Page 6 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    no body cares about that lifting heavy weights

250 is the magic number mkay

:}

lol
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100)
    How was everyone's weekends!!?!?!?!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LMAO...and at cpu comment
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White Castle is terrible. Soggy and groce

Well from the Caolina's to Florida it's nice.

You tooo bro.
    I actually like those LOL

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    Whats a bottleneck? Must be me.
    Wut?

Originally Posted by randymiscer View Post
    I'm in sgv today again currently eating at hugh tree pastry

Den gunna go to Pasadena 24hr maybe
    Where is that?

Went to my first Tuner/Import show today. Well there were Domestics there too so I can't consider it Import show. Not bad, I was into the three Supras and a First Gen RX7. Lot's of daily drivers there that should not have been there. Rust buckets but I guess it's for the fun of it.

I bet the Westcoast shows are nasty
    It's pretty saturated here, but Jersey, New York, Virginia, and Florida are pretty good. Got a lot of customers from there.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    sup sup monday.

ps the blacklist is on tonight oh yea...

and them cowboys last night nuff said.
    Sup sup!

Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    Morning azn bros what's poppin

Lol Monday mornings :{
    Not too bad today, except boss irked me a little, and I told a customer off pretty bad. Then he called me later to apologize. I'm refunding all his money for his carbon hood, and banning him from buying here now.

Originally Posted by timesvan32 View Post
    Morning my fellow Azns. Sorry for not catching up. School and work has been killing me lately. Just nuked my first econ exam, so I am pretty much failing the class now. Ahhhh...
    You're not even a Bsian... Son, I am disappoint.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Morning ladies!!!
    Morning Lt.!

Originally Posted by sundae26 View Post
    Morning!!!! Happy Monday!
    Happy Mondae!

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Nah I'm just the janitor mane.
    Ballin', buff ass janitor.

Sports chat ---------------------------------------------------------------->

Agreed... Pls go.

250, then bust LOL

How was everyone's weekends!!?!?!?!
    Not too bad, if I could walk better. That lower back injury has me hobbling around all feeble, with a cane. Had Sam Woo to relax on Fridae, then a housewarming/bday part Saturdae, and brunch with some buddies, yesterdae.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100) sundae26 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    I actually like those LOL

Not too bad, if I could walk better. That lower back injury has me hobbling around all feeble, with a cane. Had Sam Woo to relax on Fridae, then a housewarming/bday part Saturdae, and brunch with some buddies, yesterdae.
    Wow, you've been busy. Was it your birthday too?! Congrats on the house! What's the injury from?

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, you've been busy. Was it your birthday too?! Congrats on the house! What's the injury from?
    From eating to many Sundae, acquired gainz, and fell from walking around on Saturdae.

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, not at all LOL. My bday was in August, I just attended one on Saturday. Got another one Wednesdae, then Thursdae, then Saturdae this week. As for the house, I do the Asian thing, and live with my parents. I mean, they live with me, I just get the smaller room and all that, but yeah... LOL

Injury is from stiff legged dead lifts, and overloaded my lower back.

From eating to many Sundae, acquired gainz, and fell from walking around on Saturdae.
    LMAO.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup scrubs!

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup scrubs!
    What's crackin' Scrubbarache?

That dreamer bulk LOL.

Oh, not at all LOL. My bday was in August, I just attended one on Saturday. Got another one Wednesdae, then Thursdae, then Saturdae this week. As for the house, I do the Asian thing, and live with my parents. I mean, they live with me, I just get the smaller room and all that, but yeah... LOL

Injury is from stiff legged dead lifts, and overloaded my lower back.

LMAO.
    Oh ****. That sounds serious. I didn't know Asians had housewarming parties in the first place? Lots of September babies. We all know when/what occasion September babies were conceived...

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup scrubs!
    No, you.

That dreamer bulk LOL.

Oh ****. That sounds serious. I didn't know Asians had housewarming parties in the first place? Lots of September babies. We all know when/what occasion September babies were conceived...

No, you.
    Do you want to conceive some of our owns? :}

That dreamer bulk LOL.

No, you.
    Traditional Asians and adult Asians no, but younger Americanized ones, yes

A master race of buff ass Smurfs. Which girl can resist? Answer will be, "Anydae!".

Man... you're 5'3, I'm 5'1, sounds like a set up for a future serial killer.

A master race of buff ass Smurfs. Which girl can resist? Answer will be, "Anydae!".

Traditional Asians and adult Asians no, but younger Americanized ones, yes
    Any spring rolls with peanut sauce?

Sounds like a perfect pair. :}

lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL at the comments. You guys are hilarious.

[img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/HMa8kJAzT6IwM/giphy.gif[/img
    She got that creepy look LOL

LOL Hiding in all kinds of inconspicuous places.

Any spring rolls with peanut sauce?
    None there, but got a spot if you ever come to SoCal.

So perfect LOL

Originally Posted by lewisxhong View Post
    LOL at the comments. You guys are hilarious.
    Welcome back youngster. Hope you're doing better in your studies than, Timesvan, "aka Fsian".

Any spring rolls with penis sauce?
    no thx jeffery.

no thx jeffery.
    Sounds like a job for Sharkffrey.

If you want a son that needs a booster seat at age 20. He can go to bars and sit with his feet dangling in the air 'cause they can't even reach the foot rest on the stool.

She got that creepy look LOL

LOL Hiding in all kinds of inconspicuous places.

None there, but got a spot if you ever come to SoCal.

So perfect LOL
    What's the place called?

lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisxhong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome back youngster. Hope you're doing better in your studies than, Timesvan, "aka Fsian".
    Thanks for the support! But I work now...graduated class of 2012. This thread definitely helps me get through the afternoon crash though lol

[QUOTE=sundae26;1297037761]If you want a son that needs a booster seat at age 20. He can go to bars and sit with his feet dangling in the air 'cause they can't even reach the foot rest on the stool.

hahaha jeeez. that was jacked up lol

[QUOTE=lewisxhong;1297039151]
    If you want a son that needs a booster seat at age 20. He can go to bars and sit with his feet dangling in the air 'cause they can't even reach the foot rest on the stool.

hahaha jeeez. that was jacked up lol
    I say that with allllll the love in the world

What's the place called?

I say that with allllll the love in the world
    So that is a yes.... when we gonna do the adult thing and you let me clap them cheeks?

So that is a yes.... when we gonna do the adult thing and you let me clap them cheeks?
    No thanks Jeff.

No thanks Jeff.

I thought we had something special.

:{

This could be us. :{

Page 6 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast