Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50) Green~Tara will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Suddenly getting email notifications from BodySpace?

Just seems odd that all of a sudden I'm getting a flurry of email notifications from BodySpace. I had started a Labrada challenge last year and fell off, and all of a sudden all these notifications begin. Anyone know what's up with that?

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of notification?

I get none

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Green~Tara View Post
    Just seems odd that all of a sudden I'm getting a flurry of email notifications from BodySpace. I had started a Labrada challenge last year and fell off, and all of a sudden all these notifications begin. Anyone know what's up with that?
    You are on a list. Simple
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to your bodyspace profile and change your notification settings. It's that easy.