Page 168 of 181 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 5403
    shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Awww mom and daughter hanging out. Are you your mom's favorite? Baby girl of the family?

Oh I thought you had it good and get to work from home full time. I would to work from home, but not daily because I find it boring. I rather go to a place and work and when I leave, I leave work behind.

I actually forgot which 5k that I signed up for. LOL I am just waiting for a my reminder email. LOL Yeah 5K is not that bad, is only 3.2 miles. I can walk that in an hour, but I hope I don't need to. lol

Been back to the gym 3 days in a row since I recovered from my cold. Been hitting 60 mins cardio daily. Got too much gut fat hanging around. Shoulders day for me today. What about you?

Mehhh..... I don't even watch bodybuilding. If like strong men was on tv and there is not thing to watch then I might watch it. Otherwise, no care. LOL

Taking selfies? I don't see any selfies being post here.

Post them. We want to see them.

TGIF ladies!!
    Great job with the workout . I’m getting to you level of motivation. Happy Friday peeps!
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning! What a rainy day yesterday. TGIF!

Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Man, Wednesday already! Do any of you guys have Monday off for MLK?

@Evo, you're missing out not following Strongman. I used to watch the WSM competitions on ESPN in the early 2000's, but stopped for like 10+ years. Only recently got back into it. Social media has really helped strongmen get their names out to a bigger audience. Larry Wheels is a bodybuilder and powerlifter, but now getting into strongman.

I think my back is close to 100%. It feels good but I have some hesitation in the back of my mind during every rep because I fear tweaking it again. Definitely need to be smart and take it slow and easy as I try to work back to heavier weights.

Do you go low weight, high volume with deadlifts? Smart to listen to your body and not overdo things and risk injury.
    I have Monday off for MLK. It is a company designated holiday. We only get two designated holidays per year besides the other big ones. I actually like watching powerlifting comps on youtube. Wish I can go to a live one but they hardly have one down here.

Same here. I always have that back in my head of what ifs when squatting and deadlifting. Knock on wood because I definitely don't want to go back to pain especially when it comes to the spine. I make sure that I do more abs, hamstring and glute exercises so they can do more of the work instead of my back.

Yes my weights for the sumo deadlifts last Thursday was very puny compared to lifters on this forum. I did 110 x 10, 115 x 10, 120 x 10 and 125 x 10 then single-leg RDLs. Next time I'll stick with low reps for deadlifts. LOL.

What are you and your family doing this 3-day weekend?

Awww mom and daughter hanging out. Are you your mom's favorite? Baby girl of the family?

Oh I thought you had it good and get to work from home full time. I would to work from home, but not daily because I find it boring. I rather go to a place and work and when I leave, I leave work behind.

I actually forgot which 5k that I signed up for. LOL I am just waiting for a my reminder email. LOL Yeah 5K is not that bad, is only 3.2 miles. I can walk that in an hour, but I hope I don't need to. lol

Been back to the gym 3 days in a row since I recovered from my cold. Been hitting 60 mins cardio daily. Got too much gut fat hanging around. Shoulders day for me today. What about you?

Nah not mom's favorite. My family is very traditional. Sons are the favorites. Daughters have to take care of parents. yep I am the last girl in the family but had to do lots of chores like my other sisters at a young age. lol.

You find working from home boring? Are you an extrovert? I rather work from home. I can get other stuff done (laundry, vacuuming, cleaning, etc) at the same time. But then I work more hours at home (start early and end late).

You will be fine with the 5K. The most important thing is that you have fun doing it. Have a great weekend!

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Friday fly-by! Been quiet here this week.

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Going to stop taking selfie from now on. I will let my progress take care it self. Happy Thursday Peeps.
    Nothing wrong with selfies to track progress. Its probably something I should do to help me see changes in my body now that I've been trying to get back in shape.

Mehhh..... I don't even watch bodybuilding. If like strong men was on tv and there is not thing to watch then I might watch it. Otherwise, no care. LOL

TGIF ladies!!
    There is always Youtube for strongmen content. People are always on their phones anyways and rarely turn on a TV

Great job with the workout . I’m getting to you level of motivation. Happy Friday peeps!
    TGIF!

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post

I have Monday off for MLK. It is a company designated holiday. We only get two designated holidays per year besides the other big ones. I actually like watching powerlifting comps on youtube. Wish I can go to a live one but they hardly have one down here.

Same here. I always have that back in my head of what ifs when squatting and deadlifting. Knock on wood because I definitely don't want to go back to pain especially when it comes to the spine. I make sure that I do more abs, hamstring and glute exercises so they can do more of the work instead of my back.

Yes my weights for the sumo deadlifts last Thursday was very puny compared to lifters on this forum. I did 110 x 10, 115 x 10, 120 x 10 and 125 x 10 then single-leg RDLs. Next time I'll stick with low reps for deadlifts. LOL.

UCSD has a lot of obscure holidays. Our next one will be President's day in February and then Cesar Chavez in March.

I finally got around and ordered a Rogue belt yesterday but the estimated delivery won't be until next Thursday I don't remember the last time I squatted with a powerlifting belt (maybe 8-9 years ago?) but its probably something I need for injury prevention now.

Thats seems like a lot of volume for sumo. Idk what your 1RM is but my concern about doing high volume with compound lifts like squats and deadlifts is that your form can suffer and welcome injury at the higher rep range if you're not focusing on each and every rep. I think that is how I tweaked my back several weeks back doing squats. I probably wasn't focusing on breathing and keeping my body tight because it was "late" in the set.

No major plans yet this weekend, but I was thinking the other day of maybe going out to Mission Trails.
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning Peeps! Happy MLK day. I did back today💪
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Tuesday everyone! Nice day in SoCal.

UCSD has a lot of obscure holidays. Our next one will be President's day in February and then Cesar Chavez in March.

I finally got around and ordered a Rogue belt yesterday but the estimated delivery won't be until next Thursday I don't remember the last time I squatted with a powerlifting belt (maybe 8-9 years ago?) but its probably something I need for injury prevention now.

Thats seems like a lot of volume for sumo. Idk what your 1RM is but my concern about doing high volume with compound lifts like squats and deadlifts is that your form can suffer and welcome injury at the higher rep range if you're not focusing on each and every rep. I think that is how I tweaked my back several weeks back doing squats. I probably wasn't focusing on breathing and keeping my body tight because it was "late" in the set.

No major plans yet this weekend, but I was thinking the other day of maybe going out to Mission Trails.
    Wow you have a lot of holidays off then. Lucky you. The only time I got Cesar Chavez off was when I was in college.

Sorry about the belt taking a long time to arrive. I guess I got lucky or maybe I forgot the actual shipping time. I blame it on old age. lol.

So in regard to doing high volume for compound lifts why do I see some programs here that advocate high volumes such as hypertrophy? I saw one program that said do squats at 8 reps for 4 sets. What rep range do you usually do? I would like to get the best of both worlds with strength and muscles.

I am not sure of my 1RM on sumo deadlifts either. I did 5 reps at 135. That was the highest weight I got to before dropping down to do many reps.

Mission Trails is nice and big. Did not realize that there are so many trails to walk there. You can walk forever over there with a bunch of hills and steps.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Nah not mom's favorite. My family is very traditional. Sons are the favorites. Daughters have to take care of parents. yep I am the last girl in the family but had to do lots of chores like my other sisters at a young age. lol.

You find working from home boring? Are you an extrovert? I rather work from home. I can get other stuff done (laundry, vacuuming, cleaning, etc) at the same time. But then I work more hours at home (start early and end late).

You will be fine with the 5K. The most important thing is that you have fun doing it. Have a great weekend!
    I am the complete opposite of extrovert. I can do stuff alone with no problem and perfer it this way most of the time. Reason I don't like to work from home is I get distracted by the tv easily and I can doze off easily. LOL I rather come to work and do what I need to do and head out.

Tet is coming up on the 1st - 3rd. Are you planning on going?

Friday fly-by! Been quiet here this week.

Nothing wrong with selfies to track progress. Its probably something I should do to help me see changes in my body now that I've been trying to get back in shape.

There is always Youtube for strongmen content. People are always on their phones anyways and rarely turn on a TV

TGIF!

I know youtube has strongman content, but I am no interested in watching it. LOL

Happy Tuesday everyone! Nice day in SoCal.

Wow you have a lot of holidays off then. Lucky you. The only time I got Cesar Chavez off was when I was in college.

Sorry about the belt taking a long time to arrive. I guess I got lucky or maybe I forgot the actual shipping time. I blame it on old age. lol.

So in regard to doing high volume for compound lifts why do I see some programs here that advocate high volumes such as hypertrophy? I saw one program that said do squats at 8 reps for 4 sets. What rep range do you usually do? I would like to get the best of both worlds with strength and muscles.

I am not sure of my 1RM on sumo deadlifts either. I did 5 reps at 135. That was the highest weight I got to before dropping down to do many reps.

Mission Trails is nice and big. Did not realize that there are so many trails to walk there. You can walk forever over there with a bunch of hills and steps.
    You can walk all the way up to poway starting at the mission trail trail head. The trail just goes forever. LOL

Happy Tuesday ladies and happy birthday Hosum!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Happy hump day Peeps! Had a good cardio session.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong night post sharknato.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wheew, been busy lately but it looks like things have been slow here.

Still waiting for my belt but at least I'll have to weekend to work on breaking it in with my hands so I can try it out next week. I've been reading reviews that the Rogue belt is really stiff and just getting the end through the belt loop can be difficult when putting it on.

6-8 rep range for compound lifts is probably right for a balance between strength and muscle building. I usually work in the 3-5 rep range for the big lifts like squat, deadlift, bench and standing military presses because I'm more interested in strength.

5 reps with 135 would estimate out to around a 1RM of 150-155. Your top sumo set with 120 for 10 would put you around 80% of your 1RM so I guess the volume you did was appropriate.

I know youtube has strongman content, but I am no interested in watching it. LOL

You can walk all the way up to poway starting at the mission trail trail head. The trail just goes forever. LOL

I think I just realized that you're not interested in strongman because manlets can't be strongmen lol

It does not feel like Wednesday today, but I'll take it. The week feels like its been dragging on.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Still waiting for my belt but at least I'll have to weekend to work on breaking it in with my hands so I can try it out next week. I've been reading reviews that the Rogue belt is really stiff and just getting the end through the belt loop can be difficult when putting it on.

6-8 rep range for compound lifts is probably right for a balance between strength and muscle building. I usually work in the 3-5 rep range for the big lifts like squat, deadlift, bench and standing military presses because I'm more interested in strength.

5 reps with 135 would estimate out to around a 1RM of 150-155. Your top sumo set with 120 for 10 would put you around 80% of your 1RM so I guess the volume you did was appropriate.

I think I just realized that you're not interested in strongman because manlets can't be strongmen lol

It does not feel like Wednesday today, but I'll take it. The week feels like its been dragging on.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happened.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happened.
    LOL

Are you hitting the gym tonight?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

LOL

[img]https://kipreiserer.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/come-at-me-bro.jpg[img]

Are you hitting the gym tonight?
    LOL Yeah, hitting shoulders and a little tri's and cardio. So hard to do cardio when there is no game going on the tv. Makes doing cardio so much harder. What about you? What you hitting?

LOL Yeah, hitting shoulders and a little tri's and cardio. So hard to do cardio when there is no game going on the tv. Makes doing cardio so much harder. What about you? What you hitting?
    Shoulders and back for me tonight. Maybe you can watch a strongman competition while doing cardio instead lol

Anyone ever hear about, try, or seen people using these Titan grips? It changes the angle of your grip to either supinate or pronate, as well as increasing the diameter of the bar from 1" to 2" and thus working your forearms more. I did some quick research on these but they either haven't caught on, or are just garbage.

https://titan-grips.com/

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Hump Day!

I am the complete opposite of extrovert. I can do stuff alone with no problem and perfer it this way most of the time. Reason I don't like to work from home is I get distracted by the tv easily and I can doze off easily. LOL I rather come to work and do what I need to do and head out.

Tet is coming up on the 1st - 3rd. Are you planning on going

So you prefer to be alone? Monk mode I see. Lol. I can hang out with my family and friends but I also like my time alone. I get a lot of stuff done by myself.

Oh shoot. Did not know Chinese New Year / Tet is on Feb 5th. I thought the new year is usually mid-Feb but I guess really early this year. Just the usual - temple to pray with mom. What about you?

Maybe I should try hiking from mission trail to iron mountain next time. Lol. My legs will be so sore the next day. How old is Hosum now?

Thank you! I'm back at sumo tomorrow so I'll try the 6-8 range to see if there is any difference. How many sets should be done within that rep range?

Yes the belt is really stiff when you first receive it. It took me a couple weeks to break it in. I think I got size small but I have to use the 7th hole to get it tight. (No dirty mind here).

My side is hurting from laughing at your last comment about Evo. Evo would be a good powerlifter since most of them are petite but wide.

I have never heard of this titan grip before. Looks very odd and complicated to use. I don't use mixed grip when deadlifting. I am still using the overhand grip because the mixed grip feels so weird.

Hey look I found Hosum!

Thank you! I'm back at sumo tomorrow so I'll try the 6-8 range to see if there is any difference. How many sets should be done within that rep range?

Yes the belt is really stiff when you first receive it. It took me a couple weeks to break it in. I think I got size small but I have to use the 7th hole to get it tight. (No dirty mind here).

My side is hurting from laughing at your last comment about Evo. Evo would be a good powerlifter since most of them are petite but wide.

I have never heard of this titan grip before. Looks very odd and complicated to use. I don't use mixed grip when deadlifting. I am still using the overhand grip because the mixed grip feels so weird.
    I would say 3 sets of 6-8 would be sufficient unless you don't have many warm up sets. Then I would try 4 sets.

Here's a little trick you can do if you have trouble getting your belt on so its tight enough (start around 2 minutes)

Haha, yes I agree, Evo would make for an ideal powerlifter because of advantage he gets with decreased range of motion due to being vertically challenged lol

Those Titan Grips just clip onto most barbells or DBs and can be used for virtually any exercise, not just DLs. I imagine that the change in grip (whether its supination or pronation) can make an exercise very different. Just think of how you grip a DB for bicep curls with your left hand. If you hold your left hand out (palms facing upward) and curl your fingers down your ring and pinky fingers tend to sit lower than your pointer and middle fingers. Now, imagine clipping on that Titan grip to the bar and wrapping your ring and pinky fingers around it. It would make the bar more bulgy, push your ring and pinky fingers up more, and cause your wrist to supinate (turn outward) a bit. Not sure if this slight change is enough to make a huge difference while working out and I'm not about to spend $30 on some rubber clip ons to find out haha. Need to find some real reviews.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Thursday yall!

Hey look I found Hosum!

I would say 3 sets of 6-8 would be sufficient unless you don't have many warm up sets. Then I would try 4 sets.

Here's a little trick you can do if you have trouble getting your belt on so its tight enough (start around 2 minutes)

Haha, yes I agree, Evo would make for an ideal powerlifter because of advantage he gets with decreased range of motion due to being vertically challenged lol

Those Titan Grips just clip onto most barbells or DBs and can be used for virtually any exercise, not just DLs. I imagine that the change in grip (whether its supination or pronation) can make an exercise very different. Just think of how you grip a DB for bicep curls with your left hand. If you hold your left hand out (palms facing upward) and curl your fingers down your ring and pinky fingers tend to sit lower than your pointer and middle fingers. Now, imagine clipping on that Titan grip to the bar and wrapping your ring and pinky fingers around it. It would make the bar more bulgy, push your ring and pinky fingers up more, and cause your wrist to supinate (turn outward) a bit. Not sure if this slight change is enough to make a huge difference while working out and I'm not about to spend $30 on some rubber clip ons to find out haha. Need to find some real reviews.
    I saw that video too of the strongest man in China. He looks like he's about to eat someone. Crazy strong though.

I usually do 3 sets too but when I am only able to pull 1 rep at a time I try to do at least 5 sets. I'll try that today and hopefully my hamstrings are good. Thanks for the video about how to tighten the belt. My former coach a long time ago said that I got to make sure that I can breathe at the same time lol.

$30 is a lot for that little grip. Even your description sounds complicated. Lol. Just kidding. I'm just being lazy. I tried my versa gripps a couple weeks ago and it did help me pull up easier but not really help me add more weights to the bar. Keep us updated on your new belt once you get it.

What are you working on today at the gym? Are you guys celebrating Chinese New Year?

Happy Thursday yall!

I saw that video too of the strongest man in China. He looks like he's about to eat someone. Crazy strong though.

I usually do 3 sets too but when I am only able to pull 1 rep at a time I try to do at least 5 sets. I'll try that today and hopefully my hamstrings are good. Thanks for the video about how to tighten the belt. My former coach a long time ago said that I got to make sure that I can breathe at the same time lol.

$30 is a lot for that little grip. Even your description sounds complicated. Lol. Just kidding. I'm just being lazy. I tried my versa gripps a couple weeks ago and it did help me pull up easier but not really help me add more weights to the bar. Keep us updated on your new belt once you get it.

What are you working on today at the gym? Are you guys celebrating Chinese New Year?
    No gym for me today. Only get two days a week unless I start getting up very early for morning workouts. Sleep is too valuable though haha

No plans for CNY yet. Won't likely celebrate with family since its on a weekday but we'll see what happens. How about you? Going to the temples?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Monday all! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Finally got my belt on Friday and looking forward to try it out with some heavy-ish squats tonight.

@Evo, how was the LA Fit Expo?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No gym for me today. Only get two days a week unless I start getting up very early for morning workouts. Sleep is too valuable though haha

No plans for CNY yet. Won't likely celebrate with family since its on a weekday but we'll see what happens. How about you? Going to the temples?
    Thanks for bumping this thread for two days. Been really busy with work. We are probably going to do the same thing for CNY as in every year. Go to the big temple near LA and pray. Going to see if we can catch the Lion Dance. I like to eat the Zai, Lin Gou and stinky tofu up there. Have to give Lai Si to my nieces and nephews again. I swear they are richer than me with all the Lai Si saved up since little. Have you started the tradition of Lai Si with your son?

Finally got my belt on Friday and looking forward to try it out with some heavy-ish squats tonight.

So how do you like the belt so far? Do you think it is working for your back? I know it does for my back because it reminds me to keep it straight.

I wonder what happened to Evo and Hosum? Are they still alive?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi guys , I’m not new here and my name is Captain. Working on my body transformation for the next few months.

Happy New Year. Just woke up from NYE celebration so that's why so late.

Woke up to 6" of snow here. INb4 6" jokes...
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Happy Hump Day! Evo where are you???

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Hi guys , I’m not new here and my name is Captain. Working on my body transformation for the next few months.

Captain? Lol. are you trolling? Wow you must had a long NYE celebration since January is almost over.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Thanks for bumping this thread for two days. Been really busy with work. We are probably going to do the same thing for CNY as in every year. Go to the big temple near LA and pray. Going to see if we can catch the Lion Dance. I like to eat the Zai, Lin Gou and stinky tofu up there. Have to give Lai Si to my nieces and nephews again. I swear they are richer than me with all the Lai Si saved up since little. Have you started the tradition of Lai Si with your son?

So how do you like the belt so far? Do you think it is working for your back? I know it does for my back because it reminds me to keep it straight.

I wonder what happened to Evo and Hosum? Are they still alive?
    Yeah we still give red envelopes out to the young ones, but I feel like this tradition may end with the next generation haha.

I tested out the belt Monday using the SSB and regular BB. It did help provide support but its definitely something I will need to get used to. The belt knocked me off balance a bit with the SSB and with the regular BB I felt like I wasn't hitting depth.

Maybe Evo and Hosum decided to hook up?

Aye aye Capt'n!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Hump Day! Evo where are you???

Captain? Lol. are you trolling? Wow you must had a long NYE celebration since January is almost over.
    Not trolling. I'm an OG in this thread. Captain was my nickname in here.

Yeah we still give red envelopes out to the young ones, but I feel like this tradition may end with the next generation haha.

I tested out the belt Monday using the SSB and regular BB. It did help provide support but its definitely something I will need to get used to. The belt knocked me off balance a bit with the SSB and with the regular BB I felt like I wasn't hitting depth.

Aye aye Capt'n!
    You know whats up!

Time to start cutting peeps!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Good morning peeps. -5 degrees here. Yikes!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Happy Thursday everyone!

Lmao! I would not be surprised if Evo and Hosum hooked up. They constantly fight and flirt on here. Just hope that he is not in pain from his back or bicep.

I don't think the tradition will end with the next generation. Who wouldn't love receiving money especially kids? I just hope that all the generation after us will be proud of who they are as Asians and see the value of traditions and culture.

