Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nosje View Post
    exactly what I am saying, maidana only won 2 rounds with difficulty and only because floyd kinda let him.
    That's on Maidana though, he fought a stupid fight. It was almost as though he lost his will to win as soon as the fight started. He supposedly had the conditioning and the power but he completely changed his gameplan from the first fight. In other words, Floyd fought crap and Maidana was worse.
    I'm happy though, I wanted Floyd to win lol
    "We want to kill something, and they want to give us meat that’s already dead. A real predator don’t want no cooked meat. You keep feeding a damn lion meat out of the refrigerator, it’s gonna lose its predatory instincts." - Ann Wolfe

"Be water, my friend"- Bruce Lee

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

Registered User Addthefun123123's Avatar
    Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    That alone should speak volumes. This was supposedly a better, stronger, well conditioned Maidana with the learning experience of the first fight against a C grade performance from Floyd yet he still came up considerably short...
    Yea but I didn't like Maidana's camp's gameplan this fight, it sorta resembled Cotto's in 2012, and it just wasn't as aggressive as it needed to be. Albeit that Floyd did move around and run more this fight, but I still think Maidana coulda probably had expelled more effort into fighting on the inside, but the big change this fight that essentially screwed over Maidana from the beginning was Kenny Bayless as the referee, because he completely shut down any in-fighting that Maidana coulda had a.l.a their first fight.

The fight was won partly because Floyd is better/he was more defensive this time, and partly because the referee was different this time. To be fair, the referee last time kinda favored Maidana's style, but I wonder what would have happened had it been a referee somewhere in between Weeks and Bayless in terms of breaking up holds, but only after a reasonable amount of time + potentially warning and deducting points from Floyd for holding/clinching.
    OWE ME reps for life: dcarrera

"I broke the mirror and I blew away the smoke, it was me who tapped, but it was you who broke." - Chael Sonnen

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Addthefun123123 View Post
    Yea but I didn't like Maidana's camp's gameplan this fight, it sorta resembled Cotto's in 2012, and it just wasn't as aggressive as it needed to be. Albeit that Floyd did move around and run more this fight, but I still think Maidana coulda probably had expelled more effort into fighting on the inside, but the big change this fight that essentially screwed over Maidana from the beginning was Kenny Bayless as the referee, because he completely shut down any in-fighting that Maidana coulda had a.l.a their first fight.

The fight was won partly because Floyd is better/he was more defensive this time, and partly because the referee was different this time. To be fair, the referee last time kinda favored Maidana's style, but I wonder what would have happened had it been a referee somewhere in between Weeks and Bayless in terms of breaking up holds, but only after a reasonable amount of time + potentially warning and deducting points from Floyd for holding/clinching.
    I agree with all of this but in their previous fight the ref didn't even do his job right maidana was boxing very dirty and they didn't even deduct one point.

CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Extremely easy win for Floyd, I would like to see Keith Thurman vs Floyd before he retires.

EDIT: Floyd's body work was beautiful that fight.
    **Stick dick through the hole in my boxers to make it look bigger in sweatpants crew**

Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If I had the power to, I would have Bayless be required to ref every single championship fight in every weight division. He is by far, The Best ref in the boxing world.

If Maidana's excuse for last night was due to Bayless not allowing him to fight his fight then he loses all credibility in my opinion.

NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I had the power to, I would have Bayless be required to ref every single championship fight in every weight division. He is by far, The Best ref in the boxing world.

If Maidana's excuse for last night was due to Bayless not allowing him to fight his fight then he loses all credibility in my opinion.
    Bayless didn't do that well last night but I think most people will let him off because he is so consistently good. Imo it's a toss up between Bayless and Tony Weeks.
    "We want to kill something, and they want to give us meat that’s already dead. A real predator don’t want no cooked meat. You keep feeding a damn lion meat out of the refrigerator, it’s gonna lose its predatory instincts." - Ann Wolfe

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

Registered User Addthefun123123's Avatar
    Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Addthefun123123 is a name known to all. (+5000)

So basically if there was a situation where the referee, rather than separating fighters when they get too close, brought the fighters closer together, thus favoring Maidana's style over Floyd's, then you'd say the same about Floyd, should he lose and also have people say the same thing about him not being able to fight his fight?

The whole not being able to fight through the clinch thing in boxing has always been one of the things that's always annoyed me, it makes absolutely no sense in terms of taking away an aspect of the standup game that otherwise would play a role in how fights went, and it completely favors the style of boxers like Klitschko and Mayweather, who are great on the outside, but get some trouble on the inside, so they exploit the rules and hold. It's just so frustrating and archaic to subjectively limit the ability of certain fighters, particularly when it also makes possible what happened last night, for a fight to be so utterly played on the terms of just one of the fighters. It was a handicap fight Floyd and Bayless vs. Maidana.

Edit: Although I will say one thing, it did seem as though Maidana wasn't really trying to even fight like the first fight. I don't know if this was a change in the gameplan, change that was affected by the referee, or some combination of the two, but I don't think Maidana looked to be fighting the same way as the first fight, but I wish he did.
    OWE ME reps for life: dcarrera

"I broke the mirror and I blew away the smoke, it was me who tapped, but it was you who broke." - Chael Sonnen

Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vargas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So basically if there was a situation where the referee, rather than separating fighters when they get too close, brought the fighters closer together, thus favoring Maidana's style over Floyd's, then you'd say the same about Floyd, should he lose and also have people say the same thing about him not being able to fight his fight?

The whole not being able to fight through the clinch thing in boxing has always been one of the things that's always annoyed me, it makes absolutely no sense in terms of taking away an aspect of the standup game that otherwise would play a role in how fights went, and it completely favors the style of boxers like Klitschko and Mayweather, who are great on the outside, but get some trouble on the inside, so they exploit the rules and hold. It's just so frustrating and archaic to subjectively limit the ability of certain fighters, particularly when it also makes possible what happened last night, for a fight to be so utterly played on the terms of just one of the fighters. It was a handicap fight Floyd and Bayless vs. Maidana.

Edit: Although I will say one thing, it did seem as though Maidana wasn't really trying to even fight like the first fight. I don't know if this was a change in the gameplan, change that was affected by the referee, or some combination of the two, but I don't think Maidana looked to be fighting the same way as the first fight, but I wish he did.

That's not the point I was trying to make. Regardless if the referee allowed them to fight in close (like the first fight) or didn't allow them to phone booth it (the rematch) the result was the same. Maidana had two opportunities with two different reffing styles and he came up considerably short in both fights. IMO, he has nothing for Mayweather...as much as I can't stand that cherry picking ***got, he is still the best this generation has seen. As far as TBE/GOAT status? Not even once ever...

I think you're unfairly criticizing boxing in regards to the clinching aspect. I think they're are alot variables that come in to play when a Ref has decided to break the fighters. Is the fighter being effective with his clinch meaning, is he being active or is he holding? Is he fighting dirty, ie. elbows, rabbit punches, punching on break etc etc? what makes it harder to Ref is when you have a boxer like Mayweather who needs to distance and movement to be effective fighting a Maidana who needs to be in a phone booth to be effective. When you have two fighters that are both in close fighters, you will tend to see alot less Ref involvement. Perfect example is Brandon Rios...He would be 0-35 if the Ref's didn't allow him to fight through the clinch.

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As far as TBE/GOAT status? Not even once ever...

not sure what youre saying here. but I think its pretty widely accepted that he is hands down the best defensive fighter of all time.

as far as overall best of all time...its hard to argue against 47-0 and dominating every. single. fight. hes a league ahead of everyone and always has been. csant read a lick but has tremendous boxing IQ.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So much wrong in this post... JMM? You mean the guy who jumped up to 2 weight classes to have his first fight in that division and that too against Floyd?

Zab? The same Zab that lost previously to...wait for it.... Carlos Baldomir?

Lastly GOAT?... No....just...no...that would mean you havw Floyd ahead of Leonard, Robinson, Ali...that's blasphemy.
    Yes, I mean JMM, the current WBO welterweight champion, who was completely dominated in embarrassing fashion.

Also, you commented that Floyd doesn't fight boxers with great hand speed and movement. Was there anyone at 140 or 147 with better hand speed and movement than Judah at the time? No. He's just one of many boxers who had above average speed that Floyd defeated.

You're a revisionist, a hater and you're clearly incapable of having a discussion. You're probably a Pacquiao shill who believes Bob Arum when he tells you he's not the reason that Pac has not and will not fight Mayweather. Instead of being such a *******, you should appreciate the greatest fighter of this generation while he's still in the ring.

I think you're unfairly criticizing boxing in regards to the clinching aspect. I think they're are alot variables that come in to play when a Ref has decided to break the fighters. Is the fighter being effective with his clinch meaning, is he being active or is he holding? Is he fighting dirty, ie. elbows, rabbit punches, punching on break etc etc? what makes it harder to Ref is when you have a boxer like Mayweather who needs to distance and movement to be effective fighting a Maidana who needs to be in a phone booth to be effective. When you have two fighters that are both in close fighters, you will tend to see alot less Ref involvement. Perfect example is Brandon Rios...He would be 0-35 if the Ref's didn't allow him to fight through the clinch.
    There are a lot of variables when it comes to the clinch game but, Kenny Bayless broke them up before any of these variables came into play. The ref hardly allowed Maidana to do anything apart from the 4th round.

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Yes, I mean JMM, the current WBO welterweight champion, who was completely dominated in embarrassing fashion.

Also, you commented that Floyd doesn't fight boxers with great hand speed and movement. Was there anyone at 140 or 147 with better hand speed and movement than Judah at the time? No. He's just one of many boxers who had above average speed that Floyd defeated.

You're a revisionist, a hater and you're clearly incapable of having a discussion. You're probably a Pacquiao shill who believes Bob Arum when he tells you he's not the reason that Pac has not and will not fight Mayweather. Instead of being such a *******, you should appreciate the greatest fighter of this generation while he's still in the ring.
    Damn...talk about catching feelings. I don't 'have to' appreciate **** but did I not say a few posts above that Floyd is the best fighter in this generation??

You Flomo's are something special. Always assuming that if your not a fan of Floyd, then you must be a Pac fan and think he's unbeatable. Again, a few posts earlier I mentioned how I think Algeieri will beat Pac.

I'll say it again, he is the best this generation has seen but GOAT?? Again, would you place him ahead of Leonard, Robinson, Ali? If so, then that's your opinion. I just don't agree with it but whatever man, it's just an opinion but to resort to name calling over it is retarded...

Originally Posted by NotShreddedYet View Post
    There are a lot of variables when it comes to the clinch game but, Kenny Bayless broke them up before any of these variables came into play. The ref hardly allowed Maidana to do anything apart from the 4th round.
    I skimmed through the fight but I'll take your word for it. I just don't think it would have made difference as Floyd would have adjusted and still come out with the 'W' but you're right, if Kenny didn't allow any inside fighting at all, then that's bad on Kenny.

Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosje is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trainreqq View Post
    Re-watched the fight. Maidana has one of the worst fight IQ''s I've ever seen.
    he doesn't have any IQ that's why floyd probably gave him this rematch in the first place.

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lold when floyd screamed like a lil bish when maidana supposedly bit him

#thebestrunner

WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WinnerByChoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    not sure what youre saying here. but I think its pretty widely accepted that he is hands down the best defensive fighter of all time.

as far as overall best of all time...its hard to argue against 47-0 and dominating every. single. fight. hes a league ahead of everyone and always has been. csant read a lick but has tremendous boxing IQ.
    I dont think Floyd is considered a better defensive fighter than a pernell Whitaker or Willie pep. And no offense but Floyd has had several close fights including one almost everyone thought he lost. I think it would be very hard to argue Floyd into the top 5, but very hard to keep him out of top 15.

Originally Posted by superamped View Post
    lold when floyd screamed like a lil bish when maidana supposedly bit him

#thebestrunner
    supposedly then how do you explain the bite marks on his finger?

Originally Posted by WinnerByChoke View Post
    I dont think Floyd is considered a better defensive fighter than a pernell Whitaker or Willie pep. And no offense but Floyd has had several close fights including one almost everyone thought he lost. I think it would be very hard to argue Floyd into the top 5, but very hard to keep him out of top 15.
    Floyd is better at blocking shots but Whitaker had great defense in that his reflexes were almost cat like so he was nearly impossible to hit in his prime. Overall, Whitaker was probably better defensively.

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NotShreddedYet View Post
    Floyd is better at blocking shots but Whitaker had great defense in that his reflexes were almost cat like so he was nearly impossible to hit in his prime. Overall, Whitaker was probably better defensively.
    Youre a teen. (twink)

StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000) StarksFX is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont know how anyone can be a Floyd fan or why Floyd doesnt get warnings or deducted points for holding all the time.
    This era sucks for boxing
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    Never Getting Married Crew

Originally Posted by chucksmanhood View Post
    Youre a teen. (twink)
    I'm not gay and what does me being a teen have to do with anything?

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000) CurlsfotheGirls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    You're probably a Pacquiao shill who believes Bob Arum when he tells you he's not the reason that Pac has not and will not fight Mayweather.
    Please for the love of god, explain to me how Pacquiao is ducking Mayweather. I'm a long time MW fan, but you have to be blind not to see his calculated choice of opponents, catchweight requirements, "retirement" and the other inane stunts he pulls. Mayweather is arguably top 5 no doubt but it's beyond obvious he's ducking him.
    **dont believe anything the misc says crew**
    **looks at self in every reflective surface crew**

johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycomehome is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CurlsfotheGirls View Post
    Please for the love of god, explain to me how Pacquiao is ducking Mayweather. I'm a long time MW fan, but you have to be blind not to see his calculated choice of opponents, catchweight requirements, "retirement" and the other inane stunts he pulls. Mayweather is arguably top 5 no doubt but it's beyond obvious he's ducking him.
    This is why mayweather should never be allowed to compare himself to Leonard, Hagler, Duran, Hearns and others. These guys all fought each other multiple times. Because they wanted to prove they were the best. Can anybody imagine the idea of Roberto Duran spending 5 years coming up with reasons why he can't fight Sugar Ray?
    Muay Thai & Boxing

I would say arguably top 10...arguably...

Originally Posted by johnnycomehome View Post
    This is why mayweather should never be allowed to compare himself to Leonard, Hagler, Duran, Hearns and others. These guys all fought each other multiple times. Because they wanted to prove they were the best. Can anybody imagine the idea of Roberto Duran spending 5 years coming up with reasons why he can't fight Sugar Ray?

Leonard beats Mayweather via UD or late stoppage
    Hearns sends Mayweather to the hospital
    Duran beats Mayweather via UD or late stoppage
    Hagler beats Mayweather via UD or late stoppage

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

tell them fools. ^^

itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000) itsRyan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I regret watching this "fight." Glad I didn't pay for it. They should pay people to watch it.

zzzzzzz
    Sig line can't be a novel

YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungLynIsAFag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol'd @ when Maidana's coach said "THROUGH THE GLOVE?!"