Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by echo6 View Post
    Would it be smart if you were to have a few thousand in cash to invest that into bitcoin?
    if you're peppered to potentially lose a few thousand, then yes.
    Ron Paul 2016

CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    Dis.

Cody my issue isn't that you are claiming that btc will drop, I fully admit i don't know either way. My issue is that the reasons you are giving are complete bullchit. Stop parroting chit you read on some random forum and use your brain
    I am using my brain. The major markets which bitcoin is used exclusively on are getting shut down and getting hacked/having admins running exit scams. Notice how btc has been crashing? People on these markets are cashing out. It's gone hand in hand. I dumped my btc at 580 and I don't plan on buying more unless I'm trading within the same 10 minutes.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CodyKG View Post
    I am using my brain. The major markets which bitcoin is used exclusively on are getting shut down and getting hacked/having admins running exit scams. Notice how btc has been crashing? People on these markets are cashing out. It's gone hand in hand. I dumped my btc at 580 and I don't plan on buying more unless I'm trading within the same 10 minutes.
    You mean SR2 who just paid back every dime that was stolen last time they were hacked? How many times has btc gone down like this and bounced back? Countless. I'm not saying just because it did it before means it'll happen again. I am, however, saying you are an idiot for saying this is a sure fire reason it's going downhill. Brah, you need to get off what ever forum you read. You are posting a bunch of rubbish.

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would it be smart if you were to have a few thousand in cash to invest that into bitcoin?

Will you be okay if you end up losing this money? Because it is a risk like any investment, and bitcoin is extremely volatile, but if you want to take a risk for huge potential gains in the future go for it (I did)

You can get in major trouble with the IRS if you don't report transactions, which I'm sure a lot of people aren't. Have you not read up on the situation in Florida? In my current market BTC are fluctuating around $430-465 per btc. Step off the clearnet and read about **** behind the scenes and not over here in ponyland

Here's the current value of BTC on my market which trades millions of btc daily. It's gone down from 540 in less than a month.

http://gyazo.com/a047179f2fba3d1574f4c2e087fdeced - Sorry for small pic but I'm not posting the whole thing

Even though IRS labeled bitcoin as property, you really don't have to report every single transaction as some people feared and no you won't get in serious trouble w/ IRS. If you want to read more about it you can in the link below. As far as the rest of your comment, I tried to make sense of it but I don't understand what you are trying to say... (what is "in my current market"?). I'm really not worried right now.

http://www.coindesk.com/irs-bitcoin-...idelines-mean/
    ★★★★★★ dafar

CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mean SR2 who just paid back every dime that was stolen last time they were hacked? How many times has btc gone down like this and bounced back? Countless. I'm not saying just because it did it before means it'll happen again. I am, however, saying you are an idiot for saying this is a sure fire reason it's going downhill. Brah, you need to get off what ever forum you read. You are posting a bunch of rubbish.
    You're way out of date with DNM's. Sr2 is a joke now, not even a top 3 market anymore. You should do some research and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. I can spoon feed it to you but obviously you are holding on to little hope that value will bounce back.

Originally Posted by DafarheezyRises View Post
    Even though IRS labeled bitcoin as property, you really don't have to report every single transaction as some people feared and no you won't get in serious trouble w/ IRS. If you want to read more about it you can in the link below. As far as the rest of your comment, I tried to make sense of it but I don't understand what you are trying to say... (what is "in my current market"?). I'm really not worried right now.

http://www.coindesk.com/irs-bitcoin-...idelines-mean/
    Thanks for that link, cleared up a lot. I'll shoot you a pm with how I gauge prices if you'd like. It's nothing illegal just something I'd prefer not to talk about on an open forum. Certain markets usually anticipate crashes and using these markets during crashes/rises have not only made me quite a bit of money, but has saved me a ton as well.
    Last edited by CodyKG; 09-16-2014 at 08:09 PM.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're way out of date with DNM's. Sr2 is a joke now, not even a top 3 market anymore. You should do some research and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. I can spoon feed it to you but obviously you are holding on to little hope that value will bounce back.

Thanks for that link, cleared up a lot. I'll shoot you a pm with how I gauge prices if you'd like. It's nothing illegal just something I'd prefer not to talk about on an open forum. Certain markets usually anticipate crashes and using these markets during crashes/rises have not only made me quite a bit of money, but has saved me a ton as well.
    I don't need to do any further research. You are on some silly doomsday bullchit forum instead of one actually posting unbiased current happenings with btc. Please continue on though brah.

2 seconds ago you were under the impression that any un reported btc transaction could land you in jail. Do you still think your silly forum holds a shred of credibility?

I don't need to do any further research. You are on some silly doomsday bullchit forum instead of one actually posting unbiased current happenings with btc. Please continue on though brah.
    Best of luck with your investments. I haven't endured a single crash yet so I will continue with my silly doomsday ways I guess.

Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000) Nycolas is just really nice. (+1000)
    I believe BitCoin will hold value due to demand from DNM users which create tens of thousands of crypto transactions a day. More markets are popping up daily and even if the larger ones like agora or evo get the SR1 treatment from the govt there will be ten more standing in its place. As long as these markets exist and use btc as currency there will be value in it.

Hold on to your BitCoin
    Last edited by Nycolas; 09-16-2014 at 08:35 PM.
    "Science is predicated on the assumption of determinism. Scientists presume that the universe, or at least the part of it they intend to probe with methods of science, is a lawful and orderly place in which all phenomena occur as a result of other events."

-Cooper, Heron, and Heward (2007)

echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000) echo6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lunchbox12 View Post
    if you're peppered to potentially lose a few thousand, then yes.
    well what would the chances of bitcoin completely crashing thus me losing a few thousand?
    - I don't always get repped, but when I do, I rep back. Stay green my friends.
    - Time heals everything.
    ---
    http://www.hustlebody.com/ - Fitness apparel & accessories at an affordable rate.

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well what would the chances of bitcoin completely crashing thus me losing a few thousand?

That's a dumb question because no one knows... assume 50/50, but I think there's a bigger chance that it will go up much higher than going to 0
    ★★★★★★ dafar

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it were easier to buy I would. But no way in hell am I setting up another wallet outside of my bank..

8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8MoreReps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meh I think I might wait it out before I panic sell. It is only 2 BTC which is like $900 as of current price. My initial investment was $600. If I lose it it will not be the end of the world. I can always jump back into alt coin trading while I wait to see what happens to BTC and maybe I can keep growing slowly like I have been.

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    I have 30. I'm in it for the long haul

Holy chit

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DafarheezyRises View Post
    I have 170.4 BTC

jesus fuk. how many lambo's have you purchased with your $10million
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.