Bumeti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need little help with what to do

Hi. First and foremost sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker.
    So I've seen a lot of you guys make really motivational transformations and now I'd really need your help.
    I am 17 years old, about 5,8" (178,5cm) and about 135 pounds (61 kg). I've been going to the gym about a year ago for about 6 months but didn't make any progress. I was doing it all wrong probably. Now I'm considering going back to gym, but I can't decide whether to bulk, cut or I don't know what.. I'm trying to live active and healthy.
    Judging from my weight and height, I should probably bulk. Everybody is saying me that I look thin, but I'm a little bit worried because I still have some fat on me, mainly on chest.
    So please take a look at my photos and I'd like to hear any opinion you have and I'd be glad for every answer I'd have here.
    Thank you very much!
    Attached Images

Tailbite123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tailbite123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tailbite123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tailbite123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tailbite123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tailbite123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tailbite123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up get big or go home

When you start out first find a workout that suites you. i personally believe in getting a base first when you start lifting. so i recommend doing about 4 sets of 12 for what every you do. you will gain a little size but also become more lean. then after about 3 months of doing that start bulking and cutting the reps down to about 6-8. throughout the whole time make sure you eat enough calories to build a little. your amount of calories can be easily obtained just by searching "how many calories should i eat"

Originally Posted by Tailbite123 View Post
    When you start out first find a workout that suites you. i personally believe in getting a base first when you start lifting. so i recommend doing about 4 sets of 12 for what every you do. you will gain a little size but also become more lean. then after about 3 months of doing that start bulking and cutting the reps down to about 6-8. throughout the whole time make sure you eat enough calories to build a little. your amount of calories can be easily obtained just by searching "how many calories should i eat"
    So you are suggesting that I should bulk?
    And about training, I was considering to start Stronglifts 5x5.

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes. Bulk on Stronglifts 5x5
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

Thank you guys..

Please, if someone could give me some more advice, please do so. I'd be very thankful.

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mattschill View Post
    Yes. Bulk on Stronglifts 5x5
    This, or another starting program.

Tailbite123's suggestion isn't clear and as far as I can tell is not something you want to do. Eat, lift heavy and sleep. You'll get big. A good routine like strong lifts 5x5 or ICF 5x5 will help.

Smile

Originally Posted by MitchyDee View Post
    This, or another starting program.

Tailbite123's suggestion isn't clear and as far as I can tell is not something you want to do. Eat, lift heavy and sleep. You'll get big. A good routine like strong lifts 5x5 or ICF 5x5 will help.
    Thank you very much for your answer.

So just to be sure, every one of you is saying that I shouldn't care about that fat I have and that I have to start bulking?