Closed Thread
Page 1 of 316 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tinder Thread Part VIII: The Revival.

TINDER THREAD Mk VIII

8th version. They say tinder is dead, but we can't stop. Welcome to The Revival.
    Here lies the land of lulz, nudes and smashes. Enjoy your stay and follow a few simple rules.

What we want to see in this thread:
    Screenshots of conversations, both successful and not so much. Advice is welcome as much as bragging (if you earned it and can provide further pics for everyones entertainment). Remember to mildly censor nudes you get via WhatsApp / KIK / SnapChat and so on

What we don't want to see in this thread:
    - Image Quoting is a big NO-NO! Remove the [ img ] tags from posts you quote, otherwise be prepared for negs!
    - Keep the discussion civil and try to use constructive criticism instead of ridiculing other MISCers, in here we are united in our goal of smashing
    - Do NOT use pictures of other MISCers in case you are making a fake profile (no idea what the point of that is, but if you do, use some models pictures instead)
    - This is NOT the Relationship Help forum, we don't treat your forever_alone depressions, nor do we want to constantly hear how you are too ugly, believe in yourself, fuker

Previous threads
    You can find Part I here ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153315441
    Part II ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156173073
    Part III ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158339883
    Part IV ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159442901
    Part V ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160940131
    Part VI ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161896583
    Part VII ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162392551

FAQ
    - Do I need ******** for this? Yes you do!

- Can I create a fake ******** for this? Yes you can!

- I want to upload a picture on Tinder, but I don't want my ******** friends to see it. What do?
    Create an album on ******** with privacy set to ”only you”. Upload pics to that album. Then either move pics to a public album and upload to Tinder and move pic back to private album, or tag yourself in the pic and upload to Tinder. It won't show on your timeline or give anyone notifications about you uploading a pic.

- Will a shirtless pic increase my matches?
    Depends on your body and face aesthetics. If body is better than face, it will. If not, it probably won't. It definitely won't if you don't have body aesthetics.

- How do fake my location?
    - For iPhone you need to jailbreak and get Fake GPS Pro or LocationHolic.
    - For android you need fake GPS.
    Log off Tinder, close the app (force close in settings on android), set location, open Tinder and log back in.

- Why faking location?
    Simple: to practice game with girls you'll never meet IRL and getting some nudes and lulzy conversations out of it.

- Can I run it from the PC?
    Yes, follow this link: http://xn--hn-via.fi/2014/04/01/tinder-for-pc/

- I have X matches in Y days, is that normal?
    Maybe. It all depends on your pics, location, amount of time spent swiping, pickiness and a bunch of other stuff.

Picture guide
    This is a recommended setup. It's not set in stone but it has been used with great success.
    First off most your pics should not be selfies. Selfies can work for you, but you're better off without them. The importance of the quality of your pics can't be stressed enough. Pics with a setting, where you're somewhere are so much better than pics of you in your apartment.

Use the first picture to give the most favorable impression of you, either your facial aesthetics, your single-digit body aesthetics or being a dreamy ******* with a puppy in his arms. Use the other pics to show yourself in a broad range of settings, from club/parties to sports to events and festivals. The more diverse you appear, the wider the net is you cast. And this results in high number of matches.

Bio
    Your bio probably won't give you more matches, but you can make those matches you get more likely to open you and even control the direction of conversation from the beginning. There will be no examples of bios here as we don't want an army of real life Christian Greys roaming Tinder. Be creative, be cheeky, show your personality. This is the only place where you get to show your personality through words. Use it.

Openers
    A word on your text game: Most of us are happy to help out if you're stuck in a conversation or need help. But you need to realize that if you can't come up with your own responses and only rely on misc lines, you're in deep **** when you meet the girl or when she wants to actually have a conversation with you. We can't be guiding you every step of the way, and you need to develop your own game.

That being said, the misc openers are great for an unusual opener that will be more likely to get a response.

These are some popular and proven openers and typical response to them:

- ”You look so cute you make me want to knit matching sweaters for both of us”
    Typical response: ”Haha, never heard that one before”, ”That's so cute”, ”I don't like sweaters”

- ”Does this mean we're bf and gf now?”
    Typical response: ”Yes I would say so”, ”I'm already planning the wedding”, ”No”

- ”I'm currently taking applications for the position as the little spoon. Care to apply?”
    Typical response: ”Oh sure, what does it take?”, ”I'm a great little spoon”, ”Uh no”

- ”[whatever]” followed up by a new message saying ”Stupid autocorrect, meant hi*”
    Typical response: ”Haha that's the best thing ever”, ”Oh yeah I hate it when that happens”, ”That's very forward” (depending on your initial message of course)

More openers found here: http://pastebin.com/f91cZvnJ

Common interests on ********
    The Tinder algorithm is a tough one to figure out. In an interview the CEO of Tinder reveal that it looks at stuff you got in common as well as your behavior on tinder (who you say yes/no to, number of convos started, depth of convos etc). This means that you do have some control over what kind of girls you get suggested as swipes, by making sure Tinder know that you like that kind of girls.
    If you want to attract club girls be sure to have club girl stuff as interests on ********. Stuff like popular club music, hot famous guys, female models, local clubs, fashion and shopping. Also say yes to girls that fulfill these criteria and no to girls that don't. In theory this will increase the likelyhood of you getting your desired type of girl suggested.

General advice
    - Get her number relatively fast. You don't want to go days in a conversation on Tinder. Getting her number makes her more invested in you, and you won't pop up alongside 300 other guys hotter than you every time you message her.
    - Don't say haha in every message. You can say it if she says something funny, but otherwise it makes you seem nervous.
    - Don't double message. If she doesn't respond to a message, don't message her again looking for a response. Either next her or wait some time so the conversation is dead and hit her up with a new conversation. There's exceptions to this.

TL;DR's
    These are lengthy post made about lifestyle, perspective on life, flirting, mindsets, getting snapchat nudes and much more.

Sneakyninjapnts TL;DRs:
    Confidence, life, mindsets: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155767843

Idonteventlift TL;DRs:
    Flirting, mindsets, pics, snapchat nudes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1234158783
    Sexting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1233282573
    IRL conversation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1232774263

Fuk being dead. We're still doing work and smashing sloots into oblivion!
    We full force guys, let's pursue slays, nudes, and let the lulzy posts begin.

Snouts to the next miscers, for actively posting, providing feedback and lulz:
    -IDEL
    -lejosiah
    -miscHelix
    -InfernoUK
    -brbacquiring
    -thenickz
    -jekene
    -BrawnySwoleman
    -Lateefj
    -G-profit
    -Tastel
    -MaxxV
    -Avixion
    -Phoenix9369
    -W8isGR8
    Iron & Ice Cream.

Stop Bitchin.

Shred.

Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1rd

Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayposh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sneaky we shall think of you

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good to be on first page this time
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    â–ˆ 1K Club â–ˆ
    â–ˆ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) â–ˆ
    â–ˆ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp â–ˆ

tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000) tx_rican is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh tindah
    "Easy, peezy, lemon squeezy."

hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hardbrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ian
    <Kansas misc crew>

Speak softly and carry 10" dink.

GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GainAfterPain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    spot sold to balconybrah

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol balconybrah

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in.

-buldgedog

Heavenly Blessed Beauty et3rnal's Avatar
    et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000)
    thread is in honor of sneaky
    All posts and threads made from this account - even those based on real people - are a figment of my imagination. All events herein are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons or events, is purely coincidental.

atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000) atooraya is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP Sneaky

fuk all u detectives

Tinder made me the man I am today.

dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dpreid83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on 1rd

EDIT: SPOT DONATED TO SNEAKS MEMORIAL FUND
    Last edited by dpreid83; 09-12-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    **H.M.SUBMARINES CREW***
    ***Official tinder thread crew***
    ***Rep's brbacquiring on site crew***

Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Productivity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got 2 HBB numbers and have had the most awkward conversations of my life. srs I feel like I am socially retarded.

Common Sense O Meter microsuede's Avatar
    microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000) microsuede is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on genetically gifted brahs getting mad digits and smashing all types of sloots while every other miscer only gets responses from whales.

IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000) IndianBrahhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gonna try using mike tyson quotes on sloots, will post results

eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on 1st page, this is eagesbrah posting on the first page fuaaark i made it
    Last edited by eages; 09-12-2014 at 09:37 AM.
    "Let the Miring Begin"

- eages, 2015

jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jassako has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuuuark in on 1st page

Edit: spot sold to balconybrah

+ 92B +
    *MFC*
    MMMC
    The Legion of Good Samaritans

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on 1st page

DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DEMONlC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on 1rd page
    Betas be mirin

**South African crew**

funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) funnymaskxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    iiiiiiiiiiiin

anonymous
    in.gif

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is G.T. recording this?
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inn on first page

spot for sale
    390 back squat
    285 bench press
    500 deadlift (I don't DL anymore)

"It's not about how much you lift. Its about how much it looks like you lift"

xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSickeningx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In.

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Edit: spot sold to babynames.com
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

anonymous
    To the brah in the last thread that was talking about how boring chicks can be with their replies: when they aren't giving you anything to work with, don't be afraid to use some misc lines to see if you can rescue the conversation or bring something out of them. Or in this case, get digits.

As always though, don' rely on misc lines too much.

T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN. Just started getting in on this agme
    ***Canadian Crew***
    PM for Cell/Internet Plans (USA and Canada)
    CEO 10k/day (soon... one day... maybe)

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000) Samevans7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in.

CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CShanny has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inn
    *uncle said I was a good kisser crew*

Closed Thread