Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Is she crazy or am I?

Cliffs first:

- Met girl online, she's super hot, claims to be a multimillionaire
    - She started talking about love, marriage, living together, etc. right off the bat
    - Then she want AWOL, ignored messages, etc., then got mad at me for asking where she is when/where/what, etc.
    - Now she wants a "break", says she needs "space", will get back to me when she's "ready"

So yeah, wtf brahs, this girl's a piece of work. Hot petite girl with big fake boobs, lives about a thousand miles away but said she's in my area for business about "40%" of the time (found out later not true). It was a whirlwind affair at first, recognized many commonalities via email/online, met up, we were making out within minutes of meeting, banged her within hours, she changed her flight to stay the weekend with me, banged dozens more time, most intense sex ever. She went back home, then back to me again for another crazy weekend of intense conversation, sex, etc.

She's pretty outlandish, starts talking about long term sh*t right off the bat, how communication and honesty and trust are so important, how she wants marriage and kids, talked about living together in California, traveling around the world together, etc. But somehow this led to a conversation about having an open relationship since we're long distance, but she wants to be my "primary" relationship. She's also down for "sharing" a girl, orgies, whatever, she's f*cking crazy.

Says we're going to meet again in NYC the following weekend. Comes close to the time, she cancels and says she needs to go home and get rested up first, but we'll meet up the following weekend. I learn she is only 3 months out of *marriage*(!!!), but the guy cheated on her with his gay lover (wtf?). Following weekend comes, she says she needs more time to decompress, but we'll get together the following week. Following week comes, she cancels yet again (3rd time now), but emphasizes how much she wants to see me and how we have such great communication, honesty, etc.

She apparently started her own businesses, wildly successful entrepreneur, sold one of her businesses for millions, now resting on that money (supposedly). I try to act like that doesn't matter, but it's hard for that not to come into mind. Told my friends about her, nobody believes she's really a millionaire. I do some digging via Google, discover all of her businesses were shady online things, but apparently she really did succeed at them, millions still questionable.

She goes to Brazil on business trip, claims she is traveling alone, communication breaks down. I text her, doesn't go through, she gets back to me days later, says phone not working, but whatever. She's staying at expensive hotels with laptop/WiFi, I figure she can at least check emails, but she says "communication while overseas is very difficult". She goes AWOL for days at a time, only fleeting responses. I send her lighthearted emails about times with friends, bachelor party etc., but no response. So I send her a couple messages later asking like "You okay? Haven't heard from you in a while, everything going all right?"

She gets back home, texts me something like this, super defensive: "I'm back fine, but I'm feeling really smothered by your constant asking where I am and if things are okay -- we agreed to have an open relationship and I don't feel the need to explain my whereabouts every night, I need space, I'll let you know when I'm ready to talk again."

I'm like, "Hey I was just worried about you traveling internationally alone, checking up on you, making sure you're okay, you can do whatever the f you want". No response.

Seemed so promising at first, now feels like she's just a lunatic searching for attention. Not convinced the millions are real any one bit, although I did see her write a check for $35,000 for a down payment on a condo without blinking an eye. Money might be real but not sure if she's making it through legitimate means.

The money part doesn't even matter really, I'm just curious if she's using this story to try to make guys fall for her. Weird gender reversal thing. Seems like some sort of bipolar love/sex addict. Only in it out of curiosity at this point, but very curious if she is for real or not. What do guys, should I pursue or just ditch for more honest simple girls? Probably this. But the temptation of the sexy millionaire digs at me. What. A. Trip.

JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustMoved24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she a sociopath brah

stay away from the "crazy-making" behavior

you have been warned

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It all seems far fetched, yeah possibly there might be some truth mixed in with the bag full of lies but you'll never know. be thankful you found out now that shes nuts.
    *MISC Runners Crew* Join MISCRunners on Strava - www.strava.com/clubs/MISCRunners
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

Keeping it real since 07 exbuffstuff's Avatar
    exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) exbuffstuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats some catfish **** man.

