Page 157 of 181 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,710 of 5403
    Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwimLiftRunGrl View Post
    Evo does not even look that old in his avi. He cannot be grandpa status. Never underestimate a 5'3 guy. He can hit you where it hurts and run. lol..

There are also fake bird saliva. My mom used to make the fake bird saliva soup. Yummy! No need to send butt dimples. I'm sure they are very nice. lmao...
    TGIF!

Evo has baby face, matter of fact he still has a lot of baby features. LOL

Have you been back to HK recently? I haven't been since 2000, I'm sure a lot has changed.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How old will you be? You're too old to be getting lai si. Let me see a video of you hip thrust first and I am talking about with weights not with people.

What's wrong with Hosum's legs? Bushy and rough?

hahaha.. aaaaa jai, you can call me 'poh poh'. Are you that lazy that you can't click on the links? just kidding.
    I'll be whatever age you want me to be. I can be young enough to collect lai si and old enough to be your man. hahaha A man never looks good doing hip thrust with weights. You sure you want to see that? lol

What is wrong with Hosum's legs? Oh you will know it when you see it. LOL

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    TGIF!

Have you been back to HK recently? I haven't been since 2000, I'm sure a lot has changed.
    Hey, I am a grower not a shower.

Happy Friday ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TGIF!

TGIF!!! We finally made it. Darn Asians.. we always have that baby face. I am not even going to ask about baby features. LOL..

My friends, their moms and I went to China around 2005 for a month when we were young. We traveled to Beijing, Canton, HK and Shanghai. Never been back after that. I really want to go back. I miss eating yàuh jag wái (Chinese donut) with pí dàn jūk (black eggs porridge) for breakfast. My mom use to make it for us in the morning before school.

I agree with you. I think a lot has changed over there. But the food is still awesome!

What did you do when you were in HK? Do you plan on going back? It is great that I actually get to speak Cantonese to you guys on this forum.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

TMI bro

TGIF!!! We finally made it. Darn Asians.. we always have that baby face. I am not even going to ask about baby features. LOL..

My friends, their moms and I went to China around 2005 for a month when we were young. We traveled to Beijing, Canton, HK and Shanghai. Never been back after that. I really want to go back. I miss eating yàuh jag wái (Chinese donut) with pí dàn jūk (black eggs porridge) for breakfast. My mom use to make it for us in the morning before school.

I agree with you. I think a lot has changed over there. But the food is still awesome!

What did you do when you were in HK? Do you plan on going back? It is great that I actually get to speak Cantonese to you guys on this forum.
    Oh the food in HK is bomb. I missed the tai pai tong (street food), so convenient and yummy. Last time I was there with my family, we went to HK and then did the China tours of Beijing, Xi'an, Hangzhou, Huangshan, Guangzhou. The hike up Huangshan was so awesome and mesmerizing with it's natural scenery and the air so clean. I would want to go again and spend more time to get the true experience of it. I have accrued enough miles to go and would like to go next summer.

Speaking of food, I'm traveling up to Toronto next week to experience the lobster and Alaskan king crab mountain.

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just returned from 3 weeks of Japan. Oh my lawd the food. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Pretty over eating fish for breakfast tbh

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be whatever age you want me to be. I can be young enough to collect lai si and old enough to be your man. hahaha A man never looks good doing hip thrust with weights. You sure you want to see that? lol

What is wrong with Hosum's legs? Oh you will know it when you see it. LOL

Happy Friday ladies!!
    Happy Monday! I've actually seen men do the hip thrust at my gym. Looks normal to me as long as they don't make sounds. lol..

Grower? hahaha.. there is always a limit to how much you can grow.

Oh the food in HK is bomb. I missed the tai pai tong (street food), so convenient and yummy. Last time I was there with my family, we went to HK and then did the China tours of Beijing, Xi'an, Hangzhou, Huangshan, Guangzhou. The hike up Huangshan was so awesome and mesmerizing with it's natural scenery and the air so clean. I would want to go again and spend more time to get the true experience of it. I have accrued enough miles to go and would like to go next summer.

Speaking of food, I'm traveling up to Toronto next week to experience the lobster and Alaskan king crab mountain.

The scenery walking up the great wall was breath taking. We have to pay to walk for each section so we only did two. Lucky you. I just need to save up enough money to go.

I am drooling over that king crab. I think the food network did a show on this big mountain. I want to eat but I don't want to get a heart attack or high cholesterol. How much can you eat with that mountain?

Originally Posted by envisu View Post
    Just returned from 3 weeks of Japan. Oh my lawd the food. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

My friend and her husband (Japanese) goes back to Japan every year to visit his parents and every meal is huge. Lots of fresh seafood but it is so expensive. What do you like most about Japan? Did you have a hard time finding public restrooms? My friend said that the island is so small that they don't have enough space for public restrooms.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Du ma, lay lo mo, logging in to neg all you mofos...
    Whoa! Hosum back from the dead too!

Thank you. I hope soon. Been missing a lot of gym sessions lately. You still training consistently?
    We need to get back together with Gunner for a training session one of these days. Its been too long. I've finally been getting back in the gym after like 4-5 years off.

TMI bro

Let us know if that lobster/crab stack is worth it! I think that Korean chef David Chang did a short bit on that restaurant and dish in one of his episodes of Ugly Delicious on Netflix.
    If you keep doing what you're doing then all you get is what you've done.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000) ABChinaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Tuesday! Was sick over the weekend and still recovering but much better. I think you meant Asians love anything that is abundance and cheap. LOL!! just kidding. Yes we do love to eat. When my family and I go to those Asian buffets the first thing they would get is two plates of crab legs. I go for the grilled fish and bbq pork.

Did you celebrate the Moon festival? It was last month. I ate too many moon cakes. My belly was round as the moon. haha...

I am still in SoCal. I love SoCal and I cannot leave because I have responsibility to take care of my mom. You know how Asian families are.
    Cool to see another SoCal member here, but too bad this thread is dead now! Was good times here like 10 years ago lol

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TMI bro

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNPHxH-XUAggrFK.jpg[img]

[img]https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/58855931/o__9_.0.jpg[img]
    Then why inbox me asking for a pic bro?

Baller, but since there is no invite so no care.

Pics of Japanese hbb?

Happy Monday! I've actually seen men do the hip thrust at my gym. Looks normal to me as long as they don't make sounds. lol..

Grower? hahaha.. there is always a limit to how much you can grow.
    LOL Thanks for runing my confident on a Monday. ..

The scenery walking up the great wall was breath taking. We have to pay to walk for each section so we only did two. Lucky you. I just need to save up enough money to go.

I am drooling over that king crab. I think the food network did a show on this big mountain. I want to eat but I don't want to get a heart attack or high cholesterol. How much can you eat with that mountain?
    When you saved enough to go eat this, don't forget to invite me too. Don't be like Hosum.

I love lobster and crabs, I think Hosum and I would be able to kill that.

Originally Posted by ABChinaman View Post

We need to get back together with Gunner for a training session one of these days. Its been too long. I've finally been getting back in the gym after like 4-5 years off.

Let us know if that lobster/crab stack is worth it! I think that Korean chef David Chang did a short bit on that restaurant and dish in one of his episodes of Ugly Delicious on Netflix.
    Woah Dr. Drew.... you awake from the dead too? Dude, Sgt don't lift no more and I hardly lift these days. Are you still in SD?

Cool to see another SoCal member here, but too bad this thread is dead now! Was good times here like 10 years ago lol
    2007-2010 was gold for this thread.

Happy Monday ladies!!

Pics of Japanese hbb?

When you saved enough to go eat this, don't forget to invite me too. Don't be like Hosum.

Woah Dr. Drew.... you awake from the dead too? Dude, Sgt don't lift no more and I hardly lift these days. Are you still in SD?

2007-2010 was gold for this thread.

Happy Monday ladies!!
    I see your multi-quote game is still strong!

Wow, really? Gunner isn't lifting anymore? Maybe he needs some of your liquid motivation that drips off your finger tips lol

Yup, still in SD and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Are you still training at 24 hr?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

I can probably eat half of that king crab, lol. It's a once in a while thing, your heart will be fine.

I remembered going to the Great Wall back in 1996 with the local group from Guangzhou, we were able to pretty much climb to the 8888m marker. When we got up there, they gave us a certificate stating the climb. That was fun and tiring.

Sup Drew, long time no see. How are things with Eugene?

I will post pics and give you on honest opinion on this lobster mountain place.

Hey, that's our secret...

I see your multi-quote game is still strong!

Wow, really? Gunner isn't lifting anymore? Maybe he needs some of your liquid motivation that drips off your finger tips lol

Yup, still in SD and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. Are you still training at 24 hr?
    LOL strong. I should be charging this $5 a drop. LOL Yeah, he seem to get hurt all the time. I hardly trains leg now. My user title should be iNoSquat.

Yep, still at 24, but sometimes I will go up to Metroflex to train once awhile.

Where do you plan to train at? At UCSD?

I can probably eat half of that king crab, lol. It's a once in a while thing, your heart will be fine.

I remembered going to the Great Wall back in 1996 with the local group from Guangzhou, we were able to pretty much climb to the 8888m marker. When we got up there, they gave us a certificate stating the climb. That was fun and tiring.

Sup Drew, long time no see. How are things with Eugene?

I will post pics and give you on honest opinion on this lobster mountain place.

Hey, that's our secret...
    Haha, Eugene and I +1...have a kiddo thats 4 now. Time flies.

LOL strong. I should be charging this $5 a drop. LOL Yeah, he seem to get hurt all the time. I hardly trains leg now. My user title should be iNoSquat.

Yep, still at 24, but sometimes I will go up to Metroflex to train once awhile.

Where do you plan to train at? At UCSD?
    Not aware of Metro Flex. I was lifting at UCSD for a little while when I first moved to SD but between work and family I stopped working out for like 4 years. Been lifting on and off for the last year at a local YMCA but only 2x a week at most.

I feel you guys on injuries. Even though I haven't suffered a major injury since I started lifting again, I do have nagging wrist and elbow pain now. I've found myself needing elbow sleeves and wrist wraps on push days. Totally sucks compared to how it was in my mid-20s haha

I've missed out a lot on here since like 2013 and no way I'm going to go back and read all the threads lol. Have you guys done more meet ups locally or for the Mr. Olympia?

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Not aware of Metro Flex. I was lifting at UCSD for a little while when I first moved to SD but between work and family I stopped working out for like 4 years. Been lifting on and off for the last year at a local YMCA but only 2x a week at most.

I feel you guys on injuries. Even though I haven't suffered a major injury since I started lifting again, I do have nagging wrist and elbow pain now. I've found myself needing elbow sleeves and wrist wraps on push days. Totally sucks compared to how it was in my mid-20s haha

I've missed out a lot on here since like 2013 and no way I'm going to go back and read all the threads lol. Have you guys done more meet ups locally or for the Mr. Olympia?
    You going to the Y in Mission Valley? lol Speak of injures, I have a list of them. Partial torn bicept, elbow bone spur and bad lower back. My body is pretty much broken now. Shiit, getting old sucks bro. What elbow sleeve do you use? I am using one too, but mine is some crappy one. I want something more stronger and more steady. Do you even still squat bro? lol

Dude, this thread has been dead for so long, it wouldn't take you more than 15 mins to read everything.

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My friend and her husband (Japanese) goes back to Japan every year to visit his parents and every meal is huge. Lots of fresh seafood but it is so expensive. What do you like most about Japan? Did you have a hard time finding public restrooms? My friend said that the island is so small that they don't have enough space for public restrooms.
    Public restrooms are non-existent (outside any rail station). That said, when you find one, hnnnnng. Dat warm bidet water cleansing your angus of sin.

Like the most? Spending evenings in an Izakaya.

Lol! awww... did I make you cry? How you use your growth is what matters.

But.. but... ho sum ya ho bo is what he said. So he should be inviting both you and me to eat. Yes if I save enough money then I'll buy you a crab from ranch 99.

We have so many Asians in Cali that we can revive this thread. It's not dead till pigs fly. I think we are just all old. Lol. Our bodies are not the same as when we were young and injuries will occur. As long as we can still move around and not in constant pain then that is good. I can read only some of the words from your sig. Something something "I" then something something "I" "people" etc..

Come to think of it I think we got a certificate too after the climb. We took a picture up there like any other tourists. We found a camel in the middle of our walk up there. Can't wait for your pics on that lobster/shrimp/crab mountain.

Public restrooms are non-existent (outside any rail station). That said, when you find one, hnnnnng. Dat warm bidet water cleansing your angus of sin.

Like the most? Spending evenings in an Izakaya.
    Every time I think of a bidet I laugh. Can it really clean out every particle? Is it even powerful enough?

Anyone been to Ding Tai Fung in OC? My friends said it is really but reservations is crazy. Just want to see if it is worth going there.

You going to the Y in Mission Valley? lol Speak of injures, I have a list of them. Partial torn bicept, elbow bone spur and bad lower back. My body is pretty much broken now. Shiit, getting old sucks bro. What elbow sleeve do you use? I am using one too, but mine is some crappy one. I want something more stronger and more steady. Do you even still squat bro? lol

Dude, this thread has been dead for so long, it wouldn't take you more than 15 mins to read everything.
    I go to the Y in La Jolla. Haven't tried any other locations but its normally really quiet in the evenings when I go and they just recently rebuilt the facilities there.

Man, I guess I shouldn't complain about my aches and pains compared to what you're going through haha.

I'm using the Mark Bell Strong sleeves and they give good compression and definitely keep your elbows warm throughout your workout. I had also ordered a pair of Stoic sleeves on Amazon and they seem to be equivalent in quality and cheaper but I ended up returning those because they were too big. Between the two brands I'd go with MB Strong...pay a little more and consider it as an investment for injury prevention.

https://markbellslingshot.com/produc...-elbow-sleeves
    https://www.amazon.com/Stoic-Elbow-S...+sleeves&psc=1

We have so many Asians in Cali that we can revive this thread. It's not dead till pigs fly. I think we are just all old. Lol. Our bodies are not the same as when we were young and injuries will occur. As long as we can still move around and not in constant pain then that is good. I can read only some of the words from your sig. Something something "I" then something something "I" "people" etc..

Come to think of it I think we got a certificate too after the climb. We took a picture up there like any other tourists. We found a camel in the middle of our walk up there. Can't wait for your pics on that lobster/shrimp/crab mountain.
    That is true with a thread revival, but it wouldn't be the same as it was without all the OG's in here.

The quote loosely translates to something like "even though we might be poor we won't let others look down upon us"

Anyone been to Ding Tai Fung in OC? My friends said it is really but reservations is crazy. Just want to see if it is worth going there.
    Are you in SD? No need to go to OC. A location just opened up last month at the UTC Mall in University City. I heard you still need reservations, but at least you won't have to drive to OC unless you're going to spend the day up north.

Having said that, I tried the place in OC a couple years ago. IMO, nothing special and nothing you can't get from a normal, good dumpling house. Just another novelty thing.
    Last edited by ABChinaman; 11-20-2018 at 10:08 AM.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

That's awesome, bet the little one is a hand full. Are you going to try for more?

Will post some food pics soon...

That's awesome, bet the little one is a hand full. Are you going to try for more?

Haha, swole dudes here.

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Lol! awww... did I make you cry? How you use your growth is what matters.

But.. but... ho sum ya ho bo is what he said. So he should be inviting both you and me to eat. Yes if I save enough money then I'll buy you a crab from ranch 99.
    No, you didn't make me cry. Just made me a little sad.

QFT!! Hosum should invite both of us to join him to this lobsters and crabs fest.

LOL Do you even attend Saturday Chinese school? LOL

There is a new one here, but I hear the reservation is a month out. Would down to try. When you plan to go, don't forget my invite. \

I go to the Y in La Jolla. Haven't tried any other locations but its normally really quiet in the evenings when I go and they just recently rebuilt the facilities there.

Man, I guess I shouldn't complain about my aches and pains compared to what you're going through haha.

I'm using the Mark Bell Strong sleeves and they give good compression and definitely keep your elbows warm throughout your workout. I had also ordered a pair of Stoic sleeves on Amazon and they seem to be equivalent in quality and cheaper but I ended up returning those because they were too big. Between the two brands I'd go with MB Strong...pay a little more and consider it as an investment for injury prevention.

https://markbellslingshot.com/produc...-elbow-sleeves
    https://www.amazon.com/Stoic-Elbow-S...+sleeves&psc=1

That is true with a thread revival, but it wouldn't be the same as it was without all the OG's in here.

The quote loosely translates to something like "even though we might be poor we won't let others look down upon us"

Are you in SD? No need to go to OC. A location just opened up last month at the UTC Mall in University City. I heard you still need reservations, but at least you won't have to drive to OC unless you're going to spend the day up north.

Having said that, I tried the place in OC a couple years ago. IMO, nothing special and nothing you can't get from a normal, good dumpling house. Just another novelty thing.
    Thx dr. drew. Which size did you get?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3wqmvmz.jpg[img]

Will post some food pics soon...
    Strong Young & Dangerous gangs.

Thx dr. drew. Which size did you get?
    The MB Strong sleeves are fit based on flexed bicep. I got a pair of large because my bi's are like dried shrimps like you used to say lol. If you're between sizes and want more compression I'd go with the smaller size which will also help maintain compression when the sleeves stretch out a bit. When I was researching other sleeves some have you measure around your elbow.

Size Flexed Bicep (in)
    S Under 11 in
    M 11.5 - 13 in
    L 13.5 - 15 in
    XL 15.5 - 17 in
    XXL 17.5 - 19 in
    XXXL 19.25 - 21 in
    XXXXL 21.5 - 23 in

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Happy Wednesday! One more day to go and then turkey time.

I literally tried to translate what your sig said. Lol. Oh cool. Did not know there was one in SD. Thanks! I saw a food show about Ding Tai Fung. I guess what makes them unique is that they freeze up small cubes of broth and put them in each dumpling so when you bite into them the broth oozes out.

No, you didn't make me cry. Just made me a little sad.

QFT!! Hosum should invite both of us to join him to this lobsters and crabs fest.

LOL Do you even attend Saturday Chinese school? LOL

There is a new one here, but I hear the reservation is a month out. Would down to try. When you plan to go, don't forget my invite. \
    I was just kidding. I did attend a couple of sessions of Chinese school when I was a kid. Did not like it because it taught Mandarin instead of Cantonese. Dude if you read the words 我 = "I" and 人 = "person". I was reading off what words I know. There is another funny old expression that my mom always say when I don't listen to her. "a ma giu gou yit giu yit zou" = mom calls dog, the more she calls the more the dog runs

Lol! If I invite you will you pay?

The MB Strong sleeves are fit based on flexed bicep. I got a pair of large because my bi's are like dried shrimps like you used to say lol. If you're between sizes and want more compression I'd go with the smaller size which will also help maintain compression when the sleeves stretch out a bit. When I was researching other sleeves some have you measure around your elbow.

Size Flexed Bicep (in)
    S Under 11 in
    M 11.5 - 13 in
    L 13.5 - 15 in
    XL 15.5 - 17 in
    XXL 17.5 - 19 in
    XXXL 19.25 - 21 in
    XXXXL 21.5 - 23 in
    Oh great, now I have to get a size S.

I literally tried to translate what your sig said. Lol. Oh cool. Did not know there was one in SD. Thanks! I saw a food show about Ding Tai Fung. I guess what makes them unique is that they freeze up small cubes of broth and put them in each dumpling so when you bite into them the broth oozes out.

I was just kidding. I did attend a couple of sessions of Chinese school when I was a kid. Did not like it because it taught Mandarin instead of Cantonese. Dude if you read the words 我 = "I" and 人 = "person". I was reading off what words I know. There is another funny old expression that my mom always say when I don't listen to her. "a ma giu gou yit giu yit zou" = mom calls dog, the more she calls the more the dog runs

Lol! If I invite you will you pay?
    You know is hard to meet another Cantonese speaker here in SD. Most of the Chinese here speaks Mandrain.

LOL @ mom expression.

No no no.... you invite me and Hosum and Hosum will pay. How you going to ask a broke man to pay?

Happy Hump Day!!

Not just turkey! Pretty much all other types of birds because we're Asian...chicken, duck, maybe balut too haha

Oh great, now I have to get a size S.

Happy Hump Day!!
    Sounds like you need some milk bruh.

Hump day was yesterday for me. Four days off budddyyyyy!!

就算我哋無錢我哋都唔畀人睇死.

Not just turkey! Pretty much all other types of birds because we're Asian...chicken, duck, maybe balut too haha

Sounds like you need some milk bruh.

Hump day was yesterday for me. Four days off budddyyyyy!!
    Must be nice to have 4 days off. You going to Eugene or staying locally?

Page 157 of 181 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast