Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164
Results 4,891 to 4,901 of 4901
    ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    How long will your gym close for? Why close on Wed and Thursday of this week?

They just see a fat guy keep on asking for more meats. I don't think I ate enough to get my money worth because the meat is cut into a really thin slice. This place is always busy. At first I thought it was because they were busy. It is no more than when I got there. They have plenty of servers. The severs just pretend they didn't see me and keep on walking by until I flag them down.

Budget freeze? That is no good. How come so many lay off? The company is not doing too well? Married a dude? Unless he desposit half of a billion to my account first or a no go. LOL No one is putting anything up my ass. LOL

Is your mom feeling better? Yeah, I hate weekend chores too so unfortunately, we have to do them.

I love versa gripps. I am currently on my 4th pairs. LOL I keep on forgetting them and left them at the gym so I lost 3 pairs already.

What time you training?
    Just closed Wednesday and Thursday, I think because they're going to service all the equipment. I don't think anyone wants to go in on xmas, NYD or late at night to do all the maintenance. I wouldn't.

I go workout at 8pm. Its usually a bit busy when I first go in but dies down fast by like 8:30-8:45 then you pretty much have access to all the equipment/weights haha

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I abused my versa gripps, not because I actually trained with them, but because they are sitting at the bottom of my gym bag with my dirty shoes.
    What a waste of money
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Just closed Wednesday and Thursday, I think because they're going to service all the equipment. I don't think anyone wants to go in on xmas, NYD or late at night to do all the maintenance. I wouldn't.

I go workout at 8pm. Its usually a bit busy when I first go in but dies down fast by like 8:30-8:45 then you pretty much have access to all the equipment/weights haha

What a waste of money
    LOL We train about the same time and the same situation too. By 9, the gym is pretty clear.

Happy Tuesday ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwimLiftRunGrl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Happy Tuesday everyone! 4 more work days till 4 days off.

They just see a fat guy keep on asking for more meats. I don't think I ate enough to get my money worth because the meat is cut into a really thin slice. This place is always busy. At first I thought it was because they were busy. It is no more than when I got there. They have plenty of servers. The severs just pretend they didn't see me and keep on walking by until I flag them down.

Budget freeze? That is no good. How come so many lay off? The company is not doing too well? Married a dude? Unless he desposit half of a billion to my account first or a no go. LOL No one is putting anything up my ass. LOL

Is your mom feeling better? Yeah, I hate weekend chores too so unfortunately, we have to do them.

I love versa gripps. I am currently on my 4th pairs. LOL I keep on forgetting them and left them at the gym so I lost 3 pairs already.
    Even if they are thin slices I get full easily. I agree with you. After a while the servers start to hate you for sitting there so long and eating all their food.

My company likes to hire lots of people for different projects and then when the projects are done they have to lay them off. Very sad. Sometimes they have to lay off people so their financial statements would look good. I don't think the company is doing bad but sometimes their decisions are not that great. Employee morale has gone down.

My mom is feeling better. Thank you! Yep we are adults now so got to do adult responsibilities. haha.. How do you lose 3 pairs in the gym? Are you the forgetful type?

I abused my versa gripps, not because I actually trained with them, but because they are sitting at the bottom of my gym bag with my dirty shoes.
    what the...??? Now we definitely know you are in the Rich Asian Crew. Those gripps are expensive. You should have just give them to us poor Asians.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post

Even if they are thin slices I get full easily. I agree with you. After a while the servers start to hate you for sitting there so long and eating all their food.

My company likes to hire lots of people for different projects and then when the projects are done they have to lay them off. Very sad. Sometimes they have to lay off people so their financial statements would look good. I don't think the company is doing bad but sometimes their decisions are not that great. Employee morale has gone down.

My mom is feeling better. Thank you! Yep we are adults now so got to do adult responsibilities. haha.. How do you lose 3 pairs in the gym? Are you the forgetful type?

what the...??? Now we definitely know you are in the Rich Asian Crew. Those gripps are expensive. You should have just give them to us poor Asians.
    That sucks. They need a better management crew. Well let them know that I am available and I can make better decisions than they can.

I guess I am that forgetful sometimes. LOL I also lost a belt too and I know who took it as well but I just don't have no proof so it will be like I said, he said kind of thing since my name was not mark on it.

Agreed. I think Hosum should buy us each a new pair of versa grips for xmas.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What a waste of money
    I agree, I don't lift heavy anymore so don't have a use for them.

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post

LOL, living comfortable crew, not even close to being rich.

Glad your mom is doing well, respect your filial responsibility. How old is your mom?

That sucks. They need a better management crew. Well let them know that I am available and I can make better decisions than they can.

I guess I am that forgetful sometimes. LOL I also lost a belt too and I know who took it as well but I just don't have no proof so it will be like I said, he said kind of thing since my name was not mark on it.

Agreed. I think Hosum should buy us each a new pair of versa grips for xmas.
    I offered you a pair but you didn't want so I sent them to Tuan.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

I agree, I don't lift heavy anymore so don't have a use for them.

LOL, living comfortable crew, not even close to being rich.

Glad your mom is doing well, respect your filial responsibility. How old is your mom?

I offered you a pair but you didn't want so I sent them to Tuan.
    I don't want a pair that you have all your sweats in it. I want a new pair.

Anyway, rtf guys. I kind of want to have my bicept tear surgery, but I am really scare. What if it didn't heal right and some of the nerve got fk up, I will be in pain for life. One of the mod here who has his bicept surgery and the nerves was damaged and he is in constant pain.

What do?

ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ABChinaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anyway, rtf guys. I kind of want to have my bicept tear surgery, but I am really scare. What if it didn't heal right and some of the nerve got fk up, I will be in pain for life. One of the mod here who has his bicept surgery and the nerves was damaged and he is in constant pain.

What do?
    Your best opinions will come from doctors who can evaluate the injury and what the outlook is after surgery. I'd get a couple medical opinions if you don't get a good vibe from the first one. Sorry, not being much help here!
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What do?
    Does the injury stop you from doing certain things? Is it worth it to risk it for what could be gained?
    Also I didn't know there was an Asian Thread until just now lol
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Your best opinions will come from doctors who can evaluate the injury and what the outlook is after surgery. I'd get a couple medical opinions if you don't get a good vibe from the first one. Sorry, not being much help here!
    Yeah, going to get an eval after the new year.

Originally Posted by WZBRAH View Post
    Does the injury stop you from doing certain things? Is it worth it to risk it for what could be gained?
    Also I didn't know there was an Asian Thread until just now lol
    The tear bicep looked deform when i flex and also I lost quite a bit of strength from it. Not sure if it is worth the risk. If the risk is min, I do would like to get it fix. If it is a 50/50 then I am not sure if is worth it.

WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WZBRAH is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The tear bicep looked deform when i flex and also I lost quite a bit of strength from it. Not sure if it is worth the risk. If the risk is min, I do would like to get it fix. If it is a 50/50 then I am not sure if is worth it.
    You have to keep in mind that there's also the chance that even after surgery it might not be the same (i.e. looking deformed still), and will probably have to endure physical therapy for a while after. Either way, best of luck
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally Posted by WZBRAH View Post
    You have to keep in mind that there's also the chance that even after surgery it might not be the same (i.e. looking deformed still), and will probably have to endure physical therapy for a while after. Either way, best of luck
    Yeah, I thought about that too. This is why I need to see the doc and see what he/she has to says. Otherwise, I will deal with the injury and the decline strength.