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cool thanks guyz, my impressions as well, just wanted confirmation. Wtf?

Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kanji4488 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The big red flag there is talking about love and
    Commitment right away then ghosting so fast. That's weird. Who knows she may be rich but it sounds like some shady ass ****
    Live for the crazy stuff. Bodybuilding is great, but what are you going to remember, another gym workout, or hearing a band you love live? Don?t let bodybuilding interfere with your life.

~Stylin On U Crew~

Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xgenics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She sounds really crazy

AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds absolutely nuts.

But on the other hand, it'll make a great anecdote, so if she gets in touch again I'd go with the flow and see what happens. Don't reach out again though, as she has already told you not to, and is likely nuts enough to completely dismiss you at the drop of a hat.

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    37 and still investing your time and energy in crazy, hot chicks?

You're not tired or that chit yet?
    The Coronavirus Is A Respiratory Disease...

Diaphragmatic Breathing Increases Lung Capacity. Please, Try To Practice For 15 To 20 Minutes A Day. (Keeping Shoulders and Neck Relaxed.)

Aerobic Exercise Is Also Important For Lung Health, So Please Keep It Up!

Finally... Please Say Daily Prayers For The Guidance Of State Leaders And Medical Staff... As Well As For Your Loved Ones.

protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000) protocol96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You honestly sound like a gold digging bitch to me, especially when you say money does not matter and have 10 references to it in your post. The 3 words that are taboo in open relationships are "What, when & where" no matter whatever the circumstances.

MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeAmSuperman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by poloralphloren View Post
    Hot petite girl with big fake boobs
    LMFAO. Run.
    ಠ_ಠ

Originally Posted by protocol96 View Post
    The 3 words that are taboo in open relationships are "What, when & where" no matter whatever the circumstances.
    That's the thing though, I didn't actually ask her any of those things, I just asked her if she was okay since I hadn't heard from her - that's why her defensive reaction was so weird. The closest thing to "where" I asked her about was what country she was in, since she had abruptly traveled to Chile from Brazil. Also, when she first mentioned the open relationship part I suggested a "don't ask don't tell" approach, but she championed a tell-all approach. Then this.

Originally Posted by protocol96 View Post
    You honestly sound like a gold digging bitch to me, especially when you say money does not matter and have 10 references to it in your post.
    I didn't even know about the money part at first, she was the one who brought it up and talked about it repeatedly. She told me she started seeing a therapist to deal with the emotional trauma of the sudden influx of money. She also told me she was diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder and is on a massive dose of Prozac. That probably factors in too.

Originally Posted by AndyKerrison View Post
    Sounds absolutely nuts.

But on the other hand, it'll make a great anecdote, so if she gets in touch again I'd go with the flow and see what happens. Don't reach out again though, as she has already told you not to, and is likely nuts enough to completely dismiss you at the drop of a hat.
    Yeah I will not contact, maybe she won't ever contact me in which case it becomes a non-issue. But I have a feeling she will pop up again at some point... That's what I'm not sure how to handle.

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    37 and still investing your time and energy in crazy, hot chicks?

You're not tired or that chit yet?
    Pretty tired of it after this!!!

BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BetaAsPhuck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    She told me she started seeing a therapist to deal with the emotional trauma of the sudden influx of money.
    Wut?
    The Coronavirus Is A Respiratory Disease...

Diaphragmatic Breathing Increases Lung Capacity. Please, Try To Practice For 15 To 20 Minutes A Day. (Keeping Shoulders and Neck Relaxed.)

Aerobic Exercise Is Also Important For Lung Health, So Please Keep It Up!

Finally... Please Say Daily Prayers For The Guidance Of State Leaders And Medical Staff... As Well As For Your Loved Ones.

baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baconator22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If she ever contacts you again give an update. Idk why but this was interesting

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if shes into shady stuff always asking her these questions might put her off. Maybe she is hiding from the law or starting shady business elsewhere or dealing with people who dont want others to know where they are. You come as needy though. Always having to ask and "caring" so much even though she talked about being open because she travels a lot. You come as sucked in. You're gonna turn her off.

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The money part doesn't even matter really, I'm just curious if she's using this story to try to make guys fall for her. Weird gender reversal thing. Seems like some sort of bipolar love/sex addict. Only in it out of curiosity at this point, but very curious if she is for real or not. What do guys, should I pursue or just ditch for more honest simple girls? Probably this. But the temptation of the sexy millionaire digs at me. What. A. Trip.

Find out by taking this all the way brahhhh. Behave like the kunty trophy gf/wife and don't speak to her when she's a bitch. Be kunty to her and snide every chance you get. Only show her your nice side when she buys you things. Tell her "I would really feel a lot closer to you if you came up with a down payment for a vacation home for us." "Trust is so important to me baby that's why I need you to entrust me with a new car bae." If she refuses go back to being an entitled little bitch that only shows her affection when she buys you things.

Srs

Even contemplating a relationship with someone this shtty is full potato. Any one of her dozens of red flags is enough to realize she is damaged goods. She is gonna use you and treat you like sht like she already does might as well fulfill her gender role reversal wish.

And get a AIDS test too while you're at it because her husband was barebacking a gay dude and then she was getting railed by him and then you were probably rawdogging her too.

Sorry to hear about your AIDS

Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Find out by taking this all the way brahhhh. Behave like the kunty trophy gf/wife and don't speak to her when she's a bitch. Be kunty to her and snide every chance you get. Only show her your nice side when she buys you things. Tell her "I would really feel a lot closer to you if you came up with a down payment for a vacation home for us." "Trust is so important to me baby that's why I need you to entrust me with a new car bae." If she refuses go back to being an entitled little bitch that only shows her affection when she buys you things.

Srs

Even contemplating a relationship with someone this shtty is full potato. Any one of her dozens of red flags is enough to realize she is damaged goods. She is gonna use you and treat you like sht like she already does might as well fulfill her gender role reversal wish.

And get a AIDS test too while you're at it because her husband was barebacking a gay dude and then she was getting railed by him and then you were probably rawdogging her too.

Sorry to hear about your AIDS
    Lol... We actually talked about this possibility and both got HIV tested, she sent me a text with a photo of the results.

But yeah full potato, probably right on...

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's probably a trophy wife and cheating on her rich husband with you.

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i just dated a girl with the same behavior and got emotionally wrecked.

Met. had crazy sex from day 1. started buying me presents, cleaning my apartment, etc. right off the bat. I fell hard and fast obviously. Like gorgeous girl doing all this nice **** for me right off teh bat? thought it was a fairy tale type of deal where two people just click and work.

Found out all this crazy **** like she had a sugar daddy, had CRAZY sexual experiences, liek this girl was down for anything sexually, had tons of previous sexual partnets/other guys on the hook. however, it was obvious i was her number 1 due to the amount of time she spent with me.

She was pretty successful career wise for her age and looked the part. the all american pretty blonde.

oh and she would guilt the **** out of me just like your girl did you when you sent the everything ok text. The reason they do this is because they want the relationship exactly their way. and these little over reaction bitch text on her part, guilt you into feeling that maybe you are acting that crazy/clingy/wrong. HOWEVER, when i told her thats fine, im just going to block your number. i got 30 phone calls. Its clear they dont mean what they are saying in their text.

My girl did the same thing. Guilted me. Told me to go away. Then would still call me every night to come hang out.

Honestly, I am unsure if its a bipolar thing. Or if its just a manipulative thing. Like is her mood really changing that much to warrant bipolar behavior? Or did she just pick up on your(my) vulnerability meaning that we showed outward interest and they knew they have their hooks in us and used that knowledge to define the relationship exactly how they want it to be until we get fed up.

Either way, you have to logically deep down realize this girl isnt relationship material. she is either crazy or just heartless and manipulative.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs first:

- Met girl online
    ... and we're done.

