Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SadikHadzovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am overwhelmed by the responses to this thread. I am grateful I placed so highly in this years Olympia showdown. I guess that answers the question that I am in fact NOT to big for physique lol. But yes... I was told by one of the judges to not get any bigger than I already am.

blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SadikHadzovic View Post
    I am overwhelmed by the responses to this thread. I am grateful I placed so highly in this years Olympia showdown. I guess that answers the question that I am in fact NOT to big for physique lol. But yes... I was told by one of the judges to not get any bigger than I already am.
    Great job in the Olympia this year. Had you winning. Would you ever consider hanging up the shorts and puting on some trunks and maybe compete in bodybuilding competitions in the future? Thanks!

timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timoDe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He looks big too me but if that's okay no problem. I think the judges need too make their decision if hes to big or not.

Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaakee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so are you saying sadik is too big and what happens with steve ? jajaja mens physique its about the lines sadik doesnt looks like a bodybuilder he keeps with the men´s line .

Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500) Neverenough43 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jaakee View Post
    so are you saying sadik is too big and what happens with steve ? jajaja mens physique its about the lines sadik doesnt looks like a bodybuilder he keeps with the men´s line .
    What does "lines" mean, I always hear people talking about them

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Neverenough43 View Post
    I typically hear it being talked about referring to someone's structure, like their X-frame. The lats tapering down to the waist, capped shoulders, the general flow of the physique.

mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do think that he is too big

axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) axenios has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Crazy Physique!
    21-Year-Old Fitness Model
    Online Personal Trainer
    Sci-Mx™ Nutrition Brand Ambassador & Sponsored Athlete
    www.xeniosfitness.com

boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boxer1234 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Neverenough43 View Post

Muscle seperation
    The lines in their muscle
    Some guys can be shredded and dry but lack great lines aka Branch warren.