Closed Thread
Page 180 of 316 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,400 of 9465
    coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BRBMakingMoney View Post
    I just added a new main pic. Went through hundreds of holiday pics to find the absolute best lighting, best angle face pic. Then made some minor photoshop touch ups. Now I'm matching like a male model troll account and get opened by chicks telling me how gorgeous I am.

Turns out Tinder is all about the face.

brb white knighting ugly chicks and whales with my blue steel pic to increase their ego's and further decrease beta's chances
    photoshop? dats cheating mane .

do you guys actively text girls you match with that you like? Gets tedious
    N dat feeling hbb texting you good morning
    Last edited by coleworld; 11-10-2014 at 07:54 AM.
    Leaving seeds in your niece , praying that she aint late crew
    Germanic/YG/SwampBoys Golden Era Crew
    Accounting Major /CPA
    Black Royalty

coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) coleworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by imasadknicksfan View Post
    I've barely even swiped...my location is set in manhattan...

and all my matches haven't logged in ranging from 4 days to a month....... ? no matter how I change the ages/range
    check your pm man, pm ur profile
    Leaving seeds in your niece , praying that she aint late crew
    Germanic/YG/SwampBoys Golden Era Crew
    Accounting Major /CPA
    Black Royalty

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mnbvcxz987 View Post
    Actively seeking out GF material since I´m tired of ****ing random sluts. Am I doing it wrong?

Edit: does anyone even have a successful GF-story from Tinder?
    Depends what you look for. I'd say any chick above 7+ on tinder isn't worth the effort. Will likely be more trouble than its worth if you ever date.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

Registered User imasadknicksfan's Avatar
    imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by coleworld View Post
    check your pm man, pm ur profile
    responded

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These bots are getting better.

They now all seem to have bios along the lines of "Tattoo fanatic. Beard enthusiast. Gym lover. Cake connoisseur." They're all along the same lines as well; "X fanatic, Y lover, Z enthusiast, XX pursuer".
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea the bots are getting pretty good, some will even make decent responses before posting the link to a scam site.

Another thing I've been doing recently is looking at the girls profiles, often times they will list their twitter or insta profile. Often times they use the same username on snapchat, add them, send a good pic. That trick has got me laid more times than trying to talk to them on Tinder.

Registered User imasadknicksfan's Avatar
    imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10) imasadknicksfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao. tinder plus is $40 a month? who in the world would pay that?

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mnbvcxz987 View Post
    Actively seeking out GF material since I´m tired of ****ing random sluts. Am I doing it wrong?

Edit: does anyone even have a successful GF-story from Tinder?
    It's all possible.

I know some will think "only sloots are on it" but there will be some decent guys (like some of us here) who are on it too so it's not inconceivable.

I'm kinda with you on that. Managed to match with one chick (who only got Tinder that day and removed it the same day) who was into lifting and seemed cool. Good first date. But, she's a bit flaky and far too busy so I don't see anything developing.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i only match with girls that are 18-19 years old cant get anyone my age, what do?

Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Potential beta question

Speaking to a HBB on tinder and was away off some place with sh*t internet signal and whatnot which I dropped as a massive hint. She was like ohh just text me or whatsapp me if that's easier (not sure how it would be but yeah, she knew). So we've been whatsapping and then she just sort of stopped replying, I'm not sure if I'm being an idiot or not as I thought my last message was something that could easily be replied to but maybe not. I know she's read it as whatsapp now makes it abundantly clear when someone has read your message (that feel). I'd suggested meeting up for a drink this week when we're both free and she warmed to the idea, but I dunno if she's just not replying for a reason or I'm overthinking it. What sort of thing can I say to her as it's not like we're in a relationship and I can send her a gay text like "good morning my little ray of sunshine ".

Anyway yeah, I'm at a loss so someone pls respond
    *Whisky dick crew*
    *returns negs cause I'm petty crew*
    *Can no longer take a chit without my phone*
    *train for aesthetics - weak as fuk crew*

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    i only match with girls that are 18-19 years old cant get anyone my age, what do?
    Why're you complaining? LOL!

Originally Posted by Shakes14 View Post
    Potential beta question

Speaking to a HBB on tinder and was away off some place with sh*t internet signal and whatnot which I dropped as a massive hint. She was like ohh just text me or whatsapp me if that's easier (not sure how it would be but yeah, she knew). So we've been whatsapping and then she just sort of stopped replying, I'm not sure if I'm being an idiot or not as I thought my last message was something that could easily be replied to but maybe not. I know she's read it as whatsapp now makes it abundantly clear when someone has read your message (that feel). I'd suggested meeting up for a drink this week when we're both free and she warmed to the idea, but I dunno if she's just not replying for a reason or I'm overthinking it. What sort of thing can I say to her as it's not like we're in a relationship and I can send her a gay text like "good morning my little ray of sunshine ".

Anyway yeah, I'm at a loss so someone pls respond
    I’d just carry on with another topic of convo as if nothing happened. If she responds / back to normal texting, push again for idea of drink, etc.
    ★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000) Shakes14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -Gin- View Post
    Why're you complaining? LOL!

I’d just carry on with another topic of convo as if nothing happened. If she responds / back to normal texting, push again for idea of drink, etc.
    What's your opinion on just asking if she's free on X day? Bit weird? I don't generally try and take a tinder girl on a date, I just meet them when I'm already out and do whatever, but this girl is actually interesting and good looking.
    *Whisky dick crew*

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's your opinion on just asking if she's free on X day? Bit weird? I don't generally try and take a tinder girl on a date, I just meet them when I'm already out and do whatever, but this girl is actually interesting and good looking.
    I say go for it. You've got nothing to lose.

Check out the 6-man log!

Nothing to lose, really.

I doubt there's gonna be much you can do if she doesn't like you. So, worth a shot contacting her again and going from there.

I say go for it. You've got nothing to lose.
    You're right. I feel like I'm overthinking this because I'm on a 2 year no gf streak and this girl seems far too interesting to just f*ck it all up with. I'll message her tonight, thanks mate. Can't rep atm!
    *Whisky dick crew*

You're right. I feel like I'm overthinking this because I'm on a 2 year no gf streak and this girl seems far too interesting to just f*ck it all up with. I'll message her tonight, thanks mate. Can't rep atm!
    Best of luck, bro! I'm also on a 2 year no-gf streak (I think to the day, actually… ). And I’m also on a similar boat...so yeah, while we're on the topic of beta feels...

Cliffs:
    - Hung out with girl Fri and Sat. Both nights just coffee/tea and chit-chat
    - Ended both nights with hug...didn't feel comfortable pushing further as very little/no physical escalation (and she's quite shy)
    - Texted lots rest of Saturday night and continued ‘til Sunday afternoon, but I haven't responded to her last text ‘cos the convo was kinda boring/felt forced
    - Not looking to just be a late-night tea drinking partner, but not sure if it's too late to turn things a bit more physical/sexual now...
    - Thoughts/advice appreciated. At the moment, I’m just waiting to see if she'll initiate text or not...wouldn't mind seeing her tomorrow 'cos I have the day off, but I also don't want to always be the one pushing for dates or I'll come off needy

Check out the 6-man log!

Equally, don't just focus on one girl because that's a good way to become and look needy.

Best of luck, bro! I'm also on a 2 year no-gf streak (I think to the day, actually… ). And I’m also on a similar boat...so yeah, while we're on the topic of beta feels...

Cliffs:
    - Hung out with girl Fri and Sat. Both nights just coffee/tea and chit-chat
    - Ended both nights with hug...didn't feel comfortable pushing further as very little/no physical escalation (and she's quite shy)
    - Texted lots rest of Saturday night and continued ‘til Sunday afternoon, but I haven't responded to her last text ‘cos the convo was kinda boring/felt forced
    - Not looking to just be a late-night tea drinking partner, but not sure if it's too late to turn things a bit more physical/sexual now...
    - Thoughts/advice appreciated. At the moment, I’m just waiting to see if she'll initiate text or not...wouldn't mind seeing her tomorrow 'cos I have the day off, but I also don't want to always be the one pushing for dates or I'll come off needy
    If she's bothered to see you twice then I think it's fine to push date idea. Most girls will expect the guy to make plans, doesn't mean they're not into you or anything.

Also, YOLO and go for a kiss or something? Again, nothing to lose.

mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tikeshe View Post
    Depends what you look for. I'd say any chick above 7+ on tinder isn't worth the effort. Will likely be more trouble than its worth if you ever date.
    Definitely going for 7+. We´ll see, let the hunt commence!

Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    Equally, don't just focus on one girl because that's a good way to become and look needy.
    Funny you should say that, I have another tinder girl's number who wants to see me this coming weekend but holy sh*t she texts like a 2 year old "hahahaha omg I bet you cant drink as much as me!!" - genuinely says things like this. I'd happily fuk her but I'm not wanting to date her and spend my hard earned money on her which I'm pretty sure she's wanting, lol.

-Gin- I'd agree with the nothing to lose sentiment, if you go for a kiss and she's not keen then hey, you'll move on and forget about it soon enough.
    *Whisky dick crew*

mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mnbvcxz987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's all possible.

I know some will think "only sloots are on it" but there will be some decent guys (like some of us here) who are on it too so it's not inconceivable.

I'm kinda with you on that. Managed to match with one chick (who only got Tinder that day and removed it the same day) who was into lifting and seemed cool. Good first date. But, she's a bit flaky and far too busy so I don't see anything developing.
    Met with one who I thought might be worthy, but she ditched me after a couple of meets. Still don´t know why. Well well, my/your situation could be a lot worse.

If she's bothered to see you twice then I think it's fine to push date idea. Most girls will expect the guy to make plans, doesn't mean they're not into you or anything.

Also, YOLO and go for a kiss or something? Again, nothing to lose.
    That’s what I’m hoping. Like I said, she was fine with texting, etc ‘til I stopped. I also joked about the idea of not seeing her again while we were out Saturday and she lol’d, but obviously didn’t want that to happen.

And very true. I find it easy to give people ideas, but I can’t seem to ever follow the same ideas myself lol

Funny you should say that, I have another tinder girl's number who wants to see me this coming weekend but holy sh*t she texts like a 2 year old "hahahaha omg I bet you cant drink as much as me!!" - genuinely says things like this. I'd happily fuk her but I'm not wanting to date her and spend my hard earned money on her which I'm pretty sure she's wanting, lol.

-Gin- I'd agree with the nothing to lose sentiment, if you go for a kiss and she's not keen then hey, you'll move on and forget about it soon enough.
    I’ll give it a go depending on how the next time we meet up plays out. Thanks

It just feels weird ‘cos all my other dates went fine / at least resulted in making out by the end of the night...but this one’s tough to read (which makes her that much more interesting and makes me want to get her…lol)

Check out the 6-man log!

gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brahs let me aware you on the new GOAT hit or miss line

from the second chick

reps for sending this w/responses

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That’s what I’m hoping. Like I said, she was fine with texting, etc ‘til I stopped. I also joked about the idea of not seeing her again while we were out Saturday and she lol’d, but obviously didn’t want that to happen.

And very true. I find it easy to give people ideas, but I can’t seem to ever follow the same ideas myself lol

I’ll give it a go depending on how the next time we meet up plays out. Thanks

It just feels weird ‘cos all my other dates went fine / at least resulted in making out by the end of the night...but this one’s tough to read (which makes her that much more interesting and makes me want to get her…lol)
    Don't wait til end to kiss. Just look in eyes, smile and kiss. If youre stood up, face her, hug, still hold, kiss. Don't make it a big thing. Kiss then continue as before. Don't bring it up. Kiss her again later on.

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most recent catch, she's the girl on the right.

Last edited by Stryfe14; 11-10-2014 at 12:34 PM.
    STL Cardinals

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tried some black jesus line son my dtf account

didnt work at all , too fuking long
    *Û©*legendary misc status*Û©*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gmelchor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    tried some black jesus line son my dtf account

didnt work at all , too fuking long
    how many matches you get on DTF account? i was using my AVI as my main pic for a while but switched it to something more tame. will report back

Originally Posted by tikeshe View Post
    Don't wait til end to kiss. Just look in eyes, smile and kiss. If youre stood up, face her, hug, still hold, kiss. Don't make it a big thing. Kiss then continue as before. Don't bring it up. Kiss her again later on.
    Agreed. I'm way over thinking this lmao. Appreciate input, bro. I'll flick her a text later on tonight and see what she's doing tomorrow...or maybe wait 'til Friday. See how I'm feeling

Check out the 6-man log!

Agreed. I'm way over thinking this lmao. Appreciate input, bro. I'll flick her a text later on tonight and see what she's doing tomorrow...or maybe wait 'til Friday. See how I'm feeling
    Good luck bro. They find you hot enough to see you. Its pretty much like being in a club, but with some prior wooing.

Been using the spoon line. Worked 100% on all that replied to first message. Going drinking with one chick. We all know what that will lead to.

― Abraham Maslow

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bros, thoughts on my pics? See below in order:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Last edited by otterakl; 11-10-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A fellow STL brah? I think your pics look fine man...i'd probably take out 6'2 from your bio, just because its obvious you're tall from your pics.
    STL Cardinals

Closed Thread
Page 180 of 316 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast