SketchyA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy How do I get rid of huge calves ?

Honestly, my calves are HUGE for my age. (17 btw)

I just started hitting the weights about 4 months ago, and I am seeing big results on my arms, back, and especially my chest. I've always
    been a slightly overweight kid my whole life, but I don't think that's why my freaking calves are so huge.

Is it possible to make them smaller ? lol They are just too damn big. Is it even normal ? Wtf... I'm 5'6 weighing at 205. I have fat on me that's for sure but my damn calves are pissing me off(on a cut right now).

Help me, please...
    Attached Images

MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MassMachineJA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just grow everything else. Some guys on here would kill for bigger calves.

Registered User LiftingForGains's Avatar
    LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please stop crying, there are people that cant grow there calves
    D-355
    S-250 LBS
    B-205

Bicep-13"--14
    forearm-11"--12
    chest-34"--36
    waist-32"--33
    hips-34"--33
    quad-19"--20
    calves-14" --15.5 not updated

NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiftingForGains View Post
    '

Hi^
    "He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right."

-Confucius

Early 2013 - 170lbs (Obese/binge eater)
    Early 2014 - 92lbs (Anorexic/depression)
    Current - 200lbs (Powerlifter/Bodybuilder)

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

**********\\\POSITIVE CREW///***********

Resident Libtard BieberFeverBrah's Avatar
    BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BieberFeverBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP posts about his calves, shows pics of his shins.
    Height: Manlet
    Weight: Fat

B: lol
    S: rofl
    D: lmao

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Many on here would be jealous of your 'problem.' It's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by LiftingForGains View Post
    I'm the exact opposite. They won't stop growing.

Originally Posted by MitchyDee View Post
    Many on here would be jealous of your 'problem.' It's absolutely nothing to worry about.
    I'm still a little self conscious about them. I would get teased a lot from friends about them. I think that's when it started. I didn't know if it was good thing, or a bad thing..

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    first off, your calves are not that big. secondly, as a 5'6", 205 lb individual, you are very overweight. in fact on the BMI chart you classify as obese since i'm guessing you do not have a considerable amount of muscle on your frame

start losing body fat and your calves will get smaller. i would suggest cutting to around 14-15% body fat before trying to gain size

Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    first off, your calves are not that big. secondly, as a 5'6", 205 lb individual, you are very overweight. in fact on the BMI chart you classify as obese since i'm guessing you do not have a considerable amount of muscle on your frame

start losing body fat and your calves will get smaller. i would suggest cutting to around 14-15% body fat before trying to gain size
    Just what I was looking for. It's going to take time for me to lose weight but it will be worth it. You come off harsh, but it's best that way. I'm not even close to where I want to be yet. I'll make it there. I don't have mr.olympia calves, that's for sure.

ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashy0803 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SketchyA View Post
    Honestly, my calves are HUGE for my age. (17 btw)

I just started hitting the weights about 4 months ago, and I am seeing big results on my arms, back, and especially my chest. I've always
    been a slightly overweight kid my whole life, but I don't think that's why my freaking calves are so huge.

Is it possible to make them smaller ? lol They are just too damn big. Is it even normal ? Wtf... I'm 5'6 weighing at 205. I have fat on me that's for sure but my damn calves are pissing me off(on a cut right now).

Help me, please...
    you're blessed.
    Getting Big For 2015.