Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000)

My first trip to USA [Things that got my attention]

I had the luck to travel to the USA, especifically, to the Windy City of Chicago. It was just a business trip for 5 days but several things got my attention.

Let me start by just saying that the Chicagoans are really nice people, they were all really helpful and nice during my trip. You have a beatiful city but i think that the people who lives there is what makes the cities special.

Here's a couple of things that got my attention:

- There is a McDonald's in every corner: And i mean any corner, and they are always full. To me was impressive.

- Poor people with signs in almost every corner: But they were really young people, men or women, white and african-american, are they lazy or what? they were young, i mean, go find a job doing anything or are things that bad?? For example one guy had a sign that said: "why lie i need a beer" or another sign said: "too ugly to prostitute". Both guys were like 25 years old. I don't know if that people were really lazy because they are used to get things for free or they really didn't have an option.

- African-american people, do they even english: i talk with several african-americans and i really couldn't understand a word of what they were saying, really. I always told them , "wot??". Maybe my understanding is not that great.

- If you are 5'8" or under, you are phucked: i thought that the misc was only joking when they speak of manlets or manmores, but now i that i've been there i can confirm. I am 5'8" and i feeled really small. I am sorry but it is the truth. Luckily i live in a manlet country, so i am a tall guy over here.

- There is a lot of alone people: i was alone there because i was in business trip but in every restaurant, coffee shop, park, there is a lot of alone people. Don't you even socialize? i Mean go out with your friends to have a beer or something, try to talk to people, it is no good to be alone.

- Difficult to find healthy food: i looked everywhere, i walked street after street looking for healthy food and when i found it it was really expensive, no wonder you have obesity problems over there.

- You are getting destroyed by inmigrants : There is a lot of foreigners over there. Everywhere. And i am not sure if they are willing to accept the american culture or impose their own. Don't you know Rome was destroyed from the inside?. Maybe you should check you inmigration laws. I am not saying close the borders, but at least have a better filter.

- Stop crying and fist yourselves : I heard a lot of americans complaining over their country and i thought "wtf". You have a great and beatiful country, with a lot of things you take for granted that other countries don't have. Maybe you should take care more of your country , make it even better, and be thankful for what you have.

Anyway, i enjoyed my trip over there, i hope i can come back there some other time.
    The moments of my life in which I've grown had to do with failures; the moments of my life when I've gotten worse, had to do with success. Success is deforming, relax, deceives, makes us worse, we fall in love too much of ourselves; failure is the opposite, it's formative, makes us strong, brings us closer to our convictions, make us consistent.

Marcelo Bielsa

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did you by any chance go to a chilis?

i crack myself up i swear
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chicago...../thread
    **Infantry Combat Vet** OEF 08-09
    *Cisco Networking Nerd*
    **Patriots Crew**
    **Tom Brady is a god**

rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rahfulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^ayyyyy huehuehuehue

But that sounds about right for a northern US city. Just different cultures I guess.

OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OopsWrongThread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bottle_cap View Post

lmao. "i crack myself up i swear" got me

So what OP is saying is common sense but would be regarded as racist and ignorant if he were American.

ahhhh good times
    *MIDF*
    Misc Internet Defense Force

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Judging whole country on basis of 5 days trip to one city

Live there for 10 years and your opinion will change. stupid *******
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chicago isn't the first place I'd visit but whatever

Yeah McDonald's plague every US city.

There's about 5 all within 10 miles of each other here
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head, OP. Well done.
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johsin28 View Post

Lmfao chill the **** out *******, everything he noticed is accurate and while not necessarily positive it's still true.
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IIIWolverineIII View Post
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head, OP. Well done.
    Sadly, yeah.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000) stosman05 is a name known to all. (+5000)

NoCo crew Ft Collins
    NoVa crew Arlington
    Current Phoenix crew

Paid 15$ for a day pass to Del Ray Fitness crew
    Pay 509$ for a hotel in Del Ray Beach crew
    Ate at sickening Dunkin Donuts crew

Paid $14,000 to break lease crew

rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just visited north side of Chicago this weekend. There are more HBB's walking around in one city block than in my whole town. 9/10 in Upstate NY is like a 4/10 in Chicago. Also depends on where you are, I was in north side in Lake View. Definitely not a place to be if you have a girlfriend. I got hit on by chicks and dudes (very gay friendly area)

Also, you must of been in poverty area because I walked tons of miles in North Chicago and not one Mcdonalds was seen. Only Mcdonalds I saw entire time I was there was in O'hare Airport, Mcdonalds at an airport are hnnnggg.

klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) klokos is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Hitokiry View Post
    - There is a McDonald's in every corner: And i mean any corner, and they are always full. To me was impressive.
    Italy has pasta, Mexico has fajitas, and the US has McDonalds It's sad and embarrassing knowing we've spread this disease to other countries

- Poor people with signs in almost every corner: But they were really young people, men or women, white and african-american, are they lazy or what? they were young, i mean, go find a job doing anything or are things that bad?? For example one guy had a sign that said: "why lie i need a beer" or another sign said: "too ugly to prostitute". Both guys were like 25 years old. I don't know if that people were really lazy because they are used to get things for free or they really didn't have an option.
    Everyone has a different story and background Can't really say if they're being lazy or not. Some people become homeless because of drugs, loss of job, no family or support, depression, etc.

- There is a lot of alone people: i was alone there because i was in business trip but in every restaurant, coffee shop, park, there is a lot of alone people. Don't you even socialize? i Mean go out with your friends to have a beer or something, try to talk to people, it is no good to be alone.
    Unless you know someone else, most likely you won't socialize with them. People are too involved in their own lives and social media

- Difficult to find healthy food: i looked everywhere, i walked street after street looking for healthy food and when i found it it was really expensive, no wonder you have obesity problems over there.
    Not the only country.

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stupid chile! Chile!!! Are you from chile!!! Lol!
    Nursing Student

>< Manchester United ><
    Fractured arm:Jan 16 2014
    Torn meniscus: April 28 2014

DIDNT ASK LOL

Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Volta55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good job OP srs
    Downhill/Freeride Crew
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    MWC crew crew crew

martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) martinezc387 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chicago das it mane and lol @ not understanding black people
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not; the world is full of educated derelict." John Calvin Coolidge

Brahnd... James Brahnd PierceBrahsnsn's Avatar
    PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000) PierceBrahsnsn is just really nice. (+1000)

urine idiot, you must live under a rock

EDIT: did you hit up any resturaunts opie? where'd you go? what did you do besides work?

great analysis of our country btw, sounds chitty but i still love it here
    S:375
    B:230
    D:425

✪ Arsenal FC/Aaron Ramsey Crew ✪
    *Kevin De Bruyne Crew [est. aug. 2012]*

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Lmfao chill the **** out *******, everything he noticed is accurate and while not necessarily positive it's still true.
    If you talk about one of the busiest state yeah..It's not even close to true if you look at whole country.

brb nearest mcdonald is 5 miles from my house and next one is 10 miles away
    brb noone with sign
    brb organic food 2 miles away

only thing I can agree with is immigrants...but WTF do you expect from country who is known for its diversity.
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is a lot of foreigners over there.
    well you're not exactly helping with that problem are you?
    I break into old ladies' homes, steal biscuits from their tins and replace them with sewing materials for maximum grandkid confusion.

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I phucking laughed at:

Chicagoans being nice: people must be serious *******s where you come from brah

Not understanding black people: It's amazing how dialects within a neighborhood can vary if you have a different skin color
    I'm super serial

Registered User keithsweatshirt's Avatar
    keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    chi chi chi chi le le le le

(dudes in my barbershop were screaming that when chile was playing brazil in the world cup)
    I am no better than anybody else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.
    Stephen Hawking

"id rather be laying on some overpriced couch talking about how it made me feel to take a life than to have my loved ones wearing fruit of the loom tshirt with my face on it"

OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OPIsABagOfMilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iBrooklyn View Post
    Stupid chile! Chile!!! Are you from chile!!! Lol!
    lmfao wut
    Too scared to join crews crew

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty spot on OP

Homeless people are just lazy idiots. Being homeless in the U.S. is a choice
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000) Hitokiry is a name known to all. (+5000)

I am not judging your country, just naming the things that got my attention. Relax *******.

LOL

Originally Posted by rottenpixies View Post
    Just visited north side of Chicago this weekend. There are more HBB's walking around in one city block than in my whole town. 9/10 in Upstate NY is like a 4/10 in Chicago. Also depends on where you are, I was in north side in Lake View. Definitely not a place to be if you have a girlfriend. I got hit on by chicks and dudes (very gay friendly area)

Also, you must of been in poverty area because I walked tons of miles in North Chicago and not one Mcdonalds was seen. Only Mcdonalds I saw entire time I was there was in O'hare Airport, Mcdonalds at an airport are hnnnggg.
    I was in Adams street, near the chicago board of trade.

Originally Posted by 5htp View Post
    well you're not exactly helping with that problem are you?
    I was just visiting, don't have any intentions to move over there.
    The moments of my life in which I've grown had to do with failures; the moments of my life when I've gotten worse, had to do with success. Success is deforming, relax, deceives, makes us worse, we fall in love too much of ourselves; failure is the opposite, it's formative, makes us strong, brings us closer to our convictions, make us consistent.

Marcelo Bielsa

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lucky you came this time of the year.

During the Winter...

It can become...

Pretty chilie
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metallicide View Post
    chicago...../thread
    Chicago > NYC srs

Originally Posted by keithsweatshirt View Post

(dudes in my barbershop were screaming that when chile was playing brazil in the world cup)
    it's a stupid scream we have for soccer games lol

Marcelo Bielsa

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keithsweatshirt View Post

These are the immigrants op is talking about.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    \
    I was in Adams street, near the chicago board of trade.

The Loop is basically just all business -- there are far cooler areas of the city. Nothing memorable about that area TBH. You should have explored north, Magnificent Mile, some beaches, Lincoln Park, Wicker Park, etc to get a better feel. I don't know a ton about the city, but will be living there for a while. So many chicks.. rivals NYC & LA for pure quantity of single chicks.