Chow Yun Fat in A Better Tomorrow. Who is in The Young & Dangerous? I might know the movie once you tell me who is in it.

did you do some hiking for the 4th? Did you eat a lot? I went to the gym in the morning, then cleaned the bathrooms then bbq with my family on the 4th. I had to work on Friday for a bit to fix a bug even though it is a company holiday and then worked on the weekend on change requests. Nah no milk tea for me. Thank you though!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Friday's Eve ladies!

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    I visited my brother who lived in another state and took the kids to the waterpark. How about you?

Find you a new job yet?
    Sounds like you enjoyed your 4th. I have something line up, just waiting for it. The process takes 6-12 months. So probably won't be at the new place until this time next year if it does take 12 months. lol

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Happy Tuesday. yes let's leave the topic between HK and mainland China for another day. Already we don't get along. Lol.

You said your favorite is Panda Express. My orange chicken is not as good as Panda Express so you need to go to panda express. Yes the greenery in New Zealand is beautiful per travel channel. lol.. it might be different in real life though. New Zealand is very expensive so saving up money now. Once again you have to pay on your own. Wait .. are you saying that you are as short as the Hobbits? Which one looks more like you? Frodo, Sam, pippin?

Switzerland was beautiful. I love the architecture and lakes there. Very green too. I stayed at Bern, Lucerne and Zurich. You need to go there is you have the money and time. Yes it can get very expensive. The cheapest country out of all the ones that I went to is Spain. The currency rate is much better there. I'm scared to go to Cambodia and Laos too. No hate but I feel like we can get chopped up over there.

hahaha.. yes I do have a ghetto side. Put up one of my leg while eating rice like Chow Yun Fat in A Better Tomorrow. Who is in The Young & Dangerous? I might know the movie once you tell me who is in it.

did you do some hiking for the 4th? Did you eat a lot? I went to the gym in the morning, then cleaned the bathrooms then bbq with my family on the 4th. I had to work on Friday for a bit to fix a bug even though it is a company holiday and then worked on the weekend on change requests. Nah no milk tea for me. Thank you though!

LOL Speaking of Panda, I think I may hit that up tomorrow for lunch. Thinking about their orange chicken makes me drool. LOL @ per travel channel. I can relate to that. LOL New Zealand couldn't be more expsensive than Australia since New Zealand is Australia little bro. I don't know those hobbit names that you named since I don't watch Lord of the Rings. LOL

Agreed. I have the same feeling toward Cambodia and Laos too. Just not very safe to be travelling independently. If is with a tour group, I am definitely down. I may just do that and join a tour group to visit there.

Ghetto side huh? Interesting... I would just laugh at your ghetto side.

This is the OG Young & Dangerous. I am sure you have seen this movie before. There are several series of it.

No, I didn't hike. I actually didn't really do anything since I hurt my foot and it was swelling with pain and can barely walk. Can't even make it to the gym. So I just lounge, eat and watch tv all day.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF ladies!! Was going to get orange chicken but opted out for Hawaiian.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF ladies!! Was going to get orange chicken but opted out for Hawaiian.
    Winning. So you got Poke Bowl or Hawaiian pizza?

Winning. So you got Poke Bowl or Hawaiian pizza?
    Hawaiian pizza. LOL Nah brah, I got the big bruddah. And the cashier was like, "You sure you don't want a big sista?". LOL I am good.

What was good for the weekend?

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hawaiian pizza. LOL Nah brah, I got the big bruddah. And the cashier was like, "You sure you don't want a big sista?". LOL I am good.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Where did you go for the Hawaiian pizza? I tried Panda Express orange chicken. Pretty tasty. What size is the big sista?

Didn't do much except the regular boring chores and worked a little bit. It was so hot over the weekend that my dog didn't even want to go for a walk. Going to take care of my mom for the next two weeks while her caregiver is going to Vietnam for vacation.

What else did you do over the weekend? Also, you know you love LOTR. Lol

Bump. Happy Tuesday everyone!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Where did you go for the Hawaiian pizza? I tried Panda Express orange chicken. Pretty tasty. What size is the big sista?

Didn't do much except the regular boring chores and worked a little bit. It was so hot over the weekend that my dog didn't even want to go for a walk. Going to take care of my mom for the next two weeks while her caregiver is going to Vietnam for vacation.

What else did you do over the weekend? Also, you know you love LOTR. Lol
    Round Table has hawaiian pizza and it is all you can eat. So you get to try everything. See what did I told you about Panda's orange chicken? LOL Now you going to be hooked. There is no big sista. She was referring to herself. LOL

I know most ppl don't like this hot weather, but I am loving it. It feels good. Does your mom live on her own? Why not just move her in to live with you so you don't have to travel back and forth and is easier.

Didn't do much but work and gym and then hanging with some old friends that I havent seen in a few years. What you have going on this weekend besides taking care of your mom?

What is new with you and everyone else on here? I been so swamp with work and is going to get worse. Keep on adding new responsibillities to my plate minus the pay.

Bump. Happy Tuesday everyone!
    Thank you for bumping this so I won't be the only one doing it. LOL

Working and sleeping.

Morning ladies!! TGIF!!

Happy Monday Ladies!!

Happy Tuesday ladies!!

Happy Hump Day ladies!!

Monday. Let's get it. I got a tennis match tomorrow and then a big tournament next weekend.

Monday. Let's get it. I got a tennis match tomorrow and then a big tournament next weekend.
    Happy Monday brah! You play tennis? Me too, but I haven't played for more than 15 years now. Sometimes I just want to go out and hit the ball but don't know anyone who plays.

Is this a pick up lead tournament like they do in basketball?

TGIF ladies!!

Happy Monday brah! You play tennis? Me too, but I haven't played for more than 15 years now. Sometimes I just want to go out and hit the ball but don't know anyone who plays.

Is this a pick up lead tournament like they do in basketball?
    Started playing last November after a 15 years hiatus. The tournament is a weekend long thing where it's win or go home.

Started playing last November after a 15 years hiatus. The tournament is a weekend long thing where it's win or go home.
    Sounds fun brah. Wish there is something like this around my area so I can get back into it.

Morning ladies!!

TGIF ladies!!

Happy Tushy Tuesday ladies!!

What's good? Going to rain this weekend and then the temp is going to drop.

What's good? Going to rain this weekend and then the temp is going to drop.
    Morning brah. Heading to the O this year?

TGIF ladies!!

Morning brah. Heading to the O this year?
    nah, I can't afford it. Currently paying for a cruise that we're taking next year.

nah, I can't afford it. Currently paying for a cruise that we're taking next year.
    Ask Dymatize to send you out there. Is Dymatize going to have a booth?

Ask Dymatize to send you out there. Is Dymatize going to have a booth?
    Doubtful. They've let quite a bit of athletes go.

I'm trying to get them to send me to HQ for another visit. lol

Doubtful. They've let quite a bit of athletes go.

I'm trying to get them to send me to HQ for another visit. lol
    The company is not doing for well? Why are they letting go so many athletes? I know many companies known companies are doing the same. I think the fitness industry has slowed down a lot in the last couple years.

The company is not doing for well? Why are they letting go so many athletes? I know many companies known companies are doing the same. I think the fitness industry has slowed down a lot in the last couple years.
    I think we're doing fine. I think they had way too many on the roster and wanted to cut down to 4-6 men and women. I believe at one time they had over 20+ and they couldn't send them all to the Arnold and O.

I think we're doing fine. I think they had way too many on the roster and wanted to cut down to 4-6 men and women. I believe at one time they had over 20+ and they couldn't send them all to the Arnold and O.
    Tell them to forget about the athletes and just send you there. Problem solved.

Page 178 of 181 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast