Page 7 of 181 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ Mirin GIF

Stop hitting on mondae

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Not too bad today, except boss irked me a little, and I told a customer off pretty bad. Then he called me later to apologize. I'm refunding all his money for his carbon hood, and banning him from buying here now.
    Can you rice out my prius

sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

I thought we had something special.

:{

This could be us. :{

Our love child?

Never skipped leg day.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sundae26 View Post
    If you want a son that needs a booster seat at age 20. He can go to bars and sit with his feet dangling in the air 'cause they can't even reach the foot rest on the stool.

What's the place called?
    Brodard.

Originally Posted by lewisxhong View Post
    Thanks for the support! But I work now...graduated class of 2012. This thread definitely helps me get through the afternoon crash though lol
    What do you do? IT, accounting?

[QUOTE=sundae26;1297041221]

I say that with allllll the love in the world
    So that is a yes.... when we gonna do the adult thing and you let me clap them cheeks?
    No thanks Jeff.

I thought we had something special.

:{

This could be us. :{

You two... LMAO!

Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    ^ Mirin GIF

Stop hitting on mondae

Can you rice out my prius
    You tell me... 04-09, or 10-12?

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Toyota/Prius
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Food at Brodard looks legit. WTF

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food at Brodard looks legit. WTF
    It's not too bad. The sauce is good.

It's not too bad. The sauce is good.
    Everything is down south, food, fun. I don't know if I should try to find a job there or just in the bay area where it's closer to home. =[ I've always wanted to move try city life so my first two pics were SF or LA

lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @gunshow: Yea i do accounting. Good guess man haha

@sundae: LA!!!

Everything is down south, food, fun. I don't know if I should try to find a job there or just in the bay area where it's closer to home. =[ I've always wanted to move try city life so my first two pics were SF or LA
    And New Evolution is down here too. You should let us know if you come visit.

Good going. Strong Asian!

BTW: Between reply, and the arrow thing, there's a multi-quote button. You can hit that for every post you'd like to reply to, and then on the last post, you hit reply, instead of the multi-quote function.

About time to go home!

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You tell me... 04-09, or 10-12?

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Toyota/Prius
    Hahaha lol was jk mate. I'd rather die than drive a prius!

I totalled my 07 WRX :{... I miss my soob. Driving a civic now...

Yeah, but the smog though. The only studio I've tried applying for down there is Blizzard, and I don't really have anything in my portfolio that's catered towards their style. I'll check out more studios down there some time. Also, LA traffic kinda scares me, I duno there's a lot to think about. I don't know any of the areas there and which places are best to live in + the cost of living etc. Same goes for SF though, cost of living is ridiculous anywhere near there. Any info you got might be good

And New Evolution is down here too. You should let us know if you come visit.

Good going. Strong Asian!

BTW: Between reply, and the arrow thing, there's a multi-quote button. You can hit that for every post you'd like to reply to, and then on the last post, you hit reply, instead of the multi-quote function.

About time to go home!
    Yeah of course, I want to go to Disneyland though, Evo might not meet height requirements for rides. JK!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    Hahaha lol was jk mate. I'd rather die than drive a prius!

I totalled my 07 WRX :{... I miss my soob. Driving a civic now...
    None of those cars are bad though LOL I've worked on some pretty nice Prius', and a ton of WRX, and even more Civics. You'd be surprised what we have parts for LOL We have parts for cars I'd never drive.

Yeah, but the smog though. The only studio I've tried applying for down there is Blizzard, and I don't really have anything in my portfolio that's catered towards their style. I'll check out more studios down there some time. Also, LA traffic kinda scares me, I duno there's a lot to think about. I don't know any of the areas there and which places are best to live in + the cost of living etc. Same goes for SF though, cost of living is ridiculous anywhere near there. Any info you got might be good

Yeah of course, I want to go to Disneyland though, Evo might not meet height requirements for rides. JK!!!!!!!!!
    We can go visit him at small world, except he just refers to it as world.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From eating to many Sundae, acquired gainz, and fell from walking around on Saturdae.
    If you want a son that needs a booster seat at age 20. He can go to bars and sit with his feet dangling in the air 'cause they can't even reach the foot rest on the stool.

What's the place called?

LMAO, ho-lee-shaT

hahahhahahahhahhah

Gunny please make a front lip for my F30 that's somewhat affordable
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    LMAO, ho-lee-shaT

hahahhahahahhahhah

Gunny please make a front lip for my F30 that's somewhat affordable
    Yup, still nothing brotha I still look.

Cause you want only urethane right? No fiberglass or carbon?

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup, still nothing brotha I still look.

Cause you want only urethane right? No fiberglass or carbon?

Sapphire black for a Sportline 2014. Ones I see are all carbon, I have to paint it anyways so don't see the point in carbon
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Hahahahah they don't need a guardian there? LOL

I googled spoon pics and found teddies, wow. Try it.

Hahahahah they don't need a guardian there? LOL

I googled spoon pics and found teddies, wow. Try it.
    why is everyone from Cali on this thread.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    why is everyone from Cali on this thread.
    Cali is in Bestcoast. Sorry brah.

Cali is in Bestcoast. Sorry brah.
    you're on a roll tonight
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Anyone still up?!

timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Decided to start my own log. Recently started Layne Norton's PHAT routine with slight modifications. First day done, on to heavy leg days.
    ** cheap Asian crew **
    ** quality poster crew **
    ** positive crew **

B: 218
    S: 235
    D: 315
    OHP: 135

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone still up?!
    How can I be your service.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Subing to this new thread. But wow...it took a long time to finish off that last thread.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ballin', buff ass janitor.
    Ballin', buff ass 'stache.

Does it tickle their fancy? I bet it does :}

top of the early morning yellows
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randymiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuaaaaaaa morning crew
    2 dumpling crew

instagram: AngkorStrong

timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timesvan32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What up what up fellas
    ** cheap Asian crew **
    ** quality poster crew **
    ** positive crew **

B: 218
    S: 235
    D: 315
    OHP: 135

Morning everyone

Morning everyone
    Tuesdae, what you do for work?

Tuesdae, what you do for work?
    Currently, I'm a Graphic Designer for a publishing company, but my focus is in 3D games so I'm looking for a job at a game studio.

Page 7 of 181 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast