Page 165 of 181 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,950 of 5404
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy New Year ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I am a very visual type of person. Your avi is too small. I need a bigger image to see what you're referring to.

I do value rest more than cooking to be honest. I don't get to enjoy tv much these days.

No way I am taking a pay cut. My current place is not bad. I like it here and like the people that I work with. I will only move on if the pay is higher and not lower. LOL

Yeah, I do have to be at my second job so I guess we both do have to work. Although your is must lay back. Log in to check system and log out and that is all. lol

Well happy friday and weekend to you. I am going to drink my pre and head to the gym. Last legs session in 2018. What you training today?
    Happy New Year Eve's to you too! You know you can expand my avi unless you have really small eyes! LOL. Don't worry. I have small eyes too.

I don't watch much tv either. Most of the time I just watch some movies on Netflix or Amazon and then go to sleep. I value sleep too but I love cooking too so have to sacrifice sleep.

My job can be lay back at times and super busy at other times. I also do patches/updates over the weekend and most of the time they are done at night. Also sometimes I have to be on calls with clients that are in different time zone such as UK so I have to stay up from 10pm to 3am.

Your second job is retail right? Do you work full or part time over the weekends? How was your weekend?

My mom got sick again yesterday so had to take care of her and then went to work this morning. Legs today in 20 minutes. I don't take pre at all. Just go and workout. It is so cold and gloomy today.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Happy New Year Eve's to you too! You know you can expand my avi unless you have really small eyes! LOL. Don't worry. I have small eyes too.

I don't watch much tv either. Most of the time I just watch some movies on Netflix or Amazon and then go to sleep. I value sleep too but I love cooking too so have to sacrifice sleep.

My job can be lay back at times and super busy at other times. I also do patches/updates over the weekend and most of the time they are done at night. Also sometimes I have to be on calls with clients that are in different time zone such as UK so I have to stay up from 10pm to 3am.

Your second job is retail right? Do you work full or part time over the weekends? How was your weekend?

My mom got sick again yesterday so had to take care of her and then went to work this morning. Legs today in 20 minutes. I don't take pre at all. Just go and workout. It is so cold and gloomy today.
    If I expand your avi, I might have to fap. LOL Yep, I have them sexy Asian eyes.

So what did you cook up for new year? Any special dish? Oh yeah, did you said you don't like durian? If you don't like durain, we cannot be friends.

It depends. Some weekends I do full 8 hours day and some I do 5. It really depends how much works we have. Not that the holiday is over, it will be slow season until around May so I will be working a lot less and even have some weekends off. I will be using these free time to get back with nature and do some hiking. But it will just be lower elevation hikes since higher elevation have tons of snow right now and I don't like to do snow hiking. LOL

How's your mom feeling now? Does she has a cold or a flu? What???? No preworkout? I can't do without no preworkout. I got to have at least a Monster and coffee to get me going. Oh yeah new year, new me so starting a cut a again.

Any goals for 2019?

Happy New Year y'all!

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy 2019 and humpday everyone!

Been awol here for a week and finally back to work today. Schedule has been all messed up lately and have only been able to lift twice in the last 2 weeks need to ride out the rest of the week while the in-laws are in town before things get back to normal.
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Happy 2019 and humpday everyone!

Been awol here for a week and finally back to work today. Schedule has been all messed up lately and have only been able to lift twice in the last 2 weeks need to ride out the rest of the week while the in-laws are in town before things get back to normal.
    Happy new year bro! Time to get back on the grind when they leave. I am ready for a cut.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy new year bro! Time to get back on the grind when they leave. I am ready for a cut.
    Yeah man. Definitely need to get back on track here. I need to cut the guy lol

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Yeah man. Definitely need to get back on track here. I need to cut the guy lol

Cut what guy? The inlaws? Lol

Cut what guy? The inlaws? Lol
    Oops, I meant cut the gut haha

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Oops, I meant cut the gut haha

LOL me too. So you taking the rest of the week off?

LOL me too. So you taking the rest of the week off?
    Yeah, most likely taking the rest of the week off unless I can get into the gym tonight.

What about you? Trying to work out every day this week so you can spy on all the new gym bunnies?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Yeah, most likely taking the rest of the week off unless I can get into the gym tonight.

What about you? Trying to work out every day this week so you can spy on all the new gym bunnies?
    Won't be able to train all week. Going to log 4 days in this week. Starting next week will be about 5-6. Gotta get ready for spring and summer.

I mean I will look but I am not going to stare like a psycho. lol That is why I don't mind new year resolutionists because I enjoy seeing new faces.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I expand your avi, I might have to fap. LOL Yep, I have them sexy Asian eyes.

So what did you cook up for new year? Any special dish? Oh yeah, did you said you don't like durian? If you don't like durain, we cannot be friends.

It depends. Some weekends I do full 8 hours day and some I do 5. It really depends how much works we have. Not that the holiday is over, it will be slow season until around May so I will be working a lot less and even have some weekends off. I will be using these free time to get back with nature and do some hiking. But it will just be lower elevation hikes since higher elevation have tons of snow right now and I don't like to do snow hiking. LOL

How's your mom feeling now? Does she has a cold or a flu? What???? No preworkout? I can't do without no preworkout. I got to have at least a Monster and coffee to get me going. Oh yeah new year, new me so starting a cut a again.

Any goals for 2019?

Happy New Year y'all!
    Happy Wednesday! Too much info! My family and I didn't get together on New Years day. They all have other stuff to do. I end up doing chores and started assembling the Great Wall Lego set. I'll upload a pic of the lego when done. What? I like durian. Read my old posts especially the one with Hosum's pic of durian ice cream. Maybe you are thinking of someone else.

Well just take it easy on the hiking. Work will always there but that is nice that you get some weekends off. Just cut slowly too. You have lots of time till summer to show off your body. Lol.

My mom is better now. Thanks for asking! She has vertigo (unpredictable dizziness and nausea) episodes. Nothing we can do except her taking medicine and rest. It is also due to old age. I don't like having side effects from all these supplements in my body. There are some protein powder that gives me headaches or shakiness. No Monster or coffee for me. They make me shake. Water is the only thing I drink.

As for 2019 I am just staying healthy and get more muscles/strength along the way. Just taking my time and enjoy my life. Besides cutting, do you have any other goals? Also how much champagne did you end up drinking? Did you get a buzz? Did you watch the fireworks?

Is Evo one of those old men who creeps on women at the gym? LOL!

Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Happy Wednesday! Too much info! My family and I didn't get together on New Years day. They all have other stuff to do. I end up doing chores and started assembling the Great Wall Lego set. I'll upload a pic of the lego when done. What? I like durian. Read my old posts especially the one with Hosum's pic of durian ice cream. Maybe you are thinking of someone else.

Well just take it easy on the hiking. Work will always there but that is nice that you get some weekends off. Just cut slowly too. You have lots of time till summer to show off your body. Lol.

My mom is better now. Thanks for asking! She has vertigo (unpredictable dizziness and nausea) episodes. Nothing we can do except her taking medicine and rest. It is also due to old age. I don't like having side effects from all these supplements in my body. There are some protein powder that gives me headaches or shakiness. No Monster or coffee for me. They make me shake. Water is the only thing I drink.

As for 2019 I am just staying healthy and get more muscles/strength along the way. Just taking my time and enjoy my life. Besides cutting, do you have any other goals? Also how much champagne did you end up drinking? Did you get a buzz? Did you watch the fireworks?
    How far did you get to that wall? A great day to get all the chores done too. I have to work until 11 then went home to eat and sleep. I didn't even have any alochol at all. No champane at all.

Oh my bad, forgot you're in our durain crew. Hosum had some amazing duriant desserts. Just ask him to post pics.

It may seem like there are still a lot of time before summer gets here. But really is not, time flies. Couple blinks and summer is here already. The older I get, the faster the time seems to pass by.

That is good that your mom is feeling better. Your body must be very sensitive if you can get headache with protein powder and shakey with little caffienee. That is good that you don't use it. Why use it when you can do without it. I have cutted back on a lot of supps myself for the same reason. I only do PWO and whey now.

LOL Negged!! Any straight men will look at women. Lets test this out, put on some yoga pant and a sport bra, we will just creep on you. LOL

Won't be able to train all week. Going to log 4 days in this week. Starting next week will be about 5-6. Gotta get ready for spring and summer.

I mean I will look but I am not going to stare like a psycho. lol That is why I don't mind new year resolutionists because I enjoy seeing new faces.
    I'm kind of dreading going to the gym next week because it might mean it will be much busier than usual and I will have to wait for equipment.

Evo is always in stealth mode haha

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

I'm kind of dreading going to the gym next week because it might mean it will be much busier than usual and I will have to wait for equipment.

I am creeping in a way that you can't detect. :}

Gym for me was a little pack last night, but then I went a little earlier and that is the rush hour.

Registered User malikabdulwahab's Avatar
    malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmm dude, OG of the OG's right there. Das it mane LOL Let's plan that next year. Hosum gotta come on out. Because of ********, I'm pretty sure Schmack will be heading West too, when the big Asians descend on Vegas. Sura gonna Sura..

Happy Friday everyone!

Originally Posted by malikabdulwahab View Post
    hmm dude, OG of the OG's right there. Das it mane LOL Let's plan that next year. Hosum gotta come on out. Because of ********, I'm pretty sure Schmack will be heading West too, when the big Asians descend on Vegas. Sura gonna Sura..
    Unaware

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Morning ladies!!

Morning ladies!!
    *waves*

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

*waves*
    How your Monday going so far brah? Did you find more traffics this morning?

How your Monday going so far brah? Did you find more traffics this morning?
    Not too bad today. Catching up on work and getting stuff done. Traffic wasn't too bad today actually. Was your commute bad?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Not too bad today. Catching up on work and getting stuff done. Traffic wasn't too bad today actually. Was your commute bad?
    Yeah, got some traffics today. Guess most people started going back to work today. Got a lot of backlog? Did you go anywhere last week?

Yeah, got some traffics today. Guess most people started going back to work today. Got a lot of backlog? Did you go anywhere last week?
    Not too much work backed up but enough to keep me busy today.

Just did a lot of eating last week with family in town for a visit. The in-laws leave tomorrow so things will finally get back to being normal and I'll be able to hit the gym for the first time this year.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

How far did you get to that wall? A great day to get all the chores done too. I have to work until 11 then went home to eat and sleep. I didn't even have any alochol at all. No champane at all.

Oh my bad, forgot you're in our durain crew. Hosum had some amazing duriant desserts. Just ask him to post pics.

It may seem like there are still a lot of time before summer gets here. But really is not, time flies. Couple blinks and summer is here already. The older I get, the faster the time seems to pass by.

That is good that your mom is feeling better. Your body must be very sensitive if you can get headache with protein powder and shakey with little caffienee. That is good that you don't use it. Why use it when you can do without it. I have cutted back on a lot of supps myself for the same reason. I only do PWO and whey now.

LOL Negged!! Any straight men will look at women. Lets test this out, put on some yoga pant and a sport bra, we will just creep on you. LOL
    Happy Late Monday! Been really busy last week with work. Also busy today too. I finally finished assembling the great wall. Yay! 551 little dang pieces. I think I need glasses now. Lol. I'll upload it later.

I don't wear yoga pants. I wear the Nike running tights so they have pretty thick material. I do the squat test in the mirror before buying them. LOL. I wear a t-shirt over my sports bra so nothing to see. I go there to workout not to flaunt around. I do see some women at my gym wearing the whole Gymshark outfit but barely lifting.

How was your weekend? By the way have you scheduled an appt to get an MRI? How is that going and also your bicep?

Happy Monday to you too! hahaha.. Sneaky sneaky Evo. With the amount of pics he asks for I can picture him doing that. LOL. How is your back doing? Are you still using the SSB?

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi guys , I’m new here and my name is Steve . Working on my body transformation for the next few months.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Tuesdays everyone. Looks like the shark is making appearance.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Happy Late Monday! Been really busy last week with work. Also busy today too. I finally finished assembling the great wall. Yay! 551 little dang pieces. I think I need glasses now. Lol. I'll upload it later.

I don't wear yoga pants. I wear the Nike running tights so they have pretty thick material. I do the squat test in the mirror before buying them. LOL. I wear a t-shirt over my sports bra so nothing to see. I go there to workout not to flaunt around. I do see some women at my gym wearing the whole Gymshark outfit but barely lifting.

How was your weekend? By the way have you scheduled an appt to get an MRI? How is that going and also your bicep?

Happy Monday to you too! hahaha.. Sneaky sneaky Evo. With the amount of pics he asks for I can picture him doing that. LOL. How is your back doing? Are you still using the SSB?
    I agree. The gym is a place for working out, not a place to make fashion statements.

The Great Wall set is only 551 pieces?!? That doesn't seem to be very much. I've been getting my son some of the Lego Brickheadz sets of like Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper and both those are just over 100 pieces each and they're small. I imagine putting 5 of them together doesn't make for a very big Great Wall, but at least it will be bigger than Trump's wall lol

My back feels pretty normal now, thanks. I haven't been able to test it so far this year but I did manage 1 deadlift and 2 squat sessions before the end of the last year. Felt good on deadlifts, but I think I only went up to 3 plates. Squats I did 2 plates on the second session and my back felt good, but I was very paranoid and worried that I'd tweak it again during each rep. I think I'm going to need to invest in a good belt for back stabilization and injury prevention. I've never liked squatting or doing deads with a belt but I think I need to be smart and cautious from now on.

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Hi guys , I’m new here and my name is Steve . Working on my body transformation for the next few months.
    Happy Tuesdays everyone. Looks like the shark is making appearance.
    Oh wow sharky is back from the dead! How's it going bro? If my memory serves me right, are you still living up in the Seattle area?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Tuesday!!! I been busy as well since yesterday and still is today. 551 pieces seem like a small wall just like what Dr. Drew said below. I thought it is at least 1000 pieces. But good job for competing. Now just waiting for the pics.

brb, using imagination since no pic of said running tights and sports bra. I don't know why people spend so much on gym clothes. All of gym shirts are free and shorts are from Walmart. LOL

My weekend was busy and it was nice to get some rains. I think we are getting more rains from Thursday to Sunday this time. Supposely there are three storms passing by. Two small ones that bring light shower and a big one in between.

No. No appointment yet. Haven't had time and I have to do research on a good doctor. Both lower back and bicep are still fk up as it is.

A wild shark appears.

I agree. The gym is a place for working out, not a place to make fashion statements.

The Great Wall set is only 551 pieces?!? That doesn't seem to be very much. I've been getting my son some of the Lego Brickheadz sets of like Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper and both those are just over 100 pieces each and they're small. I imagine putting 5 of them together doesn't make for a very big Great Wall, but at least it will be bigger than Trump's wall lol

My back feels pretty normal now, thanks. I haven't been able to test it so far this year but I did manage 1 deadlift and 2 squat sessions before the end of the last year. Felt good on deadlifts, but I think I only went up to 3 plates. Squats I did 2 plates on the second session and my back felt good, but I was very paranoid and worried that I'd tweak it again during each rep. I think I'm going to need to invest in a good belt for back stabilization and injury prevention. I've never liked squatting or doing deads with a belt but I think I need to be smart and cautious from now on.

Oh wow sharky is back from the dead! How's it going bro? If my memory serves me right, are you still living up in the Seattle area?
    Happy Tuesday bro

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There’s an Asian thread and I somehow didn’t find out until now?
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 165 of 181 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast