Page 156 of 181 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,680 of 5402
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Happy Tuesday. Yeah I work a lot. What do I do for work? Take a guess? lol... hint: I'm part of the geek group. I just log into work from home. I finally got the virtual machines to communicate with each other under our private EC2 stack. I thought you didn't have to work on the weekend? You said Friday is the start of your weekend. What do you do for work?

I'm full Chinese from China. I learned some Vietnamese words via my friends from HS and college. Unfortunately, I have not been to other temples. My mom loves the stinky tofu at the big temple so we just go there. You know how Asian moms are. Somehow they always get what they want. LOL.. Are you Filipino?

I did not know San Diego has a Fit expo. I know that LA has a big Fit expo. Wanted to go to one but never been to one. Besides I will be the smallest person there compared to all these buff people. hahaha.. Did you get anything from the expo? Any famous people there?

I don't watch the Lakers anymore. I watched them when they got their Championship back in the old days. You remember Spud Webb? Sucks that LT is no longer with Chargers.
    Part of a geek group huh? Hhhmmm.... CPA? You look like a CPA. LOL I work two jobs so I am off on Friday at one place but at the same time I have to be at the other place. Gotta do what it needs to be done, right? Now is your turn to take a guess.

Oh wow.. I always thought you're viet or mix chinese/viet. What part of China are you from? Are you cantonese? Oh my god, I love stinky tofu too, the fried kind. I can't eat that all day. Just give me that with some chili sauce. nom nom nom

Have you been to any of the fit expo? If not, the LA one is coming up on Jan 26th and 27th. I highly recommend checking it out. Usually the fitexpo these days don't give out much sample any more like they used to do a few years ago. Now they usually lets you tried the samples there. However, a few vendors usually don't want to carry all the left over back so they just give them all out. I got a full grocery bag of Laraba bars and about 10 packs of whey and pwo from Vitaminc Shoppe and that is about it. These alone is worth more than the entrance fee.

I am still a die hard Lakers and Chargers fan. I like basketball more than football so I am more into the Lakers. LOL Yes, I remember Spud Webb and that is what a lot of people called me back in the days because I am a manlet. LT is too old now. He was a beast back in the days.

So what are you doing tonight for halloween? Did you dress up today?
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Part of a geek group huh? Hhhmmm.... CPA? You look like a CPA. LOL I work two jobs so I am off on Friday at one place but at the same time I have to be at the other place. Gotta do what it needs to be done, right? Now is your turn to take a guess.

Oh wow.. I always thought you're viet or mix chinese/viet. What part of China are you from? Are you cantonese? Oh my god, I love stinky tofu too, the fried kind. I can't eat that all day. Just give me that with some chili sauce. nom nom nom

Have you been to any of the fit expo? If not, the LA one is coming up on Jan 26th and 27th. I highly recommend checking it out. Usually the fitexpo these days don't give out much sample any more like they used to do a few years ago. Now they usually lets you tried the samples there. However, a few vendors usually don't want to carry all the left over back so they just give them all out. I got a full grocery bag of Laraba bars and about 10 packs of whey and pwo from Vitaminc Shoppe and that is about it. These alone is worth more than the entrance fee.

I am still a die hard Lakers and Chargers fan. I like basketball more than football so I am more into the Lakers. LOL Yes, I remember Spud Webb and that is what a lot of people called me back in the days because I am a manlet. LT is too old now. He was a beast back in the days.

So what are you doing tonight for halloween? Did you dress up today?
    Good guess but not CPA. I'm a software engineer. Oh my.. two jobs. That is crazy. When do you have time to rest? Why do you need two jobs? Chasing the money or personal debts to pay off? I have no idea what you do.. LOL.. you did not give me any hints.

Yes I am cantonese. Are you cantonese too? I'm from HK. hahaha.. I cannot stand the smell of stinky tofu. I tried it once but it tastes so bland. Maybe I forgot the chili sauce.

Never been to the LA fit expo. You got a lot of stuff. Lol. You must love protein a lot. I'll look into the LA fit expo when the time comes closer. As of right now I am busy with work till the end of the year. I just finished eating my lunch at 4:22pm.

I thought you were filipino because I know a lot of Filipinos love basketball. Yeah Spud Webb is great. For a small guy he can move fast and take shots.

