stltommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ideal Weight/Bf %

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me or suggest a goal weight for me to be most shredded. I know BB.com Offers that service for on the body space page but I was wondering your opinions from experience.

Height: 5"6 1/2
    Weight: 165~168 I was 158 but was feeling week so decided to step up the calorie and carb intake so I gained a few Lbs but also gained some strenth and some size
    BF: 15% I did this with a calibrator(Most of my fat is around my stomach unfortuantely.

Side Notes:

~Arms are 15.7 Inches
    ~Chest is about 42-43 inches around
    ~Waste: 32 Inc

Did never measure the rest. I do legs so but don't know the measurements and I have not udated my Bodyspace in a ling time.

I only started lifting seriously in december(I did wrestle for 4 years in highschool) So i wasnt new to it exactly.

I used to cut 10 lbs in a week to make weight and now it seems harder than ever to cut as well.

I have a pudgy stomach but thats where all the fat is and I can see my abs but at about 156 they pop out and u can see all 4 completely and all 6 in in good light lol.

Advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by stltommy; 09-05-2014 at 05:16 AM.
    The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just turned Pro at the IFBB North Americans. My stats were 5'10", 180 lbs., sub 5% BF.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Supporting my fitness and competition goals
    Follow Me!
    Instagram: TonyCandales
    www.********.com/tony.candales
    www.twitter.com/GiftedGenetics (Tony Candales @GiftedGenetics)
    YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh7llZGWhRtRxrWaW0f7Jw