CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Keto Pizza I have ever had (highschool mexican pizza style)

I on occasion get crazy cravings for pizza breads pasta w/e and since I got into keto this is my go to. So as far as the crust goes I have tried 2 recipes.

The first once which I got from http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.p...ux-carb-pizza/

1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
    ¾ cup almond flour
    2 tbs cream cheese
    1 egg
    Garlic salt
    Parchment paper and cookie sheet

-put mozzarella & cream cheese in a medium size microwaveable bowl

-Microwave for 1 min, stir and then another 30 sec, stir (very hot!)

-Stir in egg & almond flour

-Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency (if “stringy” then your cheese has hardened too much—just put it back in the microwave for maybe another 20 seconds)

-Dock (poke rows of holes) with a fork to avoid bubbling

-Sprinkle with garlic salt

-Put in 425 degree oven

-After about 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be.

-continue cooking for a total 12-14 min, or until slightly brown on top.

It is VERY important not to burn this I cannot tell you enough to not burn this.

************************************************** *****************************************

The second crust I have tried is from http://yourlighterside.com/2009/05/r...pizza-dough-2/

1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower*
    1 egg
    1 cup mozzarella cheese
    1/2 tsp fennel
    1 tsp oregano
    2 tsp parsley

toppings (make sure meats are cooked)
    mozzarella cheese
    Preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.

Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.

In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano and parsley.

Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).

Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.

Place under a broiler (grill for the Europeans) at high heat just until cheese is melted **.

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Either of the above are good and in my opinion very bread like I think the second is easier to make and the first is slightly more bread like but also more expensive by far.

So for my touches to the above recipes. Here are the ingredients you will need.

1lb of the hamburger of your choice (w/e % is up to you)
    1lb of bacon (again your choice can be turkey bacon.... if you really need it to be)
    1 pouch of taco seasoning
    1 cup (more if you need/want) mozzarella cheese
    4+cups cheddar cheese if your choice
    1 pizza crust

1. Take your hamburger and cook it like you would any taco meat.
    2. Optional to drain fat and add equivalent water or leave fat and mix in taco pouch.
    3. Cook bacon.
    4. Put down a light layer of cheddar cheese on your pizza crust (about half).
    5. Chop your bacon up in about 1cm pieces (or w/e ya want).
    6. Cover the crust with your "taco" meat/sauce.
    7. Cover the meat with the remaining cheeses (both mozz and cheddar).
    8. Cover the cheese with your bacon.
    9. Place in oven at any temperature over 300 degrees until everything is melted.
    10. Remove from oven and basically have the best pizza of all time.

For anyone that had "mexican pizza" in highschool this taste exactly like that. If you have any questions please ask. Very important to not burn the crust my picture below the last one I left it in about 2 minutes too long but was still amazing.
    Go hard or go home

markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markyw7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome recipe. I made this this afternoon.

Quick tip. The base only needed 10 minutes. I put it in for 12 and slightly (but not too badly) burned the crust when I put it in for a second time to melt the toppings.

For us Euros, I used:

Base
    170g grated moz cheese
    70g almond flour
    30g cream cheese
    1 egg
    1 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp garlic powder

For the toppings:
    I cooked 500g of minced beef on the hob (high). When it was slightly brown, I added 300g of cherry tomatoes and when they cooked, I mashed them into the beef with the spatula. In future, I'd recommend getting canned peeled tomatoes if possible, but this was all I had. It adds a much needed tomato flavor to the pizza.

I didn't read the bit about preparing the toppings first, so my cooked base was cooling all the time. Didn't seem to matter though. I did make sure to peel the pizza base off the bake sheet after I cooked the base initially - would be very tricky when loaded with toppings.

I put 100g more mozzarella on top of the base, then the beef/tomato mixture (it's mostly beef, just with a tomato flavor). Then I put all the cheddar (200g). Instead of bacon, I used 80g pepperoni/salami slices (30g would have been sufficient). I put these on top of everything and then sprinkled the remaining 30g moz on the very top.

Whats good about salami is when heated up, the fat drips off and goes through everything else. I heated it for about 5 minutes maybe less. Basically, till the cheese was properly melted.

Cut it into quarters. Each slice would be 1 meal. I worked it out as:
    967kcal
    72.19g fat
    9.44g carb
    69.47g protein

I'm lucking in that I'm tall and even when cutting I can easily have 2 slices of these per day + breakfast + one snack. I would say that you could definitely cut down a bit on the cheese on top. It was quite a lot. Even the beef could be cut down a bit too. But I'd cut some of the cheese first to save kcal. The beef pretty much acts as the sauce. The pepperoni give it an awesome pizza flavour that you are used to.

I ate the first slice super quickly and still felt hungry. But wait 10 minutes and I'm really quite full.
    Attached Images

MoldyPie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good you should also try the cream cheese/parmesan cheese crust version, it can replace your cravings for pizza or lasagna if you ask me. It's called "Cream Cheese Crust Pizza"

danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm a big fan of the Fatheads version as it holds up nice, is pretty simple to make, and tastes great.

I also like http://www.jocooks.com/healthy-eatin...r-breadsticks/
    It's a recipe for breadsticks but I used it as pizza dough. Delicious as well.
    dy/dx (Weight Loss) = Calories

Goals:
    Squats: 275 5x5
    Bench: 225 4x6
    Pendlay: 205 4x6 (Achieved)
    Deadlift: 315 5x5 (Achieved

jennifergroves is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love to eat Fathead Pizza.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    967cals per slice.

Domino's nervously smoking aside

JLW99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLW99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLW99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JLW99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the cauliflower crust I find it works really well to use a clean dish towel to strain as much water out before baking. Just put the riced cauliflower in the towel and twist as hard as you can.

bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bsilvey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    https://www.josephsbakery.com/shop/f...re-lavash.html

I buy these and make pizzas with them for my wife and I. 4 net carbs and 60 cal per flatbread. And you don't have to assemble. I put mine in the oven for 2-3 minutes to let the heat suck up some of the moisture before putting on the toppings. I cut the pizza into 4 slices.

I've tried to do the above recipes, but you spend all those calories on the toppings instead of in the dough.
    Last edited by bsilvey; 08-29-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Registered User willdabeast1027's Avatar
    willdabeast1027 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great Recipe!

My wife and I use this recipe all the time. It's super important to get super fine almond flour. It makes a big difference! I also add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to and Italian seasoning to the dough. It makes it so much better!

"1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
    � cup almond flour
    2 tbs cream cheese
    1 egg
    Garlic salt
    Parchment paper and cookie sheet"

anetoiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone did some nutrition facts on this recipe?

Karenak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    KETOGENIC PÄ°ZZA

Ingredients

For the pulp

1 egg

1 cup of grated tongue cheese
    1 cup powdered raw almonds (75-80g)

1 teaspoon of homemade apple or grape vinegar

½ teaspoon carbonate

For the above

5-6 tablespoons homemade ketchup (recipe here)

Any kind of pizza materials

Preparation

Set your oven to 150C.

Pull the almonds in your coffee mill until the flour is in a large container and add 1 egg, vinegar and carbonate.

Melt the butter on a very low heat, add the grater cheese and melt until the cheese is thoroughly fluid (low heat).

Add the melted cheese on the almond mixture. Soak a wooden spoon, and with this spoon, mix the mixture and mix well. You will get a lightly adherent paste. (Don’t worry if your dough is not very homogenous, it is normal to not feed some of the cheese to the dough and to see the wire wire inside the dough.

Soak your hands to avoid sticking, baking paper on the hands of the dough by pressing the circle to open.

Give to the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Take it off, spread a lot of homemade ketchup on it. Add the pizza ingredients and cook for 10-15 minutes until they are browned.

LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Geez that's a one awesome pizza! Now I am also craving.

Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100) Pregily is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great recipe! Will try

CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh man I forgot about this hahahah. I took your basic keto dough and did a fiestada twist too it. Its amazing.
    Go hard or go home