I agree with you on the belt knocking you off balance. I felt it too when I first used it. It gets better over time. I had to learn how to breathe the correct way through the belt. That was difficult for me as I am used to using my abs to embrace after taking a breath. With the belt I have to push through it.

What are you working on today at the gym? Also, do I need to do deadlifts every week? If I do RDLs this week, can I skip deadlifts?

Not trolling. I'm an OG in this thread. Captain was my nickname in here.
    Oh I see. Sorry about that. Which state are you in that is -5 degrees? Do you get a lot of snow? I don't even think I can stand 40 degrees. Lol.

Happy Thursday everyone!

Lmao! I would not be surprised if Evo and Hosum hooked up. They constantly fight and flirt on here. Just hope that he is not in pain from his back or bicep.

I don't think the tradition will end with the next generation. Who wouldn't love receiving money especially kids? I just hope that all the generation after us will be proud of who they are as Asians and see the value of traditions and culture.

I agree with you on the belt knocking you off balance. I felt it too when I first used it. It gets better over time. I had to learn how to breathe the correct way through the belt. That was difficult for me as I am used to using my abs to embrace after taking a breath. With the belt I have to push through it.

What are you working on today at the gym? Also, do I need to do deadlifts every week? If I do RDLs this week, can I skip deadlifts?

Oh I see. Sorry about that. Which state are you in that is -5 degrees? Do you get a lot of snow? I don't even think I can stand 40 degrees. Lol.
    Massachusetts. I hate it.

I was in Florida a few years ago and should have stayed but work stuff got in the way.

Socal would be nice or even SF area. My company has an office in Fremont so that's an option.

You a triathlete?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey look I found Hosum!
    I'm not that strong, wish I have that much hair though. lol

How you been bro?

Happy Thursday everyone!

Yeah, we hook up often, his butt is sore...

How are you ?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Good morning peeps. -5 degrees here. Yikes!
    Meanwhile, its like 60, overcast, windy with rain coming here in SoCal and we're complaining haha

Happy Thursday everyone!

Oh there is never a problem receiving money. Giving it out on the other hand is a different story

I ended up splitting back and shoulders yesterday and more emphasis on back. Because I'm only working out twice a week I tend to split legs+chest or legs+triceps on Monday, and then back+shoulders on Wednesday. Each week I just alternate which group I emphasize more for that day so next Wednesday I will hit shoulders more than back.

Skipping conventional/sumo deadlifts is like skipping leg day to me haha. I used to squat heavy 3x a week and deadlift 2x a week every other week. Overtraining was a myth to me lol

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

How you been bro?

How are you ?
    Still no sign of Evo. Maybe Hosum ate him. Where are the food pics?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Hump Day!

So you prefer to be alone? Monk mode I see. Lol. I can hang out with my family and friends but I also like my time alone. I get a lot of stuff done by myself.

Oh shoot. Did not know Chinese New Year / Tet is on Feb 5th. I thought the new year is usually mid-Feb but I guess really early this year. Just the usual - temple to pray with mom. What about you?

Maybe I should try hiking from mission trail to iron mountain next time. Lol. My legs will be so sore the next day. How old is Hosum now?
    Sometimes some alone time is good, but not all the time. Do need to have some company time too. Wanna have company time? LOL

It is raining on New Year Day and I have to work too. So not much going on, but I will be in the OC for Tet this weekend tho.

Oh yeah, I had the Vietnamese baked catfish with shrimp paste sauce last weekend, it was amazing. Think I am going to eat it again this week when I am up there.

Do you have football? Are you ready for the Superbowl?

Fit Expo was cool. Lots of hhhhnnggg.... More hhhhnggg this year then the last couple years. Got 18 bottles of plant proteins and about 60 packs of non stim pwo which is the pump agent.

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

How you been bro?

How are you ?
    This. Should have brought lube. :} (no homo)

How are you guys!!! TGIF!

Fit Expo was cool. Lots of hhhhnnggg.... More hhhhnggg this year then the last couple years. Got 18 bottles of plant proteins and about 60 packs of non stim pwo which is the pump agent.

How are you guys!!! TGIF!
    A wild Evo has appeared!

Pics or it didn't happen

How's your training going so far this year?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Page 168 of 181 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast