Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Girlfriend has guy friend texting constantly

So long story short, before me and my girlfriend started dating she was friends with this guy. Then he started to like her but she started dating me because I had a friend who introduced us and we've been dating for two years now. Then he didn't talk to her since he was furious we were dating..then during the summer (about 7 months later he texted her) and they became best of friends again. I told her that she shouldn't be texting sone guy that used to like him, but she didn't care much. He said he was having problems with his girlfriend. As time went on he kept asking to hangout with her by themselves and I didn't want her going. But I'm not sure if she had been listening to me. Last weekend I saw a text saying that he wanted to hangout but made an excuse up because I was there. What should I do?

Clif
    -guy liked her, stopped talking to each other after we start dating
    -guy texts her later with girlfriend problems
    -they become best friends
    -she ignores me.. not wanting her to not talk to him, her excuse being they were friends for a long time
    -guy keeps asking to hangout when he has a girlfriend who doesn't like them talking so much either

Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was in a situation like this and her "friend" was just a fuk buddy that she had before we dated I found out about it and dumped her
    Now she's my fb8)

puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Krolczyk View Post
    I was in a situation like this and her "friend" was just a fuk buddy that she had before we dated I found out about it and dumped her
    Now she's my fb8)
    Hmm should I dump her and try to forget everything? In the text it looks like he tries to flirt with her and she said she likes "pushing his buttons"
    Last edited by puremichigan1; 09-03-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your girlfriend was real have her set him up to chill with her thinking its gonna be her by herself and surprise him and be like "whatsup mannn heard you been talking to my girl, whatsup lil *****?" ya dig?

If she ain't real, dump her cuz hes probably ****ing her behind your back man, hate to break it to ya.
    HOUSTON TEXAS CREW

stats 12/05/15
    5'7 143lbs
    1rm's
    Bench: 240lbs
    Squat:275lbs
    DL:360lbs
    OHP:135lbs

Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by puremichigan1 View Post
    Hmm should I dump her and try to forget everything? In the text it looks like he tries to flirt with her and she said she likes "pushing his buttons"
    yes

jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Op I agree with what there saying, it's time to cut ties with her if she and h start to hangout

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dump her and beat the **** outta him.
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by James24WR View Post
    Dump her and beat the **** outta him.

With his own dick.
    "He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right."

-Confucius

Early 2013 - 170lbs (Obese/binge eater)
    Early 2014 - 92lbs (Anorexic/depression)
    Current - 200lbs (Powerlifter/Bodybuilder)

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

**********\\\POSITIVE CREW///***********

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just confront her about it and say you don't like her talking to him as frequently she does due to the seriousness of your relationship, and that he might hinder it

Originally Posted by Achieving View Post
    Just confront her about it and say you don't like her talking to him as frequently she does due to the seriousness of your relationship, and that he might hinder it
    I've done this several times and she still continues to talk to him daily.. Something similar happened when someone messaged her on ********. I saw the first thing he sent her and started flirting...again I said I knew what this guy was after. She then talked to him after I said not to and she said she wouldn't. Then to my amazement I see that they were texting a few days after that. Again told her to stop and she said would, only to see she was still texting him a week later. I haven't seen her text the guy from ******** since..

Originally Posted by NattyPeanuts View Post
    With his own dick.
    Seems like the only logical option at this point :/

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've done this several times and she still continues to talk to him daily.. Something similar happened when someone messaged her on ********. I saw the first thing he sent her and started flirting...again I said I knew what this guy was after. She then talked to him after I said not to and she said she wouldn't. Then to my amazement I see that they were texting a few days after that. Again told her to stop and she said would, only to see she was still texting him a week later. I haven't seen her text the guy from ******** since..
    Definitly dump her
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rethon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it seems like you're girl is a class a thot man, sorry to break it to ya...
    HOUSTON TEXAS CREW

stats 12/05/15
    5'7 143lbs
    1rm's

Originally Posted by Rethon View Post
    it seems like you're girl is a class a thot man, sorry to break it to ya...
    Originally Posted by James24WR View Post
    Definitly dump her
    How should I end this relationship?

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even if she's not slooting around with these guys, here are the red flags;

She's talking to other guys you've asked her not to, even lied about it <-- Shows disrespect for you
    She's probably seeking validation from other guys so she's probably not ready to be in a relationship.

jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjwattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just end it, and op if she honestly still has interest in you she will try to talk to you and discuss whats happening.

Tell her you asked her over and over and said it would complicate the relationship. Them say it's over because you obviously can't do a simple thing to keep our relationship. Tell her you can't trust her and it's over.

Then beat the snot out of the guy.
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just arrange to speak to meet her at a public place or at her house, somewhere where you have an easy get away (definately not at your house)

Just say if you keep speaking to other guys then you've obviously not ready for a relationship, you're sorry but it's over.

Then go no contact because she'll probably start blowing your phone up. Leopard doesn't change it's spots overnight bro, don't fall for it.

Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nicholass1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The question is ... Do you trust her? .. if no, you know what you have to do. If you can trust her.. you are going to either endure that or ... best idea would be to become friend with her friend. You keep your enemies close but your ''friends'' closer.. so just be mr. Niceguy for now until you have any kind of proof that she is actually cheating on you OP.

hope that helps

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only reason for a guy to constantly talk to a girl is because he wants to smash unless obvious reasons ( gay )

edit:

just read more, if shes lying to you then dump her. not much you can do if youve already told her how you feel in that situation
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

Originally Posted by Nicholass1 View Post
    The question is ... Do you trust her? .. if no, you know what you have to do. If you can trust her.. you are going to either endure that or ... best idea would be to become friend with her friend. You keep your enemies close but your ''friends'' closer.. so just be mr. Niceguy for now until you have any kind of proof that she is actually cheating on you OP.

hope that helps
    The fact that she shows enough disrespect towards OP to continue messaging her male friends in flirtacious ways after he's asked her not to do it is grounds to break up with her.
    Not to mention the fact that she lied about it lol.

No brainer.

backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use her phone to setup a meet. Act like you're her, then sleep with him....

Not srs. Sorry brosef dump her
    Triple canopy crew*
    AR crew*
    Semi-auto>pump crew*
    Fuk your jihad crew*
    Going fast in a straight line, and through curves

Originally Posted by jjwattt View Post
    Just end it, and op if she honestly still has interest in you she will try to talk to you and discuss whats happening.
    She tries but she wants to talk to the guy about not talking to each other. She hasn't been talking to him for like two days ( so she tells me anyway) and he called her and she picked up and wants to talk about what's going on.

Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    Just arrange to speak to meet her at a public place or at her house, somewhere where you have an easy get away (definately not at your house)

Just say if you keep speaking to other guys then you've obviously not ready for a relationship, you're sorry but it's over.

Then go no contact because she'll probably start blowing your phone up. Leopard doesn't change it's spots overnight bro, don't fall for it.
    She even told me she doesn't want to stop talking to this guy.

Then beat the snot out of the guy.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Nicholass1 View Post

hope that helps
    I don't really know if i can really trust her after lying about not talking to a guy she met on ********..one of her past relationships even started from talking on ******** and that was the first guy she has ever banged

Originally Posted by Staliyo_Lycan View Post
    only reason for a guy to constantly talk to a girl is because he wants to smash unless obvious reasons ( gay )

edit:

just read more, if shes lying to you then dump her. not much you can do if youve already told her how you feel in that situation
    I've told her how I feel and she says I shouldn't get mad over this because they're just friends when I think she has hungout in the past with him. He texted her saying "it's that time again" and she goes "what?" then he goes on to say he wants to hangout

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just dump her ffs

r u looking for some validation to not dump her?
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

Originally Posted by Staliyo_Lycan View Post
    just dump her ffs

r u looking for some validation to not dump her?
    about to dump her now

Disregard the guys she's talking too, not worth even touching/talking to them.
    Stop contimplating the situation and break up with her.

She's lied to you
    Keeps speaking to guys + a random guy off ******** <-- lol wtf

Can't believe you're still talking about this.

OP if you don't dump her by the time I finish making this protein shake you are a *******
    HOUSTON TEXAS CREW

stats 12/05/15
    5'7 143lbs
    1rm's

elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) elrino15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So long story short, before me and my girlfriend started dating she was friends with this guy. Then he started to like her but she started dating me because I had a friend who introduced us and we've been dating for two years now. Then he didn't talk to her since he was furious we were dating..then during the summer (about 7 months later he texted her) and they became best of friends again. I told her that she shouldn't be texting sone guy that used to like him, but she didn't care much. He said he was having problems with his girlfriend. As time went on he kept asking to hangout with her by themselves and I didn't want her going. But I'm not sure if she had been listening to me. Last weekend I saw a text saying that he wanted to hangout but made an excuse up because I was there. What should I do?

Clif
    -guy liked her, stopped talking to each other after we start dating
    -guy texts her later with girlfriend problems
    -they become best friends
    -she ignores me.. not wanting her to not talk to him, her excuse being they were friends for a long time
    -guy keeps asking to hangout when he has a girlfriend who doesn't like them talking so much either
    stop being beta OP

Originally Posted by elrino15 View Post
    stop being beta OP
    Posts like this doesn't help at all;

If you're the alpha male you seem to think you are, how about helping out a younger bro and give some advice?

NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NattyPeanuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems like the only logical option at this point :/
    Hehe you're so nice how could anyone not like you.
    "He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right."

-Confucius

Early 2013 - 170lbs (Obese/binge eater)
    Early 2014 - 92lbs (Anorexic/depression)
    Current - 200lbs (Powerlifter/Bodybuilder)

DL - 500lbs
    SQ - 405lbs
    BE - 300lbs

**********\\\POSITIVE CREW///***********