Page 169 of 181 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,070 of 5403
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go Pats!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much would you guys pay for this gf?

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

[youtube]Kkvpk3k8ars[/youtube
    Only desperate dudes pay to rent. WTF
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)

[y outube]Kkvpk3k8ars[/youtube]
    I saw this video the other day. More to her for making good money being a GF rental. Seems like she keeps work strictly as work unless she is just trolling.
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Massachusetts. I hate it.

I was in Florida a few years ago and should have stayed but work stuff got in the way.

Socal would be nice or even SF area. My company has an office in Fremont so that's an option.

You a triathlete?
    I am in SoCal. We are spoiled here with the weather. We become chickens when the temp drops in the 50s. Rain and thunder right now. Can you move to Fremont for another position?

Nope. I do love swimming though. Been swimming for over 15 years and did some track in high school. Can't really run that much now after the back surgery. I don't know how to bike. LOL. I am so embrassed.

I'm not that strong, wish I have that much hair though. lol

Yeah, we hook up often, his butt is sore...

How are you ?
    You look strong enough in your avi. hahaha... too much info about Evo. I'm good. Been really busy with work. A bunch of new projects coming my way. What about you? What have you been doing or traveling to? Any new food pics?

Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post
    Meanwhile, its like 60, overcast, windy with rain coming here in SoCal and we're complaining haha

Oh there is never a problem receiving money. Giving it out on the other hand is a different story

I ended up splitting back and shoulders yesterday and more emphasis on back. Because I'm only working out twice a week I tend to split legs+chest or legs+triceps on Monday, and then back+shoulders on Wednesday. Each week I just alternate which group I emphasize more for that day so next Wednesday I will hit shoulders more than back.

Skipping conventional/sumo deadlifts is like skipping leg day to me haha. I used to squat heavy 3x a week and deadlift 2x a week every other week. Overtraining was a myth to me lol
    It's all good in giving out money. I think you have to shed out more money for your son's college tuition than giving out Lai Si. Better start saving up.

Wow that is a lot of training. I can never do that with squats and deadlift. Good for you for having that enough energy to train that much. I work out 4 days per week hitting different areas when possible.

Can you hear the thunder? Lol... Have to drive like an old grandma now.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Sometimes some alone time is good, but not all the time. Do need to have some company time too. Wanna have company time? LOL

It is raining on New Year Day and I have to work too. So not much going on, but I will be in the OC for Tet this weekend tho.

Oh yeah, I had the Vietnamese baked catfish with shrimp paste sauce last weekend, it was amazing. Think I am going to eat it again this week when I am up there.

Do you have football? Are you ready for the Superbowl?

Fit Expo was cool. Lots of hhhhnnggg.... More hhhhnggg this year then the last couple years. Got 18 bottles of plant proteins and about 60 packs of non stim pwo which is the pump agent.

This. Should have brought lube. :} (no homo)

How are you guys!!! TGIF!
    Evo, you're back! Thought you were in pain or something and couldn't post. I am not looking forward to rain on CNY. Good luck with driving in the rain. Can you bring some of the baked catfish to us? I like the fried catfish with fried onions.

I can watch football. I am not a hardcore football fan though. No Chargers no care. My sisters were asking to get together this weekend for CNY but not sure now with the rain. I am ready to eat. Lol.

Wait.. you got lots of protein but no women? You should have brought one back. Maybe I should rent one for you from Hosum's video.

By the way, if you want to stream Chinese drama go to "icdrama".

I also found a copycat recipe of Panda Express Orange Chicken. Let me know if you want the recipe.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Maybe I should rent one for Evo. Lol.

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A wild Evo has appeared!

Pics or it didn't happen

How's your training going so far this year?
    Haven't been training as much brah. I been sick for almost two weeks. Just fully recover last week and due to work conflicts, I haven't train as much. Hopefully after new year, I will be able to get back on track again.

How's your training going?

[youtube]Kkvpk3k8ars[youtube]
    Would pay treefiddy. Book me an appointment?

Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    I am in SoCal. We are spoiled here with the weather. We become chickens when the temp drops in the 50s. Rain and thunder right now. Can you move to Fremont for another position?

Nope. I do love swimming though. Been swimming for over 15 years and did some track in high school. Can't really run that much now after the back surgery. I don't know how to bike. LOL. I am so embrassed.

You look strong enough in your avi. hahaha... too much info about Evo. I'm good. Been really busy with work. A bunch of new projects coming my way. What about you? What have you been doing or traveling to? Any new food pics?

It's all good in giving out money. I think you have to shed out more money for your son's college tuition than giving out Lai Si. Better start saving up.

Wow that is a lot of training. I can never do that with squats and deadlift. Good for you for having that enough energy to train that much. I work out 4 days per week hitting different areas when possible.

Can you hear the thunder? Lol... Have to drive like an old grandma now.

Evo, you're back! Thought you were in pain or something and couldn't post. I am not looking forward to rain on CNY. Good luck with driving in the rain. Can you bring some of the baked catfish to us? I like the fried catfish with fried onions.

I can watch football. I am not a hardcore football fan though. No Chargers no care. My sisters were asking to get together this weekend for CNY but not sure now with the rain. I am ready to eat. Lol.

Wait.. you got lots of protein but no women? You should have brought one back. Maybe I should rent one for you from Hosum's video.

By the way, if you want to stream Chinese drama go to "icdrama".

I also found a copycat recipe of Panda Express Orange Chicken. Let me know if you want the recipe.
    Is that time for giving out money again. Well I am ready for my lai si from you, Hosum and Dr. Drew. I need to money for more proteins.

My back is always in pain. I am just been super busy with works and haven't had much time to post. I think your fried catfish with fried onions is actually baked. How do I upload pics from my phone to here?

It really sucks that it is raining during new year. Can't attend Tet and I bet Tet will not be as crowded too. Craving for some sugarcane and pennyworth drinks now.

LOL I should neg you for the no woman comment. LOL

You should do the get together with your sis. Is not like you live far away. New year only happen once a year.

Thanks for icdrama tip. Will check it out whenever I have time. Is it free?

Only orange chicken that I will eat is from Panda. No panda, no care.

Maybe I should rent one for Evo. Lol.
    Can you rent her for me for a week? Or maybe a month? thanks in advance.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Is that time for giving out money again. Well I am ready for my lai si from you, Hosum and Dr. Drew. I need to money for more proteins.

My back is always in pain. I am just been super busy with works and haven't had much time to post. I think your fried catfish with fried onions is actually baked. How do I upload pics from my phone to here?

It really sucks that it is raining during new year. Can't attend Tet and I bet Tet will not be as crowded too. Craving for some sugarcane and pennyworth drinks now.

LOL I should neg you for the no woman comment. LOL

You should do the get together with your sis. Is not like you live far away. New year only happen once a year.

Thanks for icdrama tip. Will check it out whenever I have time. Is it free?

Only orange chicken that I will eat is from Panda. No panda, no care.

Can you rent her for me for a week? Or maybe a month? thanks in advance.
    You already got a bunch of protein from the Expo. You are going to get so constipated if you keep on taking protein. We are not young anymore and our digestive system is not great. Plus you know you are bawling. Don't lie.

Son I am disappointed that you have been here for so long and you don't know how to upload pics from phone? I have an excuse as a newbie. haha..

Well did you not bring a woman back? Is that true or not? LOL! So that comment is valid and deserves no neg.

yes icdrama is free. My sisters watch on it because they are cheap people too. I tried the recipe the other day but tweaked with the ingredients and it came out pretty good. I checked the calories and fat content on Panda Express orange chicken and oh my... I don't think I can eat that. You gain a pound each time you eat them.

Don't be so greedy Evo. One day rental should be enough for you. I got to make sure that she is able to find you since you know you said you are a baby.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You already got a bunch of protein from the Expo. You are going to get so constipated if you keep on taking protein. We are not young anymore and our digestive system is not great. Plus you know you are bawling. Don't lie.

Son I am disappointed that you have been here for so long and you don't know how to upload pics from phone? I have an excuse as a newbie. haha..

Well did you not bring a woman back? Is that true or not? LOL! So that comment is valid and deserves no neg.

yes icdrama is free. My sisters watch on it because they are cheap people too. I tried the recipe the other day but tweaked with the ingredients and it came out pretty good. I checked the calories and fat content on Panda Express orange chicken and oh my... I don't think I can eat that. You gain a pound each time you eat them.

Don't be so greedy Evo. One day rental should be enough for you. I got to make sure that she is able to find you since you know you said you are a baby.
    Please don't remind me of being old. I am just a baby and still feeding on milk. You ever smell a protein fart? LOL

I only surf bb.com on a desktop. I don't use my phone to surf here. Wut do? :/

That comment is true. I am negging you for making me feel bad.

So when are you going to invite us over for the orange chicken recipe? Hosum can eat so you will have to make a huge batch.

LOL Okay fine. I won't be greedy. A week will do.

Did you clean your house and your car for new year yet?

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TGIF!

Man the rain we get here in SD really screws up with everyones driving skills. It was carmageddon during the afterwork rush hour yesterday. Took 25-30 minutes longer for my commute

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Friday! Have a great Chinese New Year/Tet if you are celebrating this weekend. Wish you all healthy lives and make lots of money!

Please don't remind me of being old. I am just a baby and still feeding on milk. You ever smell a protein fart? LOL

I only surf bb.com on a desktop. I don't use my phone to surf here. Wut do? :/

That comment is true. I am negging you for making me feel bad.

So when are you going to invite us over for the orange chicken recipe? Hosum can eat so you will have to make a huge batch.

LOL Okay fine. I won't be greedy. A week will do.

Did you clean your house and your car for new year yet?
    hahaha... oh yeah I smell protein farts all the time. Nothing new here since I eat protein too.

Have you heard Google before? Lol.. go search on google to find out how to upload.

You know I am joking with you. You can make fun of me anytime. We cool like that.

Man.. I am scared if Hosum comes over to eat orange chicken. I would be really poor afterwards. No amount of chicken can fill him up or you.

A week? Still too greedy. I wonder if she would clean and cook for you. If she does, then I'm renting one for myself. LOL.

I'm cleaning the house this weekend. You know we can't wash our car in SoCal. Water restrictions. What about you? Do you still follow the tradition of no washing hair on new year and wear new clothes and underwear?

TGIF!

Man the rain we get here in SD really screws up with everyones driving skills. It was carmageddon during the afterwork rush hour yesterday. Took 25-30 minutes longer for my commute
    TGIF! Yes took me 30 minutes to get home even though I am close to my company. Wait till this weekend comes. I don't even want to go out.

Are you ready for the weekend? Do you decorate your house for CNY? I'm thinking of getting some decorations. Do you and your family light up inscents at home?

TGIF! Yes took me 30 minutes to get home even though I am close to my company. Wait till this weekend comes. I don't even want to go out.

Are you ready for the weekend? Do you decorate your house for CNY? I'm thinking of getting some decorations. Do you and your family light up inscents at home?
    No, we don't go crazy and decorate for CNY or even light up incense. Even my parents don't do this so thats why I said that some of these traditions aren't going to last through the next generation haha.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy New Year ladies!!! Wish you all have a great piggy year.

Happy Friday! Have a great Chinese New Year/Tet if you are celebrating this weekend. Wish you all healthy lives and make lots of money!

hahaha... oh yeah I smell protein farts all the time. Nothing new here since I eat protein too.

Have you heard Google before? Lol.. go search on google to find out how to upload.

You know I am joking with you. You can make fun of me anytime. We cool like that.

Man.. I am scared if Hosum comes over to eat orange chicken. I would be really poor afterwards. No amount of chicken can fill him up or you.

A week? Still too greedy. I wonder if she would clean and cook for you. If she does, then I'm renting one for myself. LOL.

I'm cleaning the house this weekend. You know we can't wash our car in SoCal. Water restrictions. What about you? Do you still follow the tradition of no washing hair on new year and wear new clothes and underwear?
    Eeewww..... girls doesn't fart. Don't ruin that image for me. LOL

I figure I would use the resource here and ask an I.T. person instead of googling. So walk me through step by step.

Yes, I don't invite Hosum to eat unless he said he treats which he does that when he is in town. LOL Otherwise, I won't be able to pay rent.

I somewhat still follows the tradition. Maybe not all of it, but the one that I can. Like I clearned my car, my room, did laungry and got a shaved my head. LOL I still do the wash my hair because I feel dirty if I don't. I wash my hair daily.

No new clothes or new underwear cause CAC crew. LOL

What about you? What new underwear will you be putting on?

No, we don't go crazy and decorate for CNY or even light up incense. Even my parents don't do this so thats why I said that some of these traditions aren't going to last through the next generation haha.
    I don't know brah. I feel is important to keep our traditional going and pass on to the next generation. Otherwise, our culture is going to disappear quickly. That just me tho and will pass it on when I have kids.

Happy Monday ladies!!

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pre lunar new year bump.
    Reps for life to ABB'ers thread.

*** They mad I'm Asian 'n' not juicin' Crew ***

-GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -GunShow- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Only desperate dudes pay to rent. WTF
    Not always true, my brotha...

Originally Posted by -GunShow- View Post
    Not always true, my brotha...
    Some pay for a woman, but in some cases, some pay for a man. :}

Busy Monday so only doing a fly-by!

Happy New Year fellas! oink oink

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Busy Monday so only doing a fly-by!

Happy New Year fellas! oink oink

Happy New Year brah!!!

Happy Piggy New Year! Roast pork sounds good right now. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsf79o2-P5c

Oh I see. Sometimes I do get lazy and not light up the incense but I do have the Goddess at home. You know.. the one that sits on that big flower. Quanyin.

At least keep the fun tradition. That is the best part. I hope that my nieces and nephews will continue the tradition when they have a family of their own.

Happy New Year ladies!!! Wish you all have a great piggy year

Eeewww..... girls doesn't fart. Don't ruin that image for me. LOL

I figure I would use the resource here and ask an I.T. person instead of googling. So walk me through step by step.

Yes, I don't invite Hosum to eat unless he said he treats which he does that when he is in town. LOL Otherwise, I won't be able to pay rent.

I somewhat still follows the tradition. Maybe not all of it, but the one that I can. Like I clearned my car, my room, did laungry and got a shaved my head. LOL I still do the wash my hair because I feel dirty if I don't. I wash my hair daily.

No new clothes or new underwear cause CAC crew. LOL

What about you? What new underwear will you be putting on?

I don't know brah. I feel is important to keep our traditional going and pass on to the next generation. Otherwise, our culture is going to disappear quickly. That just me tho and will pass it on when I have kids.

Happy Monday ladies!!
    hahaha.. Well I am a tomboy so I fart and burp. Sorry. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. LMAO!!!

The tags that I know to upload stuff is different from this site. This site is weird. Ask ABCChinaman. He knows more than me here.

I don't wash my hair on New Years Day. I still believe in that myth by my parents. Washing all the good luck away. Wearing my new dress tomorrow and old underwear. The ones with holes in it. LOL.

I agree with you. We need to at least keep some tradition. It keeps our next generation in line. Got to put some fear in them with our culture.

Some pay for a woman, but in some cases, some pay for a man. :}
    Babyzard. Was about to post, does not pay to rent a girl, but will pay for lap dance and handjob from a man lol

When you coming out to train, doc?

Morning ABBers!

Had a nice squat session last night. Starting to get more comfortable squatting with a belt but using it gets me more winded on heavy sets.

The tags that I know to upload stuff is different from this site. This site is weird. Ask ABCChinaman. He knows more than me here.
    Fixed

Whats up sarge?!

I've been training in ninja mode and need to regain my strength before big boy lifting with you and Evo haha. I feel like the strength is coming back but my crutch is only being able to work out twice a week.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Piggy New Year! Roast pork sounds good right now. LOL

[youtube]v=rsf79o2-P5c[youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsf79o2-P5c

Oh I see. Sometimes I do get lazy and not light up the incense but I do have the Goddess at home. You know.. the one that sits on that big flower. Quanyin.

At least keep the fun tradition. That is the best part. I hope that my nieces and nephews will continue the tradition when they have a family of their own.

hahaha.. Well I am a tomboy so I fart and burp. Sorry. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. LMAO!!!

I don't wash my hair on New Years Day. I still believe in that myth by my parents. Washing all the good luck away. Wearing my new dress tomorrow and old underwear. The ones with holes in it. LOL.

I agree with you. We need to at least keep some tradition. It keeps our next generation in line. Got to put some fear in them with our culture.
    Is the official day. Happy New Year!!

I do believe in Quanyin too. Did you go to the temple last night? If I have time this weekend, I might go to one.

Don't you want your children to keep the tradition too when you have kids?

I know how to upload images on here. I don't surf with my phone so I don't know how to upload the pics from my phone to the site.

Pic of you with new dress and old undie now or it didn't happen.

Great minds think alike.

He too busy iSquatting.

Morning ABBers!

Had a nice squat session last night. Starting to get more comfortable squatting with a belt but using it gets me more winded on heavy sets.

Fixed

Whats up sarge?!

I've been training in ninja mode and need to regain my strength before big boy lifting with you and Evo haha. I feel like the strength is coming back but my crutch is only being able to work out twice a week.
    I don't even lift much anymore. The only big boy here is Hosum.

Official Happy New Year!!!!!

Morning ABBers!

Fixed
    Thank you again. I think I know what I did wrong. I should have just put in the video id # between the tags. I felt the same way as you when I first used the Rogue belt. I was holding my breath longer than usual and pushing out to the belt made my belly felt bloated. Now it is better since the belt is more flexible.

Yesterday I tried using straps for front squats. I have pretty good wrist mobility but as the weight gets heavier I think I need straps. But holy crap the straps made the weight even heavier than without. I don't know why. The whole bar and weight is now sitting on my shoulders and feels like the bar is slipping. Maybe I just need to get use to them.

So all of you men here have nicknames?

Is the official day. Happy New Year!!

I do believe in Quanyin too. Did you go to the temple last night? If I have time this weekend, I might go to one.

Don't you want your children to keep the tradition too when you have kids?

I know how to upload images on here. I don't surf with my phone so I don't know how to upload the pics from my phone to the site.

Pic of you with new dress and old undie now or it didn't happen.

Great minds think alike.

He too busy iSquatting.

Nah I didn't go to the temple last night. I used to do that when I was a teenager and in college but now I am too old. I went to bed early but I did grab a quick dinner with my family. Even with the rain my family still wants to go eat and give out Lai Si.

Of course I want my kids to keep the tradition but I think I will be a little more flexible than my parents. My mom does the eating vegetarian dishes on the 1st and 15th of every month. She used to make a bunch of Chinese New Year food and pray to the gods at midnight. That is a little too much for me. Lol.

Hahaha.. okay I rather take the "it did not happen" with the new dress. Where are your pics? Hurry up and upload them. I have posted many pics already.

Yes great minds think alike. Now upload pics. Lol.

iSquatting as in surfing on the internet while squatting down the toilet? From Hosum's and your avi, both of you men look like big boys.

Hump day roll call! Finally a dry day in San Diego!

U sandbaggin' brah?

Thank you again. I think I know what I did wrong. I should have just put in the video id # between the tags. I felt the same way as you when I first used the Rogue belt. I was holding my breath longer than usual and pushing out to the belt made my belly felt bloated. Now it is better since the belt is more flexible.

Yesterday I tried using straps for front squats. I have pretty good wrist mobility but as the weight gets heavier I think I need straps. But holy crap the straps made the weight even heavier than without. I don't know why. The whole bar and weight is now sitting on my shoulders and feels like the bar is slipping. Maybe I just need to get use to them.

Did you try breaking in your belt by hand before using it? I came across a video on YT of a guy reviewing the Rogue belt and he showed how to break it in by hand. I can't imagine using the belt straight out of the box.

Straps for front squats? Don't think I've seen anyone do that before. If you are flexible enough to use a "clean" grip without straps I think you should stay away from the straps. I'm not flexible enough to do this comfortably so I have to use a cross grip.

Not all of us have nicknames. Its mainly just the OGs here like Evo, Hosum, and Gunshow.

Evo is Lt/lieutenant
    Gunshow is Sgt/sergeant
    Hosum is Bolo (for the actor Bolo Yeung)
    I was/am Doc

I know I'm probably missing a lot more names, but its been so long I can't remember them anymore

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I recognize a few names still. Hope all is well my Asian Krew!
    $ā˜…ā˜†-DA BMBC SOLDIER-ā˜†ā˜…$
    _ā˜…cVcā˜…__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chuc mung nam moi : )

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post

Anyounghaseyo!
    $ā˜…ā˜†-DA BMBC SOLDIER-ā˜†ā˜…$
    _ā˜…cVcā˜…__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

Official Happy New Year!!!!!

Nah I didn't go to the temple last night. I used to do that when I was a teenager and in college but now I am too old. I went to bed early but I did grab a quick dinner with my family. Even with the rain my family still wants to go eat and give out Lai Si.

Of course I want my kids to keep the tradition but I think I will be a little more flexible than my parents. My mom does the eating vegetarian dishes on the 1st and 15th of every month. She used to make a bunch of Chinese New Year food and pray to the gods at midnight. That is a little too much for me. Lol.

Hahaha.. okay I rather take the "it did not happen" with the new dress. Where are your pics? Hurry up and upload them. I have posted many pics already.

Yes great minds think alike. Now upload pics. Lol.

iSquatting as in surfing on the internet while squatting down the toilet? From Hosum's and your avi, both of you men look like big boys.
    I don't have a nickname. :} I used to do the vegetarian on the first day only, but not any more because I need my gains. LOL Where did you guys go eat and why am I not getting an invite? I am family too.

I deleted my pics already since my phone is running out of spaces. I need more storage spaces. Maybe time for an upgrade.

iSquat is what Dr. Drew has under his username before he changed it. He loves squatting.

Nah. If you meet me and Hosum in person standing next to each other, I am just half his size. He is a true big boy. Me profile pic is just a good angle pic.

Hump day roll call! Finally a dry day in San Diego!

U sandbaggin' brah?

Did you try breaking in your belt by hand before using it? I came across a video on YT of a guy reviewing the Rogue belt and he showed how to break it in by hand. I can't imagine using the belt straight out of the box.

Straps for front squats? Don't think I've seen anyone do that before. If you are flexible enough to use a "clean" grip without straps I think you should stay away from the straps. I'm not flexible enough to do this comfortably so I have to use a cross grip.

Not all of us have nicknames. Its mainly just the OGs here like Evo, Hosum, and Gunshow.

Evo is Lt/lieutenant
    Gunshow is Sgt/sergeant
    Hosum is Bolo (for the actor Bolo Yeung)
    I was/am Doc

I know I'm probably missing a lot more names, but its been so long I can't remember them anymore
    No sandbagging at all bro. I haven't lifted for 5 days already. Finally going back for a chest session later tonight.

Originally Posted by 05impalaSS View Post
    I recognize a few names still. Hope all is well my Asian Krew!
    Sup bro!

Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    Is freezing tempature in Canada, put on a shirt. :}

Page 169 of 181 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast