Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jobins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Traveling Personal Trainer? Pricing help

Hello everyone!

Today I was offered by a former employer(the president of the company) the option to travel around the world with him 10-15 days at a time and train him. It's something I'm considering as it could lead to a)Other high profile clients and b)Possibly creating/implementing workout programs for this clients company's employees, and eventually other companies.

As of right now, I'm not sure how I can make this work with my current job, but over looking that issue brings the issue of pricing to the forefront. I'm not sure(this seems to be a trend, hah) how to charge my time for something like this.. Obviously there's a price range regarding per hour rate, but what about the time I'm traveling, but not training? I know my travel expenses are paid, but in a 10-15 day trip, we might get in 14-20 hours of training. Is training the only thing I charge for, considering the fact that travel/lodging are covered, or should a per diem rate be added as well, among other things possibly?

Suggestions on per HR rate, and other potential charges that I might be overlooking would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time/input!!

-Jobin