Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you go Snap city on squats or rows?

Can you snap the **** out of your lower back during squats or rows with normal form not bad but neither great?

gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could snap your **** up using good form too. You're never safe. You're just most safe using good form.

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I twinged my back doing T-bar rows with a rigid good form back. Though it was 5 plate unbelted t-bar rows which is kind of retarded not to wear a belt for.

I know some brehs who wear a belt for heavy azz over head dumbell press.

So yes, you can snap your sht up even with good form, although I would say this only tends to happen when your lifting heavy weight. When your a newbie you back should be able to handle the medium to light loads and if you do snap your back its 9/10 likelyhood you had chitty form.

proper breathing and bracing of the core is essential, I was actually doing a core bracing drill with my gf a few days ago. After years of doing it I can brace my core so hard I can almost burst my damn eyeballs out ma head if I chose to, my gf on the other hand has poor control and can hardly even make her own face redden.

Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Womble619 View Post
    I twinged my back doing T-bar rows with a rigid good form back. Though it was 5 plate unbelted t-bar rows which is kind of retarded not to wear a belt for.

I know some brehs who wear a belt for heavy azz over head dumbell press.

So yes, you can snap your sht up even with good form, although I would say this only tends to happen when your lifting heavy weight. When your a newbie you back should be able to handle the medium to light loads and if you do snap your back its 9/10 likelyhood you had chitty form.

proper breathing and bracing of the core is essential, I was actually doing a core bracing drill with my gf a few days ago. After years of doing it I can brace my core so hard I can almost burst my damn eyeballs out ma head if I chose to, my gf on the other hand has poor control and can hardly even make her own face redden.
    Well I squatted 270x5 before 10% deload and Deadlift only with 1 plate instead of 2 because of ****ty form. I think my squat form is good, low bar, going slightly below parallel to not round back,keeping tension in my core and upper back and I wear belt but still after I am done my lower back hurts a little it's not that painful just uncomfortable but isn't this how snap city happens first it bothers you a little and one day you snap the **** up how the **** I avoid it?

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Heimdalll View Post
    Well I squatted 270x5 before 10% deload and Deadlift only with 1 plate instead of 2 because of ****ty form. I think my squat form is good, low bar, going slightly below parallel to not round back,keeping tension in my core and upper back and I wear belt but still after I am done my lower back hurts a little it's not that painful just uncomfortable but isn't this how snap city happens first it bothers you a little and one day you snap the **** up how the **** I avoid it?
    no I would say that if your back is a weakness that your lower back will feel tight and slightly uncomfortable after squats. thats normal imo if that is a weak area of yours. Personally I would say you will be fine providing you progress gradually and try not to take any full retard jumps. When I twinged my back I backed off for a weak, foam rolled and stretched every day applied back heat rubs and I was back to squatting max weight in a week and a half.

If your form is indeed good and your bracing the worst you will do is pull a tendon or ligament and it will be a minor injury. The full snap city snaps where the person's spine crunches like a bag of rice crispies just been jumped on are usually done when the persons back folds in half like a deck chair with weight that is wayyyyy too heavy for them

no I would say that if your back is a weakness that your lower back will feel tight and slightly uncomfortable after squats. thats normal imo if that is a weak area of yours. Personally I would say you will be fine providing you progress gradually and try not to take any full retard jumps. When I twinged my back I backed off for a weak, foam rolled and stretched every day applied back heat rubs and I was back to squatting max weight in a week and a half.

If your form is indeed good and your bracing the worst you will do is pull a tendon or ligament and it will be a minor injury. The full snap city snaps where the person's spine crunches like a bag of rice crispies just been jumped on are usually done when the persons back folds in half like a deck chair with weight that is wayyyyy too heavy for them
    I am big time pussy in terms of lower back (If I snap it I can pretty much say goodbye to my basketball career) 2 weeks ago I had pain in left side of lower back down the upper part of glute I took 1 week off and it was okay but now I feel this little pain and I don't want it to worsen again. Maybe SS starts to become too demanding on the body and I can't recover normally with other activities I am participating?

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It sounds to me like you're just working your lower back. You've got to remember, there are muscles there that will become tight when worked properly.

Originally Posted by MitchyDee View Post
    It sounds to me like you're just working your lower back. You've got to remember, there are muscles there that will become tight when worked properly.
    But should it bother you on the other day?

I am big time pussy in terms of lower back (If I snap it I can pretty much say goodbye to my basketball career) 2 weeks ago I had pain in left side of lower back down the upper part of glute I took 1 week off and it was okay but now I feel this little pain and I don't want it to worsen again. Maybe SS starts to become too demanding on the body and I can't recover normally with other activities I am participating?
    if those other activites are taxing your lower back and interupting recover then perhaps this is indeed the case.

personally I think your just mistaking good lower back pain for bad lower back pain. each muscles pain has a different feeling to it imo, for example calves are a stinging kind of pain whereas quads are a deep heavy kind of pain. lower back muscular pain is a tight and easy to mistake for "bad" pain kind of pain

u fukers get what im saying

if those other activites are taxing your lower back and interupting recover then perhaps this is indeed the case.

personally I think your just mistaking good lower back pain for bad lower back pain. each muscles pain has a different feeling to it imo, for example calves are a stinging kind of pain whereas quads are a deep heavy kind of pain. lower back muscular pain is a tight and easy to mistake for "bad" pain kind of pain

u fukers get what im saying
    Well it's more on the side of stinging pain rather then tight pain which you feel after heavy set of squats

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    i snap my **** up each day in the gym but i dont care

Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    i snap my **** up each day in the gym but i dont care
    lol'd

I cant beleaf

fuk longevity