TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrindKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why the **** is my back excelling?

hey, all of the time i have been lifting my back is a lot bigger than all my other muscles. In changing rooms people say 'you can tell he only trains back', when in reality i didnt even train back for the first 3 months of lifting and even now i dont focus on it. My deadlift has also always been extremely strong. Why the **** is this? can you have good genetics in 1 muscle group?
    Bulking [x]
    Cutting [ ]

"I'de rather be dead than average" - Mike 'maddog' Bell

Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheGrindKing View Post
    hey, all of the time i have been lifting my back is a lot bigger than all my other muscles. In changing rooms people say 'you can tell he only trains back', when in reality i didnt even train back for the first 3 months of lifting and even now i dont focus on it. My deadlift has also always been extremely strong. Why the **** is this? can you have good genetics in 1 muscle group?
    Yes, a lot of people have certain parts of their body in which they are genetically blessed. Take people who have big calves for example.

bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000) bcrae8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have crazy back genetics, be proud man. Train your chest, triceps, biceps,etc.. twice a week and see if you notice a difference.

Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cryptarchon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what's your dead?
    if you dead like 3.5 plates than your strong at 140 IMO.
    5/3/1
    old avi stays until calves become big enough to be called cows

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My back is my strong point (see avi).... I don't train back and I've only done DB Rows and Deadlifts a handful of times in my entire life.

pandabawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive had the problem where my legs are huge but back is depressingly unimpressive :'(

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SicilianPower View Post
    My back is my strong point (see avi).... I don't train back and I've only done DB Rows and Deadlifts a handful of times in my entire life.
    That's insane... On dat dere bike I see? JK, or maybe not, still impressive though haha.

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You ever do any physical labor involving your back when you were younger? My back ain't half bad and I always been strong at pullups before I even started because I used to climb tree's everyday I came home from school up until middle school.

HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well you should be proud that people to think that you only train back, the back is what supports your posture. If you looked like you only train chest and front delts you'll like an old lady.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your back is geneticly better then the rest of you body by the sound of it.
    i have the same with my legs/glutes.
    did not train them first 2/3 months.
    my most skipped bodypart.
    yet there my best bodypart and i had to change my legdays to stop my glutes from growing. srs.

SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MitchyDee View Post
    That's insane... On dat dere bike I see? JK, or maybe not, still impressive though haha.
    What dude?

By the way OP from looking at your avi you look like you have no lats or traps and your hips look about as wide as your shoulders, no offense intended.

Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpgranier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By the way OP from looking at your avi you look like you have no lats or traps and your hips look about as wide as your shoulders, no offense intended.
    Agreed... lol it might just be a bad picture?

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This. You need to work on your lat width more.

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheGrindKing View Post
    judging by your avi, your reverse psychology is not working

moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Strong hyperlordosis in that avi. Or maybe you're leaning back too much.

Originally Posted by moeman7 View Post
    Strong hyperlordosis in that avi. Or maybe you're leaning back too much.
    I am leaning back a lot but I also have hyperlordosis

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some people are good at hockey while others are good at soccer or basketball.
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin31995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlinkTwice View Post
    Some people are good at hockey while others are good at soccer or basketball.
    Because some people play hockey and some play soccer or basketball....