Thread: No energy Days

skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

No energy Days

I am not a morning person, and they are days when I get to the gym 7:30 ish. And I feel drained and have no energy to get a really good workout. Even with a good breakfast. What do you do on these kind of days?

tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomrose9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sack up, and get on with hitting the targets for that training session. I may feel like death doing it, but for me a bad session starts with me being in the wrong mindset. Once I get a set out, I'm good to go.

Just say to yourself that you are going to achieve what you planned to in this workout and then go and do it. Unleash the beast in you, all day urr day brah.
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhh budaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Olympic Lifter.

86 kgs at Aug 13...
    61 kgs at May 14
    62 kgs at Sept 14

25 kgs of fat lost. Now time to GROW!

Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Coffee + Hemavol for morning workouts. Just Hemavol for night workouts.

No matter how tired or distracted I am, this does the trick.
    One day, maybe not soon, but one day, it will be mine turn to feel the bar bend. One day.

We're all gonna make it Crew
    I'm pretty sure I'm Autistic Crew
    If not Autistic then definitely Aspy Crew
    Used to be obese Crew
    Never going to be shredded Crew
    Never going to be swole Crew
    Keep lifting cause too stubborn to give up Crew

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rest.

Take the day off.

And never make it.

Or. Rain, snow, hail, tired, low. Get there and move some iron.

And make it.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I find once I get moving the motivation comes. Remember WHY you are doing it and keep thinking about your goal.

If you don't have a goal, GET ONE! Without a goal of some sort you will not be motivated.

skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skilledhunter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hmmmm16417 View Post
    I find once I get moving the motivation comes. Remember WHY you are doing it and keep thinking about your goal.

If you don't have a goal, GET ONE! Without a goal of some sort you will not be motivated.
    Thanks for the comments everyone!

Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jsbird1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lift a couple times a week at 6 am, not a morning person either. Lifting is a highlight of my day, that helps motivate me along with eating good all week long. It also tends to get me moving for the rest of the day. That energy you need for that a.m. lift comes from more than just a good breakfast, maybe you know that already. No one celebrates Mediocrity...push yourself no one else should expect more of you than yourself.

Originally Posted by tomrose9 View Post
    Sack up, and get on with hitting the targets for that training session. I may feel like death doing it, but for me a bad session starts with me being in the wrong mindset. Once I get a set out, I'm good to go.

Just say to yourself that you are going to achieve what you planned to in this workout and then go and do it. Unleash the beast in you, all day urr day brah.

Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neofolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Caffeine does it for me. I've been on a reasonably high deficit for a while and had no energy every time I went to the gym. Now I take 200mg of caffeine anhydrous about 45 minutes before going and feel great. I don't have any other caffeine in my diet, which probably mean a get a greater effect than some people might, but it's certainly made a huge difference for me. Not great if you train within 8 hours of sleeping, but for your situation it should be ideal.

daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000) daddyuk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by skilledhunter View Post
    I am not a morning person, and they are days when I get to the gym 7:30 ish. And I feel drained and have no energy to get a really good workout. Even with a good breakfast. What do you do on these kind of days?
    Just get on with the job in hand, otherwise you will not progress.