Next.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN,

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, i think you should probably take a minute and think about
    1) why you ever took a girl like this serious in the first place
    2) why you still care even though you deep down you know she isnt a good person.

muscular Brahette-Goddess MeFromG's Avatar
    MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100) MeFromG is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MeAmSuperman View Post
    LMFAO. Run.
    Very unlikely. Didn't you read?! Her "millions" keep him glued right in the spot.
    ~~~ Children of seeds:
    https://youtu.be/T112cNgGiGY

~~~ Adopt, don't shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pJpMJ0IxE&t=29s
    ~~~ Countries for winners and losers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY-2nOYRI&t=3s
    ~~~ Say no to porn and prostitution:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs first:

- Met girl online, she's super hot, claims to be a multimillionaire
    - She started talking about love, marriage, living together, etc. right off the bat
    - Then she want AWOL, ignored messages, etc., then got mad at me for asking where she is when/where/what, etc.
    - Now she wants a "break", says she needs "space", will get back to me when she's "ready"
    You're 37 years old. Are you being serious? RUN. LIKE. HELL.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    ... and we're done.

Next.
    But I met a cool chick online once........

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao OP did you really need to make this topic? It's pretty obvious she is a lunatic, right?

You're in it for the money brah, don't try to kid yourself or us. If she didn't have money you wouldn't be sticking around, but in your mind there's hope that she might stop being crazy and then she can pay for ya both to travel the world and yolo forever. Haha. Come on brah. Get out before something bad happens. Crazy doesn't end well for anyone.

Originally Posted by DouLou View Post
    Lmao OP did you really need to make this topic? It's pretty obvious she is a lunatic, right?

You're in it for the money brah, don't try to kid yourself or us. If she didn't have money you wouldn't be sticking around, but in your mind there's hope that she might stop being crazy and then she can pay for ya both to travel the world and yolo forever. Haha. Come on brah. Get out before something bad happens. Crazy doesn't end well for anyone.
    its not really a money/superficial thing. Ive banged hotter girls before and after crazy girls ive banged and did not get attached at all.

its more of a mania type of feeling. Its like how his girl started talking about a ltr relationship right off the bat and my girl was ****ing me and cleaning my apartment from day 1. Everything is extreme and quick moving with them like they are having a manic high. And you kinda get caught up in their extreme emotions and get super attached

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jack90 View Post
    its not really a money/superficial thing. Ive banged hotter girls before and after crazy girls ive banged and did not get attached at all.

its more of a mania type of feeling. Its like how his girl started talking about a ltr relationship right off the bat and my girl was ****ing me and cleaning my apartment from day 1. Everything is extreme and quick moving with them like they are having a manic high. And you kinda get caught up in their extreme emotions and get super attached
    Eh I guess we're all different cause this chit would scare me off right from the start lol. I've had a couple of girls show me this type of attention and "do anything" attitude and I feel like I'm with a mental patient. As guys we should be the logical ones, not getting caught up in another chicks whirlwind of clusterfuk craziness no?

Eh I guess we're all different cause this chit would scare me off right from the start lol. I've had a couple of girls show me this type of attention and "do anything" attitude and I feel like I'm with a mental patient. As guys we should be the logical ones, not getting caught up in another chicks whirlwind of clusterfuk craziness no?
    normalkly girls showing this type of behavior are just ugly and its out of desperation. Its not a hot girl with lots of options who is just crazy.

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    She's probably a trophy wife and cheating on her rich husband with you.
    Lol, at this point I really would not put it past her... Actually that's the weird thing, the way she was acting during the Brazil trip is exactly the way I'd expect someone to act if they were with someone the whole time. If she was really traveling alone, wouldn't there be plenty of downtime? And she would make damn sure she had internet available if she was really there to conduct business.

It's funny that she acted like I was stalking her or something, when I really only asked questions like, "How has your trip been going?" And, "Are you there for business only or time for fun too?" That latter question she never answered.

But there's absolutely no reason she would have to lie if she were traveling with someone else, I already said that would be fine...

She did say she was setting up an "Import/Export" business -- who knows what sketchiness that could be...

i just dated a girl with the same behavior and got emotionally wrecked.

Met. had crazy sex from day 1. started buying me presents, cleaning my apartment, etc. right off the bat. I fell hard and fast obviously. Like gorgeous girl doing all this nice **** for me right off teh bat? thought it was a fairy tale type of deal where two people just click and work.

Found out all this crazy **** like she had a sugar daddy, had CRAZY sexual experiences, liek this girl was down for anything sexually, had tons of previous sexual partnets/other guys on the hook. however, it was obvious i was her number 1 due to the amount of time she spent with me.

She was pretty successful career wise for her age and looked the part. the all american pretty blonde.

oh and she would guilt the **** out of me just like your girl did you when you sent the everything ok text. The reason they do this is because they want the relationship exactly their way. and these little over reaction bitch text on her part, guilt you into feeling that maybe you are acting that crazy/clingy/wrong. HOWEVER, when i told her thats fine, im just going to block your number. i got 30 phone calls. Its clear they dont mean what they are saying in their text.

My girl did the same thing. Guilted me. Told me to go away. Then would still call me every night to come hang out.

Honestly, I am unsure if its a bipolar thing. Or if its just a manipulative thing. Like is her mood really changing that much to warrant bipolar behavior? Or did she just pick up on your(my) vulnerability meaning that we showed outward interest and they knew they have their hooks in us and used that knowledge to define the relationship exactly how they want it to be until we get fed up.

Either way, you have to logically deep down realize this girl isnt relationship material. she is either crazy or just heartless and manipulative.
    Also, i think you should probably take a minute and think about
    1) why you ever took a girl like this serious in the first place
    2) why you still care even though you deep down you know she isnt a good person.

Yes man, yes, you totally get it!!! So weird you had such an eerily similar experience... Almost sounds like it could be the same damn girl.

But yes it was totally this manic thing that swooped me up. Only did the craziness of it all hit me when she sent me that text, which was just yesterday.

I created this thread because I know she's crazy and I needed confirmation from other people, but there's that paranoid self-conscious part of me that still thinks maybe I was in the wrong... Like not giving her space, being too needy, etc. But wtf, texting someone to ask how their trip is going, and then when they don't respond 3 days later asking if they're okay... That's pretty normal. The fact that she blew up in defensiveness from it really makes her seem that much more shady.

Thanks to all of you for confirming what I know logically but that emotional part of my mind is still trying to grapple with!!

I just don't understand the motive for such lunatic behavior. Power trip? Bipolar disorder? Just straight up psychosis?

As long as we're at it, a few more factoids to add to make this thread a complete compendium of her craziness. Will be useful to refer back to.

- I took an entire week off from work for her for all those cancelled plans

- I spent $150 to renew my passport for our "trips" together

- I took this Friday off too because we had initially "planned" to go to NYC this weekend

It doesn't seem to bother her at all that I reserved so much time for her, took time off from work, and spent money for all of our non-existent plans. She never apologized for the cancellations either, just said things like "I hope you're not too upset".

- During the week I took off for her, she had originally planned to come up to my area -- when she said she was too tired to travel, I offered to go down to her area. She said she was too tired to have visitors too. But strangely that same day she told me she was going riding on a Ducati with a "friend".

- Before we met, she said she had been on eHarmony -- originally she said she met about 10 different guys, but none of them got a second date and they kept pestering her even though she was "obviously" not interested. Then later she told me she slept with 4 of them.

- When she was travelling to NYC and LA, she originally told me she would be meeting a male friend of hers for the NYC portion of the trip. Only later did she mention that he would also be traveling with her and sharing a hotel room with her in LA too. Again, all of this would have been just fine, but why omit that in the first place? I called her out on it, and she said she "forgot" she hadn't told me about that part.

I think she's basically just dating and f*cking a different guy every day of the week and doesn't want to admit it even though I've explicitly said she can do whatever she wants.