Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The official "how you look like on your first day of school"

im 15 years old, first day of grade 11, 6'2, 205lbs. what about you
    Attached Images

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    show up in a wife beater, flip flops, and some Miami Dolphins draw-string shorts, and the ladies will flock to you........by the way you are one massive kid

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    15 and your gonna be a junior? Thats crazy.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i wore my abercrombie and fitch shirt with some long pants from wal-mart and socks from wal-mart and boxers from wal-mart
    <HTC>

Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Prod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont wear wife beaters, u have to be huge to wear that, lol

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cut off T Iron Maiden shirt and gym pants for my first day of college
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000) Tech_Zilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by NextBestThing
    Cut off T Iron Maiden shirt and gym pants for my first day of college
    P.I.M.P.

futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) futballman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by solidus2k3
    i wore my abercrombie and fitch shirt with some long pants from wal-mart and socks from wal-mart and boxers from wal-mart
    you wear abercrombie and walmart at the same time... thats not right..
    "My problem is that my parents are here and so is my brother. It will look kind of suspicious with me walking into the bathroom with a frozen chicken breast. We have no salmon here either, but I can get the salmon fillets this weekend and stick it in my ass on Monday morning when everyone is gone.

I don't mind sticking the fish in my ass (no homo) its just getting it past my parents that's going to be the delay."

- sXeWarrior

bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonecrusher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go to school naked
    20 years old
    6ft 1
    190lbs

Bench 310 lbs 1 rpm

squat 400 1 rpm

12 percent BF

The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Black Timberland boots
    Black Diesel Jeans
    Black Dolce & Gabbana wife beater
    a honey on each arm
    college is great :biggrin:
    It's my turn.

Originally posted by The Mayor
    Black Timberland boots
    Black Diesel Jeans
    a honey on each arm
    OMG 50 Cent's on this board.......

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Black Timberland boots
    Black Diesel Jeans
    a honey on each arm
    u wore diesel and D&G with timberland boots? wow who taught u your sense of fashon? cuz it sucks

Originally posted by SquatKing
    u wore diesel and D&G with timberland boots? wow who taught u your sense of fashon? cuz it sucks
    probably learned it from the same place everyone else did.......Puff Daddy!!!!!!!! lol

The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Mayor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They where black and they looked good with the outfit..i wasn't about to wear some G A Y assed Prada shoes or those "throwback" tennis shoes. I wear what looks good. If I have 200$ for one wife beater I sure as **** can afford whatever shoes I want ...The tims looked good with it so i wore them I usually wear Frye boots.
    It's my turn.

ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToxicCorpse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't do it anymore, but when I was in High School I would show up to school in full workout clothes (even though I wasn't going to work out till much later in the day) and would carry around a big 1-gallon water bottle around with me everywhere I went. That was during my bulking cycles when I would get huge. I also got allot of **** for bringing big tupperware containers of grilled meat and potatos with me and eating it during class. Oh well, **** em, it was well worth it.

They where black and they looked good with the outfit..i wasn't about to wear some G A Y assed Prada shoes or those "throwback" tennis shoes. I wear what looks good. If I have 200$ for one wife beater I sure as **** can afford whatever shoes I want ...The tims looked good with it so i wore them I usually wear Frye boots.
    all i can say about that post is WOW....... $200 dollars for a beater.......mean while 4 kids in Africa have to share one sock......... BET has made todays youth a bunch of wanna be thugs........if you have to spend 500 dollars on clothes, you don't look good anyway

ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItalianPowerman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5"2 120 lbs but still have some big arms (im a pler)

i wore black dickies and a camoflage shirt that says "Ha! now you cant see me"
    i wrestle

PowerLifting
    www.fortifiediron.com

Originally posted by Tech_Zilla
    all i can say about that post is WOW....... $200 dollars for a beater.......mean while 4 kids in Africa have to share one sock......... BET has made todays youth a bunch of wanna be thugs........if you have to spend 500 dollars on clothes, you don't look good anyway
    I'm no wnaabe thug by any means. I can't even stand those types. I just dress in what looks good. The ghettos thugs dont wear Diesel, they usually wear there SEAN JOHn and other gaudy ****.
    And yeah I got $$$ to sepnd 200 on a beater. I make damn good money with very little finacial resposibilities. I drive a brand new truck thats paid for and my condo is damn near paid for and i'm 21. a little cash on clothes aint ****.

oh wait i forgot i'm in the TEEN section.
    It's my turn.

I'm no wnaabe thug by any means. I can't even stand those types. I just dress in what looks good. The ghettos thugs dont wear Diesel, they usually wear there SEAN JOHn and other gaudy ****.
    And yeah I got $$$ to sepnd 200 on a beater. I make damn good money with very little finacial resposibilities. I drive a brand new truck thats paid for and my condo is damn near paid for and i'm 21. a little cash on clothes aint ****.

Have fun with your expensive clothes,, Snoop Dizzle suprised your not driving an escalade on 24's.....those are so cool

Registered User NorthwesternLif's Avatar
    NorthwesternLif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You write 250 words about your innate sense of style and your wealth to the Teen section and then shrug it off simply because it is the "TEEN section". Your whole attitude of "I pretend I dont care what you think but I truely do" is not impressing high schoolers on the internet. You are a pompus tool who has created a sense of identity through his posessions. Congrats!
    18 y.o.
    6'2" 185 lbs

I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I DREAM OF # 1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    go put this question on some gay site for ***'s why would u wanna know wut guy's are gunna wear o johnny wut pants are u wearin today? really ! me 2 !

Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah like someone said turn up naked and walk down the corridors - find the nearest person mathing your height/build and say

"Your clothes...give them to me"

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally posted by Rocky Barbella

"Your clothes...give them to me"
    http://www.lysator.liu.se/~hakgu/t2audio/please.au
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Chris_82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol your a wanker to.

Money cant buy personality.

DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why dont you people have uniforms?

dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am angry at all of you
    All the money you spent on clothes could have gone towards whey powder & supps

_______________________ AUSSIE PRIDE's Avatar
    AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10) AUSSIE PRIDE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by DaVeYF
    why dont you people have uniforms?
    Yea man thats what i was thinkin

MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go UNIFORMS!!!! Damn Catholic schools in Canada . Only upside is that no one in school can say my clothes look bad, but the uniforms cover up all my muscles .

Phil

jiggaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol i goto wear a suit to school for the last 2 years of school, it sux i look soooo small

Originally posted by Chris_82
    lol your a wanker to.

Money cant buy personality.
    Is someone jelous or do they need a diaper change? Jesus! some one has money for designer clothes and all of the sudden some people get real bitchy. so what if I have 150 dollar jeans and ****. Christ, sorry I have a solid career and can buy whatever I want withing my realm of reason.

No i Don't drive an Escalade..they are ass ugly. I have a Harley Davidson Edition Ford F-150 with the 20 inch rims it came on..only thing i did was spend a few G's on a nice system/TV/DVD setup.
    I had an H2 before that...if you search through my older posts you'll find pics.
    It's my turn.