I dressed up as wonder woman. I'm going to upload a pic of my costume to my bodyspace. Didn't do much. Just went with my sisters and her kids trick or treating and then went back to work. Did you dress up? How was your Halloween?

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good guess but not CPA. I'm a software engineer. Oh my.. two jobs. That is crazy. When do you have time to rest? Why do you need two jobs? Chasing the money or personal debts to pay off? I have no idea what you do.. LOL.. you did not give me any hints.

Yes I am cantonese. Are you cantonese too? I'm from HK. hahaha.. I cannot stand the smell of stinky tofu. I tried it once but it tastes so bland. Maybe I forgot the chili sauce.

Never been to the LA fit expo. You got a lot of stuff. Lol. You must love protein a lot. I'll look into the LA fit expo when the time comes closer. As of right now I am busy with work till the end of the year. I just finished eating my lunch at 4:22pm.

I thought you were filipino because I know a lot of Filipinos love basketball. Yeah Spud Webb is great. For a small guy he can move fast and take shots.

I dressed up as wonder woman. I'm going to upload a pic of my costume to my bodyspace. Didn't do much. Just went with my sisters and her kids trick or treating and then went back to work. Did you dress up? How was your Halloween?
    Happy Friday!! Oh nice because you can work any where in the world as long you have internet access. Wish I got into this field when I was younger. Yep, two jobs and 7 days a week most of the time. I have made a huge mistake in my past that I am paying for it now. So I got to stick with it until I am back up. My life is about work, gym and sleep now. lol But I kind of enjoying it because I like to stay busy or I will do stupid things. lol

Yeah, I love protein in meat form. LOL I don't drink a lot of whey now like I used to. Now I only take one for a post workout. Not trying to get bigger or get stronger. I am just on a maintenance mode now. My goal is stay healthy and pain free so I can still be active as I age.

A lot of Asian love basketball. Basketball is the new soccer in my countries now. LOL Did you play basketball or any sports in high school?

Now I have to check out your bodyspace to for the costume pic. See what you did? You got me into the stalking mode. lol My team at work had a theme dressing up as the Mayans biker gangs, but for some reason, I ended looking like Cholo instead. lol Didn't do anything for halloween. Just work and gym.

Happy weekend to you? Any plans for the weekend?

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday!! Oh nice because you can work any where in the world as long you have internet access. Wish I got into this field when I was younger. Yep, two jobs and 7 days a week most of the time. I have made a huge mistake in my past that I am paying for it now. So I got to stick with it until I am back up. My life is about work, gym and sleep now. lol But I kind of enjoying it because I like to stay busy or I will do stupid things. lol

Yeah, I love protein in meat form. LOL I don't drink a lot of whey now like I used to. Now I only take one for a post workout. Not trying to get bigger or get stronger. I am just on a maintenance mode now. My goal is stay healthy and pain free so I can still be active as I age.

A lot of Asian love basketball. Basketball is the new soccer in my countries now. LOL Did you play basketball or any sports in high school?

Now I have to check out your bodyspace to for the costume pic. See what you did? You got me into the stalking mode. lol My team at work had a theme dressing up as the Mayans biker gangs, but for some reason, I ended looking like Cholo instead. lol Didn't do anything for halloween. Just work and gym.

Happy weekend to you? Any plans for the weekend?
    Happy Tuesday! My weekend was busy as usual. Two servers went down over the weekend so had to work. Yesterday my co-worker took a sick day off so had to cover for him too. Well at least you are working hard at making your mistake right. That is a commendable thing! It will take time but you will get there back to where you wanted.

Yes I agree. My goal is to stay healthy and pain/injury free too. If I get more muscles or strength along the way then that is awesome. You look pretty big in your avi. lol.. Only when I am too busy to cook then I make a protein shake. Other than that I try to cook meat and veggies at home as much as possible.

Oh I see and which country is that? haha.. You still won't tell me what nationality you are huh? Nope I am not that tall to play basketball. I did track and field in high school but only for a short time. Then I went into swimming. Been swimming for 16 years and still swimming but now also include lifting.

LOL!!! no you are not stalking. You don't have to look at it. It is a public pic. Cholo huh? Got to see that one.

How was your weekend besides work and gym?

Happy Tuesday! My weekend was busy as usual. Two servers went down over the weekend so had to work. Yesterday my co-worker took a sick day off so had to cover for him too. Well at least you are working hard at making your mistake right. That is a commendable thing! It will take time but you will get there back to where you wanted.

Yes I agree. My goal is to stay healthy and pain/injury free too. If I get more muscles or strength along the way then that is awesome. You look pretty big in your avi. lol.. Only when I am too busy to cook then I make a protein shake. Other than that I try to cook meat and veggies at home as much as possible.

Oh I see and which country is that? haha.. You still won't tell me what nationality you are huh? Nope I am not that tall to play basketball. I did track and field in high school but only for a short time. Then I went into swimming. Been swimming for 16 years and still swimming but now also include lifting.

LOL!!! no you are not stalking. You don't have to look at it. It is a public pic. Cholo huh? Got to see that one.

How was your weekend besides work and gym?
    You're a system admin as well? Now I know who to call when I have laptop issue. Thank you for the encouragement. I completely agreed.

I wish I could swim. If I could I would learn how to surf. Do you know how to surf? You know pics are deceviing. Its all about the right angle and lighting. lol I may look big, but I am not that big. In fact, I have gained a lot of fat since September. I got burn out with dieting and starts eating too much fast foods and sweet again. I need to find that drive again to get back on a cut before I get out of hand. lol

I am Cantonese as well. We can speak in Cantonese.

You look good in that wonderwoman costome, but I saw your Chung Li one. Hhhhhhnnngggggg...... Do you use IG? I have my cholo pic up there. lol

Didn't do anything this weekend. I worked all weekend. You know how it is in retail for this time of the year. It gets pretty busy. Do you have any plans for the holiday? Going anywhere for vaca? Happy Tuesday!

You're a system admin as well? Now I know who to call when I have laptop issue. Thank you for the encouragement. I completely agreed.

I wish I could swim. If I could I would learn how to surf. Do you know how to surf? You know pics are deceviing. Its all about the right angle and lighting. lol I may look big, but I am not that big. In fact, I have gained a lot of fat since September. I got burn out with dieting and starts eating too much fast foods and sweet again. I need to find that drive again to get back on a cut before I get out of hand. lol

I am Cantonese as well. We can speak in Cantonese.

You look good in that wonderwoman costome, but I saw your Chung Li one. Hhhhhhnnngggggg...... Do you use IG? I have my cholo pic up there. lol

Didn't do anything this weekend. I worked all weekend. You know how it is in retail for this time of the year. It gets pretty busy. Do you have any plans for the holiday? Going anywhere for vaca? Happy Tuesday!
    Happy Friday! You are on weekend mode now. lol.. It's been crazy at work lately. I have a client webex call this Sunday at 12:00AM. hahaha... AM! We have clients all over the world so we have to accommodate their schedule. If you call me for laptop issues then I'll just tell you to google it. LOL.. just kidding. I'll try my best to help.

I don't surf. I am scared of swimming in the ocean due to sharks. I know I am a chicken. I do lap swims in recreational pools. yes I know pics are deceiving. My pics have no filter or Photoshopped or whatever. You can see that my mirror is really dirty too. You can do it! Start small and just cut out portion size a little at a time. It is not a race. If you did it once before I am pretty sure you can do it again. If you need motivation, then just come to this site. There are lots of people that will motivate you. You also need to enjoy the food you eat. You don't always have to diet. Swimming burns a lot of calories especially if you do HIIT swim. I do HIIT swim sometimes. Take a swim class especially at community college. It is a lot cheaper than personal lessons.

I don't know how to read a lot of Chinese words so you will have to write pinyin in Cantones to me. hahaha.. Yes we can speak in Cantonese.

I have no IG, snapchat or other social media besides this forum. lol.. I want to keep my life simple. I will take your word as Cholo.

No plans for holiday. Just spending time with family. No vacation at all since I am so busy with work. Most of the time I really enjoy just sitting at home and relaxing after work. What about you? Any holiday plans? Oh you must be super busy too since Christmas is coming up in retail. Good luck.

Happy Friday! You are on weekend mode now. lol.. It's been crazy at work lately. I have a client webex call this Sunday at 12:00AM. hahaha... AM! We have clients all over the world so we have to accommodate their schedule. If you call me for laptop issues then I'll just tell you to google it. LOL.. just kidding. I'll try my best to help.

I don't surf. I am scared of swimming in the ocean due to sharks. I know I am a chicken. I do lap swims in recreational pools. yes I know pics are deceiving. My pics have no filter or Photoshopped or whatever. You can see that my mirror is really dirty too. You can do it! Start small and just cut out portion size a little at a time. It is not a race. If you did it once before I am pretty sure you can do it again. If you need motivation, then just come to this site. There are lots of people that will motivate you. You also need to enjoy the food you eat. You don't always have to diet. Swimming burns a lot of calories especially if you do HIIT swim. I do HIIT swim sometimes. Take a swim class especially at community college. It is a lot cheaper than personal lessons.

I don't know how to read a lot of Chinese words so you will have to write pinyin in Cantones to me. hahaha.. Yes we can speak in Cantonese.

I have no IG, snapchat or other social media besides this forum. lol.. I want to keep my life simple. I will take your word as Cholo.

No plans for holiday. Just spending time with family. No vacation at all since I am so busy with work. Most of the time I really enjoy just sitting at home and relaxing after work. What about you? Any holiday plans? Oh you must be super busy too since Christmas is coming up in retail. Good luck.
    What?? Client call at 12am? You're working 24/7. LOL In that case, I'll call you at 0130am for laptop supports. lol However, I don't think I have used my laptop for over a year. I am either using the desktop at work or my phone. Never had time to sit down and use the laptop for fun.

LOL @ dirty mirror. I thought usually the guys are the one with dirty mirror. HITT swimming huh? This is the first time I hear of it but I am sure it burns huge amount of calories. I wish I could swim tho. I took a class at a JC before, but didn't really learn it. lol I just can't float and sink as I jump in. I need to wear floaties on my arms.

Yeah, I think I will get back into cutting slowly. I don't want to jump full force right in and then get burn out real quick again. Going to ease my way back in slowly.

I don't know how to read or write in chinese either. I mean communicate by speaking not writing. lol Do you know any Mandiran?

Same here, these days I rather stay in to rest and relaxing by watching some tv. Not really a club or bar person either. No holiday plan for me this year. Just started with a new company so I will need to save up my leave time for a trip sometimes next year. So I will be grinding throughout this year holidays.

How was your extended weekend? Did you do anything for veteran day? I didn't do anything but sleep and eat. lol

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Du ma, lay lo mo, logging in to neg all you mofos...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Hi Hosum, long time no see. How's the boyfriend and kids? Shoot me an email so we can get catch up.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    motivation level 3fifty
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi Hosum, long time no see. How's the boyfriend and kids? Shoot me an email so we can get catch up.
    Doing well my brother from another mother. How's life treating you since you had surgery to remove your penor and breast implants?

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    motivation level 3fifty
    Strong motivation. When will it be my turn?

Doing well my brother from another mother. How's life treating you since you had surgery to remove your penor and breast implants?
    Doing good. Let your boyfriend know I said whatsup too. Oh you must mistaken me for taydbear7. He is trying to becoming a man again after spending a good part of his life as a tranny. :}

Doing good. Let your boyfriend know I said whatsup too. Oh you must mistaken me for taydbear7. He is trying to becoming a man again after spending a good part of his life as a tranny. :}
    Teddybear7 boobs has nothing against yours. This thread is seriously slow...

What?? Client call at 12am? You're working 24/7. LOL In that case, I'll call you at 0130am for laptop supports. lol However, I don't think I have used my laptop for over a year. I am either using the desktop at work or my phone. Never had time to sit down and use the laptop for fun.

LOL @ dirty mirror. I thought usually the guys are the one with dirty mirror. HITT swimming huh? This is the first time I hear of it but I am sure it burns huge amount of calories. I wish I could swim tho. I took a class at a JC before, but didn't really learn it. lol I just can't float and sink as I jump in. I need to wear floaties on my arms.

Yeah, I think I will get back into cutting slowly. I don't want to jump full force right in and then get burn out real quick again. Going to ease my way back in slowly.

I don't know how to read or write in chinese either. I mean communicate by speaking not writing. lol Do you know any Mandiran?

Same here, these days I rather stay in to rest and relaxing by watching some tv. Not really a club or bar person either. No holiday plan for me this year. Just started with a new company so I will need to save up my leave time for a trip sometimes next year. So I will be grinding throughout this year holidays.

How was your extended weekend? Did you do anything for veteran day? I didn't do anything but sleep and eat. lol
    Happy humpy hump!!! I had to work on veteran's day. So no extended weekend. Not exactly working 24/7 but if clients requests a meeting then we have to tailor to their time schedule. There were several times where I was on the UK call from 10PM to 3:00AM. It was not fun at all. Lol.. desktop is good too. It has more power than laptop. Thank goodness I don't have to help you.

I only know a little bit of Mandarin. My older siblings and parents know Mandarin. The only one I know is "Wall boo chiz dou". hahahaha... My pinyin is so bad. I can write and read a little bit of Chinese words but mostly speak Cantonese. I have to speak Cantonese to my parents because they are not very good with English. Even my nieces and nephews know Cantonese. Gotta pass down the tradition and culture.

LOL!!! I just didn't have time to clean my mirror. Hey at least that shows you that I don't do filters. Sleep and eat sounds good right now. I need sleep too.

Are you ready for Black Friday? Since you also work retail do you get discounts or first dibs on sale items? Does your family do the all american turkey dinner? I will be cooking the turkey but my family keeps bringing chinese food.

Hosum? please.. you should change it to mosum. LOL... Got eat some dim sum to calm you down. Just messing. I am laughing hard at work right now between you and New Evolution posts. No wonder you guys have bigger boobs than me. Very jelly.

You can do it! You got this!

Hosum? please.. you should change it to mosum. LOL... Got eat some dim sum to calm you down. Just messing. I am laughing hard at work right now between you and New Evolution posts. No wonder you guys have bigger boobs than me. Very jelly.
    Ho sum yau ho bo...

Sup PYT, you from Lantau Island? When did you come to the states? Do you like chicken feet? Jacky Cheung your favorite HK male singer? A/S/L? You want Uggs and Ipad? Do you want netflix and chill? Your elbows pointy?

You miring?? It has been dead for several years. You checked in the UG chat yet?

Happy humpy hump!!! I had to work on veteran's day. So no extended weekend. Not exactly working 24/7 but if clients requests a meeting then we have to tailor to their time schedule. There were several times where I was on the UK call from 10PM to 3:00AM. It was not fun at all. Lol.. desktop is good too. It has more power than laptop. Thank goodness I don't have to help you.

I only know a little bit of Mandarin. My older siblings and parents know Mandarin. The only one I know is "Wall boo chiz dou". hahahaha... My pinyin is so bad. I can write and read a little bit of Chinese words but mostly speak Cantonese. I have to speak Cantonese to my parents because they are not very good with English. Even my nieces and nephews know Cantonese. Gotta pass down the tradition and culture.

LOL!!! I just didn't have time to clean my mirror. Hey at least that shows you that I don't do filters. Sleep and eat sounds good right now. I need sleep too.

Are you ready for Black Friday? Since you also work retail do you get discounts or first dibs on sale items? Does your family do the all american turkey dinner? I will be cooking the turkey but my family keeps bringing chinese food.
    LOL @ pinyin. LOL But I know what you saying tho. LOL Yep, our generation got to pass the language, tradition and culture down to the next or it is going to get lost real soon. Great mind think alike.

I don't really have anything that I want for black friday. Although I do want to get a new TV, prices really went down for TVs these day. Oh yeah and a new mattress. Other than that, not thing else. Oh maybe some toys for my nephew for xmas. What about you? Anything you been eyeing and waiting for Black Friday sales? No, I don't get any special discount. I wouldn't want to buy anything from my work. lol Everything is so mark up that you can get it cheaper elsewhere.

Yeah, my family do the turkey and american dinner thing. To be honest, I rather do the Asian food things. Since your family bringing chinese foods over, can I be family for a day?

Pic or we not believing.

You can do it! You got this!
    Thank you. I hope soon. Been missing a lot of gym sessions lately. You still training consistently?

You miring?? It has been dead for several years. You checked in the UG chat yet?
    Nope, don't think I have it sub'd. I checked the misc to kill some time though. LOL

Nope, don't think I have it sub'd. I checked the misc to kill some time though. LOL
    Misc is boring too these days. Too many same topic thread and not thing makes you lulz like it used to be.

Ho sum yau ho bo...

Sup PYT, you from Lantau Island? When did you come to the states? Do you like chicken feet? Jacky Cheung your favorite HK male singer? A/S/L? You want Uggs and Ipad? Do you want netflix and chill? Your elbows pointy?
    Totally agree on the "Ho sum yau ho bo." Parents drilled that into our head since we were kids. We always have to "cho seen see" (do charity). Dang.. many questions.. I thought this was a bodybuilding site.. not dating site. Lol..

But to answer your questions: I'm from HK. Came here when I was young. Yes I like chicken feet (the marinated one from dim sum). Jacky Cheung is one of my favorite singers (Leslie Cheung, Anita Mui, Faye Wong, Leon Lai, etc... ).

A = None of your business
    S = take a guess
    L = Your house

No. I want Jimmy Choos and LV. Lmao... Yes I netflix and chill by myself. My elbows are ashy. Any more questions?

LOL @ pinyin. LOL But I know what you saying tho. LOL Yep, our generation got to pass the language, tradition and culture down to the next or it is going to get lost real soon. Great mind think alike.

I don't really have anything that I want for black friday. Although I do want to get a new TV, prices really went down for TVs these day. Oh yeah and a new mattress. Other than that, not thing else. Oh maybe some toys for my nephew for xmas. What about you? Anything you been eyeing and waiting for Black Friday sales? No, I don't get any special discount. I wouldn't want to buy anything from my work. lol Everything is so mark up that you can get it cheaper elsewhere.

Yeah, my family do the turkey and american dinner thing. To be honest, I rather do the Asian food things. Since your family bringing chinese foods over, can I be family for a day?

Pic or we not believing.

Thank you. I hope soon. Been missing a lot of gym sessions lately. You still training consistently?
    Yep great minds think alike. Language, tradition and culture are very important to keep. They give a different perspective in life.

I cannot think of anything to buy as of right now. I only buy stuff when I really need it. Even some of my clothes are 10 years old. I can still wear them. Lol.. I rather save my money in case of emergencies. I usually just give "Lai si" to my nieces and nephews. They can buy whatever they want for Christmas. Less work for me. Also give money to mom.

My family loves to eat Asian food all the time. They are not a big fan of any other type of food. I would like them to try new things once in a while but they are stubborn people. Mom makes noodles, sisters bring egg rolls and BBQ pork and brother brings duck. LOL.. yes you can be family with us for a day if you can find us.

Imagination is a powerful thing. Use it for the boobs.

Don't worry about missing gym sessions. As long as you are having gym sessions than that is great already! Think positive! Yes I did deadlift, hip thrust, rows and abs today. I try to have consistent routines each week.

Misc is boring too these days. Too many same topic thread and not thing makes you lulz like it used to be.
    Really? Misc was just a section to kill some time and it certainly did it for me today.

Totally agree on the "Ho sum yau ho bo." Parents drilled that into our head since we were kids. We always have to "cho seen see" (do charity). Dang.. many questions.. I thought this was a bodybuilding site.. not dating site. Lol..

But to answer your questions: I'm from HK. Came here when I was young. Yes I like chicken feet (the marinated one from dim sum). Jacky Cheung is one of my favorite singers (Leslie Cheung, Anita Mui, Faye Wong, Leon Lai, etc... ).

A = None of your business
    S = take a guess
    L = Your house

No. I want Jimmy Choos and LV. Lmao... Yes I netflix and chill by myself. My elbows are ashy. Any more questions?
    Yes, always good "cho seen see"

Wow, you actually answered those questions, I was just trying to be funny. (Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung) These 2 names sort of gave me a clue on which generation you grew up with.

Do you cook? Is shark fin soup your thing? How much do you bench, squat, and deadlift? Is curls for girls? Which cheeks do you like dimples on?

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thread revival boiz

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    check pm for glutes spread

Originally Posted by envisu View Post
    thread revival boiz
    ^^^ thread killa
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Wow, you actually answered those questions, I was just trying to be funny. (Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung) These 2 names sort of gave me a clue on which generation you grew up with.

Do you cook? Is shark fin soup your thing? How much do you bench, squat, and deadlift? Is curls for girls? Which cheeks do you like dimples on?
    Happy Thursday all! I know you were trying to be funny. I answered in a general way as much as I can.

Yes I am really old! You can call me 'po po'. Lol.. I also like Raymond Lam.

Yes I cook. Cooking is one of my hobbies. Do you know that there are fake shark fin soup? I don't lift. Can I have both cheeks? I am not talking about the ones on the face. hahaha..

won ton:
    https://imgur.com/BewDO8B

egg rolls
    https://imgur.com/9QgFP29

dutch apple apple
    https://imgur.com/sFFDV2o

Happy Thursday all! I know you were trying to be funny. I answered in a general way as much as I can.

Yes I cook. Cooking is one of my hobbies. Do you know that there are fake shark fin soup? I don't lift. Can I have both cheeks? I am not talking about the ones on the face. hahaha..

won ton:

egg rolls

dutch apple apple
    You're not old, Evo is the oldest one in this group. We all looked up to him but in this case down because he's 5'3"

Raymond Lam, Legend of Condor Hero and many other TVB series theme music.

Those wonton and egg rolls, nom nom nom

Yes, there are imitations everywhere. Good thing I don't considered shark fin, fish stomache, bird's saliva, tiger penis delicacies.

Evo, please send pics of your butt dimples to SwimGurl...

Yep great minds think alike. Language, tradition and culture are very important to keep. They give a different perspective in life.

I cannot think of anything to buy as of right now. I only buy stuff when I really need it. Even some of my clothes are 10 years old. I can still wear them. Lol.. I rather save my money in case of emergencies. I usually just give "Lai si" to my nieces and nephews. They can buy whatever they want for Christmas. Less work for me. Also give money to mom.

My family loves to eat Asian food all the time. They are not a big fan of any other type of food. I would like them to try new things once in a while but they are stubborn people. Mom makes noodles, sisters bring egg rolls and BBQ pork and brother brings duck. LOL.. yes you can be family with us for a day if you can find us.

Imagination is a powerful thing. Use it for the boobs.

Don't worry about missing gym sessions. As long as you are having gym sessions than that is great already! Think positive! Yes I did deadlift, hip thrust, rows and abs today. I try to have consistent routines each week.
    With all those saving, can I have a Lai si for new year too? Oh and my bday is coming up soon too so I will take two lai si please.

That is mean for teasing. You know sharing is caring especially when it comes to food.

Video of you doing hip thust?

Really? Misc was just a section to kill some time and it certainly did it for me today. : )

I know why? Used to be so many lulz. With the artist names, I know what generation you're from too. Hosum is granpa ITT. But whatever you do, don't look at his legs. lol

Yes I cook. Cooking is one of my hobbies. Do you know that there are fake shark fin soup? I don't lift. : ) Can I have both cheeks? I am not talking about the ones on the face. hahaha..

won ton:
    https://imgur.com/BewDO8B

egg rolls
    https://imgur.com/9QgFP29

dutch apple apple
    https://imgur.com/sFFDV2o
    Strong Join Date: May 2015 and cant' embed. Son, I am disappoint.

You're not old, Evo is the oldest one in this group. We all looked up to him but in this case down because he's 5'3"

Yes, there are imitations everywhere. Good thing I don't considered shark fin, fish stomache, bird's saliva, tiger penis delicacies.

Them egg rolls tho, hhhhhnnnngggggg

Morning ladies!

Evo does not even look that old in his avi. He cannot be grandpa status. Never underestimate a 5'3 guy. He can hit you where it hurts and run. lol..

There are also fake bird saliva. My mom used to make the fake bird saliva soup. Yummy! No need to send butt dimples. I'm sure they are very nice. lmao...

With all those saving, can I have a Lai si for new year too? Oh and my bday is coming up soon too so I will take two lai si please.

That is mean for teasing. You know sharing is caring especially when it comes to food.

Video of you doing hip thust?

I know why? Used to be so many lulz. With the artist names, I know what generation you're from too. Hosum is granpa ITT. But whatever you do, don't look at his legs. lol

Strong Join Date: May 2015 and cant' embed. Son, I am disappoint.

Them egg rolls tho, hhhhhnnnngggggg

Morning ladies!
    How old will you be? You're too old to be getting lai si. Let me see a video of you hip thrust first and I am talking about with weights not with people.

What's wrong with Hosum's legs? Bushy and rough?

hahaha.. aaaaa jai, you can call me 'poh poh'. Are you that lazy that you can't click on the links? just kidding.

Page 156 of 181 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast