parashara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Changed my diet and lost my Face Glow and complexion

1-My intake used to be lot of Carb and fat.Now my intake is Mostly Grilled Chicken kababs, little bit of Chips,Oven baked items, Oat blender cereal ,Whey protein powder and creatine and cheat meals once a week.Now that I have changed my diet and I lost my Face Glow and complexion.Any advice/change in diet on how to get back my glow in face or regain my complexion.

2-I weigh around 130 pounds.My body fat percentage is around 15. My goal is to get around 170 pounds and 7 percent body fat.Should I do less weight more reps or more weight and less reps?

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes. Face glow gains will be inevitable.

Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ironface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brb adjusting diet for dat dere face gains

StefanMcFeeters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat carrots. Lots of carrots.