9-9-9 RIP Rep Betting Sec -ShockWave-'s Avatar
    -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000)

Created a song n vid to share..motivation

Hi there I would like to share my song. I have lost 30ish lbs since January yaay.. from(240ish-215) after bulking just staying consistent with diet lifting and cardio using the stickies and advice here at bb.com and it worked!
    About me I am a 6-7-8 string guitar player that has played for a loooong time. Over the recent years I've lost several best friends I've considered family including my vocalist. I went into a depression, lost my motivation, and quit playing and pretty much lost interest in everything but then popped out of it using exercise. I've seen a lot of members here with depression and or are frustrated and I know its hard but there is also a filp side to this but you have to find it within you and with the help of others around you.
    Any who on the bright side of things I've healed and I feel amazing and motivated so I wanted to try and create a truly amazing song and I think I have.. I called it The Journey Within... Come take a journey with me and have one of your own and if you like it please feel free to share it and give me a thumbs up on youtube. :-)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPwhAubb6JM&app=desktop
    Last edited by -ShockWave-; 09-05-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    |-|S|h|o|c|k|W|a|v|e|-|
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

What are they putting in your proprietary blend? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThdFqGLq4QU

You are a product of your environment. If you surround yourself with loafers and laziness, you will become your environment.