Yonehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting started.

I've signed up for a fitness school 2 weeks ago and I've been going there a little bit and started with just testing out the cardio things they got.

But since i want to start a decent training program and I'm 100% fresh on this. I was wondering if you guys could give me some quick starting tips on were to start?

Which workout is the best adviceable for a 16(almost 17) year old no muscle but also no bodyfat kind of guy?

What should I mostly be eating?

What are some good warm up stretches?

I myself looked a little bit at the improved SS method but I would still like some advice

Regards, Yonehh

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are a few great starter programs, SS being one of them. You should also check out ICF 5x5 and others before making your desision for which one would work best for you. Now eat, sleep, eat some more and get big

csellars12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Yonehh View Post
    I've signed up for a fitness school 2 weeks ago and I've been going there a little bit and started with just testing out the cardio things they got.

But since i want to start a decent training program and I'm 100% fresh on this. I was wondering if you guys could give me some quick starting tips on were to start?

Which workout is the best adviceable for a 16(almost 17) year old no muscle but also no bodyfat kind of guy?

What should I mostly be eating?

What are some good warm up stretches?

I myself looked a little bit at the improved SS method but I would still like some advice

Regards, Yonehh

What i would do depending on how serious you are about it but there is an app called my fitness pal it will track everything for you you just have to log it in there and im not sure how much you weigh but you need to be consuming around 4 to 5000 calories right now and you need 1 gram of protein for each pound that you weigh. You will start to see results pretty quick, be patient it will still take a month or 2 to start seeing a difference.
    "when you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe then you will be successful"

Yonehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by csellars12 View Post
    What i would do depending on how serious you are about it but there is an app called my fitness pal it will track everything for you you just have to log it in there and im not sure how much you weigh but you need to be consuming around 4 to 5000 calories right now and you need 1 gram of protein for each pound that you weigh. You will start to see results pretty quick, be patient it will still take a month or 2 to start seeing a difference.
    I want to try to be as a serious as posisble while still performing well at school and work. I will start with 3 times a week hoping to be able to move up to 4 if it works out.
    I weigh about 143.3 lbs
    and I;m about 6 foot tall
    What is a good way to actually get 4-5000 calories and enough protein inside of me for not too much money? - I'm not used to eating much since I'm almost always nauseous or I don't have the appitide- we're also not super broad on the money part here.
    Thanks for the tips!!

Originally Posted by MitchyDee View Post
    There are a few great starter programs, SS being one of them. You should also check out ICF 5x5 and others before making your desision for which one would work best for you. Now eat, sleep, eat some more and get big
    I'll be sure to check it out !