Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had some great group transformation coaching today. Love seeing the results of my clients. Really pumped to see some breakthroughs! Here was the rest of my workout schedule for the past week. Here it is:

Wednesday, 9/24/14 REST

Thursday, 9/25/14

EXERCISE
    Reverse-Grip Pull-Down: 4 sets of 10 reps
    One-Arm Dumbbell Row: 4 sets of 10 reps
    T-Bar Row: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Bent-Over Barbell Row: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Seated Cable Row: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Deadlift: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Back Extensions: 3 sets of 10 reps

Back Day

Friday, 9/26/14
    EXERCISE
    Seated Side Dumbbell Lateral: 6 sets of 10 reps
    Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Barbell Front Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Cable Lateral Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Rear Dumbbell Lateral: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Rear Cable Lateral: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Dumbbell Shrug: 6 sets of 10 reps

Saturday 9/27/14
    EXERCISE
    Lying Leg Curl: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Single-Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps per leg
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Extension: 2 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Hack Squat: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Front Squat: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Lunge: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Leg Extension: 4 sets of 10 reps

Sunday 9/28/14 Rest

I am going to be really hitting it hard for 5 days and taking off 2 days out of the week. Will bring big intensity with more rest days. We will see how my body reacts.

TIP OF THE DAY:

More is not necessarily better. If you are going 7 days a week of working out (this means cardio too), it is too much. The body needs a time to recover and recuperate. Make sure you are listening to your body.
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very very impressed with the time and effort spent explaining the food journal!

You inspire me to do a little more a little better Chad. Very thankful to be a part of this log, and have you on the team brother!

Are you going to be taking baseline measurements as well? Chest, Shoulders, Waist, Arms, Calves ect...?
    ▬▬۩ LABRADA NUTRITION REP ۩▬▬

Check out LABRADA @ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/lab.htm

SMILE BIG - LIFT BIGGER - LIVE LARGER!

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soccerdad5 View Post

TIP OF THE DAY:

More is not necessarily better. If you are going 7 days a week of working out (this means cardio too), it is too much. The body needs a time to recover and recuperate. Make sure you are listening to your body.
    Amen! Why is it so hard for people to understand this? lol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks Chuck. Yes, I wish I would have started measuring right after the contest. I will start measuring next week and posting. Good idea.
    Originally Posted by ChuckLabrada View Post
    Very very impressed with the time and effort spent explaining the food journal!

You inspire me to do a little more a little better Chad. Very thankful to be a part of this log, and have you on the team brother!

Are you going to be taking baseline measurements as well? Chest, Shoulders, Waist, Arms, Calves ect...?

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Unfortunately, I used to not understand it

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soccerdad5 View Post
    Thanks Chuck. Yes, I wish I would have started measuring right after the contest. I will start measuring next week and posting. Good idea.
    Not just a pretty face hahaha.

Lets get you some PE-1 in your stack as soon as I get back to Texas!

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not just a pretty face hahaha.

Lets get you some PE-1 in your stack as soon as I get back to Texas!
    Wasn't sure what this was so I just went and looked. Seems like a great product Chuck!! Nice low stim option with some good pump ingredients. Keep up the great work
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

vmatt21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    totally motivating. Love it.

wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wrhalljr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    An inspiration as ALWAYS my friend!! Have a great Pro run in 2015 and keep the Faith!! Isaiah 40:29-31

Thanks. Here to help who I can.
    Originally Posted by vmatt21 View Post
    totally motivating. Love it.
    Thanks brother! Will do. Need to continue to "seek ye first." It is not automatic. Have to continue instill the discipline to know God is faithful.

Originally Posted by wrhalljr View Post
    An inspiration as ALWAYS my friend!! Have a great Pro run in 2015 and keep the Faith!! Isaiah 40:29-31

In Chicago for the week. Prepared my meals before the week and put them in plastic baggies and stored them in my hotel refrigerator. Here is how I prepare my chicken. The video below is Chad's 1 Minute Chicken (Trademarked)

www.********.com/video.php?v=418855471576686

I prepare it in the crockpot and comes out very flavorful and juicy.

You have to make sure you prepare before you go on the road. Here was my workout on the road on Monday and Tuesday.

Here was my "Wakeup" video and how i prepare before I go to the gym in my hotel room: http://www.********.com/video.php?v=...type=2&theater

Monday 9/29/14 Chest
    EXERCISE Set #1 Set #2 Set #3 Set #4 Set #5 Set #6 Set #7
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps XX XX XX
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 5-6 sets of 8-10 reps XX
    Smith Machine Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps XX XX XX XX
    Cable Crossover: 5-7 sets of 8-10 reps
    30 seconds rest between sets XX XX XX XX

Tuesday 9/30/14
    EXERCISE
    Triceps Rope Pushdown: 3 warm-up sets of 10-12 reps
    Close-Grip Bench Press: 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Machine Dip: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Straight-Bar Pushdown: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Lying Triceps Extension: 7 sets of 10-12 reps
    30 seconds rest between sets
    EZ-Bar Curl: 3-4 sets of 12-15 reps
    Alternating Standing Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Dumbbell Spider Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps
    One-Arm Preacher Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Reverse Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

I am working out at X-Fitness on Harlem in Chicago. I was able to workout with a guy and a client I met on bodybuilding.com @ISUkev07 . We had a good workout today and it was a great gym.

I had meetings all today then a black tie dinner tonight. Ready to go to bed...Good night!

sjay68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Loving your work @Chad, I totally agree with you in relation to going all out for 7 days without listening to one's body, I have been taking 2 days off albeit doing a little stretching on the Saturday. I'm looking to change up my plan and noticed you're following "Living Large", I like the set up and have used the Chest day for about a month or so, what I like about it you could be in and out of the Gym in 45 mins to an hour, less is more in this case I find.

Keep up the good work pal

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi there!

I read about your crock pot chicken in your last journal and I must say, it has really helped me with my meal prep! Like you, I do most my prep on Sundays for the week but was finding chicken was starting to be my least favorite thing b/c the way I was preparing it was sooooo dry. Tried your method and voila - wonderful, moist chicken

Following you on IG too now (I just caught up with my tweens and finally got an account)! Athletes such as yourself are keeping this girl's workouts and motivation in high gear!!!

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Thank you very much! Living Large is good and love getting in and getting out of the gym.
    Originally Posted by sjay68 View Post
    Loving your work @Chad, I totally agree with you in relation to going all out for 7 days without listening to one's body, I have been taking 2 days off albeit doing a little stretching on the Saturday. I'm looking to change up my plan and noticed you're following "Living Large", I like the set up and have used the Chest day for about a month or so, what I like about it you could be in and out of the Gym in 45 mins to an hour, less is more in this case I find.

Keep up the good work pal
    Thank you for the feedback. I am glad it helped! Yeah, never thought I would be on IG but ended up doing it and now I post 2 times per day. We all need motivation. Plenty of people gave me motivation here when I was going through my transformation and doing my shows. I continue to learn.
    Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Hi there!

I read about your crock pot chicken in your last journal and I must say, it has really helped me with my meal prep! Like you, I do most my prep on Sundays for the week but was finding chicken was starting to be my least favorite thing b/c the way I was preparing it was sooooo dry. Tried your method and voila - wonderful, moist chicken

Following you on IG too now (I just caught up with my tweens and finally got an account)! Athletes such as yourself are keeping this girl's workouts and motivation in high gear!!!

CC

I got back from Chicago yesterday. Diet was "okay." Didn't really gain any week so big plus because I ate a few meals that you would have said "what are you doing?" I had some good workouts in Chicago and a good shoulder workout this morning back at my home gym. I am definitely making some gains but one area I need to continue to work on is my chest. Here were my workouts for Thursday and Friday.

Thursday: Back

Front Pulldown: 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Deadlift: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
    One-arm Dumbbell Row: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Bent-Over Barbell Row: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Seated Cable Row with Rope: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Hyperextensions: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Straight-Arm Pulldown with Rope: 7 sets of 8-10 reps 30 seconds rest between sets

Friday: Shoulders & Traps

I cut this one short because I had to take my daughter to school and got a late start. I tweaked my upper back a bit. Hope it is better tomorrow.

Leverage Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    Side Lateral Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Front Barbell Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent-Over Dumbbell Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Cable Rope Rear-Delt Rows: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Smith Machine Shrug: 5 sets of 12 reps

TIP OF THE DAY:

If you are pressed for time, have limited rest between sets and try to get everything in. You will have a tremendous workout because your body is not used to it. If you have 30 minutes only to train, do 60 minutes of volume squeezed in with less weight and not a lot of rest between sets. You will get a great pump!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! I had a more "flexible dieting" this week being on the road. I did prepare some of my meals but did eat out a lot. I also had these for the road:

I am about 202.5 right now. Gained about a pound this week. I did legs yesterday and here was the workout:

Leg Extension: 2 warm-up sets of 15 reps, 4-5 sets of 12 reps
    Leg Press: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
    Hack Squat: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Smith Machine Squats: 5 sets of 6-10 reps
    Stationary Barbell Lunge: 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    Lying Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps per leg
    Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps per leg
    Standing Calf Raise: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

I was a D1 soccer player in college but my 5th year I kicked for the football team. I went out with the kids to the local high school and played soccer and threw the football around. I had some old balls (only one still pumped up after 24 years) and decided to try to kick field goals again. I was 1 of 2 from 50 yards yesterday after doing leg day.

I am going to go out next week and see if I can hit some 55 and 60 yarders without leg day. Anyway here was the video from yesterday:

http://www.********.com/video.php?v=...type=2&theater

TIP OF THE DAY:

You truly have to believe and have faith. Yes, you need a plan, yes you need to put in the work but ultimately you need to believe YOU CAN DO IT. I am 44 years old, father of 5 with a high stress long hour job. Less than 3 years ago did I believe I could become an IFBB PRO? To be honest..no. I did believe I could make progress and that is what I did. I kept making goals and kept accomplishing them. As I accomplished them I built momentum and made new goals. I have goals today that you might think are CRAZY BUT I truly believe I can accomplish them. "As a man thinketh so is he." Proverbs 23:7

klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Chad! Just stopping in to see how you are! You are such an inspiration. Keep on keepin' on!
    "The question isn't who is going to let me - it's who is going to stop me?" - Ayn Rand

When you think you can't push any harder, just remember: You'll pass out before you die.

One day at a time...

ACSM-CPT, USAPL-CC
    KS State Record Holder at 47kg (92.5kg/65kg/107.5kg)

www.********.com/katelovestolift
    IG: @katelovestolift
    E-mail: katejonesfitness@gmail.com

Thanks Kate! Looks like you came in great condition in your contest. Well done! Keep going!
    Originally Posted by klhowell2 View Post
    Hey Chad! Just stopping in to see how you are! You are such an inspiration. Keep on keepin' on!

Wildcatt88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chad, you're a great inspiration to so many of us! I love to see what you post every day on IG and the BS app. It's nice to also see your workouts. I like to see what others are doing. You can read and read, get suggestions, but what is better than actually seeing what gets done. I'm no where in your league, but maybe that's what makes it so useful...

Keep up the great work! God bless!!

John, thank you for the feedback and your support. You are a good guy! Glad to be helping. Love it when I see messages like this. God bless you brother!
    Originally Posted by Wildcatt88 View Post
    Chad, you're a great inspiration to so many of us! I love to see what you post every day on IG and the BS app. It's nice to also see your workouts. I like to see what others are doing. You can read and read, get suggestions, but what is better than actually seeing what gets done. I'm no where in your league, but maybe that's what makes it so useful...

Keep up the great work! God bless!!

morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed

I finally have my head on straight and am ready to learn from those ahead of me!
    The above post may or may not be my personal opinion, views, or thoughts.

I need feminism because it reminds me there are women out there who are crazier than I am!

"As a man thinketh so is he." Proverbs 23:7

RIGHT ON THE MONEY CHAD! Thank you for this!

I did the same. Hope to help and motivate.
    Originally Posted by morninglory81 View Post
    Subbed

I finally have my head on straight and am ready to learn from those ahead of me!
    Yes, brother!
    "As a man thinketh so is he." Proverbs 23:7

RIGHT ON THE MONEY CHAD! Thank you for this!

Sorry I have not checked in this week. My upper back got tweaked a bit so I decided to do the same workout I did last week. I will also outline my macros and calories tomorrow. I am glad I am home because it has helped me get back on track. I am getting in the 9-10% BF range so don't want to go too much over this. I am definitely building muscle and excited to do this for a few more months. It is different not having a contest right in front of you. You just continue to put in the work in the gym and consistently eat.

My target date for my website being up and running in November 1st. I have solicited a lot of feedback on what people want to hear about and most people want to hear about nutrition. This is what I will be sharing the most on the website. I will provide some great information including some interviews with people.

This is what food prep looked like this week. This covers 3 meals during the day. I don't make breakfast, dinner and my late night feeding. This week I have crock pot chicken with McCormick seaoning (Baja this week) or ground seasoned turkey, basmati rice and grean beans or cauliflower. This takes me about 1 1/2 hrs to cook (crock pot chicken takes 4-8 hrs but you just throw it in).

Here were my workouts the past 4 days:

Monday 9/29/14 Chest
    EXERCISE Set #1 Set #2 Set #3 Set #4 Set #5 Set #6 Set #7
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 5-6 sets of 8-10 reps
    Smith Machine Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Cable Crossover: 5-7 sets of 8-10 reps

Tuesday 9/30/14
    EXERCISE
    Triceps Rope Pushdown: 3 warm-up sets of 10-12 reps
    Close-Grip Bench Press: 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Machine Dip: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Straight-Bar Pushdown: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Lying Triceps Extension: 7 sets of 10-12 reps
    EZ-Bar Curl: 3-4 sets of 12-15 reps
    Alternating Standing Dumbbell Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Dumbbell Spider Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps
    One-Arm Preacher Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Reverse Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Wednesday: REST

Thursday: Back

Front Pulldown: 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Deadlift: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
    One-arm Dumbbell Row: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Bent-Over Barbell Row: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Seated Cable Row with Rope: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Hyperextensions: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
    Straight-Arm Pulldown with Rope: 7 sets of 8-10 reps 30 seconds rest between sets

I did do a new preworkout stack. I workout at 5:30 in the morning and wake up at 4:45 am. I always take in protein and some carbs before working out. I decided to change that up a bit take away protein and just do BCAA's. I had some great workouts the past 2 days on this new stack. This is what it looked like:

Labrada GlutaLean, Preworkout SuperCharge, BCAA Power and SuperCarb. All Labrada products. Amazing workout today. I had a more intense workout and better pump.

TIP OF THE DAY:

Make sure you have a long term goal but also make sure you have short term goals to reach those long term goals. Also CONSISTENCY IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!

TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheQuiet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, great effort and consistency in maintaining and building muscle, sir.

Your tips are helpful too.

I had a "killer" leg workout today. The volume is absolutely killing me. Growth is on its way in my legs though. Legs are a necessary evil. Even if you don't like doing them there are tremendous benefits in having strong legs. As you know, you will have your legs supporting you the rest of your life. This is why so many "older" people get in trouble at the end of their lives because their legs are weak they take a fall then become bed ridden where your health greatly diminishes. Also, doing legs stimulates natural HGH and testosterone in the body. Who doesn't need that when you are 44 years old.

Here was my Friday and Saturday workouts:
    Friday (Shoulders and Traps):

Leverage Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    Side Lateral Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Front Barbell Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent-Over Dumbbell Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Cable Rope Rear-Delt Rows: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Cable Seated Lateral Raise: 7 sets of 10 reps
    Smith Machine Shrug: 5 sets of 12 reps

Saturday (LEGS!) :

Leg Extension: 2 warm-up sets of 15 reps, 4-5 sets of 12 reps
    Leg Press: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
    Hack Squat: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Smith Machine Squats: 5 sets of 6-10 reps
    Stationary Barbell Lunge: 3-4 sets of 8 reps
    Lying Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps per leg
    Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps per leg
    Stiff-legged Barbell deadlift: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Standing Calf Raise: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets of 10-12 reps

Here is my diet this week (this has not changed at all. I might be adding some calories next week):

DIET
    Before workout
    2 Labrada HICA MAX Tablets
    1 quart of water
    2 scoops of Labrada Super Charge
    1 scoop of Labrada ProV 60 Protein
    1 scoop of Labrada Power Carb

Right after workout
    1 quart of water
    1 scoop of Labrada Power Carb
    5 g of creatine

Meal 1 (after workout)
    1 Cup Pasteurized Egg Whites
    ¾ cup of Oatmeal
    28 g of Peanut Butter

Meal 2

6 oz Chicken
    1 cup of Basmati Rice
    1 cup of green beans
    40 g of almonds

Meal 3

6oz Ground turkey in taco seasoning
    1 cup of Basmati Rice
    1 cup of green brocolli
    40 g of almond butter

Meal 4
    5oz Chicken
    1 cup of Basmati Rice
    1 cup of green beans
    40 g of almond butter

Meal 5
    5 oz chicken breast
    2 cups of mixed vegetables
    6 oz of sweet potatoes
    5 tsp of coconut oil

Meal 6
    1 cup of Almond Milk
    1 scoops of Labrada ProV 60 Protein
    1 cup of oatmeal

Approximate Calories: 3,716
    Carbs: 330 g
    Protein: 322 g
    Fats: 120 g

I also drink about 1 gallon of water a day.

Here is what my day looked like on Saturday. Leg workout at 7 am then flag football game. I went to the local health fair and decided to do this. 0 + blood so why not?! I have gold in these veins.

TIP OF THE DAY:

Social media has been a 2 edged sword for the transformation/fitness industry. On one hand it gives you motivation to go after an ideal goal (by the way it helped me) but on the other hand it has set this unrealistic expectation that since someone looks a certain way, I should look like an IFBB pro in 12 weeks at the most 16 weeks. If I don't then my coach is bad or I am not taking the right "magic" pill or my workout is not right. Good results in life don't come overnight. You didn't get in the shape you are in overnight and you won't look like an IFBB pro overnight. It takes a while and it takes a good plan with consistency over time. You have to put in the work and you have to do it over and over again. Be patient and don't quit because you have not seen the physique you want to see in the timeframe you have been on your diet and workout plan. You also have to be on the right plan. I will be starting a new transformation group on 10/19. I work with your body and not against it. I don't kill your metabolism for 12 weeks and leave your metabolism shot after the 12 weeks. If you are interested send me an email at chadjacksonfitness @ gmail . com and I will send you more information on my program.

Thanks. CONSISTENCY is the name of the game!
    Originally Posted by TheQuiet View Post
    Wow, great effort and consistency in maintaining and building muscle, sir.

Your tips are helpful too.

It is already Thursday night and I haven't updated all week. It is pricing month and long hours at work but here we go. Pretty uneventful week. My calories are still at 3,700 and I am actually getting leaner. This is a good thing. I might increase calories a bit next week. I am very pleased with the offseason so far and am about 17 lbs more than I was on the stage in July. I was running out of supplements but thank goodness they came in last week. I was very low on protein.

I have decided to do more stretching. My posture has always been bad and really want to get better at presenting my physique. I also want to see if I recover better and see any benefits to stretching. I am now stretching after lunch about 20 minutes. I know stretching is best right after my workout but unfortunately I don't have time for it in the morning (where have we heard that excuse before?) I will let you know how it goes.

I cooked all my food on Sunday so everything for the week was prepared in 1 day which is effort up front but easy the rest of the week. I am switching up my fats from almonds and peanut butter to coconut oil. I noticed I get hungrier eating coconut oil instead of nuts. Here was my workout for the week.

Monday
    Shoulders and Triceps:
    EXERCISE

Dumbbell Side Lateral: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Standing Low-Pulley Deltoid Raise: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Standing Front Barbell Raise Over Head with Olympic Bar: 2 sets of 10 reps
    Bent-Over Dumbbell Laterals: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps Overhead Extension with Rope: 4 sets of 15 reps
    Dumbbell One-Arm Triceps Extension: 3 sets of 15 reps
    Close-Grip Bench Press: 3 sets of 8 reps
    Superset
    French Press: 3 sets of 8 reps
    Dumbbell Kickbacks: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Dips - Triceps Version: 3 sets of 15 reps
    Barbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 12 reps

TUESDAY:
    Back

Wide-Grip Pull-Down: 3 sets of 10 reps
    One-Arm Dumbbell Row: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent-Over Barbell Row: 4 sets of 10 reps
    Deadlift: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Close-Grip T-Bar Row: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Behind-the-Neck Pull-Down: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Seated Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Back Extension: 3 sets of 10 reps

Wednesday: Rest Day

Thursday:
    Chest and Biceps
    ncline Barbell Press: 5 sets of 10-12 reps
    Flat Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Flye: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Cable Cross-Over: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Decline Bench Press: 3 sets of 8 reps
    Straight-Bar Curl: 5 sets of 15 reps
    Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 3 sets of 12 reps
    Single-Arm Preacher Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Hammer Curl: 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    Reverse Curl: 6 sets of 15 reps

After chest and bicep workout

I am actually already getting excited for next year competing because I know I have already improved. Still need lots of improvement in chest and back. Will continue to put in the effort.

TIP OF THE DAY:

This one is right on! Whether it be my clients or my friends if you can't get your diet right you really are wasting your time in trying to change your body. This is the hardest one for people to understand. The physique athletes understand this but most other people don't.

This is why in my coaching I focus 80% on changing habits of diet. Still have some spots left for my transformation coaching group starting on Sunday October 17th. You can do this coaching anywhere around the world from the comfort of your phone via conference call or from your computer on Skype. If you want more information please email me at chadjacksonfitness @ gmail . com

pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on the Pro Card. you look great for 44 or any age. I see your a fan of the high volume workouts, looks to be working well for you!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Its the cool thing now to be "hardcore" and #nodaysoff lol
    Coaching/Contest Prep Services:
    www.GetJakked.com

Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dasher1965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    G'day Chad. Keen to share your journey and continue to be inspired. Can't wait to share my own progress. Cheers mate.