Page 146 of 184 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 5515
    Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Front row seat to a viking puking or possibly blowing out his sphincter?
    Pass.
    Accidentally saw one of each of that type of video and I think I'm good.
    For life.

Originally Posted by GravyVeins View Post
    My favorite lifting videos are of powerlifters spewing vomit while doing insane squats and deadlifts. I'm laughing just thinking about it actually. So yeah, znik skype me when you're ready for the 600lb deadlift please.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Shut up! ME too! Twice! Isn't this sad that we have to celebrate when we go numero dos?

Let's not be harsh you large viking beast. It's not that they're stupid, it's that they haven't learned how to use their own brains yet.
    Ill be harsh when people are stupid, especially when they put their children at risk for diseases and tooth decay. It's ridiculous to see that crap here in Norway where everyone gets a decent education and it's free and we are not a poverty country who can't afford toothpaste or vaccinations. That kind of stupidity just really gets to me

I am still fascinated by the rarity some of you do numero dos, I still go regularly 1-3 times a day in a deficit.

Originally Posted by GravyVeins View Post
    My favorite lifting videos are of powerlifters spewing vomit while doing insane squats and deadlifts. I'm laughing just thinking about it actually. So yeah, znik skype me when you're ready for the 600lb deadlift please.
    I tried to go for 600lbs yesterday, got it off the ground and then my brain shut down. Pissed me off because the start is the hardest part of deadlifts for me, once I get it off the ground I complete the lift 99% of the time, no idea why my brain just shut down.

I did get 535 x 5 though.So in theory 600lbs x 1 should be doable unless I start losing strength from the deficit.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    Front row seat to a viking puking or possibly blowing out his sphincter?
    Pass.
    Accidentally saw one of each of that type of video and I think I'm good.
    For life.
    Seen the one where the guy throws up like 4-5 times ? Once on every rep, pretty fascinating he didn't stop after the first time.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Poops regular crew checking in here.

I don't get people at all. i think these movements are self validation causes half the time.

I've a friend who has a friend who last a lot of weight really fast. You can't tell her she doesn't look good. Since she ost weight, she can now tell everyone what theya re doing wrong and how they are blinded by these companies trying to sell a product. Posting on wall just telling people to open their eyes to what they are putting in their body.

Then i find out she smokes a pack a day......

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You all may or may not be interested but I got a great book last night.

It is The Hybrid Athlete by Alex Viada. It’s all basically programming a mixed program to increased aerobic capacity and strength/hypertrophy concurrently. And programming it so that there isn’t much if any interference. It’s been a great read so far and I’m excited to implement it very soon.
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DannPM View Post
    You all may or may not be interested but I got a great book last night.

It is The Hybrid Athlete by Alex Viada. It’s all basically programming a mixed program to increased aerobic capacity and strength/hypertrophy concurrently. And programming it so that there isn’t much if any interference. It’s been a great read so far and I’m excited to implement it very soon.
    I'd still be worried about fast twitch to slow twitch recruitment or even type IIb to type IIa , which seems to come with improved aerobic capacity though the field still seems fairly unclear on the matter.
    I like my mass and strength too much to gamble with it, as long as my aerobic capacity is good enough for my purposes I am happy with that.

Kure: seems pretty normal that if someone loses weight in a certain way they do everything to lecture people and promote that way. Our own brain knows best and what everyone else think is stupid ya know (love the human psyche).
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forever small because of cardio crew checking in.

Whats going on with my lf chat crew?
    1175 @172

Thanks to Emergency Services and Military

Originally Posted by Ammex View Post

I went MIA and had a period of little activity and the thread nearly died, but seems like I manage to revive it so it's all good.

Latest cliffs:
    Nitro and Muzzie had a poo and they are very happy.
    Gravy wants to watch me puke as I get my 600lbs deadlift.
    Everyone dying from listera filled ice cream.
    The girls constantly binging and sabotaging their summer body.
    Caprica blowing up eggs everywhere freaking out vegans.
    Kure and me went too low on calories and nearly died.
    Nitro trying to do a viking cut (poor sob).
    Znik in full blown summer shred mode and dropped 15lbs in a month.

Probably missed something but that sums up what I can remember.

DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannPM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    I'd still be worried about fast twitch to slow twitch recruitment or even type IIb to type IIa , which seems to come with improved aerobic capacity though the field still seems fairly unclear on the matter.
    I like my mass and strength too much to gamble with it, as long as my aerobic capacity is good enough for my purposes I am happy with that.
    Yeah I racked my brain scouring research review and finally posted something on Lyle McDonald’s group wall on ********. He reccomened this book. I’m going to run it. Check back with me in a few years, I’ll let you know how it turned out ha!

You don’t have to be small from carido, lol, check out that book I mentioned above. Give me three years, I’ll be huge with a 5:30 mile :P
    Reliable sources of information:
    Alan Aragon http://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    Lyle McDonald http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ http://www.youtube.com/user/Team3DMJ

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

Kure: seems pretty normal that if someone loses weight in a certain way they do everything to lecture people and promote that way. Our own brain knows best and what everyone else think is stupid ya know (love the human psyche).
    she went vegan and pretty much drinks her cals is what i hear. She hardly eats actually food.

Yeah I racked my brain scouring research review and finally posted something on Lyle McDonald’s group wall on ********. He reccomened this book. I’m going to run it. Check back with me in a few years, I’ll let you know how it turned out ha!

You don’t have to be small from carido, lol, check out that book I mentioned above. Give me three years, I’ll be huge with a 5:30 mile :P
    I don't think the impact will be super substantial and if improved aerobic capabilities is a goal then the potential risk of some fiber recruitment should by no means stop you.
    Since my goals are mass and strength and don't need a massive aerobic performance (I can do 2 hrs of cardio at high resistance and 20mph average) so that's good enough for me and won't risk it.

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    she went vegan and pretty much drinks her cals is what i hear. She hardly eats actually food.
    Maybe that's what our only poos once a month crew should do ? No solids and hardly any need to poo!

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Okay check in in 3 years, but please not with a 5:30 mile cause I'll be like "bro, you were supposed to do cardio doe". My fat-free mass index is like 23, so I'm not small by the numbers, but i sure look it.

Znik those are some lame cliffs. I try to make it back but on days i work i go flat out for 12+ hours not even stopping to eat or use the bathroom, and 30% of my days off im working OT. Add in getting to the gym and doing stuff on the new house i barely sleep and dont cook meals anymore, let alone get on here.
    1175 @172

Znik those are some lame cliffs. I try to make it back but on days i work i go flat out for 12+ hours not even stopping to eat or use the bathroom, and 30% of my days off im working OT. Add in getting to the gym and doing stuff on the new house i barely sleep and dont cook meals anymore, let alone get on here.
    Never said I was good with cliffs, I am just here to motivate or humiliate the men and post towel pics and such for the ladies.

Shesh, whats up with the work hours n stuff ? Thought things were going to calm down for you ?

Never said I was good with cliffs, I am just here to motivate or humiliate the men and post towel pics and such for the ladies.

Shesh, whats up with the work hours n stuff ? Thought things were going to calm down for you ?
    My schedule got better and the hours I'm pulling are by choice. Life is 1000x better but also 1000x busier now that I live in the city. My career has been dosed with rocket fuel and I'm taking advantage of the opportunities and busting ass while I'm young and the opportunities are presenting themselves.
    1175 @172

My schedule got better and the hours I'm pulling are by choice. Life is 1000x better but also 1000x busier now that I live in the city. My career has been dosed with rocket fuel and I'm taking advantage of the opportunities and busting ass while I'm young and the opportunities are presenting themselves.
    Ahh, well as long as it's by your own choosing then it's awesome. Nothing better than taking advantage of the opportunities you got.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Poops regular crew checking in here.

I don't get people at all. i think these movements are self validation causes half the time.

I've a friend who has a friend who last a lot of weight really fast. You can't tell her she doesn't look good. Since she ost weight, she can now tell everyone what theya re doing wrong and how they are blinded by these companies trying to sell a product. Posting on wall just telling people to open their eyes to what they are putting in their body.

Then i find out she smokes a pack a day......

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Znik if you weren't so riddled with vaccination contamination you would have got that 600.

~11k~
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Usually lift fasted, sometimes have a handful of nuts/fruit, so that's not it. Nor am I dehydrated.
    Guess worst case scenario is you dry heave then. Don't worry about it lol.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are all mods screen names green now? Shows how little I use the forum nowadays...
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Znik if you weren't so riddled with vaccination contamination you would have got that 600.

~11k~
    Yeah, must be the mercury poisoning from my latest booster shots or the aluminum, that stuff goes straight to the brain,hair,nails,bones etc. when they inject it in the tissue because the body cant break it down when its not eaten.....
    Even if they don't use mercury and only minute trace amounts of aluminum it's still like super deadly and dangerous n stuff. Big pharma wrecking my gains.

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Guess worst case scenario is you dry heave then. Don't worry about it lol.
    I don't worry about it, just annoying. Couldn't care less if I throw up, just the intense nausea that sucks.

LOL @ aluminum wrecking gains..

I'm being lazy, I should be driving to the gym to kill my shoulders, but i'm sitting here. Such a fine example I lead for the bodybuilding world.

I'm being lazy, I should be driving to the gym to kill my shoulders, but i'm sitting here. Such a fine example I lead for the bodybuilding world.
    copper is a better gainz killer but they don't use it cause it turns the blond peoples hair green and they will be caught doing it.

Lazy is an example.
    it's an example of what not to do.
    soon you're belly will stick out past your chest and you'll buy 3 pair of "fat" pants.
    only 3 pair because you are going to get back in shape fast & not need them that long.

yesterday I clocked in at about 4 miles walking plus bowling for a few hrs plus deadlifting the night before.
    holy hell i'm sore.
    upper back is killing me.

benching won't be fun today.

It's like super dangerous man along with the formaldehyde, literally felt my gains wasting the moment I got my shot.

Stop being lazy and go lift.

copper is a better gainz killer but they don't use it cause it turns the blond peoples hair green and they will be caught doing it.
    yesterday I clocked in at about 4 miles walking plus bowling for a few hrs plus deadlifting the night before.
    holy hell i'm sore.
    upper back is killing me.

benching won't be fun today.
    Copper poisoning actually seems pretty nasty, though I imagine it would be pretty hard to eat enough to achieve it. brb eating copper wiring to get poisoned.

Never had an issue with upper back being sore on benching, but my god it sucks when lower back is sore, keeps cramping.

Some more fun from anti-vac sites, dunno why I keep aggravating myself by checking em out

1. Vaccination is an organised criminal enterprise dressed up as disease prevention by means
    of junk science

2. Vaccination is simply the injection of toxic chemicals and biological matter into the human
    organism; it has nothing to do with "immunisation" apart from its historical context and apart
    from a figment of the imagination in people's minds

3. Vaccination is a form of biochemical warfare aimed at civilians, particularly children, to impair
    their mental and immunological functioning; vaccines consequently don't have side-effects as
    the widespread and insidious harm they cause is their main, only and INTENDED effect.

I went and lifteded. Shoulders. I'm really digging hang clean and press. Wish I could do more weight. Today I went up to 145 x 3 and i got a couple sets before i was faltering. I would think i could get as high as 160-170 right now.

I went and lifteded. Shoulders. I'm really digging hang clean and press. Wish I could do more weight. Today I went up to 145 x 3 and i got a couple sets before i was faltering. I would think i could get as high as 160-170 right now.
    Well done Kure!

Haven't tried hang clean and press, gotta try that sometime. My best on power clean and push press is 220. Overhead press are one of my hardest lifts to increase, takes forever to just add a few lbs to the bar.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer cleaning from the floor rather than the hang. Although my trainer says that my hang clean is better looking than the one from the floor (I keep the bar closer on the hang), but I feel more in control for the one from the floor.

Good job on returning to the lifts.

What I done today:

20 unbroken squats at 115 lbs
    100 atlas stones to shoulder at 55 lbs
    100 situps as fast as possible

All with a screwed up back.
    I don't know what I did to it, but I feel strain at the base of my spine - almost near the tailbone.

I'm a stubbon ish though who doesn't quit...
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

I don't know what I did to it, but I feel strain at the base of my spine - almost near the tailbone.

I had that on my lower right side, only took like 8 months to heal

I prefer cleaning from the floor rather than the hang. Although my trainer says that my hang clean is better looking than the one from the floor (I keep the bar closer on the hang), but I feel more in control for the one from the floor.

Good job on returning to the lifts.

What I done today:

20 unbroken squats at 115 lbs
    100 atlas stones to shoulder at 55 lbs
    100 situps as fast as possible

good job girlie!

Yeah navel hernia makes deads and squats hard for me on heavy levels. I still have a dream of hitting standing military press for 225 1RM. I stuck at 205 still lol. To be fair i've not focused on strength so much as just looking good.

-------------------------------------

Feels so good to be done with this one job. had such a short turnaround time. The client was more than happy with the first submission of each part (2 parts). SO i guess i can call it a 1 and done.

now on to the next client...... on Monday. going to the Tiger's game tonight.

good job girlie!

Yeah navel hernia makes deads and squats hard for me on heavy levels. I still have a dream of hitting standing military press for 225 1RM. I stuck at 205 still lol. To be fair i've not focused on strength so much as just looking good.
    205 strict standing military press is still very impressive. My max on that is only 176lbs iirc.

My last few bulks has been primarily focused on mass, thinking of switching over to more strength based bulks from now on since I am at the end of my easy gains.

My squats has gone down the crapper, something is wrong with my knee(s), xray and stuff comes out perfect so guess it's time to get some MRI done. Seems to be something wrong with the tendons or joint, creaks like crazy and I have to do a painful pop to make them feel somewhat normal before I do squats/cardio. Especially bad when I reach parallel or below, sometimes hurts and I lose all the strength/tension. No issues with em whatsoever when I deadlift.

Grats on being done with the job.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    soon you're belly will stick out past your chest and you'll buy 3 pair of "fat" pants.
    only 3 pair because you are going to get back in shape fast & not need them that long.

Damn you know all the secretes of the fatty life brother, we are all going to make it though.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good morning all!

I'm here because Kure made me (JK).

I'm trying to read everything in here to get to know you all and then I see some cliffs. And some talk about bathroom things so maybe I'll just read from current forward.

I see some people I recognize, so Hi!

Been at this a couple years (since Aug 2012). Going slowly. Started at 249.6 ...185 ish now. Struggling right now with scale not being nice and knowing I have to add cardio now. Boo. I'll pull up my big girl pants and do it though. Also, lifts aren't increasing either so that's sucky too. But....moving on since I've got a long way to go (scale weight goal somewhere around 140). I'm old (41) with 3 kids (oldest leaving for college...18 and then 15 and 13) happily married (hubby doesn't lift...super rare, super serious congenital heart defect so he's not well all the time) and 2 pups who I love a ton.

That's the readers digest.

I'm looking to you all to inspire me LOL

Kristen
    Kristen

Page 146 of 184 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast